• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

No stamina refills from my snails today. QQ

I just hit 30 Shiki copies. I'll probably keep going but there really isn't much impetus for me to farm Shiki as hard as other raid bosses since he doesn't gate any content that I can think of. Oh and the fact that he's a stalling slog doesn't really help either.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
did 1 shiki raid on 40 stamina with the following group:
Enel / Enel
legend doffy / Leopard lucci
Leo / Legend Marco

No drop.

Then I did a 60 stamina raid with the following group:

Marco / Enel
Raid Doffy / Leopard Lucci
Raid hawk / Ivankov

Think I'm good with 1 copy - I don't see myself really using Shiki. I suppose he could have a place on some STR slasher teams for some 3 turn bursts with Zoro, or as an orb manipularl in certain missions. And He could fit on driven teams... but caesar more or less outclasses him (Even though I don't have caesar).

Just a really, really awkward raid, introduced way early for us. I doubt we'll ever get him again, but I don't care.

MANUELF

Banned
did 1 shiki raid on 40 stamina with the following group:
Enel / Enel
legend doffy / Leopard lucci
Leo / Legend Marco

No drop.

Marco / Enel
Raid hawk / Ivankov

Think I'm good with 1 copy - I don't see myself really using Shiki. I suppose he could have a place on some STR slasher teams for some 3 turn bursts with Zoro, or as an orb manipularl in certain missions. And He could fit on driven teams... but caesar more or less outclasses him (Even though I don't have caesar).

Just a really, really awkward raid, introduced way early for us. I doubt we'll ever get him again, but I don't care.
The good thing about Shiki is his bulk, he has the equivalent captain ability to Garp,Kuma and Asura Zoro

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Probably the best thing that Shiki has going for him is the fact that he can give a full board of matching orbs combod with LaoG.

He's also just a solid STR slasher beatstick.

I've got 33 copies right now. I don't know if I'm going to go much farther. I need Croc sockets. And there'sso much onon he horizon that I'd be gemming for- Perona, Doffy sockets, 3D2Y Robin and Sanji sockets during Halloween...

Marco / Enel
Raid hawk / Ivankov
I tried following this video twice, but I couldn't pull off the team. The team in the video has 100 RCV CC Enel + lvl 3 Auto-Heal for 1970 per turn. I have the CC but only lvl 2 auto-heal.

- First try, I didn't get the hat red dude and didn't get enough meat in Round 1 to stall with the red bald dude. Going into Round 2 with no Marco Cap ability active = Quick wipe.
- Second try, I got despaired in Round 2. I got to Round 3 but died to T-Rex due to no Marco Cap ability active.

I'll take my two drops from my three 40 STA runs and call it a day.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
For shits and giggles, tried the following team:

Moby Dick

Enel / Enel
Doffy (Raid ) / Lucci
Raidhawk / Legend Marco

that was easy.

Adeptrain

Quick question. On various shiki farming teams, I've seen Leopard Lucci numerous times. Is he a story character I can get by farming an island... Or is he a rare drop from the gacha machine?

Kumo

Was busy all day so I only got 2 copies from running 40 and 60 stam once for the gem.

Pulled a Doffy Legend in the Japanese Sugo tonight.

8 legends now. It's almost comical.

Are the pull rates in Japan just better than global or what? I wish I could pull a Legend every sugo. :O

bjork

Trying to knock out story units since I keep forgetting to do it. Got Hamburg yesterday after 2 runs, then I had 1 minute left on 2x drop, and got Big Bun. So Long Ring island is done, finally.

Today is Gedatsu and story Enel, if possible.

MANUELF

Banned
Trying to knock out story units since I keep forgetting to do it. Got Hamburg yesterday after 2 runs, then I had 1 minute left on 2x drop, and got Big Bun. So Long Ring island is done, finally.

Today is Gedatsu and story Enel, if possible.
What about FP recruit? I got Gedatsu there

bjork

What about FP recruit? I got Gedatsu there

I actually got him on my third run through Ark Maxim 9 today. FP recruit has given me more turtles than anything, and my best pull was a story Croc, but I'd already farmed two of those the normal way so it was just a socket for me.

Tidd

I got 24 Shikis... My goal was 30. At the beginning I died too much because like Hana-Bi, I died in every possible way. :D

xrokis

managed to get 65 copies. he wasn't that hard for me except the first few runs where i just couldn't hit my perfects and messed up the burst.
pretty excited for him since i pulled fuji and have lao g special already max.
what sockets are you guys getting on him, bind/despair/heal ?

MANUELF

Banned
Rj31ajS.png
I wonder why

Hana-Bi

Yes, after 74 Crocs and endless gems, Croc is now finally max socketed. :)

Now I need to farm Zoro books. I'm at 15 books right now.

RalchAC

So after a while I found a team I can use to comfortably defeat Smoker. It's 2x Log Luffy, Rakuyo, Impact Usopp, Doffy and Señor Pink.

In mob stages I don't even need to activate Luffy captain ability to kill a mob. I usually take 3 turns to kill Ryuma (Heal, normal attack, burst) and one turn to kill Smoker.

So far I haven't failed here. I have now 10 Smoker copies and 9 books. I'll try to get 60.

I wonder why

Where is that picture from? I don't remember seeing it in story mode or anything.

