• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

Hana-Bi

are you sure this team works?for what i understood double ener doesn't yet work on global,we need units that are not already out.

What shouldn't work with a double Enel team? I think I should be fine during the early stages and on the boss stage WB + Gladius specials are enough to OTK Shiki whether WB or Gladius are swapped in as a captain (Gladius needs perfects though).

After a Gladius and WB/Mihawk special, Shiki should have just under 2,576,000 HP.

With an Enel/Enel burst you can do 2.681K damage.
With an Enel/Gladius burst you can do 2.979K damage.
With an Enel/WB burst you can do 3.591K damage.

The biggest hinderance to this build would probably be hitting your perfects, which I'll be honest, has most raid bosses requiring you do anyway, and killing the damn southern birds that show up somewhere during the raid.

And as a little easter egg, cause the artwork implies it.
You can socket him with Akainu.

Yes, but he only has one socket slot.

RR30

Really looking forward to finally socketing my LLucci. He'll be a beast. Aiming for:

- Slot Boost, for captain ability
- Autoheal, for survivability
- Lock and Despair, just because they'd be most needed

Sounds like a simple setup. What are the odds I'll go 20/20 on these?

Think I will do the same assuming rng treats me well.

Hana-Bi

I'll be going to socket my LLucci with cd instead of orbs. I'll probably use him more on my 3d2y Sanji team and since I'll socket my Jabra and Sanji with Bind Despair Damage Heal, I need the cd socket to get level two cd with a friend captain Lucci with cd when I'd use a double LLucci team.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Enel: Max level, CD 22, Bind / Despair / Autoheal socketed
Lucci: Max Level, CD 18, Bind / Despair / CD socketed
Doflamingo: Max level, CD 14, Orbs / Autoheal socketed
Mihawk: Max Level, CD 17, Anti-lock socketed
Ivankov: Max Level, CD 8, Bind ./ Despair/ CD / Auto-heal socketed

I think I'm ready for shiki. '-'

RedBoot

Got 30 Enels in the can. That's about all I have the patience for in one day. So spoiled by the 2-day Aokiji raid we just had. I should be able to get him close to max with that.

Unexpected side benefit to Enel farming: got 5 blue lobsters. With that many, I can finally justify evolving Inazuma, who requires 2 lobsters since they decided to get cute with evo materials. :p

On Shiki, I'm content with just getting a copy or two from 40 stamina to evolve for now. He's not super-vital (unless I happen to pull Doffy or Fujitora sometime soon), so I don't mind taking it slow and waiting for Colo Vista or Kizaru. He'll make a nice STR slasher beatstick in the meantime.

Grrrrrrr! I just realized that tomorrow is my day 549. On 550 I'll get 5 gems and I have 45 currently. I want to do a multi-pull but the units I want are boosted on Day 1, not Day 2. :-/

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
On Shiki, I'm content with just getting a copy or two from 40 stamina to evolve for now. He's not super-vital (unless I happen to pull Doffy or Fujitora sometime soon), so I don't mind taking it slow and waiting for Colo Vista or Kizaru. He'll make a nice STR slasher beatstick in the meantime.
3D2Y Zoro tho

Jayhawk

Ran out of box space in anticipation of tonight's sugofest. Keeping turtles and pigs I got from the past few weeks. I have 34 Blackbeard and 32 Enels waiting to be fed during next skill rate up.

RR30

Ran out of box space in anticipation of tonight's sugofest. Keeping turtles and pigs I got from the past few weeks. I have 34 Blackbeard and 32 Enels waiting to be fed during next skill rate up.

I only got 5 Enel's today so I went ahead and fed them. Got a skill up and 4/5 usable sockets so I'm now at 4 Despair/3 bind/3 heal I believe. Still a nasty 30 CD but from the looks of things on 40 stam Shiki I can stall indefinitely which works out great.

Anyways I'm heading to bed now so best of luck everyone pulling in an hour. I'll check back in the morning to see how everyone did this sugo.

RedBoot

3D2Y Zoro tho

Wish I had 'em. Maybe I'll pull him tonight, alongside 3D2Y Robin, Luffy, and every legend (all in one pull, somehow).

Why does the FP sugo starts 5 hours after the gems sugo?

That's how they usually do stuff like that and skill ups, etc. I usually wait til the next morning.

Speaking of, I'm curious to see if this ends up being through Water 7 or all the way to EL2. Hopefully the latter, it'll give me a chance to get Spandam (he's too much of a pain to farm for). Otherwise, I pretty much have everything save for a few random characters (Miss Merry Christmas, Cricket, Mashiro).

Kyou

Anyways I'm heading to bed now so best of luck everyone pulling in an hour. I'll check back in the morning to see how everyone did this sugo.

I predict a couple of us will get legends and everything else will be sour grapes

so a regular sugo

Kyou

did a multi, audible gasp at a red poster. I'll type this out as they reveal

1) Violet NEW!
2) LEGEND DOFLAMINGO FUCKING YES YES YESSSSSSS ...New!
3) 3D2Y Brook (dupe)
4) Hatori and Kotori (dupe)
5) Miss Valentines (dupe)
6) GP Usopp (dupe, will save for skill up)
7) Mr. 2 (dupe)
8) Jozu (dupe)
9) 3D2Y Brook (Again, dupe)
10) Kaya (duuuupe)
Bonus) Kyros (dupe)

only two new ones but OH MY GOD YES

ah_hia

Did 7 pulls
1.hotori and kotori
2. Tony Tony chopper
3. Nefeltari vivi
4. Señor pink
5. Hajrudin
6. 3d2y luffy
7. Violet
Yep.definitely psy boost in effect. Still deciding whether to pay for multipull

