• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

bjork

Tonight is a night off so I'm like, "this is it, I'm gonna get up at like 9 pm and dive in hard on some FNs"

tonight is maintenance until midnight

MANUELF

Banned
Did one single pull on my japanese account and got This
L4KYMCa.png
Where was that luck last sugo?????????

Did one single pull on my japanese account and got This

Where was that luck last sugo?????????

I swear, playing the Japanese OPTC is like being in the Twilight Zone. I would kill to have even a quarter of the pulls that I've had there on Global.

Except for SW Franky. I can pull 9 Legends, but I can't pull that smug guy.

MANUELF

Banned
I swear, playing the Japanese OPTC is like being in the Twilight Zone. I would kill to have even a quarter of the pulls that I've had there on Global.

I got him as my second pull in Japan, my first was 5* Kidd

Tidd

Meanwhile I don't understand what you are talking about. Japan, global. It's the same for me regarding pulls.

Hana-Bi

Okay, I max socket my Gasparde. :p

For the important chars I need more than 70 copies and here I get max sockets with maybe 30-40 copies...

RedBoot

very disappointed Kuma got replaced with Z at the end of the month

Wanna farm Kuma

I want to farm him too, but I'm secretly okay with it because box space is already pretty shaky for me right now (unless I go nuts with box space upgrades), so this lets me farm Duval tomorrow without worrying much.

Plus I imagine he'll just be delayed a week or two anyway, there's only so many raid bosses.

Okay, I max socket my Gasparde. :p

For the important chars I need more than 70 copies and here I get max sockets with maybe 30-40 copies...

What kind of drop rates were you getting for Gasparde? I swear I'm seeing around a 20% drop rate for him (and that's over the last few days, not just an unlucky spell). Almost seems lower than Prison Croc and Young Arlong.

Kyou

I want to farm him too, but I'm secretly okay with it because box space is already pretty shaky for me right now (unless I go nuts with box space upgrades), so this lets me farm Duval tomorrow without worrying much.

Plus I imagine he'll just be delayed a week or two anyway, there's only so many raid bosses.

I guess the silver lining to any raid being moved is "maybe it'll come back during a skill up week :DD"

Adeptrain

And maintenance has started...sigh. Gonna have to take a break from farming croc...:/ Anyone else averaging one crocodile every 4 runs? It's kinda low, isn't it?

Hana-Bi

What kind of drop rates were you getting for Gasparde? I swear I'm seeing around a 20% drop rate for him (and that's over the last few days, not just an unlucky spell). Almost seems lower than Prison Croc and Young Arlong.

The drop rate is quite high for me. I didn't gem that much (for Croc I gemmed really hard) and the drop rate for Gasparde is probably 50%. Yesterday it was more like 75-80%.

Majukun

Already got my Duval copy, if you have Anti despair level 1 Do You lose any HP your captain gives you?

depends on how many turns the despair is..anti despair just subtracts the turns..so if you get despaired for 1 turn and you have anti despair lv 1 you don't get despair and you don't lose anything,but if the despair is 2 turns and you have lv 1 you still get 1 turn of despair and lose the hps
frankly i don't remember how many turns duval does because i used a blackbeard team,and with that you want to be despaired so that you reflect the damage to his stupid face

MiTYH

Ah Duval day, nice and easy farming. Got 1 snail and a stamina refresh so that was welcome.

Actually went into the first round with my BB team and the Sunny, not marine ship. Luckily MC was ready and his special KO'd Duval. Still, made me almost mad

Less than 48 hours until Lucci arrives, thank god. My stones, I'll miss you, but after farming Croc for Slasherdile (and only getting a few good sockets) I'm not looking forward to the grind

EDIT: Game really wants me to max duval this time. Two stamina refills so far, and only used 3 snails. That's like... 13 copies or something. Haven't checked yet

bjork

I am going to max that stupid Doflamingo skill this time. It has to happen, it has to. I only need one.

Then, on to socketing legend Doflamingo...

Adeptrain

I finally got Story LUCCI!!!! I love this Friend point sugo! So worth it! Now I can farm the fortnight coming up and socket him....His leopard form is the best form right? I only have one, so I don't wanna mess him up. Also, anyone know how many more days the friend point story character sugo will last?

