• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

chrono01

I know I said I wouldn't do a multi-pull and wait for the anniversary, but...

1) Whitey Bay (New)
2) Ivankov (Dupe)
3) Coby (God No)
4) Senor Pink (New)
5) GP Usopp (Dupe)
6) Koza (Dupe)
7) Pell (Dupe)
8) Miss Wednesday (Dupe)
9) Chaka (Dupe)
10 3D2Y Nami (New)

Oh, and this guy.

IMG_0548.png

Jayhawk

I like how he doesn't even have a tagline added to his name like other legends who have multiple versions of their characters - just Issho.

EDIT: Classic chrono01 succumbing to the pressure and doing a multi-pull. Congratulations on the new legend!

I gotta figure out uses for my new legend Sabo since I already have Log Luffy for free spirit teams.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus

1) Whitey Bay (New)
2) Ivankov (Dupe)
3) Coby (God No)
4) Senor Pink (New)
5) GP Usopp (Dupe)
6) Koza (Dupe)
7) Pell (Dupe)
8) Miss Wednesday (Dupe)
9) Chaka (Dupe)
10 3D2Y Nami (New)

Oh, and this guy.

Nice! Congrats, chrono! You deserve it after the last sugo.

Kyou

congrats to everyone on their legends, I don't recall any sugo being quite like this o_O;

I am pork islanding like mad to try and get doffy evolved

Did a multi, a bunch of fake golds and silvers, the new units were Ricky, Senor Pink, and 3D2Y Luffy. But i'm pretty happy I got those. Pink and Luffy will find a spot on one of my Jimbe teams. I really just pulled in hopes of getting Senor Pink to help with burst damage on the team I have planned to take on Raid Hancock.

1) Whitey Bay (New)
2) Ivankov (Dupe)
3) Coby (God No)
4) Senor Pink (New)
5) GP Usopp (Dupe)
6) Koza (Dupe)
7) Pell (Dupe)
8) Miss Wednesday (Dupe)
9) Chaka (Dupe)
10 3D2Y Nami (New)

Oh, and this guy.

Wow congrats man!

Hana-Bi

Thanks, guys.

Yeah, I was due for another Legend for sure, it's been a while for me. It gets really depressing after a while, haha.

When I saw the red poster, I didn't expect Fujitora. As mentioned, he was the one I most wanted, so it's definitely a nice surprise. :)

Congrats. Same for me with Doffy. He really was my most wanted unit and after seeing the red poster I thought that it won't be a boosted legend and might be just a dupe again. :)

chrono01

Wow congrats man!
Thanks. :)

Congrats. Same for me with Doffy. He really was my most wanted unit and after seeing the red poster I thought that it won't be a boosted legend and might be just a dupe again. :)
Yeah, even seeing those red posters can be stressful. It's one thing hoping you get one at all, and then when you do, the suspense comes from what you'll get. Gets the heart pumping, that's for sure.

Looking over Fujitora teams, it seems like Legend Doffy and Trebol are highly recommended. I have neither. :/

Oh well. I guess I could make a make-shift team, with my current Driven characters, and hope I get something better later to fill them in. I have a few to choose from (Caeser, Lao G, Log Zoro, Diamante, Enel, Rakuyo, etc.), so I'll try for a broad coverage and see how things go. For orb switching/locking, I'll need for the former two. That'll be fun.

bonkeng

1) Whitey Bay (New)
2) Ivankov (Dupe)
3) Coby (God No)
4) Senor Pink (New)
5) GP Usopp (Dupe)
6) Koza (Dupe)
7) Pell (Dupe)
8) Miss Wednesday (Dupe)
9) Chaka (Dupe)
10 3D2Y Nami (New)

Oh, and this guy.

Nice. Gratz man.

I did 1 multipull.

No new legend, but finally got sugar.

New units:

Sugar

3d2y Luffy

3d2y Robin

Fossa

Now to save for th anniversary.

Adeptrain

Congrats on all the new Fuji's and Doffy's!!! :) No new Ace owners though?

I did two Multi's and got 2 red posters!!!!

- Crocodile o_O
- Log Luffy o_O

I don't think the boosted legends worked like they were supposed to for me....

Kyou

There we go, that last 12k feeding unevolved pigs was harrowing

ended up sacrificing Hatori/Kotori and Valentine to him but I can sleep easy knowing he's evolved

edit: and a continued congrats on legends. What is going ON!?

chrono01

So when am I due for my second legend?
You didn't get the memo? Yours is due for the anniversary. Sorry, you must be a little patient longer. Your time will soon be here.

