• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

chrono01

I'm not even going to bother with Shiki. I'm excited he's coming, but there's no way in hell I'm prepared for him, haha. I didn't expect him so soon. o_O

Best of luck to those trying for him! It seems like a decent challenge (unless you have Legend Doflamingo, in which case, I am envious).

MANUELF

Banned
I'm not even going to bother with Shiki. I'm excited he's coming, but there's no way in hell I'm prepared for him, haha. I didn't expect him so soon. o_O

Best of luck to those trying for him! It seems like a decent challenge (unless you have Legend Doflamingo, in which case, I am envious).

You can try 40 stamina, I will at least try that

bjork

I have Boa and Legend Doflamingo, but I think I'm just going to nab one Shiki copy for now and if he comes back again later, that's great.

I wish there were a viable OTK team, because I have all the units. I just don't see a way to stall long enough without using 2x Enel.

RalchAC

I tried Enel with a Raid Doffy + Mihawk team twice this morning and failed.

I'm skipping it, I think. I have all the necessary pieces, and I know I do, but I just can't justify wasting the whole morning counting lightnings so I can go through Stage 4 unscathed.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
I tried Enel with a Raid Doffy + Mihawk team twice this morning and failed.

I'm skipping it, I think. I have all the necessary pieces, and I know I do, but I just can't justify wasting the whole morning counting lightnings so I can go through Stage 4 unscathed.
If you have your Mihawk at max cooldown, the only number you need to remember is that you kill stage 3 when your Mihawk has 6 turns left (No CD sockets).

Jayhawk

Maybe I should finally get the Moby Dick ship. The extra HP you can build up seems useful for some raids.

Other than the standard Mihawk/Doflamingo team for Enel, I was also successful with Log Luffy, Sengoku, and Rayleigh captain teams. Sengoku team required too many defensive buffs. I liked playing the Log Luffy/Rayleigh team with raid Doflamingo, Koala, Marco, and raid Mihawk.

With Koala's and Doffy's buffs, a Koala last hit can hit over 3M damage with Log Luffy captains and about 2.5M with Rayleigh captains. You have to eat meat orbs while stalling through the first four stages... this is easier to do with Log Luffy teams and my Log Luffy actually has sockets, unlike my Rayleigh. I use the Marco to help stall at the Enel stage until his defensive buff is gone. Mihawk's there for the damage cut and as a DEX beat stick.

For stalling, I would take one hit on first stage and try to get the meat orbs to recover. On the third stage, I would let a couple units do their bind move which would be negated by level 1 bind sockets. Just make sure to end at the right turn for the lightning to kill the elder seahorses on stage 4.

Remember that you can restart the game on the turn Enel randomizes your orbs. I also use a turn or two after that to hunt for at least two DEX orbs total that Doflamingo's special can move around.

Farmed 20 copies of Enel tonight. Going to bed now, and I will be away tomorrow for Canadian Thanksgiving. I hope I can farm a few times tomorrow to at least hit 30-40 copies. >_<

MANUELF

Banned
Hopefully I can get Sugar in tonight Sugo, her special will greatly helps my zombie team, the number of times I have died to a boss <20% attack is ridiculous

Jayhawk

Hopefully I can get Sugar in tonight Sugo, her special will greatly helps my zombie team, the number of times I have died to a boss <20% attack is ridiculous

You should start shifting your focus away from zombie teams. Mihawk is coming back on the 31st. You should aim for around 60 copies to get his special level max or close to it. This will require gems. Then you'll be using slasher teams for a long time.

RalchAC

You should start shifting your focus away from zombie teams. Mihawk is coming back on the 31st. You should aim for around 60 copies to get his special level max or close to it. This will require gems. Then you'll be using slasher teams for a long time.

I agree with Jayhawk here. Once you have a max skilled Mihawk, you should be able to easily defeat Monster Chopper, Garp, Zephyr and Ivankov.

Doflamingo can be killed with either a Slasher team or a Monster Chopper team. And once you have both Mihawk and Doflamingo maxed you should be able to do most stuff.

