• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

Jayhawk

Global hit 50 million downloads!

8s99YpK.jpg

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Dont know who to give them now that I have this guy

I wouldn't waste your meats on Blackbeard (or any raidboss) personally. You're going to be feeding them upwards of 40-80 copies of themselves over time, and that will get them mostly leveled alone.

But congrats on securing the Blackbeard!

MANUELF

Banned
I wouldn't waste your meats on Blackbeard (or any raidboss) personally. You're going to be feeding them upwards of 40-80 copies of themselves over time, and that will get them mostly leveled alone.
I know that, also only the Evolved form of a legend or a RR exclusive character should eat the meat but I wanted to show my Blackbeard :D

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
I know that, also only the Evolved form of a legend or a RR exclusive character should eat the meat but I wanted to show my Blackbeard :D

Congrats on getting him! Most of his utility comes from his role at one shotting some fortnight/raidbosses with his Special maxed and specific units, but he's honestly also just got great stats if you need another STR unit.

Kyou

getting despaired then one shotting a raid boss with millions of damage with a Blackbeard special is a pretty great feeling

MANUELF

Banned
Congrats on getting him! Most of his utility comes from his role at one shotting some fortnight/raidbosses with his Special maxed and specific units, but he's honestly also just got great stats if you need another STR unit.
I will keep of farming him until I have good QCK units like Raid Enel but is good to have him, now if Monster Chopper could come back so I can Zombie him

Kyou

I will keep of farming him until I have good QCK units like Raid Enel but is good to have him, now if Monster Chopper could come back so I can Zombie him

Checking the calendar he's not back this month, but a big week for you will be the 18th to 24th with Lucci and Perona fortnights coming back

Lucci, Kaku and Perona are all A++++++ tier fortnight characters

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
That's pretty slick about the 50 million download meats. I still have one saved and favorited from the last time they gave us some, lol.

I guess I'm using these meats on Doflamingo and Crocodile. I know it's not ideal, since both have readily farmable versions, but there's no sense in holding onto the meats in the hopes of getting more Legends.

Jayhawk

I still have like 30 evolved DEX pigs waiting for a unit to be fed to, and now these 5 million exp meats. X_X

EDIT: Here are the apparent rewards from next coliseum:

Hina Coliseum Exhibition
Round 1 Vs. Hamburg: Cola *5
Round 2 Vs. Pell: Sea Pony *5
Round 3 Vs. Hina: DEX Elder Turtle

Hina Coliseum Underground:
Round 1 vs. Hotori and Kotori: 70K Belis
Round 2 vs. Hamburg: DEX Elder Turtle *2
Round 3 vs. Pell: Rainbow Gem
Round 4 vs. Hina: Cotton Candy RCV *3

Hina Coliseum Chaos:
Round 1 vs. Kureha: Forbidden Tome
Round 2 vs. Hotori and Kotori: INT Hime Turtle
Round 3 vs. Hamburg: Cotton Candy HP *5
Round 4 vs. Pell: Rainbow Gem *3
Round 5 vs. Hina: Forbidden Tome *5

Smoker Coliseum Chaos:
Round 1 vs. Basilisk: Forbidden Tome
Round 2 vs. Fire Pearl: STR Hime Turtle
Round 3 vs. Tashigi: Cotton Candy ATK *5
Round 4 vs. Ryuma: Rainbow Gems *3
Round 5 vs. Smoker: Forbidden Tome *5

Kyou

I just noticed the skill up event ended early too

should still be 12 minutes left, it's gone.

What is going on at BN today?

RalchAC

I'm skipping Blackbeard. He sure is a nice unit and all that, but Skill Up has just ended, and sadly I don't have any despair sockets in order to easily farm him. I'll farm him once I have a few more sockets.

Plus, I'm a bit tired of both Aokiji and Zephyr farming last week.

I will grab a copy of Heracles and Duval, maybe see if I can get 20 Enel copies or so. I will socket Doflamingo a bit. I don't know what I will do with Ivankov and I'm not sure if I want to try and farm Heracles a bit.

bjork

More free meat is awesome, gonna sit on them until I get Lucci and Bartolomeo evolved.

I was going to resume farming story units as I'm badly behind now, but I need 4 skill-ups on BB to finish him, so that's today's goal now.

Dont know who to give them now that I have this guy

Nice!

Out of curiosity, what team did you end up running?

I will try Enel on 30 stamina with double AS Zoro, hopefully he drops at first try since he drops 30% of the time

Enel's not too bad outside of his sub-20% hit, but you have Smoker and his special is pretty solid. Plus Perona is coming soon and her special is key for a lot of situations, and she fits right into a dex team.