Nice. Gratz man.

I did 1 multipull.

No new legend, but finally got sugar.

New units:

Sugar

3d2y Luffy

3d2y Robin

Fossa

Now to save for th anniversary.
Thanks. There goes my luck for rainbow crystals in FFBE, haha.

Nice pulls from you, though! Three very solid units.

Congrats on all the new Fuji's and Doffy's!!! :) No new Ace owners though?

I did two Multi's and got 2 red posters!!!!

- Crocodile o_O
- Log Luffy o_O

I don't think the boosted legends worked like they were supposed to for me....
Wow, two Legends, two multi-pulls, and great ones at that. Particular congrats on Log Luffy, he's so versatile. d(^_^)v

There we go, that last 12k feeding unevolved pigs was harrowing

ended up sacrificing Hatori/Kotori and Valentine to him but I can sleep easy knowing he's evolved

edit: and a continued congrats on legends. What is going ON!?
Nice work.

So, a single anniversary feeding is enough to get any Legend from 1-99? If so, I guess I'll get my Fujitora there tomorrow, since I have a few of those on-hand. I was worried about leveling/evolving him now, and miss out on a Super Success, but I guess if the anniversary XP item gives enough anyway, a Super Success isn't needed.

Jayhawk

So it looks like my new team for future INT bosses, thanks to tonight's pull, will be something like this, for a two turn burst:

http://optc-db.github.io/damage/#/t...9,1027:99,560:99C13,10B0D0E1297Q0L0G0R21S100H

EDIT: Nevermind, this Log Luffy configuration will do less amount of damage in a one-turn burst with units I already have. http://optc-db.github.io/damage/#/t...99,874:99,418:99C13,10B0D0E1364Q0L0G0R13S100H So I guess it depends if the boss has 4 million or 5 million HP.

Even for QCK bosses like raid Enel, Log Luffy teams can output ridiculous amounts of damage in one turn. No wonder he's still rated as a top captain.

chrono01

so I think I can take Shiki provided I can survive to him:

http://optc-db.github.io/damage/#/t...99,227:99,872:99C13,10B0D0E1365Q0L0G0R24S100H

should be fun
Now that is one good-looking team!

So it looks like my new team for future INT bosses, thanks to tonight's pull, will be something like this, for a two turn burst:

http://optc-db.github.io/damage/#/t...9,1027:99,560:99C13,10B0D0E1297Q0L0G0R21S100H

EDIT: Nevermind, this Log Luffy configuration will do about the same amount of damage in a one-turn burst with units I already have. http://optc-db.github.io/damage/#/t...99,874:99,418:99C13,10B0D0E1364Q0L0G0R13S100H
Dude, congrats! I missed that you got Sabo tonight. I actually really like him as a Captain, especially when you have the subs for it. Makes easy work of fortnights, although socketing him as well as his subs (Monet, Senor Pink, Blue Gilly, Jabra, etc.) isn't easy. He gets a coliseum drop later though (and I've sunk a bit of socket books into him, I kind of regret that now that I got Fujitora :/), and there's always Intvankov (if you have him) and Aokiji who are easily socketable.

As you said though, once you have Log Luffy, it kind of destroys his appeal, haha. I still enjoy running him though, it's just that Log Luffy is just so damned over-powered (until we get Perfect Shields).

Jayhawk

Dude, congrats! I missed that you got Sabo tonight. I actually really like him as a Captain, especially when you have the subs for it. Makes easy work of fortnights, although socketing him as well as his subs (Monet, Senor Pink, Blue Gilly, Jabra, etc.) isn't easy. He gets a coliseum drop later though (and I've sunk a bit of socket books into him, I kind of regret that now that I got Fujitora :/), and there's always Intvankov (if you have him) and Aokiji who are easily socketable.

As you said though, once you have Log Luffy, it kind of destroys his appeal, haha. I still enjoy running him though, it's just that Log Luffy is just so damned over-powered (until we get Perfect Shields).

I wouldn't worry too much about putting sockets on Sabo. You wouldn't have been able to survive with all that box space being taken up with those forbidden tomes for a legend you wouldn't know was coming.

I have INTvankov and is already 18/20 sockets. SW Franky will be another free spirit unit with easy sockets. I also got 3D2Y Luffy tonight, so he is a good sub for Sabo teams since their specials mesh well. He will be my next Luffy to socket once I get the last auto-heal on Log Luffy.

