• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

Hana-Bi

Those 1/2 stamina fn are crazy. Got a meat snail + level up + over 200 stamina and I'm just running Count Butler for the exp (don't want to socket Coby or the other returning fns). I skill maxed every unit (besides Count Butler at level 2). And now got over 9 Lao G books again. :)

Those 1/2 stamina fn are crazy. Got a meat snail + level up + over 200 stamina and I'm just running Count Butler for the exp (don't want to socket Coby or the other returning fns). I skill maxed every unit (besides Count Butler at level 2). And now got over 9 Lao G books again. :)

It's both a blessing and a curse. I don't even know what I'm going to do for this week. Try and socket some Usopps even though it's pretty inefficient?

Hana-Bi

It's both a blessing and a curse. I don't even know what I'm going to do for this week. Try and socket some Usopps even though it's pretty inefficient?
Yeah, I just wanted to play a couple of minutes and do my Le Crap rund but got a meat snail + level up and played over an hour again. :)

Kyou

My week is looking like:

Priority 1) Socket G3 Luffy
Also I guess) Finish off Impact Usopp
And) Get the last skill up on Heracles(the raids are half stamina too right?)
Whenever coliseum is up) SOCKET BOOKS

I'm not sure if I wanna prioritize restaurant le crap or the half stamina usopp and luffy sockets ...

There's very very few books I still need from Afro luffy; but I've got a second log luffy to socket + a few usopps.

Luffy:
- log luffy no 2
- G3
- mostly junk like G2 I never use

Usopp:
- 1 socket left on dial usopp
- want to make a second golden pound for healing [skill maxed so worth socketing]
- sogeking for a 3 socket alternative

I guess I can focus on afro luffy until it seems like I'll run out of versions of either character that really make socket running worthwhile.

That 2nd Log luffy + 2nd golden pound are definitely worth it.

I'd like to resocket my Heracles at some point for my SW Ace team but his current sockets (CD/lock/despair) will be more useful in the short term until I can get useful sockets on the rest of the crew. I'll probably save my stamina for the Smoker coliseum whenever I can since I'll likely be farming him anyway.

Hana-Bi

I'd like to resocket my Heracles at some point for my SW Ace team but his current sockets (CD/lock/despair) will be more useful in the short term until I can get useful sockets on the rest of the crew. I'll probably save my stamina for the Smoker coliseum whenever I can since I'll likely be farming him anyway.

I'd go for a second Heracles. You might need quite a few copies to get those sockets, so a second copy might be the better option.

I have two Heracles myself. Farmed two Mihawks, two Doffys and will farm two Kumas and probably two Nightmare Luffys. :)

RalchAC

Considering that Heracles'n is kind of easy, wouldn't it be better if you started a second copy?

You don't really need to max his skill either. Under 17 turns he should be usable in most situations. It can be a long term goal. Farm 15-20 copies every time he returns and you should get there in no time.

I'd go for a second Heracles. You might need quite a few copies to get those sockets, so a second copy might be the better option.

I have two Heracles myself. Farmed two Mihawks, two Doffys and will farm two Kumas and probably two Nightmare Luffys. :)

At this point I would rather do a second Mihawk than socket my max skilled one. It would be a soulbreaking experience. I would rather wait until I have 5 AutoHeal or Bind tomes and use them.

bobohoro

So my first fully socketed character is Helmeppo, huh?
Got despair/CD, feels good.
Seems like I won't finish up Coby though, since the last 20 copies didn't give me any sockets. And I'm also 1 for 18 in skill-ups. I can't really imagine doing this for raid-bosses which required four times the amount of stuff.

Next week will probably be Afro Luffy all the way, still need sockets for two Usopps and two Luffys.

I thought about it but that might just be more of a hassle in the long run. My planned SW Ace team sockets look like this:

GGAbc8T.png

I already have CD on my Heracles as he is now. Having another 5 points in orbs would be slightly beneficial to the way SW Ace teams work. The only reason for damage reduction is to avoid redundancy as you'll have maxed all the other beneficial sockets with the sheer number of slots available to the team. On a team with typically over 55K HP, I don't see many situations, if at all, where a 5% damage reduction will make or break your run. This is less out of need but more of a weird compulsion to min/max my team planning.

The only time I see myself farming multiple copies of raid bosses (aside from Doffy) would be if I happen to pull a Legend Croc but I'm more inclined to cross that bridge should I ever get to it.

RR30

Oh, right. Resturant le crap is, well, CRAP!

Natural stamina got me 7 runs. For results, I got a total of 4 ATK, 8 HP, 7 RCV, and 20cola! With every other drop being Beli or Cola, they really named this island right.

EDIT: Lucci's now at +52 HP, +18 ATK. Still got a long ways to go

and a +58 green turtle just.. waiting for someone to need RCV

You already have Eneru +200, or you waiting to get Boa/Marco?

are smoker or hina worth holding on to?

Smoker seems to be, but I'm personally socketing Bike Smoker for Goku teams then if I have any left focus on skillups.

Kyou

so I'm rapidly approaching 999 colas, so I decided to spend today trying Whitebeard. Only thing missing is a few levels on my Perona's specials but I gave it a shot:

*salute* You gave it a good try team, but I have to accept that this is impossible without those last Perona levels

GuardianE

Santa May Claus

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Fuck. Can't decide on what I want to give SW Usopp for sockets.

