• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

RalchAC

What happened after Namco fixed the 7/11 glitch? Did you guys get your FP back or anything?

No, but Bamco loves to give people a free Rainbow Gem even when the glitch isn't a real issue.

So we joke about it.

Are the turtles now permanent in the Friend Point pool? I didn't know it.

RR30

Terrible Sugo for me. Got 3/11 new units, but not one I wanted.
3D2Y Luffy
3D2Y Robin
Killer

Got nothing special from GPS pulls either. Lot of meh turtles. Congrats to everyone who pulled good stuff today.

MiTYH

FP Pulls, lot of turtles and filled out my character log a bit. Got most of the Foxy units (save for foxy himself), and some Skypeia ones. No big names though, which was kind of a bummer, but whatever. I did get Dorry though. That was a nice one to finally see! Got Broggy too, but I had farmed him ages ago and his socket was bleh.

Did one multipull, and after seeing some issues here and on reddit, I guess I can't truly complain:

- Vivi (dupe)
- 3D2Y Brook (dupe)
- 3D2Y Brook (dupe)
- Shanks (dupe)
- Chaka (dupe)
- Koala (new, but only because I pulled her evolved form earlier)
- CP9 Dark Justice Fukuro (new)
- Senor Pink (New)
- 3D2Y Chopper (new)
- Whitey Bay (new)
and the +1 was
- Ricky (new)

115 gems netted me:

3 silvers

rest gold

new characters:
3D2Y Brook
3D2Y Nami
3D2Y Robin

SW Brook

Senor Pink
Ricky
Kyros

Squard

Can't really complain, +-15 gems per new character is way beter than my last two sugos, even if I did spend all my gems this time.

No legends or 2D3Y zoro is sad, but I filled in a lot of space.

Majukun

Terrible Sugo for me. Got 3/11 new units, but not one I wanted.
3D2Y Luffy
3D2Y Robin
Killer

Got nothing special from GPS pulls either. Lot of meh turtles. Congrats to everyone who pulled good stuff today.

watch out,those turtles you get from FP are glitched,they give a shitload more exp than usual

baby turtles 2000>15000
daimyo 22000> 140000
elder 85000> 400000+

don't know if they patched the thing though

HabeeNo

Did another random pull this morning, and got Kyros! Somehow way better than everything yesterday lol

Congrats to everybody that got their legends btw!

EDIT: Got Mr.1 from the FP! How useful is he?

Majukun

Did another random pull this morning, and got Kyros! Somehow way better than everything yesterday lol

Congrats to everybody that got their legends btw!

EDIT: Got Mr.1 from the FP! How useful is he?

back then it was a staple of any slasher team..now it's just an useful but not amazin g utility character..half damage is not that bad, especially for slasher teams that don't have that much choice in that regard, and a 1.25 boost is at least a good addon,but nothing that will make a great difference anymore.

RalchAC

watch out,those turtles you get from FP are glitched,they give a shitload more exp than usual

baby turtles 2000>15000
daimyo 22000> 140000
elder 85000> 400000+

don't know if they patched the thing though

I read an explanation on Reddit that made sense.

Turtles MAX at level 1. The new characters start at level 5. So it's possible that they coded something like "All units begin at level 5", which would increase the turtles EXP value.

So 3000x5 becomes 15000 EXP.
22500x5 becomes 112500 EXP.
And 85000 becomes 425000 EXP.

HabeeNo

back then it was a staple of any slasher team..now it's just an useful but not amazin g utility character..half damage is not that bad, especially for slasher teams that don't have that much choice in that regard, and a 1.25 boost is at least a good addon,but nothing that will make a great difference anymore.

Ohh gotcha... I''ll at least evolve him then, that half damage sold me on it lol

Dandte

Got my 600 days gems.

Did two more pulls.

Miss valentine dupe
3d2y luffy dupe

50 gems 10 euro 14 (15) pulls and all i got was

Sugar and sw brook.

Worst day in optc history ever.

Hana-Bi

I love that my only legend with hard to get sockets is WB and that he only misses one orb socket to max.