The main issue I find with Log Luffy teams is the tedium of doing good -> great -> perfect even on trash stages when farming things. I like being able to just hit greats and not have to pay attention until boss stages on fortnights. lol

EDIT: To avoid double posting... I do wonder which sugofest batches will be added by the time 2nd anniversary rolls around since the pacing for sugofest batches is different between global and japan. I am hoping we have a chance at Borsalino.

Dandte

May we have a minute of silence for my lost gems?

4* Namule dupe
4* SW Brook new
4* Fukuro dupe
3* Miss Golden Week dupe
5* Sugar new
3* Miss Valentine dupe
5* Sogeking dupe
4* Kaya dupe
4* Fukuro dupe
3* Coby dupe
3* Mr. 3 dupe

This must be my worst pulls ever in my optc career

Kyou

4* Namule dupe
4* SW Brook new
4* Fukuro dupe
3* Miss Golden Week dupe
5* Sugar new
3* Miss Valentine dupe
5* Sogeking dupe
4* Kaya dupe
4* Fukuro dupe
3* Coby dupe
3* Mr. 3 dupe

Condolences, but on the bright side: Sugar!

bobohoro

Read about all the Fujis and Doffys and decided to do one pull:

Bon Clay

Come on.
Another one.

Mr. 3

Oh no you don't!

Kyros.

Well. meh.
Since I'm down to 6 gems, I might as well...

Base Usopp.

Yeah.

With the new fortnights and stuff I'll get another pull later today. Since it can't get much worse, I might as well do it.

RalchAC

Congrats to you all and sorry for those that didn't get what they wanted!

In the end I did a multipull and I'm quite happy with the results.

I got Baroque Works Robin, Vista and Urogue, old units which have been eluding me for a long time. Robin alone is worth those gems.

I got Señor Pink too, seems quite good.

Fukuro isnt that good, and 3D2Y Brook seems just decent (I got him twice). Whitebay is quite good but I already have Towel Nami.

The rest isn't remarkable

4* Namule dupe
4* SW Brook new
4* Fukuro dupe
3* Miss Golden Week dupe
5* Sugar new
3* Miss Valentine dupe
5* Sogeking dupe
4* Kaya dupe
4* Fukuro dupe
3* Coby dupe
3* Mr. 3 dupe

Bon Clay

Come on.
Another one.

Mr. 3

Oh no you don't!

Kyros.

Well. meh.

Base Usopp.

Yeah.

With the new fortnights and stuff I'll get another pull later today. Since it can't get much worse, I might as well do it.

I feel for you guys, that sounds about as great as my pulls during the SW batch.

MANUELF

Banned
Did 5 FP multipulls, got:
Pickles x2
Gedatsu
Shura(Dupe)
Porche
Shoujou
Dorry x2
Nola
Miss Monday (Dupe)
Miss Merry Christmas
Satori
Bellamy x2
Big Bun

I want to cry

Kyou

Friend sugo notable results, of 125 pulls:

Enel(dupe but wtf first pull)
Hamburg(new)
Captoe(new)
Big Bun(new)
Broggy(new)

not bad, got 100% up to Davyback fight now.

Also got enough turtles to make me feel like a complete and utter moron for going hard on pigs for enel :(

chrono01

I wouldn't worry too much about putting sockets on Sabo. You wouldn't have been able to survive with all that box space being taken up with those forbidden tomes for a legend you wouldn't know was coming.

I have INTvankov and is already 18/20 sockets. SW Franky will be another free spirit unit with easy sockets. I also got 3D2Y Luffy tonight, so he is a good sub for Sabo teams since their specials mesh well. He will be my next Luffy to socket once I get the last auto-heal on Log Luffy.

The main issue I find with Log Luffy teams is the tedium of doing good -> great -> perfect even on trash stages when farming things. I like being able to just hit greats and not have to pay attention until boss stages on fortnights. lol

EDIT: To avoid double posting... I do wonder which sugofest batches will be added by the time 2nd anniversary rolls around since the pacing for sugofest batches is different between global and japan. I am hoping we have a chance at Borsalino.
Haha, you're absolutely right. Member Box space is a luxury, not sure I'd be able to hoard them longer than I did. >_<

Wow, I completely forgot about SW Franky. I have him as well, and he's perfect for Sabo.

Right now, the number one characters I'm after are Trebol (for Fujitora teams), and SW Ace (have all of his subs already) and Doffy (both Legends). I won't hold my breath for the latter two, but I'm happy enough right now.