Zombie teams become unreliable later on and, even in the best case, are a slog to use due to how many turns you need to defeat your enemy.

RalchAC

So you guys say I should farm Doflamingo or only get a copy for now and after Mihawk farm him?

Get one copy now if you can, but don't worry much about it. Farm Mihawk as much as possible when he comes back and once you've done that you should be able to start farming other stuff properly.

MANUELF

Banned
Get one copy now if you can, but don't worry much about it. Farm Mihawk as much as possible when he comes back and once you've done that you should be able to start farming other stuff properly.

My max stamina is not enough to play him twice with a full bar though

MiTYH

Holy hell, raise your hand if you predicted Shiki.... That'll be a challenge for sure

Anyway, spent the weekend farming Smoker. Did alright with my G3 team, still lost a few and was bitter about it, but got a stamina refresh so it evened out.

Sugo tonight! I'm ready to get those
non
Legends!

Majukun

too soon namco,too soon
i mean,it's really good for me that shiki is here since i have fujitora but don't have caesar, and shiki + lao g means 1.75 boost for one turn and all matching orbs..but also i know that shiki is gonna be difficult to farm and it hasn't even came back to japan yet after they said that they had no schedule for his return..that means that i HAVE to farm it and farm it as much as i can

bjork

My max stamina is not enough to play him twice with a full bar though

Once you have Mihawk, you can build a slasher team that will let you cruise through content more easily, and increase your stamina through upping your P-LVL. Because these raids all return fairly often these days, you don't need to worry about trying to max anyone's level or skill on one day.

Refer to this image, it's a flow chart for the "natural" progression through raids:
https://gamewith.akamaized.net/img/6fa4745c5d946c7c03e755221eac2a62.jpg

Doflamingo is arguably the best sub in the game overall, but his raid is signifcantly tougher than Mihawk's, and Mihawk is a guaranteed drop at 40 stamina, while Doflamingo is only guaranteed on the 60 stamina.

Shiki? Yeah that's not going to happen any time soon lol.

I was on family weekend so haven't posted much, but over the last few days I:

1. socketed my 2nd LOG Luffy. (only difference is heal instead of orbs)

2. socketed sogeking, cause why not? (CD, Heal, DR)

3. After getting home I tried my hand at Enel this morning ... piece of cake.

Seems like Enel will be joining Aokiji on my list of raid bosses I can farm without issue.

doffy/doffy
mihawk/law
sogking/prison mr.1

Gonna put in 100 gems for this sugo cause it boosts most of the things I'm genuinly interested in.

MANUELF

Banned
Once you have Mihawk, you can build a slasher team that will let you cruise through content more easily, and increase your stamina through upping your P-LVL. Because these raids all return fairly often these days, you don't need to worry about trying to max anyone's level or skill on one day.

Refer to this image, it's a flow chart for the "natural" progression through raids:
https://gamewith.akamaized.net/img/6fa4745c5d946c7c03e755221eac2a62.jpg

Doflamingo is arguably the best sub in the game overall, but his raid is signifcantly tougher than Mihawk's, and Mihawk is a guaranteed drop at 40 stamina, while Doflamingo is only guaranteed on the 60 stamina.
Will have it in mind and about Doflamingo I know 60 is way out of my league but 30 should be doable, will try to get him like I did Enel

Also from tha image I already have Garp, Blackbeard, Momonga and Enel

Majukun

in the end this seems to be myy best bet for farming shiki...it's basically the f2p team with fujitora instead of mihawk since it's multiturn hp cut should trumple mihawk's in the long run..also it makes possible to use ivankov capt ability in case of swap and adds a little more damage before the burst..
last but not list it has 5 full sockets instead of 1

RR30

in the end this seems to be myy best bet for farming shiki...it's basically the f2p team with fujitora instead of mihawk since it's multiturn hp cut should trumple mihawk's in the long run..also it makes possible to use ivankov capt ability in case of swap and adds a little more damage before the burst..
last but not list it has 5 full sockets instead of 1

What special levels does that team need to work? My Doffy, Mihawk and Ivanov are maxed but not Lucci or Enel. Also I wonder if Int Hawk could substitute for Raid Hawk because of more sockets.

