• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

Adeptrain

Got lucky tonight

Only Davy Back Fight Chopper left

THANK YOU MANUELF!! Heh, seeing your post made me try the stupid prison fortnight one more time, even though I was completely sick of it, and Mr. 3 finally dropped for me!!!!
Thx!

Also, I hope Davy Back Chopper drop for ya soon :)

MANUELF

Banned
THANK YOU MANUELF!! Heh, seeing your post made me try the stupid prison fortnight one more time, even though I was completely sick of it, and Mr. 3 finally dropped for me!!!!
Thx!

Also, I hope Davy Back Chopper drop for ya soon :)
Glad I could be of help and thanks for the good wishes hopefully it happens tomorrow since is the last day of half stamina

I have been playing story mode and Im on mission 10 of Ark Maxim, hopefully tomorrow I finish it and get my 10 free gems *.*

I did a zombie team to beat Enel both times

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Man, I kind of hate the socket choices I've made:

Because RR Ivankov is Bind / Despair / Orbs / Auto-heal, I've decided to make SW Franky Bind / Despair / CD / Auto-heal (to complement RR ivankov on free spirit teams)

Which means I have the following setup for my SW Ace team (bolded I think are set in stone but not necessarily socketed, italicized are already socketed):

SW Ace (mine): Bind / Despair/CD/Orbs/Auto-heal
SW Ace (friend): Bind / Despair/CD/Orbs/Auto-heal
SW Franky: Bind / Despair / CD / Auto-heal

Heracles: Damage Reduction / orbs / Auto-heal
Zephyr: Orbs / Auto-heal

SW Usopp: Bind / Despair / CD / Damage Reduction

Raid Kizaru: Bind / Despair / CD ?
Alternate Heracles: Bind / Despair / CD
Alternate Zephyr: Damage Reduction / ? - still at like 24 CD

Maybe I should swap the auto-heal from heracles with the CD from SW Usopp?

Kyou

Luffy/Usopp farming is making me want to pull my hair out.

They need to start dropping more than once every six runs and just give me the last couple sockets

It feels like I am at a hundred runs

chrono01

Luffy/Usopp farming is making me want to pull my hair out.

They need to start dropping more than once every six runs and just give me the last couple sockets

It feels like I am at a hundred runs
And here I am, still farming SW Shanks/Lao G/Vergo skillbooks like a fool.

RalchAC

So, today I decided to try to socket my GP Usopp a little bit. Got one bind socket, used my Bind Socketbook for the other. I just wanted to finish him.

I was planning to socket Impact Ussop first, but I may start socketing SW instead. He has 4 sockets, so it' should be less frustrating.

How often do we get Usopp'n Raid anyway?

bobohoro

Needed three more attempts at Mihawk forest, since bad orbs (seriously, 5 of 6 bad orbs when Luffy is half dead? thanks) and own stupidity (blasting purple crab, again) messed up my runs.

Did it with:
IntHawk/Mihawk
Meppo V2/Arlong
GP Ussop/Prisoner Mr. 3

No skill-ups and Lvs around 70-80 for the hitters and 50 for the utility units, maxed Merry.

Now back to Luffy/Usopp-farming, luck isn't picking up. They drop way to infrequently and bind sockets are nowhere to be found. I'm close to just feeding GP all my socket books.

Quick question regarding the upcoming Enel raid:
Since I'm nowhere near being able to farm him for 100% drops, I plan to get one copy. I have enough turtles and evolvers for him. Since he seems to be pretty amazing even without sockets/skill-ups, is it a good idea to feed him all my RCV CC and a 5M-meat? Or should I wait until I can reliable farm him to complete him with lesser cost?

bjork

So, today I decided to try to socket my GP Usopp a little bit. Got one bind socket, used my Bind Socketbook for the other. I just wanted to finish him.

I'd have to go back and check, but I'm fairly sure I skill maxed my GP Usopp the first time Kuro's FN appeared. About three hours ago, I just got my final socket on him. He was at 4 despair/5 bind for a very long time, I lost count of how many random Usopps gave me some useless socket. Now I can move on to SW and finish Log Usopp as well. Finally.

Quick question regarding the upcoming Enel raid:
Since I'm nowhere near being able to farm him for 100% drops, I plan to get one copy. I have enough turtles and evolvers for him. Since he seems to be pretty amazing even without sockets/skill-ups, is it a good idea to feed him all my RCV CC and a 5M-meat? Or should I wait until I can reliable farm him to complete him with lesser cost?

