• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

There is only one true socket order. It's first column sockets and then second column sockets in descending order. You know it's right because it's the order your active powers appear in when you go to confirm your team before you start a fight. It's the game's way of telling you how wrong you are if you don't socket them properly, you goddamn barbarians.

I've never actually paid attention to socket order and had no idea that was a thing that people cared about. I just use whatever order I happen to get each socket in. Isn't my ace socket order great?
sKQABnY.png

:3

MiTYH

This is insane. I almost leveled up farming duval using natural stamina and refills.

I ALMOST LEVELED UP! And I started pretty far away. That's how many stamina refreshes I got today. If the event went an hour longer I'd have it. As it is, I have about... 20 duvals? Should be good socketing since my skillup luck seems to be absent

Tomorrow's the calm before the storm. I'll do some more Crocs I guess, but then, all Lucci, all the time

Adeptrain

wow! thx for all the advice about Lucci. I'll be sure to use the blue evolution materials.

Also, anyone that plays the Japanese version...is the Rayleigh shop worthwhile? I mean, should I save my dupe legendaries or use them for a chance at skillup? Does the shop have anything really great to buy?

THx again.

Hana-Bi

wow! thx for all the advice about Lucci. I'll be sure to use the blue evolution materials.

Also, anyone that plays the Japanese version...is the Rayleigh shop worthwhile? I mean, should I save my dupe legendaries or use them for a chance at skillup? Does the shop have anything really great to buy?

THx again.

The only thing you really want from the Rayleigh shop is the Rocketman ship. Great for powerhouse and zombie teams. It'll cost 7.500 points, so 1.5 legends.

RalchAC

What's funny is that when I saw your "lol" my mind immediately jumped to "this is going to be a LOG Luffy team including akainu, isn't it?"

Aside from legend doffy I figured out every unit before it even loaded.

Well, you can't really go higher multiplier wise.

Next DEX raidboss is going to be crazy. I wonder if there will be a big difficulty spike once we reach the New World. With more OP units and stuff.

bjork

I maxed Perona's skill the very first time she came through, but when I tried to socket her last time through, I got to 2 cooldown 1 poison and gave up. I don't even know what she should have. I guess bind/despair is always a safe way to go?

I maxed Perona's skill the very first time she came through, but when I tried to socket her last time through, I got to 2 cooldown 1 poison and gave up. I don't even know what she should have. I guess bind/despair is always a safe way to go?

I went lock/autoheal on my perona, as most of my teams can easily get to level 1 or 2 despair anyway.

RR30

I wonder what the next fortnight will be? With Brook and Wanze here I'm hoping it's something with books I need as I don't care at all about those two. Maybe that's when Frieza will come?

Tidd

I wonder what the next fortnight will be? With Brook and Wanze here I'm hoping it's something with books I need as I don't care at all about those two. Maybe that's when Frieza will come?

We will get 3D2Y Sanji books in the Dr. Indigo fortnight. ;)

And Frieza will be released next Monday.

Tidd

Priority list:

1. Clear Ace forest
2. Clear Amazon Lily for extra gems.
3. Buy the beginner's set for even more gems and hope for 3D2Y Luffy....
4. 20 Whitebeard books + SW Franky sockets
5. Get at least full sockets for Legend Lucci, if my socket luck is god-like maybe socket QCK Lucci (Kaku is just extra)
6. Take a break for a few days lol

RedBoot

Yeah, definitely buying the beginner set. It's a cheap set of gems that I'll put directly to box space. The only RR I'm missing from the list is 3D2Y Luffy, which would be awesome if I get it, but I'm not expecting it. The reduced price for the gems is still good enough.

I'll be blazing through Amazon Lily tonight, as I always do for story isles. I want to get Marguerite and both Boa sisters during the drop rate boost, but much like Saobody's release, there's quite a bit of other things going on alongside it, so we'll see.

RR30

We will get 3D2Y Sanji books in the Dr. Indigo fortnight. ;)

And Frieza will be released next Monday.

:( I need Sanji still for the powerhouse dream team. Think I have everyone else.

Did they release the date he's here? Must of missed it on here/the subreddit. I'll finally get to level up my skills for the worthless Zoro/Brook/Nami pulls I got!

RedBoot

Did they release the date he's here? Must of missed it on here/the subreddit. I'll finally get to level up my skills for the worthless Zoro/Brook/Nami pulls I got!

Hasn't been announced in-game, but some of the Facebook pages have mentioned it.

I'm guessing they'll have the Log skill books there, but there's no guarantee. They may well rework the drop tables for the Global release. Either way, it's apparently a great source of socket books too, so that's what I'll be farming for.

RalchAC

Hasn't been announced in-game, but some of the Facebook pages have mentioned it.

I'm guessing they'll have the Log skill books there, but there's no guarantee. They may well rework the drop tables for the Global release. Either way, it's apparently a great source of socket books too, so that's what I'll be farming for.

Maybe they release Strong World books. Considering their love for Shooters it'd make sense :p

Kyou

can't decide between amazon lily, ace ship, or perona farming first

I think Ace ship definitely has to be first because I'm at 996 sodas

koryuken

can't decide between amazon lily, ace ship, or perona farming first

I think Ace ship definitely has to be first because I'm at 996 sodas

My plan is to get the SW Ace ship, then use a SW Ace team to clear Amazon Lilly, then farm Lucci until I get tired and go to sleep. This week Legend Lucci sockets, then farm HW fortnight for SW Franky sockets.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Is Perona even used anymore? I know she's valuable, but I don't see her in any example teams for future forests.

koryuken

Is Perona even used anymore? I know she's valuable, but I don't see her in any example teams for future forests.

I think the paradigm shifted from absorbing/tanking damage to bursting the hell out of everything. Also teams like SW Ace/Fujitora/Jimbei allow you to just tank everything with 50K+ hp and then heal back. I think she would be mainly used in forests, but I was able to clear Aokiji forest without using Perona or Alvidia.

MiTYH

I may be the first person to be happy about this, but... I just got a stamina refill while having full stamina.

THIS WAS ON PURPOSE! Time to put the game down and prep myself Legend Lucci socket farming. This is serious business guys. Serious business.

MANUELF

Banned
I may be the first person to be happy about this, but... I just got a stamina refill while having full stamina.

THIS WAS ON PURPOSE! Time to put the game down and prep myself Legend Lucci socket farming. This is serious business guys. Serious business.
You must never click snails with full stamina, even with one stamina less than full you Get another full bar

Kyou

I've been doing this before bed this last week if I hadnt clicked all my snails

those snails will go away anyway and it's nice to start the day with double stamina

Adeptrain

Is there a special seahorse event? The seahorse Island Says 6days remaining. Does that mean no penguin Island this week?! I need rainbows!!

Jayhawk

Halloween Fortnight is back! Time to (finally) re-socket my Log Luffy with Auto Heal instead of Orbs.

Don't forget your SW Franky. Super sockets!

Rayleigh rainbow team seems a lot easier to use for this than having to deal with Log Luffy's good -> great -> perfect.

chrono01

Don't forget your SW Franky. Super sockets!

Rayleigh rainbow team seems a lot easier to use for this than having to deal with Log Luffy's good -> great -> perfect.
Yeah, him too!

Yeah, the fortnight is easier than I remember. I'm trying out my new Fujitora team, I just blow through everything.

RedBoot

There's some tough stages in Amazon Lily. Already died a couple times. Luckily the stages are short and actually cost less stamina than some recent islands.

Protip: Pretty much every Amazon warrior will do something when at roughly half health or so. Try and just take characters out in one shot, even if you have to take a hit.

Top Bottom