Jayhawk

Will have it in mind and about Doflamingo I know 60 is way out of my league but 30 should be doable, will try to get him like I did Enel

Also from tha image I already have Garp, Blackbeard, Momonga and Enel

The value in most of these raid bosses is not just from having them. It's from being able to use their high-value specials without having a difficult time stalling to get to those cooldowns. You'll be dead in 30+ turns in most raids and fortnights before you are able to use specials with 30+ cooldowns.

bjork

I have the worst headache I've had in weeks, so I did like four Enel runs and then called it quits. Still skill level 1, still poor sockets, but he'll be back.

What special levels does that team need to work? My Doffy, Mihawk and Ivanov are maxed but not Lucci or Enel. Also I wonder if Int Hawk could substitute for Raid Hawk because of more sockets.

I'm fuzzy on the specifics, but I would imagine if you become survivable for a few more turns due to the sockets, you'd offset the damage difference between DEX and INT Mihawk's specials?

mileS

That makes the 75 straight without a lvl I used on a skill up event hurt even more :( God rng can suck sometimes.

Hana-Bi

I think, I'll use a Double Enel team for Shiki with this team:

Enel / Enel
Doffy / Qck Lucci
WB / Gladius

With the captain swap I either get Gladius or WB as my captain which should kill Shiki. With the second Enel I kill Shiki after his revive.

Spinx

This Friday. THE BIG DOG PIT BULL IS IN THE BUILDING !

aiCCoC2.png

This is global's next raid boss after Shiki.

bobohoro

Had 6 runs of Enel today, messed up two times but got him to drop shortly afterwards, when I managed to save a run that almost went south due to bad orbs. Still a fun raid boss, keeping up with thunder, the timing on his orb swap and HP thresholds makes it a bit more complex but also offers opportunities for lower level teams.

Still have no chance at 40 stamina. 60 stamina will be a few months I'd guess.
But evolved him, gave him all my RCV CC and will keep him around LV 50, my QCK team is doing pretty well.

Felt confident afterwards and fed my GP Usopp a single copy while mumbling This is it! and...really got my final bind socket.

Will do a few more runs in the evening for more sockets on Impact and 3D2Y Luffy (5/5/1/3 on bind, despair, auto-heal and slots), then wait for the first sugo reactions in the morning to decide if I should pull. Not quite certain what I will do next week, both FNs don't look that interesting to me in terms of characters or books, the new movie FN might be my target if I can manage to land an Ace or Zoro.

mileS

Holy smokes, for real?

yup. The first 20 copies got me a decent amount of lvl ups but man I thought my account or game was bugged. The last 75 copies I had (which in my head i'm saying I'll have more than enough, save the rest for inthawk sockets.) just nothing... I've complained about it quite a bit in this thread but I deserve to if I'm getting that type of luck.

Enel / Enel
Doffy / Qck Lucci
WB / Gladius

With the captain swap I either get Gladius or WB as my captain which should kill Shiki. With the second Enel I kill Shiki after his revive.

I was considering using a similar team but with Mihawk instead of WB because I am STR legend poor. Double Enel makes surviving up to Shiki almost trivial. The only difference in using Mihawk is that I would need to either burst on the first turn if Gladius makes it to the captain slot or wait until turn 3 when both Enels are back at the top. The only downside to bursting on the double Enel turn is that it pretty much requires a perfect combo as there's only about a 80k damage difference between the damage needed to kill Shiki and said perfect combo.

MiTYH

Really looking forward to finally socketing my LLucci. He'll be a beast. Aiming for:

- Slot Boost, for captain ability
- Autoheal, for survivability
- Lock and Despair, just because they'd be most needed

Sounds like a simple setup. What are the odds I'll go 20/20 on these?

Majukun

if you have auto heal lv 3 you can outheal one of the goons in the first stage and basically stall forever.
with lv 2 you get like 200 hp of damage per turn

Enel / Enel
Doffy / Qck Lucci
WB / Gladius

are you sure this team works?for what i understood double ener doesn't yet work on global,we need units that are not already out.

Top Bottom