Majukun

I will try Enel on 30 stamina with double AS Zoro, hopefully he drops at first try since he drops 30% of the time

keep in mind that blackbeard lives and dies on his special..one copy might be enough if you REALLY need a STR captain and you don't mind taking 100% more damage with 50% more hps, but it's main use it's as a 1 hit KO guy thanks to his special..so farming only one copy is not really gonna give you much....especially if you have to rely on luck on 30 stamina

MANUELF

Banned
keep in mind that blackbeard lives and dies on his special..one copy might be enough if you REALLY need a STR captain and you don't mind taking 100% more damage with 50% more hps, but it's main use it's as a 1 hit KO guy thanks to his special..so farming only one copy is not really gonna give you much....especially if you have to rely on luck on 30 stamina

One copy is enough for now, if I get Enel then it will be way easier to beat him

bjork

Heh, looked at the OPTC note I keep on my phone with missing story characters and my team builds for raids. On BB:

BB team:
Enel/Enel
lv1 despair
you can make it

Pretty easy to remember!

edit - 0/8 skillup, suck my ass BB

RR30

That worked out well for me. Got a red lobster to evolve Lucci from BB raid then maxed him with the 5m exp meat. Will do the same later with Barto.

MiTYH

I think the game's taking pity on me with secret stages, since it took me almost to the end of Wapol to get that Chopper to appear. I must have gotten Butlet's Chopper to appear 5-6 times already -_-

Hopefuly we get compensation for the coliseum ending early. There was at least an hour left when I got to the game, so my Urouge is staying at 5/4/4/5 for sockets I guess. Not terrible, but obviously would have liked to see him maxed a bit, and I could have gotten 4 more runs in.

RalchAC

Anybody knows if 0 and 5 numbers have Turtle Time in an hour? Site doesn't work, but I think it should be at 15.00 or 17.00 today. I want to get my SW Usopp to level 70.

If it's not in one hour from now it should be three, I think.

MANUELF

Banned
Anybody knows if 0 and 5 numbers have Turtle Time in an hour? Site doesn't work, but I think it should be at 15.00 or 17.00 today. I want to get my SW Usopp to level 70.

If it's not in one hour from now it should be three, I think.
I believe is 4 and 9 in 40 minutes and those in three hours

Majukun

another bar of stamina used..1 single lao g skillbook acquired

this is seriously rarer than some legend skillbooks,it's ridicolous

and iot's the only fortnight that gives those skillbooks

Jimbei 0 stamina last stage ?

Yeah, but why is the HP so low? And what ship is that?

Also, we are definitely getting 3 meats? That's awesome for my JPN account. I can level up my Legend Mihawk and Aokiji. As for Global....guess I'll have 5 of these sitting in my box now.

bjork

Why are you feeding him outside of a skill up event? Already stocked up 26 Blackbeads, but he'll probably be in my box for at least a month.

Because I never wait on a skill up event. Maxed multiple characters outside of that with zero issue, but the raid bosses never want to give a little.

Is the powerhouse ship from the Ray shop. It reduces the HP of non-PH, so you can run a zombie team without a healer, only with healing sockets.

Thaaaaat's what I was looking for! I thought it looked like the ship from the Ray shop, but it looked like it was on Global instead. I've been saving for it myself on the Japanese version, but I'm not sure if I'll make it in time.

Kyou

The green one, yes

Alright, thanks.

Looking up the reason for anyone else interested, the green armor zombie debuffs your attack heavily for two turns. This is useful because in some Coliseums the enemy will debuff you for like eight, but if you go into the fight with a turn left in the zombie's debuff they won't overwrite it.

bobohoro

Well got one copy of Blackbeard. Can do 30 stamina pretty easily, but I think 40 is beyond me without despair sockets and some more useful QCK units (or more levels in my PSY burst team). Might evolve him along the way and farm him when he gets back and I hopefully have a Enel and enough despair sockets.

And those meats look good. Too bad I don't have a single legend. Might use one on my 3d2y Luffy after I evolve him, I guess.

To be honest, I don't really care for the half stamina FN events. Getting a stamina refill is the game's way of telling you "I hope you don't plan on doing anything for the next hour!" By the end of the last one I was kinda burnt out on it.

LaNaranja

Any sort of ETA on Rayleigh shop and Rocketman? I am already doing pretty great against everyone with this team, that ship would take me to the next level.

Also is there a place where you can see what the upcoming fortnights are? I want to get some skills on my Sanji.

Majukun

Any sort of ETA on Rayleigh shop and Rocketman? I am already doing pretty great against everyone with this team, that ship would take me to the next level.

Also is there a place where you can see what the upcoming fortnights are? I want to get some skills on my Sanji.
http://optc-db.github.io/drops/

anyway, we are getting New Halloween characters, or at least Japan does but last time we got the same events for hw just a bit later

Top Bottom