• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

chrono01

He's not necessary but makes it a lot easier to get blue orbs. You could use other orb converters such as Capone, Doma or story QCK Kaku, if you have them. Hmm otherwise you could just reroll your Ivankov special till you get enough QCK orbs... But that could take a few tries.
Thanks, I appreciate the advice.

I do have Capone, Doma, and Kaku, although the latter two aren't evolved/leveled. Capone is at something like level 70, so I can try to finish him off. Maybe something like:

Enel/Enel
Doffy
Capone
Killer (for the stats)
Haloween Zoro

could work. It's 40-stamina, so it shouldn't be too bad. I'll wait for my stamina to recharge and then give it a go!

I really need to farm for that Lucci, though...

Jayhawk

Thanks, I appreciate the advice.

I do have Capone, Doma, and Kaku, although the latter two aren't evolved/leveled. Capone is at something like level 70, so I can try to finish him off. Maybe something like:

Enel/Enel
Doffy
Capone
Killer (for the stats)
Haloween Zoro

could work. It's 40-stamina, so it shouldn't be too bad. I'll wait for my stamina to recharge and then give it a go!

I really need to farm for that Lucci, though...

Just use the damage calculator to see if you can deal above the 2 million HP the 40 stamina version has. It's easy to stall with double Enels on the 40 stamina.

TheShah

Just beat 60 stamina on my first try with this team

xtSs5Al.png

Burst shiki on turn 1 and make sure he swaps your captain to whitebeard. It was pretty easy, granted I got lucky with the CDs on stage 2. The qck mobs on stage 2 will also increase whitebeards cooldown every 2 turns, which I had to deal with since I couldn't kill them in time. But the int cannoneer can be stalled on so it worked out.

I used the same team but swapped Whitebeard (cause I don't have him) with Gladius and it worked fine.

I was also able to clear with Enel/Marco with Boa/Capone/Sugar/Enel subs. You should be able survive long enough to get him to 50-60% and then burst. With sugar and a 2nd enel as long as you get him to <20% you can kill him.

I have a story to tell. I call it "How to almost shit your pants in the Shiki raid."

Normally in the first round you can stall on the STR melon head billion if he shows up. Somtimes it's the PSY pistoleer who has a 1 turn cooldown and does more than a 2x Enel can heal per turn so you can just go to the next wave and stall on the INT cannoneer. The melon head showed up and I stalled for a few turns but I decided to stall on the cannoneer instead since I can "less than good" tap a QCK unit before my DEX unit to farm for QCK orbs while I stall. Cue the next wave:

WORST CASE SCENARIO

Killing the STR and the QCK enemies are the top priority and require almost all your units to attack them. Not only that, the back row are all dex units and have 1 turn cooldowns after they attack.

I attack the STR and QCK enemies and kill them to then get attacked by everything else, leaving me with just 1969 health versus three dex units with all 1 turn cool downs. Luckily I had stalled just enough to have my Doffy special up and with the good grace of some QCK orbs I killed all three leaving me with just enough health to tank the canoneer hits on the next turn thanks to the Enel heals.

After a few more turns of stalling, crisis was averted and I was able to finish the raid normally.

This might not seem like it was a big deal since it was just one run, but it was one of those high stakes run where you are down to your last 60 stamina and need to win for a level up lest you wait 5 hours to try again or use a gem and waste a bunch of stamina.

tldr: If Shiki still had legs, I would break them because I hate him so much.

MANUELF

Banned
I hate Shiki so much, just lost a run because on the third stage the dinosaurs decided to show up with one turn cooldown so I used my Diamante special which stopped me from getting two extra turns against Shiki What made it so I had less health than required to beat him and he beat me, in total I played him 7 times, lost 2, won 5 and 0 drops.....

Will try again in the morning

Kyou

it still kind of blows my mind that we've got a Shiki raid going right now right after a Zephyr raid

so much can change in a couple months

Kyou

oh man, I had this guy on my friends list named "### Days No Legend" where the number would incrementally go up

I just noticed while looking at Enel captain that his name is now "604 Days First Legend". Hooray!

chrono01

oh man, I had this guy on my friends list named "### Days No Legend" where the number would incrementally go up

I just noticed while looking at Enel captain that his name is now "604 Days First Legend". Hooray!
Good for him, haha. I wonder which Legend it was.

Hana-Bi

Lol, why did we get the new SW chars if the old ones are in the Shiki raid? Makes no sense.