Shooters:
Ace (in progress): Bind / Despair / orbs / CD / Auto-heal
Friend Ace (assumed): Bind / Despair / Orbs / CD / Auto-heal
Zephyr #1: orbs / auto-heal
Zephyr #2: Damage Reduction / ?
SW Franky: Bind / Despair / ? / ?
Heracles #1: Bind / Despair / CD
Heracles #2: Orbs / Damage Reduction / Auto-heal (may replace one of these with CD)
SW Usopp: Bind / Despair / ? / ?
Future alternatives:
Raid Kizaru
Raid Boa
Legend Kuzan
Legend Borsalino
Van Auger?

Free Spirit Orb booster would either be Franky or Senor Pink, right?

Jayhawk

Not even gonna try the ranking until I'm done with socketing my Usopps... of course, my Log Luffy hits 5/5 orbs when I'm gonna be dropping it for auto-heal.

Majukun

used th usual g3 team with 2 turtles and 2 heavy hitters like doffy and ener...got the ranking at first try

EDIT: was a bit too greedy..got a rainbow robber penguinat first try so i tried to farm immediately another one...stopped after spending 60 stamina (5 per run with half stamina) with no success

Did they stealth tweak the drop rates for the robber penguin isle? Unless I'm misremembering this but didn't the pirate fodder never used to drop before like on the seahorse isle? I know the pirate fodder drops for the pirate penguin isle but for some reason I don't remember that happening on the robber version.

Majukun

Did they stealth tweak the drop rates for the robber penguin isle? Unless I'm misremembering this but didn't the pirate fodder never used to drop before like on the seahorse isle? I know the pirate fodder drops for the pirate penguin isle but for some reason I don't remember that happening on the robber version.

if i rmember correctly it has always dropped in the robber penguin stage

How do you guys usually handle sockets btw?

Farm a whole bunch and then feed at once, or trickle feed as you get them?

Usually I just trickle feed, but with the half stamina raids I'm just gonna get as many as I can at once.

RalchAC

How do you guys usually handle sockets btw?

Farm a whole bunch and then feed at once, or trickle feed as you get them?

Usually I just trickle feed, but with the half stamina raids I'm just gonna get as many as I can at once.

With raidbosses I usually feed them every time I deplete my stamina bar. With Fortnights when I feel like it, tbh.

RR30

Maxed my Vergo. Need one more SW Shanks book and I'll feed 5 then move on to Afro Luffy fortnight. Need to socket SW and G2 while finishing up the sockets on Impact Usopp.

MiTYH

........ have we always been able to evolve a pig with 2 turtles and a penguin, or crab? I could have SWORN it was a sea pony only....

MANUELF

Banned
Finally advanced in Story mode and reached the first battle against Enel.... 3k each turn plus 1k every two turns was too much for me, need a stronger team, was lucky in the second stage and got Shura to drop at least

MiTYH

Welp. Almost at 600 days... guess I'll show myself out...... -_-

In other news, did the ranking Afro mission. Double Killer, Doffy, Legend Lucci (or STR beatstick) and two penguins. Got 32, because I messed up a few times

Did better the next time, got 35.

RalchAC

Just wanted to say I've farmed the Penguin Robber stage over and over again.

Now I have over 100 Robber Penguins.

But I still haven't grabbed ONE SINGLE FUCKING Rainbow Robber Penguin.

MiTYH

Hm. Not really sure what FN to be prioritizing.

Butler has Lao G books

Afro has Jimbe (but he comes back with halloween which I'll need to farm anyway), Beppo, plus luffy/usopp sockets

Prison one has xDrake and some sockets too

Basically, all of them are meh. Might stick with Afro today, since tomorrow is coliseum, then heracule'n, then more coliseum stuff

RR30

Hm. Not really sure what FN to be prioritizing.

Butler has Lao G books

Afro has Jimbe (but he comes back with halloween which I'll need to farm anyway), Beppo, plus luffy/usopp sockets

Prison one has xDrake and some sockets too

Basically, all of them are meh. Might stick with Afro today, since tomorrow is coliseum, then heracule'n, then more coliseum stuff

I'm going Afro when there isn't coliseum. XDrake is meh and though I want to finish Mr 2 I figure sockets on Luffy and Usopp are more important.

bjork

Got the ranking with G2x2/Doflamingo/Enel/Penguinx2

Gonna work on Afro Luffy for sockets. I still need 1 despair on GP Usopp to finish him, and my G3 is 3 Despair/3 Orb so there's some work there, as well.

Almost have Bartolomeo ready evolve, hope I can knock that out today so I can feed him the 5M meat.

I'm thinking of going heal/CD/defence on sogeking.

The only feasible reason to use him over golden pound is for fortnights were I know I won't use golden pound within 10 turns & I don't need level 3 bind/sockets.

Which is ... basically enel's raid right now.

What's everyone's suggestions for a 2nd golden pound btw?

My first one is bind/despair.

I know I want autoheal on my second one, but not sure about his second slot.

Majukun

Gamewith released a top 10 Captains and top 10 subs list:
https://translate.google.com/transl...レクル.gamewith.jp/article/show/39528&edit-text=

Also, Gamewith editors listing their top 5 captains/subs:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNYC0PgjH1Y&feature=youtu.be

Noooo. Oh well. That just means I can gem for sockets without feeling bad about it.

wow,my fuji is in second place?
too bad i never use it because i don't have caesar or any other booster for driven

Top Bottom