Tidd

I finally got Story LUCCI!!!! I love this Friend point sugo! So worth it! Now I can farm the fortnight coming up and socket him....His leopard form is the best form right? I only have one, so I don't wanna mess him up. Also, anyone know how many more days the friend point story character sugo will last?

Yes, it's the one who needs blue evolvers. I believe we have 16 hours left. So better use all your FPs even if it's just one more pull.

MANUELF

Banned
Im 0 for Water Seven Story characters, no Enel, Miss Doublefinger, Mr1, Enel, Ohm, Chess, Dr Kureha and that blue fishman from Foxy

bjork

I don't have him anywhere near maxed, but Leopard Lucci seems pretty solid, yeah.

Today is the last day of FP Sugo, I believe.

What are you guys doing as far as Lucci sockets?

Legend Lucci should probably have auto-heal, but aside from that, is it just lock/despair on all versions and ??? for the remaining sockets on Leopard and Legend versions?

RR30

I don't have him anywhere near maxed, but Leopard Lucci seems pretty solid, yeah.

Today is the last day of FP Sugo, I believe.

What are you guys doing as far as Lucci sockets?

Legend Lucci should probably have auto-heal, but aside from that, is it just lock/despair on all versions and ??? for the remaining sockets on Leopard and Legend versions?

I'm doing Lock/Despair/Heal and either orbs or CD depending on what I get first tbh.

Edit- Lucci is Dex characters only right? Looks like my RaidHawk will be getting some use for the first time since I pulled Int Hawk.

Edit 2- I don't even know the team I used last time he was here (didn't farm it much anyway). Something like
Law/Law
Mihawk/Doffy
Doublefinger/Duval (Zoro?)

Jayhawk

What do the typical legend croc teams have for sockets? I don't have him, but I have 3D2Y Robin who will be getting sockets in the halloween fortnight part 2, so I don't want to mess up her sockets in case I get legend croc in the future.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
What do the typical legend croc teams have for sockets? I don't have him, but I have 3D2Y Robin who will be getting sockets in the halloween fortnight part 2, so I don't want to mess up her sockets in case I get legend croc in the future.

Standard Croc sockets seem to be Bind, Despair, CD, Orbs.

Hana-Bi

There are just a few options for your legend Croc socket setup.

This is one option I found on reddit:

http://optc-db.github.io/slots/#/tr...:05451565,516:253505,870:25351545,836:051565P

I don't think that this setup is that good to be honest. Sure you max bind, despair, cd, orb and damage reduction but max orbs isn't that much better than orb level 1 and damage reduction isn't great either because you only want to take hits at the start of your run and if you take a big hit your dead either way.

My socket plan looks like this:

Croc captain: Bind/Despair/Poison/Map
Croc friend: Bind/Despair/CD/Orb
Robin: Bind/Despair/Poison/Map
Doffy: Bind/Despair/CD/Heal
Heracles: Poison/Map/CD
Kuma: Poison/Map/CD

You max poison and map damage. Sure there aren't that many situations right now for those two sockets but if you are low on health any damage could be lethal.

bjork

I'm doing Lock/Despair/Heal and either orbs or CD depending on what I get first tbh.

Edit- Lucci is Dex characters only right? Looks like my RaidHawk will be getting some use for the first time since I pulled Int Hawk.

Edit 2- I don't even know the team I used last time he was here (didn't farm it much anyway). Something like
Law/Law
Mihawk/Doffy
Doublefinger/Duval (Zoro?)

I feel like Lucci FN was cake unless you get his by his sub-20% attack, so that team is probably a-okay. If you have an Apoo, he syncs with Law for a full set of green orbs.

RedBoot

Blah, I failed my first Duval run with a Sengoku team that would have won had I not managed to fail basically every hit during my burst (we're talking goods and misses here). Then I switched to BB and forgot to pack the Marine Ship and failed again (almost pulled it off though). And all this happens right when I needed a couple more runs to level up. Gotta wait for some stamina to come back before trying again. :p Good morning!