Will farm Shiki later but about time we get a new forest. Sitting on 999 colas right now...

Spinx

Goes in the Akainu raid with an enel team.

Stage two, you can't heal for 99 turns, not even through Enel's captain ability.

Welp

RalchAC

I've grab a copy at 40 stamina. Now I'll keep doing Fortnights. He is good, but I don't have the necessary units and, at least, I have Caesar, which boosts Driven units too.

Lol, why did we get the new SW chars if the old ones are in the Shiki raid? Makes no sense.

Will farm Shiki later but about time we get a new forest. Sitting on 999 colas right now...

Well, they have the same stats and having non licensed units must be cheaper to them.

A shame though. I really liked the designs. It has a really cool Yakuza vibe.

I did three 40 STA runs tonight. I wiped on the first attempt when I was chain locked by the two red dudes in wave 2. Lesson learned.

Next run:
:D. The one after that had a drop, too.

Team:

It's nice to finally have a Driven Captain now. 2x ATK/2x HP may lack a bit on the power multiplier though. It seems like 2x Shiki, Lao G, Doffy + 2 Driven Stat Sticks would be solid Driven team for those, like me, without Caesar. Lao G makes every orb G, Shiki makes those Gs into matching colors + 1.75 boosts, Doffy 2x boosts the matching orbs. I'd have to rely on FC Shiki's though, because I am not even going to attempt the 60 STA and won't gem for a non-guaranteed farm.

MANUELF

Banned
I did three 40 STA runs tonight. I wiped on the first attempt when I was chain locked by the two red dudes in wave 2. Lesson learned.

Next run:

:D. The one after that had a drop, too.

Team:

It's nice to finally have a Driven Captain now. 2x ATK/2x HP may lack a bit on the power multiplier though. It seems like 2x Shiki, Lao G, Doffy + 2 Driven Stat Sticks would be solid Driven team for those, like me, without Caesar. Lao G makes every orb G, Shiki makes those Gs into matching colors + 1.75 boosts, Doffy 2x boosts the matching orbs. I'd have to rely on FC Shiki's though, because I am not even going to attempt the 60 STA and won't gem for a non-guaranteed farm.
Im So jealous, I have defeaten him 6 times and no drop yet :S

Beat shiki twice with:

enel/enel
v1 sanji/halloween zoro
thatch/capone

Tactic: flail around until I win.

I got him on my 2nd try though.

I actually wasn't gonna clear him, but I'm out of important STR units to level whilst dead end drops mostly STR pigs and turtles so getting a new STR raid boss is kinda nice.

Tidd

Of course... first Halloween fortnight will return during Lucci... :(

I need Lucci (Kaku) sockets, Franky sockets and Whitebeard skill books. ._.

MiTYH

Team:

I've got no gladius, no leo, but I do have Killer! This might be the team I try. What's the general strategy, stall until final, then burst and then killer when he revives?

Of course... first Halloween fortnight will return during Lucci... :(

I need Lucci (Kaku) sockets, Franky sockets and Whitebeard skill books. ._.

Oh thank god the second one comes back after Lucci. I need lucci sockets and about 2 more skillups on my HW Zoro. Don't really care about the others peronally

Tidd

Oh thank god the second one comes back after Lucci. I need lucci sockets and about 2 more skillups on my HW Zoro. Don't really care about the others peronally

That has to be nice. I have so many new useful straw hats to socket. And don't forget the Frieza event starting in the last week of October.

But looks like I will drop the game next week:
THEY WILL REMOVE THE FRIEND GAME!!!!!! That was the only reason I play this game... Screw you Bandai. Keep your 15 keys compensation.
/s

MiTYH

That has to be nice. I have so many new useful straw hats to socket. And don't forget the Frieza event starting in the last week of October.

Don't get me wrong, I have plenty of units left to socket (got some SW units recently). I just won't be wasting gems on any save Lucci until he's complete, or damn close to it

Adeptrain

But looks like I will drop the game next week:
THEY WILL REMOVE THE FRIEND GAME!!!!!! That was the only reason I play this game... Screw you Bandai. Keep your 15 keys compensation.
/s
No way!! They're removing the friend game?! Wow.... How will people get keys?