He's a great choice for your RCV CC, probably even the best choice overall, but I'd level him normally without the meat. If you're farming him later, you'll get EXP + same character bonus EXP anyway, but if you max him with meat now, you're just burning through your money.

My Enel is only like level 61 or something because I didn't start trying to farm him until the two visits ago, but with 100 RCV and a friend Enel with 100 RCV, you can clear a ton of content with him. Also makes BB far easier, when he turns up.

MANUELF

Banned
Never give up guys
qR6u1m3.jpg

Hana-Bi

Man, I messed my last three Smoker runs up. :( At least I got a meat snail but I really need to think about an alternative to my LL team...

MANUELF

Banned
Finally beat Ark Maxim, needed a zombie team to beat enel every single time but I did it, now Im in the next island that I heard is like Jaya so way easier than the island before, if I could beat it before the end of the sugo with my current gems plus the next daily and some gems inside the island I could very well have enough for a multipull *.*

Jayhawk

Sunday night raid bosses means a lot of spare time in the middle of the day not playing the game, so that I would have full stamina by the time the raid starts. :(

I make sure to empty out the stamina bar by the right amount earlier in the day.

Kyou

My morning in Luffy farming:

FeB5RgW.png

12 runs. Twice as many Choppers as Luffys, a significantly worse drop rate than base Raid bosses

MANUELF

Banned
My morning in Luffy farming:

FeB5RgW.png

12 runs. Twice as many Choppers as Luffys, a significantly worse drop rate than base Raid bosses

In contrast I have gotten Afro luffy 5 times, usopp 4 times and chopper only once after over a dozen of runs

Tonight is Enel raid time, will try for a copy I have enough turtles and pigs to evolve him and then max him with a meat

bjork

In contrast I have gotten Afro luffy 5 times, usopp 4 times and chopper only once after over a dozen of runs

Tonight is Enel raid time, will try for a copy I have enough turtles and pigs to evolve him and then max him with a meat

A raid boss is a waste of that meat, and we don't get them often. You're going to level him pretty far anyway trying to max his skill and sockets.

Plus, what if you pull a legend?

MANUELF

Banned
A raid boss is a waste of that meat, and we don't get them often. You're going to level him pretty far anyway trying to max his skill and sockets.

Plus, what if you pull a legend?

I have two other meats plus Enel needs 5 million EXP to be maxed like any legend

Hana-Bi

I have two other meats plus Enel needs 5 million EXP to be maxed like any legend

If you won't max skill him in the near future than go for it. His special is nice for princess turtle times but his captain ability is awesome and should help you with quite a lot of content.

Jayhawk

Gonna let tonight's sugofest results decide who gets my 5 million exp meats. The goal is to farm 60 Enels, but I doubt I can get that many. Enel should be simple with Sengoku teams, Rayleigh teams, and Doflamingo teams. Various options to deal with the monotony.

MANUELF

Banned
Gonna let tonight's sugofest results decide who gets my 5 million exp meats. The goal is to farm 60 Enels, but I doubt I can get that many. Enel should be simple with Sengoku teams, Rayleigh teams, and Doflamingo teams. Various options to deal with the monotony.

The sugo starts tomorrow, just after Enel is gone

Jayhawk

The sugo starts tomorrow, just after Enel is gone

Right. Still doesn't change my goals and how my meats will be used.

EDIT: This game's turtle time rotation favours using the meats on PSY RR units, if you don't have legends to level up, since we don't get PSY turtle times unless there are events. I have MAX un-evolved Monet and Squard. I might pull their evolved forms in this PSY-boosted sugo, so it would be a waste to evolve them now. My raid Enel is already evolved and 82. Feeding it 60+ copies should get it close to MAX. Plus, there are the 50+ QCK turtles I will get from farming 60 times.

Hana-Bi

Yeah, hopefully I'll be getting some new units this sugo. Will be doing at least one multipull. The boosted legends are all amazing and Doffy would be a dream to have but I know that this won't happen. I think I never got any "boosted" legend so maybe I should pull on day two instead. :)

RedBoot

Shiki? What the heck? That's a hell of a surprise. I figured that was the one piece of content we'd never get.