My other legends are LL and Shanks max socket and then I need to socket Lucci, Croc, IntHawk, Doffy and Boa (this might actually be hard).

Jayhawk

I love that my only legend with hard to get sockets is WB and that he only misses one orb socket to max.

My other legends are LL and Shanks max socket and then I need to socket Lucci, Croc, IntHawk, Doffy and Boa (this might actually be hard).

IntHawk teams can probably handle raid Boa pretty well. I'm going to be going with Rayleigh for raid Boa and a lot of my INT subs already have good sockets.

The glitched turtles from FP pulls got my unevolved legend Sabo maxed. Now I just need to farm another PSY lobster to evolve. Notable FP pulls include Mr. 1 (lol, I already have 3D2Y Zoro), Bellamy, and random units like Porsche.

MANUELF

Banned
I want to kill someone
Had enough gems to pull 3 more times so I did and got 3 Silvers and I already had two of them (Cabin Boy Coby and Base Sanji) while the other I didnt (Miss Valentine)

In total from 7 pulls I got 5 Silvers and 3 dupes

bjork

Well, I did some FP pulls at work and they were turtles. So I thought, "Isn't this supposed to be story units?" and I stopped pulling. Got home and saw that the turtles had boosted exp, but I only had a few. Did like 56 FP pulls and got no one new, but

Skill-maxed Lapin, live in envy.

I want to kill someone
Had enough gems to pull 3 more times so I did and got 3 Silvers and I already had two of them (Cabin Boy Coby and Base Sanji) while the other I didnt (Miss Valentine)

Welcome to sugofest. Wait until your life total is like 85% dupes and 90% silvers.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
I'll try a Croc team for Boa out. Could be the fastest run to kill her.

I have a Rayleigh team, a Striker team, and a Croc Team planned out for Boa. The biggest issue with the Croc team stalling enough, since we don't have Croc books yet.

Croc/Croc
Monet/Kuma
3D2Y Robin/Mr.3

is the team that I was planning on potentially running because of the high cooldown. Deals with stage 2 and stage 3 assuming orbs. Extra delayers to make sure you can stall extra on stage 3 and not take any hits from Boa.

You don't even need Doffy and it still does 3.2 million burst on turn 2, and around 1 million on Boa's revive no matter who she locks.

Once we have Croc and Doffy books, we won't need the delayers and should be able to sweep straight through.

bjork

I am sitting at 799/800 in my box.

I think I need to really reassess this idea I have about keeping unevolved copies of everyone.

RedBoot

Looks like I missed the magic turtles, all of mine give the normal XP. :p Filled a few slots in the pokedex with the FPs, pretty average pulls save for two CP9 Kakus (which would be nice if I didn't already have both evolutions). That's about what I should expect for this sort of event though, since I tend to farm for story characters when the islands come out.

Kind of a short lull right now since 1/2 stamina is over and the fortnights start tonight (and no colo til tomorrow). I'll just run Afro Luffy some more and keep my stamina close to max for tonight.

Quick note about the Dead End fortnight starting tonight: I had always assumed this was an error in the OPTC database, but it turns out it's true: Gasparde has four socket slots, which is very unusual for a fortnight character. Considering he's also a viable Powerhouse booster, he's worth farming if you need such a thing. (Also, he's made of candy!)

bjork

Threw a multi:

GP Usopp x2
Evolved Nojiko x2
Base Marco
Base Nami
Yellow Chopper
Base X-Drake
Base Inazuma
Evolved 3D2Y Nami
and the last one
Evolved 3D2Y Luffy

Kinda wish I'd pulled base 3D2Ys to fill in those log spots, but two new units is always nice.

bobohoro

I want to kill someone

This sugo hasn't been kind to us newcomers it seems.

Did one last desperate pull and got...Ricky.
Don't even know if I should level and evolve him since he really doesn't seem all that good overall, but maybe I'm overlooking something?
At least I felt so disappointed after the pull that I really don't feel like doing another today or tomorrow. I'd rather save up my gems for a couple of raid bosses later this month.