Tidd

Don't get me wrong, I have plenty of units left to socket (got some SW units recently). I just won't be wasting gems on any save Lucci until he's complete, or damn close to it

I know what you mean. I have only two straw hats who I want to socket right away. SW Franky and 3D2Y Sanji. With Franky I would be done with my shooter team except for skill ups.(Once again: YES FOR THE ACE FOREST) And Sanji is part of the Lucci dream team or vice versa. The rest will be nice to have.

Hana-Bi

Damn, the first stages on Shiki are brutal. I don't know if I'm unlucky or just don't know what to do but the two times I ran Shiki 60sta I barely survived those stages.

The third run went better, but I messed the Squid stage up and didn't stall until the paralysis went off and was blinded for 11 turns... With Enel this wasn't a problem but a fast farming isn't possible like that. ;)

MiTYH

I know what you mean. I have only two straw hats who I want to socket right away. SW Franky and 3D2Y Sanji. With Franky I would be done with my shooter team except for skill ups.(Once again: YES FOR THE ACE FOREST) And Sanji is part of the Lucci dream team or vice versa. The rest will be nice to have.

Man, I wish I had 3D2Y Sanji, seems like the perfect unit for Lucci. Someday...

For now, let's try beating and not getting a drop yet on 40-shiki. Can't take on 60 yet...

RalchAC

So my plan looks like this:

- This week: I don't know if I'll switch from Crocoboy to the Dead End fortnight if drops keep being dry. I've maxed Kid at least (he needed 2 sups).
- Next week: Lucci until it's done. Then I don't know if I'll switch to Perona or Halloween Pt.1
- In two weeks: Halloween Pt.2. If I'm done, then I'll switch to Wanzel and hope I get some Hack books.

They are probably going to re-work the friend game. I mean, they've probably realized how much people either ignored it or just "cheated" in order to get something out of it. Most people has probably ignored it since we got snails.

bobohoro

Tried 40 stamina Shiki once. Auto-aim messed me up on the squid stage. I could probably stumble through it and somehow beat him with my QCK-team, but I have no use for him right now and it's not worth the gamble I guess.

And next week seems busy for a new player. Things that greatly interest me:
Lucci FN has two nice characters and Marco books.
Perona FN has, well, Perona!
Halloween has sockets for my SW Franky. Also need to finish up 3D2Y Luffy, start on G3 Luffy and secret Usopp drops for my Impact Usopp.

Oh, and Doflamingo raid in between. And crossover event.
I need to come up with a priority list.

MiTYH

Doffy's back too? Yikes. Thank god I maxed him during 1/2 stamina rush.

My priority list is:
- Attempt Shiki raid until I get 1 drop at 40 stamina, then go back to dead end for farming
- This weekend, switch to croc to get more sockets and whatnot for slasherdile

Next week, all lucci all the time. I'm a few away from Perona buut Lucci is life. Frieza is here for more than one day right? I won't waste time on that until after Lucci is gone.

Week after, HW Zoro will finally be maxed (god willing), and then I'll collapse from exhaustion.

Tidd

*sigh* It's always the same for everyone.

Player: I stop for now after I went through my snails
Game: FUCK YOU, HERE IS SOME MEAT, KEEP PLAYING
Player: o...okay.

They are probably going to re-work the friend game. I mean, they've probably realized how much people either ignored it or just "cheated" in order to get something out of it. Most people has probably ignored it since we got snails.

I know that the friend game was removed from the japanese version, too. But I don't think it was temporarily like our news mentioned it. Dunno what's up. Japan got the chopper mission for that which gives you FP, keys, Rayleigh points and other stuff for completing different missions.

Jayhawk

11 3D2Y Zoro books so far. I think I will have to gem this weekend because I want to spend next week finishing off my two Perona units' sockets and the FN's skill ups, plus WB books, and SW Franky sockets.

bjork

Ran the 40 and the 60, had to gem on the 60 for my Shiki. Tried it again on the 60, jumped the gun early on Sugar's special, and got wiped when he resurrected. Totally forgot about that, heh.

RR30

Is there a preferred order for socketing Zoro? I have every one but 3D2Y (the best one unfortunately).
I was thinking something like SW > SWS/LS > HW > Ashura > Log

MiTYH

Finally got 40-stamina Shiki to drop, 3rd attempt. I think... I'm probably done with this for a while, at least until we (I) get better units. Might go back to it if I get a snail meat refresh though.

