• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

MiTYH

Waiting on stamina refill, what's everyone's thoughts on this for farming Smoker Coliseum:

Squard/Squard
Impact/Mr2
Enel/?

Idea is that on the 4th stage, use Mr 2 to get orbs, Enel to boost, and squard#1 to attack
Final stage, use Impact Usopp and Squard #2.

My issue is I don't have any PSY orb lockers save for Domino, who's unleveled or evolved. Not sure if I can stall out the 25 turns. Or if an orb locker is even needed, because I do have a max Kumadori (15 turns)

EDIT: Just checked and my own Squard, who was a recent grab, is at a 21 turn countdown (so, no skillups). ... how's the stalling on this FN?

Kyou

EDIT: Just checked and my own Squard, who was a recent grab, is at a 21 turn countdown (so, no skillups). ... how's the stalling on this FN?

Bazooka marines will hit you for about 6k with a three turn cooldown, that's what I use with my Rayleigh team. You can do one of those as long as possible in both round 1 and 2, round 3 has a turtle. Upside to Ryuuma fucking you up is you can go into him with next to no HP and bad orbs and be fine

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
My second time getting gems from snails.

2016-10-0621_46_44-nereo9w.png

RIP sugo luck

Hana-Bi

Okay, my WB needs only one orb socket to max. I'll wait until we get an orb tome and use it on him.

Since I don't habe any other legend without farmable units what are some good rr units I could use my tomes on? I might use them on Monet since she could be used on LL/Croc teams. Are there any other good units?

Kyou

My Rayleigh is currently Lock, Despair, Cd and orbs. (5/5/3/1)

I'm agonizing over whether I should ditch cool down for healing or not

Majukun

My second time getting gems from snails.

2016-10-0621_46_44-nereo9w.png

RIP sugo luck

I didn't got it even once :(
Waiting on stamina refill, what's everyone's thoughts on this for farming Smoker Coliseum:

Squard/Squard
Impact/Mr2
Enel/?

Idea is that on the 4th stage, use Mr 2 to get orbs, Enel to boost, and squard#1 to attack
Final stage, use Impact Usopp and Squard #2.

My issue is I don't have any PSY orb lockers save for Domino, who's unleveled or evolved. Not sure if I can stall out the 25 turns. Or if an orb locker is even needed, because I do have a max Kumadori (15 turns)

the team is extremely reliant on rng for the first couple stages,but if you manage to get to ryuma,you are golden

RedBoot

Okay, my WB needs only one orb socket to max. I'll wait until we get an orb tome and use it on him.

Since I don't habe any other legend without farmable units what are some good rr units I could use my tomes on? I might use them on Monet since she could be used on LL/Croc teams. Are there any other good units?

I'd say Monet's a good candidate for tomes, but I would wait a little bit and see who's included in the Halloween event, since it looks like it's at least partially based on the Doffy Family.

Also, Lao G in the Colo makes me think we'll see some Doffy characters there too, but that would be pretty far off for us (I'm still planning on using tomes on my Legend Marco even though he'll hit the colo eventually).

MANUELF

Banned
I cant believe that I havent gotten any second version of the strawhats aside of SWS Zoro twice, no G3 Luffy, no Towl Nami, no Impact Usopp and no Nico Robin
Also stocking up dragons is going nicely, but the yellow dragon shows more than the purple one and I still need that one

I cant believe that I havent gotten any second version of the strawhats aside of SWS Zoro twice, no G3 Luffy, no Towl Nami, no Impact Usopp and no Nico Robin
Also stocking up dragons is going nicely, but the yellow dragon shows more than the purple one and I still need that one
I had to farm for 7 of the RGB ones, in doing so I only had yellow dragon show up trice and I had 4 purple drops. RNG gonna RNG.

Kyou

double post but whoa, shit, Amazon Lilly already

edit: And friend point sugo!

Manuelf this basically makes it so you can get story drops from the FP pull, this'll be great for you

Tidd

Manuelf this basically makes it so you can get story drops from the FP pull, this'll be great for you

Maybe we could get Boa raid next week...