Four out of five for stamina refills on my snails today. WHERE WAS THIS YESTERDAY?!?????

I'm certain this is only happening because I'm 796/800 in my inventory and the game likes to see me suffer.

chrono01

Four out of five for stamina refills on my snails today. WHERE WAS THIS YESTERDAY?!?????

I'm certain this is only happening because I'm 796/800 in my inventory and the game likes to see me suffer.
I've only gotten one re-fill since this even started. Also, so few Kid books. I'm only at 3. :/

I managed to get a Shiki, so there's that.

A scummy random website bought my OnePieceStrategy.com domain and now they have it up for sale. Minimum offer of $500. I had tried to get it myself, but I would assume they have some kind of automated script that does the work for them.

Oh well, it's my fault for letting it expire in the first place, but it still sucks.

RR30

I've had horrible luck socketing my Dex Smoker, but just went 3-5 on skill ups for the Int version from skill books.

I was trying lock/Despair/orbs but I have only gotten one of those through 25 copies but max in auto heal so I guess I'll be using that.

Jayhawk

20 3D2Y Zoro skill books, should be able to get to 30+. 10 skill books for the SW Ace I don't have. I've been YOLO feeding the 3D2Y Brook and Whitey Bay books to deal with my struggle with staying under 800 in my box.

Kyou

running Colo so much today has made me wonder, what's the perfect run?

is it Cola, Skill Book, Turtle, Socket Book, Boss Drop?

Hana-Bi

Got two Ace books in my last run and I didn't even get an Ace book on the last stage. So you can at least get three Ace books in one run. The same goes for Zoro books.

Majukun

lots of stuff to do next week,luckily i have already farmed enough smokers so i'm done with the coliseum

my lucci is 4/4/5 in sockets,but i'm thinking about switching his CD socket for auto heal since i'm mainly using it as a sub in ener teams..that would make things way longer in terms of farming....

my story qck kaku is 3/4/5..after i finish him i must decide between qck fortnight kaku or dex RR kaku..I rarely use fortnight kaku but it might come in handy sometimes with a 2 turns 1.5 orb boost..meanwhile dex kaku is till not used that much because the dex slasher spot is pretty competitive..but it has 4 socket spots which might come in handy for some slasher teams..with th drawback being that between 2 mihawk,one doffy and one kaku you already have 4 dex characters..

what would you guys choose?

then i have perona still at 5/3..but that 3 is orb freq. so it's not that important to max it

and i still need to farm gasparde (since i have no powerhouse booster) and 3d2y zoro books while i wait to pull it sooner or later

also..do you guys think that 3d2y brook's skillbooks are worth keeping?

running Colo so much today has made me wonder, what's the perfect run?

is it Cola, Skill Book, Turtle, Socket Book, Boss Drop?

depends on what youu want

the best i got was turtle,2 skullbooks and the mandatory boss drop

Hana-Bi

I think I skip colo Smoker farming entirely. Need to farm Zoro books and next wekk need to farm legend Lucci and story Lucci sockets + maybe some strawhats sockets.

Majukun

I think I skip colo Smoker farming entirely. Need to farm Zoro books and next wekk need to farm legend Lucci and story Lucci sockets + maybe some strawhats sockets.

well it's not a crucial characters,especially if you already have squard as a strong striker orb booster...driven teams usually just bring doflamingo..even though with how the colosseum is structured,with boss and miniboss in the same round,bringing 2 boosters it's a viable solution

RalchAC

lots of stuff to do next week,luckily i have already farmed enough smokers so i'm done with the coliseum

my lucci is 4/4/5 in sockets,but i'm thinking about switching his CD socket for auto heal since i'm mainly using it as a sub in ener teams..that would make things way longer in terms of farming....

I haven't socketed my Zoan Lucci, but yeah, I'll give him Autoheal for sure. Enel teams don't really need cooldown reduction, so I'm aiming for Autoheal (25), Bind (20), Despair (15-20) and Orbs (5).

my story qck kaku is 3/4/5..after i finish him i must decide between qck fortnight kaku or dex RR kaku..I rarely use fortnight kaku but it might come in handy sometimes with a 2 turns 1.5 orb boost..meanwhile dex kaku is till not used that much because the dex slasher spot is pretty competitive..but it has 4 socket spots which might come in handy for some slasher teams..with th drawback being that between 2 mihawk,one doffy and one kaku you already have 4 dex characters.

what would you guys choose?

Well, it depends. I have Leo, so I like Fortnight Kaku quite a bit. If you don't plan on doing 2 turn burst, just ignore him.

and i still need to farm gasparde (since i have no powerhouse booster) and 3d2y zoro books while i wait to pull it sooner or later

also..do you guys think that 3d2y brook's skillbooks are worth keeping?

3D2Y Brook seems like a decent unit, but his starting CD is 18 so it's quite usable. I mean, you are waiting 17 turns for Mihawk anyway. Just feed the books as you get them IMO.

Hana-Bi

Damn, we won't get Kuma this month. Instead we'll be getting Z again. :(

Really wanted to farm Kuma so I can finish my legend Croc team sockets. :(

How many Smoker copies are you all hoarding? I'm at 40 copies with 14 skill books. I think he needs 12 skill ups so I'm roughly in range to finish him. I might farm more if the meat refills drive me into madness.

Top Bottom