Reading about Kyros makes it seem like he is pretty good on paper, but almost every team you can make with him has a better suited alternative without him if you know what you are up against.

I'm also not sure what to do with all the useless story units I have sitting around in my box. I'm usually a collector in games, but here it seems highly inefficient and inpractical to keep everyone and it looks really messy. I'd rather keep a few more evolvers on hand than say Hinugami, but I'm also uneasy about just selling everyone I don't need.

RR30

Did a multi-pull and was rewarded with legendary Portgas! Leveled him up to 63 so just seven more until he can evolve.

Congrats! Make sure to farm Z next time he is back.

@Maju

I did see that about the turtles, but unfortunately 90% of what I got were babies and I received no elders, so the EXP was limited, but I did have enough to hit level 70 on Luffy and Killer so I can evolve them whenever I get the materials.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Well, SW Usopp is at:

5 bind/5 despair/5 dmg reduction/4 autoheal.

Loyal Luffy is at:
5 bind / 5 despair/ 4 orbs / 5 autoheal.

I'll finish them both off next time. Least SW Usopp can bring me to level 5 autoheal with 4 other characters.

Jayhawk

The island conditions for the upcoming fortnight are interesting:
  • STR, DEX, QCK units: 1.6x ATK increase, 90% HP reduction.
  • PSY, INT units: 80% ATK reduction, 2x HP increase.

I guess I'll go with a Rayleigh-captained team full of QCK units like Hancock, Thatch, Enel, etc.

Adeptrain

How good is the prison croc as a unit? I have farmed stupid alubarna 30 to 40 times already and no story croc, and the fortnight drops him at rookie level ㅠㅜ. Anyway, my week is gonna be farming croc all week for my new legendary and was wondering if it was worthwhile to socket and level prison croc too.

MANUELF

Banned
How good is the prison croc as a unit? I have farmed stupid alubarna 30 to 40 times already and no story croc, and the fortnight drops him at rookie level ㅠㅜ. Anyway, my week is gonna be farming croc all week for my new legendary and was wondering if it was worthwhile to socket and level prison croc too.
http://optc-db.github.io/characters/#/view/510
He seems like a worse story croc, useful if you dont have him, useless if you do

Hana-Bi

The island conditions for the upcoming fortnight are interesting:
  • STR, DEX, QCK units: 1.6x ATK increase, 90% HP reduction.
  • PSY, INT units: 80% ATK reduction, 2x HP increase.

I guess I'll go with a Rayleigh-captained team full of QCK units like Hancock, Thatch, Enel, etc.

The fn now has only buffs. The hp reduction for str, qck, dex and the atk reduction for psy and int is gone. :)

Didn't get a single Zoro book drop, I got a Ace drop on stamina 15 but it seems crap books are possible for the boss stage on stamina 30. :(

Well, I need to farm some pinguin and Croc sockets first...

Wazzy

Banned
I haven't been really playing but I've been logging in for stones and did 5 pulls. First two were Sanji and then third was a red poster with captain Luffy. Since poster was red I'm going to assume he is good.

Last two pulls were Bon and Gecko. I'll try and max him out and make him a leader.

I haven't been really playing but I've been logging in for stones and did 5 pulls. First two were Sanji and then third was a red poster with captain Luffy. Since poster was red I'm going to assume he is good.

Last two pulls were Bon and Gecko. I'll try and max him out and make him a leader.
Damn girl, your Gacha luck even persists in games without Rinoa! Legend Luffy is one of the best captains in the game, so major congrats. :D

Jayhawk

FYI SW Ace skill book dropped in stage 5 for me in the 30 stamina. I'm guessing he also drops on final boss, so that's multiple chances for SW Ace owners.

Tidd

FYI SW Ace skill book dropped in stage 5 for me in the 30 stamina. I'm guessing he also drops on final boss, so that's multiple chances for SW Ace owners.

Yup boss can drop them, too. Just got one. SW Ace team rekt s this fortnight. Dat glorious 60k HP.

Top Bottom