4* Namule dupe
4* SW Brook new
4* Fukuro dupe
3* Miss Golden Week dupe
5* Sugar new
3* Miss Valentine dupe
5* Sogeking dupe
4* Kaya dupe
4* Fukuro dupe
3* Coby dupe
3* Mr. 3 dupe

Bon Clay

Come on.
Another one.

Mr. 3

Oh no you don't!

Kyros.

Well. meh.

Base Usopp.

Yeah.

Sorry guys. :(

Congrats to you all and sorry for those that didn't get what they wanted!

In the end I did a multipull and I'm quite happy with the results.

I got Baroque Works Robin, Vista and Urogue, old units which have been eluding me for a long time. Robin alone is worth those gems.

I got Señor Pink too, seems quite good.

Fukuro isnt that good, and 3D2Y Brook seems just decent (I got him twice). Whitebay is quite good but I already have Towel Nami.

The rest isn't remarkable
Senor Pink was my +1, and he looks really nice. Low initial CD, and seems to fit nicely on a number of teams (such as SW Shanks and Sabo himself). Robin, Vista and Urogue are vintage characters, but damn, they are still useful! I still use Vista as captain in my Hime Turtle runs. You can't beat that HP, and his special is great for dealing with the Elder Turtles, as well as weakening the Hime Turtles themselves.

Nice pulls!

The turtles you get from FP pull are glitched, they give way too much EXP

Elder turtles are giving something like half a mil XP. THE SUPER SUCCESS NEVER ENDS!!!

Weird, it only seems to work for FP turtles since my old ones are still the regular value. Maybe this was on purpose?

chrono01

now it's 10/11

keep this up every three months please.

also please give me back all my friend points to make up for this error, Bandai.
We demand compensation for this error that benefits us greatly!

Also, I got a few new character drops from the pulls, such as Kaku, Bellamy, and a few others. Not bad.

Kyou

so like, how does this even happen

is the exp not set on a unit level??

edit: looking it up, the turtles are actually level 5 instead of 1, thus giving 5x their exp.
edit 2: a bit late on my edit

Kumo

The turtles you get from FP pull are glitched, they give way too much EXP

lol you're right... makes the FP sugo even better for new players. I thought they would have learned from their mistakes, but I guess there is still hope for another 7/11. :p

RalchAC

Senor Pink was my +1, and he looks really nice. Low initial CD, and seems to fit nicely on a number of teams (such as SW Shanks and Sabo himself). Robin, Vista and Urogue are vintage characters, but damn, they are still useful! I still use Vista as captain in my Hime Turtle runs. You can't beat that HP, and his special is great for dealing with the Elder Turtles, as well as weakening the Hime Turtles themselves.

Nice pulls!

Yeah, I've been salty for a long time because I didn't have Robin lol.

lol you're right... makes the FP sugo even better for new players. I thought they would have learned from their mistakes, but I guess there is still hope for another 7/11. :p

The amount of experience the Turtles give is boosted by 5x. I got one Purple Elder Turtle and it gave me 400k EXP. Amazing.

The rate for story characters seem good. I've got a lot of units I didn't have (most of them useless, but who cares) and Kaku, Enel and Wyper. I haven't seen Lucci and Crocodile, but I have both of them, neither I've seen any Thriller Bark unit.

I wanted to get a Wapol in order to use the 30 books I've stored, but now I'll just sell them for some box space.

I'm really happy with today results in general.

Verelios

I multi pulled and got dupe 3d2y characters, new ones were Zolo, Luffy and Nami(*2) and a Dupe Sugar with Bonney being my last super nova. Hmmm, not sure if this pull was good or bad, I did get the remaining 3d2y characters besides Usopp so theres that.

bobohoro

Another RR...
I can feel it.
This is going to be great.

Silver poster. Bellmere.

Edit: I'm soulcrushingly tilt right now. Will plow through Water 7 today and do 1 or 2 more pulls. I just have to get something. Anything. Come ooooooon.

Mixed2k

It's nice that a lot of you got leggies, I did 7 pulls and got... Ricky.
It's not like I'm salty as fuck or anything...

At the very least I got story Enel on the fp shop.

Anyways, Log Luffy Luffy and GPU fully socketed and special leveled, and SW usopp fully socketed, man it took quite a lot of runs to get it, I feel really burnt from the game after this (and this sugo doesn't help).

Top Bottom