Edit. Paid for multipull. Big mistake. Only 3d2y nami and 2 kyros.all dupes and silvers. Would've been happy with a 3d26 robin or sugar. Definitely crap rates all around

Jayhawk

From multipull units, new ones I got were Kyros unevolved, Ricky unevolved, Fukuro unevolved, and 3D2Y Luffy evolved. I also got an unevolved Rakuyo that I was looking for as an orb changer for Sengoku team. I already have an evolved Rakuyo. No legends, but oh well. Congratulations to those who got new legends.

chrono01

did a multi, audible gasp at a red poster. I'll type this out as they reveal

1) Violet NEW!
2) LEGEND DOFLAMINGO FUCKING YES YES YESSSSSSS ...New!
3) 3D2Y Brook (dupe)
4) Hatori and Kotori (dupe)
5) Miss Valentines (dupe)
6) GP Usopp (dupe, will save for skill up)
7) Mr. 2 (dupe)
8) Jozu (dupe)
9) 3D2Y Brook (Again, dupe)
10) Kaya (duuuupe)
Bonus) Kyros (dupe)

only two new ones but OH MY GOD YES
Congrats on the Doffy! :)

Looking at the pulls here, as well as on Reddit, and it's apparent that Psy-Fest is on. I'm going to save my gems for the anniversary. :(

Kyou

Congrats on the Doffy! :)

Thanks!

I was so sure I wasn't going to get a legend that I didn't even think to save any turtles, so I dunno how I'm going to get him evolved in time for Shiki.

Extremely happy with Doffy but it seems I pulled another "Better as a sub than a captain" legend in the vein of Boa

Hana-Bi

Well, I made more (multi) pulls than I wanted and the only new units were Ricky evolved and unevolved and 3d2y Luffy unevolved. Made a fourth multi pull and then I finally saw a red poster and it is fucking Doffy! My Croc dream team is now complete. :)

chrono01

Well, I made more (multi) pulls than I wanted and the only new units were Ricky evolved and unevolved and 3d2y Luffy unevolved. Made a fourth multi pull and then I finally saw a red poster and it is fucking Doffy! My Croc dream team is now complete. :)
Another congratulations goes to you on your Doffy!

I'm afraid to ask how many multi-pulls you did, so I won't, haha. It ended well, though. Let us reflect on that instead.

GaimeGuy

I pulled 3 times.

1. Hotori and Kotori (lol)
2. Trebol (new)
3. This dude name Doflamingo. (new) Meh. Lame.

:O

GaimeGuy

I probably won't be using doffy for a long time, though. So much other stuff to focus on.

HabeeNo

Sanji v1
Chopper v1
Nami's sister (new.....)
Vista (dupe)
Ricky (new)
Ricky (Dupe)
Monet (new)
Squard (dupe)
Kaya (dupe)
Koala (dupe)

3D2Y Nami (fucking dupe)

One Piece doesnt exist

RedBoot

Geez how high is Doffy cranked up?

Yeah, just from here, Reddit, and Youtube, I'm seeing a lot. Pretty heavy boost. Getting us ready for Shiki, I guess.

I did three pulls, got Kyros (who also appears to be cranked up), Koza, and Base Usopp. The latter two are dupes of course, but Kyros is new. I'll take it. Will probably do one more pull tomorrow, but that's it for this sugo, there's too much content coming up.

GaimeGuy

eh, fuck it. *feeds a whole bunch of non-QCK units to Doffy to get him to level 70, evolves him, then feets him a meat*

I think I'll just let the bar fill 100 times while I type this. :)

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
OH MY GOD NO WAY NOOO FUCKUNG WAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!

My 4th legend and i never bought a single gem :D :D

1. (dupe)
2. FUJITORA BABYYYYYYYYY

2016-10-1106_06_04-bl4io4n.png

8b11df878794b77f3d6d6f1302d54e8f.gif

FrankysDance.gif

8fb8caf6443624618b51cdb1d182b8ff1aa93ace_hq.gif

My second time getting gems from snails.

2016-10-0621_46_44-nereo9w.png

RIP sugo luck

Guess i was wrong :p

Kyou

eh, fuck it. *feeds a whole bunch of non-QCK units to Doffy to get him to level 70, evolves him, then feets him a meat*

I think I'll just let the bar fill 100 times while I type this. :)

I'm trying to figure out what my best bet is, my turtle time is already past

thinking about getting desperate and using these "keys to adventure" they've been using to stuff the daily mails

Hana-Bi

Another congratulations goes to you on your Doffy!

I'm afraid to ask how many multi-pulls you did, so I won't, haha. It ended well, though. Let us reflect on that instead.

Thanks. Did four multis. In the end it was worth it. :) Doffy was the mvp for me since I have LL and Croc. :)

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Congratulations, you got arguably the best unit in the game.

Thanks.

And congrats to all the other good/legend unit puller.

Man i can't believe the luck i have with this game, it's unreal. And the best thing is i have not spent a single cent on this game.

First legend was SW Shanks, then Whitebeard, then Sengoku and now Fujitora.

My friend will kill me. He started only a few days later than me and still has zero legends, i feel so bad for him :/

MANUELF

Banned
Did 4 pulls, got:
5* Blamenco
4* Senor Pink
3* Pell
3* Hotori and Kotori (only dupe)
I say it was not worth it

Hopefully my bad luck changes with the FP sugo, also it seems both Blamenco and Senor Pink are good units? Plus the best zombie captain with Pell evolved

Kyou

Hopefully my bad luck changes with the FP sugo, also it seems both Blamenco and Senor Pink are good units? Plus the best zombie captain with Pell evolved
3/4 new units in a sugo is great regardless.

Don't be too disappointed at the lack of legends, you'll get one eventually.

Top Bottom