ALso new fortnight is another movie fortnight inlcuding 3D2Y Zoro books!!!!

Edit: OH WE GET AN EXTRA GEM EACH DAY TILL OCTOBER 12! That's one more pull... Okay Bandai you win, I'll do one pull hoping to get 3D2Y Zoro because we get his book now.

MANUELF

Banned

Oh wow the boosted characters join at level 50!!!!!
I have enough for 5 pulls right now, maybe six when it starts

Also about FP Sugo................
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I will have enough to make 5 multipulls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The bad thing is my bag is close to full so I will need to upgrade it

Tidd

Facebook, you fucked up

Ace and shooter boosts on different days, you could have had it all!

The worst thing is they vote for two driven legends and completely ignore the other driven characters. But who needs Caesar for a driven team.

Oh and expect the new raid boss announcement right after the sugo ends. :p

Kyou

Also about FP Sugo................
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I will have enough to make 5 multipulls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The bad thing is my bag is close to full so I will need to upgrade it

To temper your expectations a bit, guys like Enel and Croc are basically legend-tier rarity

but it'll help fill in your blanks a looooooooooooooot

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
To temper your expectations a bit, guys like Enel and Croc are basically legend-tier rarity

but it'll help fill in your blanks a looooooooooooooot

The difference is that you get basically 99 pulls in most instances, so the chances are pretty good all things considered.

Kyou

The difference is that you get basically 99 pulls in most instances, so the chances are pretty good all things considered.

and I still have five mails full of friend points! Hoping I can just 100% story drops up through Water 7

edit: Which would be... *thinks* Broggy, everything from Davyback, one of the diving gorilla guys and an extra Kaku and Lucci

Jayhawk

Hmm, maybe I should finish up coliseum this week instead of farming sockets for SW Usopp if 3D2Y Zoro books are available next week.

RedBoot

LOL, we're going to get Story Margo before Fortnight Margo. Starts on Perona/Lucci week too, of course.

Dead End Fortnight's a surprise, but I guess they're really pushing the movie angle. I'd say we might see Gran Tesoro next, but it'll probably actually be the new Halloween fortnight. The condition on this fortnight's gonna be fun.

Going to do all my pulls on Day 1 of the sugo. Double boosted 3D2Y Nami and Señor Pink sounds fine to me.

bjork

I have a team that can run Heracles reliably now, but man I just don't feel like doing it today.

I managed to get all the dragons I need in like four runs, so that probably ate up my skill-up luck.

RalchAC

I have a team that can run Heracles reliably now, but man I just don't feel like doing it today.

I found a German Youtuber that could reliably defeat him with the following team:

Mihawk / Mihawk
Slasherdile / Daz Bones
Mr.3 / GP Usopp.

Quite easy to build this team, TBH. Only requirement seems to be Mihawk max special.

I have two of each dragon, that should be good for a while right?

Yeah, it should. I usually go with 3-4 like Chrono.

Jayhawk

My Log Luffy is 20/20 sockets now even though I was trying to replace the orbs with auto-heal that never came. I can't decide if I should shift my focus over to Mr 2 sockets instead of SW Usopp and Impact Usopp sockets. My GP Usopp is already 5/5 Bind/Despair. Though with both Zephyr and Aokiji maxed out, I guess Mr 2 sockets would only benefit me for future INT raid bosses and coliseums.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
My Log Luffy is 20/20 sockets now even though I was trying to replace the orbs with auto-heal that never came. I can't decide if I should shift my focus over to Mr 2 sockets instead of SW Usopp and Impact Usopp sockets. My GP Usopp is already 5/5 Bind/Despair. Though with both Zephyr and Aokiji maxed out, I guess Mr 2 sockets would only benefit me for future INT raid bosses and coliseums.

If you have Rakuyo, I don't think you need Mr 2. Assuming you're also running doffy on your psy teams, all you need is 3 psy orbs from garp's special, and doffy + Rakuyo should take care of the rest.