I'm not even sure what sort of team we need to beat him. Japan got him way later than this.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Shiki? What the heck? That's a hell of a surprise. I figured that was the one piece of content we'd never get.

I'm not even sure what sort of team we need to beat him. Japan got him way later than this.
Shiiiiiiit, I got nothing on Gamewith teams...

RedBoot

Shiiiiiiit, I got nothing on Gamewith teams...

Yeah, there's a Legend Doffy team that has all Global units, but that's about it. I think most QCK teams use Kizaru and most Slasher teams use Colo Vista.

There's also an Enel team using Global units, but it needs 3 legends. (I have two of them. So close. :p )

MANUELF

Banned
Yeah, there's a Legend Doffy team that has all Global units, but that's about it. I think most QCK teams use Kizaru and most Slasher teams use Colo Vista.

There's also an Enel team using Global units, but it needs 3 legends. (I have two of them. So close. :p )

What type is Shiki?
Also beat 30 stamina Eneru but no drop, hopefully the 40 stamina one does drop

RedBoot

What type is Shiki?
Also beat 30 stamina Eneru but no drop, hopefully the 40 stamina one does drop

STR boss. He's a 2x HP/ATK captain for Driven, and his ability helps Driven units get orbs and boosts their attack by 1.75x for a turn. Good unit for Driven teams, but not as universal as some raid bosses.

MANUELF

Banned
STR boss. He's a 2x HP/ATK captain for Driven, and his ability helps Driven units get orbs and boosts their attack by 1.75x for a turn. Good unit for Driven teams, but not as universal as some raid bosses.

I have Caesar, Diamante and some other good driven units, I could use him

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
I don't think we're really ready for Shiki. The teams currently listed on gamewith with global characters all require low cooldowns or the Ark Maxim.

I think the following should work, for Shiki anyway. I don't know about the earlier stages:
wK1mVTJ.png

MANUELF

Banned
FINALLY
http://imgur.com/a/4ap2q

It was pretty hard to judge when it was near 50%, if he went under before my specials charged it was gameover but if he was near with my specials ready I could beat him in 2/3 turns

My team was
AS Zoro / AS Zoro
Master Caesar / Evolved 3D2Y Usopp
Smoker / Diamante

Man, this is going to be tough on global. I wonder if it's out of question for them to nerf him, although it seems it would be doubtful since they didn't do it for the LINE version. We're missing a ton of stuff to make this a reliable farm:

-QCK Alvida: damage reducer and 1.5 orb boost
-QCK Vista: QCK slasher beatstick and guarantees 2 orbs
-Raid Kizaru: self orb manipulator and chain multiplier
-Ark Maxim: 1.5x atk to QCK and PSY and 1.2x HP
-Sockets opportunities for recommended legends and nonfarmable RR units

I was looking at this team but I'm not sure how viable the Black Bezan over the Ark Maxim is with the 1.4x attack boost. I don't have Sugar but I would imagine DJ Sanji could replace her for the revive kill and as a swapped captain since he has a 2x QCK attack ability. But now that I look at it, the lack of lvl 5 recovery might put the kibosh on this plan.

Kyou

Boy Shiki looks rooooough

Think I'm going back to the days of "Gem if I gotta, just get one copy"

Also I always forget what a godamn chore farming Enel is. STOP HAVING SO MUCH HP

GaimeGuy

According to the reddit, the following team can beat him:

Friend QCK Marco + Raid Enel + Raid Doffy + Raid Mihawk + QCK Leopard Lucci + Raid Ivankov.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Am I missing something or will Shiki be easy with the vid Tidd posted above?

1. You need 14717 HP
2. You need to burst turn 3
3. You need to do 250k in 2 turns, should be easy since player didn't fix the switches
4. You need that 4th blue orb when bursting with that team
5. Play perfect :3

Edit: maybe not easy on point 3... Swapping a QCK boosting captain might be better than Ivan...

GaimeGuy

I think I'm going to try the following team:
Raid Enel / Friend Marco
Inthawk / QCK Lucci
Raid Ivankov / Raid Doffy

Kyou

I've decided to just natural stamina Enel. I've been maxing a lot of stuff as soon as it comes back and I need to slow down on the gems a bit

and, I mean, for the most part Enel's CD doesn't matter that much. He's the stall king!

Top Bottom