The drop rate is quite high for me. I didn't gem that much (for Croc I gemmed really hard) and the drop rate for Gasparde is probably 50%. Yesterday it was more like 75-80%.

Weird. I've been running it a decent amount per day since it started, and I'm consistently not getting him. I think I went 2 for 15 yesterday. Game just doesn't want me to max him. On the other hand, I'm getting a lot of Zoro books (around 25 already). Which would be great if I had him. :/

STR Lucci is a decent-ish str orb manipulator, combines with RR Bepo for full STR orbs.

The biggest issue there is ... STR has a lot of partial or full board manipulators available. Depending on what STR teams you usually run he's not that important. (especially as he requires another unit to have a point.)

QUICK Lucci guarantees 3 QCK orbs when on the center row + additional QUICK orbs for RCV slots.

3 Guarantees quick orbs is really good as the final 3 hits are usually where the most damage is, so his lack of RNG dependance makes him one of my most frequently used quick manipulators.

More importantly, Leopard Lucci has really solid stats maxing out at 1.302 attack which is amazing for a story unit. Making him have a very useful special + stats that make him a solid beatstick.

I got both Luccis and both Kakus in the end, but Leopard Lucci's the only one to see frequent [or any, really] use for me.

Hana-Bi

Weird. I've been running it a decent amount per day since it started, and I'm consistently not getting him. I think I went 2 for 15 yesterday. Game just doesn't want me to max him. On the other hand, I'm getting a lot of Zoro books (around 25 already). Which would be great if I had him. :/

Yeah, I maxed him while I got 25 Zoro books. I also got really lucky with my sockets. But that's just rng. I used over 20 gems (I think it was almost 30...) to max socket my croc. His drop rate was really low and I used 74 copies to max him...

Jayhawk

There are just a few options for your legend Croc socket setup.

This is one option I found on reddit:

http://optc-db.github.io/slots/#/tr...:05451565,516:253505,870:25351545,836:051565P

I don't think that this setup is that good to be honest. Sure you max bind, despair, cd, orb and damage reduction but max orbs isn't that much better than orb level 1 and damage reduction isn't great either because you only want to take hits at the start of your run and if you take a big hit your dead either way.

My socket plan looks like this:

Croc captain: Bind/Despair/Poison/Map
Croc friend: Bind/Despair/CD/Orb
Robin: Bind/Despair/Poison/Map
Doffy: Bind/Despair/CD/Heal
Heracles: Poison/Map/CD
Kuma: Poison/Map/CD

You max poison and map damage. Sure there aren't that many situations right now for those two sockets but if you are low on health any damage could be lethal.

Thanks for this breakdown. This breakdown helps me figure out my Heracles sockets too. I also have to figure out which of my STR units shouldn't get Despair sockets so that they can be used in Blackbeard teams. I think I'll skip Despair on SW Franky and raid Kuma.

Kyou

it is the calm before the Perona storm...

with any luck I'll be able to max her quickly and get Ace and Whitebeard ships in the same week

goodbye 999 cola!

RR30

I feel like Lucci FN was cake unless you get his by his sub-20% attack, so that team is probably a-okay. If you have an Apoo, he syncs with Law for a full set of green orbs.

I do not unfortunately. I'm thinking after Hawk and Duval's specials I can just burst him, but I haven't done any calcs. I don't remember having any trouble last time either but it's been a while.

Hana-Bi

QUICK Lucci guarantees 3 QCK orbs when on the center row + additional QUICK orbs for RCV slots.

3 Guarantees quick orbs is really good as the final 3 hits are usually where the most damage is, so his lack of RNG dependance makes him one of my most frequently used quick manipulators.

More importantly, Leopard Lucci has really solid stats maxing out at 1.302 attack which is amazing for a story unit. Making him have a very useful special + stats that make him a solid beatstick.

I got both Luccis and both Kakus in the end, but Leopard Lucci's the only one to see frequent [or any, really] use for me.

And with legend Doffy you have 6 blue orbs. Which is crazy good for any str boss. With Leo and Jabra you have two burst turns with a double Enel team.

Top Bottom