(My Aokiji team, for instance, is Garp + Garp + Doffy + Impact Usoop + Marco + Rakuyo.)

bjork

Any of you guys update to iOS10 yet? I've been shooing it away when it asks to update.

I found a German Youtuber that could reliably defeat him with the following team:

Mihawk / Mihawk
Slasherdile / Daz Bones
Mr.3 / GP Usopp.

Quite easy to build this team, TBH. Only requirement seems to be Mihawk max special.

I'm going with
BB/BB
WB/Bartolomeo
GP Usopp/Oars Jr

You just stall turns as much as you can without taking damage, then pop the two BB specials when he does his big attack. My BB is still at a 19-turn cooldown, but it's low enough to work here.

RalchAC

So I've been farming Heracles'n with the team previously posted. So far I have 10 copies, I think I will try to get like 30-35 and save them for skill up.

It's quite easy, which is quite cool, since I can watch Netflix while playing..

Any of you guys update to iOS10 yet? I've been shooing it away when it asks to update.

We are a smaller community, but you could lurk the OPTC subreddit. Maybe it's been answered there.

chrono01

Let's see ...

3 legends I need.

10 out of 12 boosted units I need, including 2D3Y Zoro. (not to say they're all great, but there's only 2 boosted dupes)

... Yeah I'm probably going to spend every gem I have on this.
Damn, three of my most wanted Legends but no Rainbow Gems to speak of (only 37 :/).

I love how day 2 is literally garbage for me, I was worried the stuff I wanted would get spread over 2 days.

This makes it way easier for me to just go all out on day 1.

MANUELF

Banned
Half stamina has been very good to get evolvers, my stats are:

Red
4 lobsters
2 dragons
2 pirate penguin
5 crabs
3 robber penguins
3 hermit crabs

Green
4 lobsters
3 dragons
4 pirate penguins
5 crabs
5 robber penguins
5 hermit crabs

Blue
2 lobsters
2 dragons
5 pirate penguins
4 crabs
5 robber penguins
3 hermit crabs

Yellow
2 lobsters
3 dragons
4 pirate penguins
5 crabs
5 robber penguins
2 hermit crabs

Purple
5 lobsters
2 dragons
5 pirate penguins
5 crabs
5 robber penguins
3 hermit crabs

Rainbow
3 robber penguins
5 pirate penguins
4 dragons
4 hermit crabs

And thats not counting the horses which I have over 4 of each, I dont need to grind for materials for a LONG time

MiTYH

Let's see ...

3 legends I need.

10 out of 12 boosted units I need, including 2D3Y Zoro. (not to say they're all great, but there's only 2 boosted dupes)

... Yeah I'm probably going to spend every gem I have on this.

Whoa, this is awesome. Fuji is one of my most desired legends because of awesomeness. I don't have any of the legends boosted, and of all the other units only have Brook and Koala.

Also, seeing as how I NEED that zoro for my INTHawk.... this is a multipull for sure, if it's there. If not, RIP stones

-------

In Coliseum news, did anyone have any non-legend teams for Smoker? My Squard team was too high skill-level, and when I finally found a working G3 team, I only got it to work about 1/2 the time because I suck at G3 teams

Hisoka

Whoa, this is awesome. Fuji is one of my most desired legends because of awesomeness. I don't have any of the legends boosted, and of all the other units only have Brook and Koala.

Also, seeing as how I NEED that zoro for my INTHawk.... this is a multipull for sure, if it's there. If not, RIP stones

-------

In Coliseum news, did anyone have any non-legend teams for Smoker? My Squard team was too high skill-level, and when I finally found a working G3 team, I only got it to work about 1/2 the time because I suck at G3 teams

I use Momonga in combination with a Sengoku Friend. Works great. Could try if 2 Momonga work too, but dunno right now.

Basically it's:

Sengoku, Momonga
Robin, T-Bone
Flamingo, GP Usopp

Top Bottom