Kyou

One thing this raid has done is make me feel way better about my Enel not having a very high skill level

Almost no one's does

I've got no gladius, no leo, but I do have Killer! This might be the team I try. What's the general strategy, stall until final, then burst and then killer when he revives?
For 40 STA, I did the following:
- Stage 1: Kill all but the red baldie. Stall w/ Mihawk hits until all units' specials all up.
- Stage 2: Kill the red units and blue fisherman IMMEDIATELY (The reds can potentially ruin the run w/ their blue units lock and the blues will despair both captains). Wipe up the rest of the stage.
- Stage 3: Use Sunny's Cannon.
- Stage 4: Kill the Seahorse and Mantis on turn 1. Stall out the paralysis.
- Stage 5: Tank hits (2 iirc) until he stops swapping your captain. Mihawk -> Lucci -> Doffy -> Enel -> Burst. After he revives, use the second Enel or Killer to finish him off.

I would attempt this on 60, but I'm pretty sure I'd die before I got to the burst round. Plus, I doubt I even have enough Burst power to take him down in 1 turn there anyways.

RedBoot

Is there a preferred order for socketing Zoro? I have every one but 3D2Y (the best one unfortunately).
I was thinking something like SW > SWS/LS > HW > Ashura > Log

Zoro's a bit tough since I'd honestly say every version of him is good for something minus the Log version (and even it has a very unique captain ability). 3D2Y's the clear favorite, but from there I'd prioritize just based on what you think you're going to use.

-SW Zoro is a solid unit for DEX teams (and specifically DEX Slasher teams) and is a big help for beating Raid Enel. He also has 4 sockets, which gives him a lot of flexibility.
-Halloween Zoro is very consistently useful as a delayer for Slasher teams, as well as a strong QCK slasher.
-SWS has use in some forest teams. Probably not something you'd use a lot normally, but he might be vital for those and thus worth socketing (a lot like Mirage Nami). LS used to be big in zombie teams, but you can probably safely ignore him now.
-Ashura is a good early game captain, and also is great for Sengoku teams if you happen to have him.
-Even Kimono Zoro (who you might not have yet) shows up in some teams for his Bind reduction.

I'm going to be socketing SW Zoro, but then I've already mostly socketed Halloween Zoro in the past.

MiTYH

Honest to god, I had to look up all the zoros just so I got their names and specials right... so confusing sometimes...anyway!

- Strong World Zoro (the bowler/shotgun): Special is 1k fixed Dex damage, captain increases Dex ATKx3 when HP is under 30%

- Asura Zoro (storymode): Special Deals 15k Dex attack to all enemies, captain boosts dex hp/atk x2

- Streaming Wolf Sword Zoro: Special reduces damage from STR by 100% for one turn, captain is same as lion song below

- Lion Song Zoro: Special deals 25x character ATK DEX to one emey, captain reduces damage by 80% if full health

- Kimono Zoro: Special Reduces Bind duration by 2 turns, deals 10x character's ATK in DEX damage to all enemies, captain Boosts ATK, HP and RCV of DEX characters by 1.5x

- Log Zoro: Special Randomly changes BLOCK orbs into either QCK or DEX orbs, deals 15x character's ATK in QCK damage to all enemies, captain Boosts ATK of QCK and DEX characters by 2x

- HW Zoro: Special Deals 7x character's ATK in QCK damage to all enemies, delays all enemies for 1 turn, captain Boosts ATK of QCK characters by 2x

- 3D2Y Zoro: Special Changes own orb into STR, boosts ATK of Slasher characters by 1.75x for 2 turns (3 levels), captain Boosts ATK of Slasher characters by 2.75x if HP is below 30% at the start of the turn

With all that, I honestly think that the order should be:
1. 3D2Y. It's an amazing sub unit for the already overpowered slashers. 4 sockets give you a lot of room to work with

2. HW Zoro. I use him constantly, mostly since he's easy to get and max his special, and his special is pretty great for delaying a turn. 3 sockets is good too, and his ATK is one of the higher we have for QCK unit slashers right now that's not RR dependent.

3. SW Zoro, since he has 4 sockets. He's still slasher/driven like all of them, but more sockets, and is a good beatstick

Then move onto...

4. - Log Zoro: Mostly for his captain ability and special being better than others. This is just personal preference

5. Lion Song/Asura for newer players. They get outclassed, but both helped me early on. Asura is a good beatstick at least.

6. Streaming wolf. Guarenteed block against STR is niche (and why are you bringing DEX to a STR party?) but hey, maybe in the future we'll be limited to teams?

7. Kimono Zoro. There are better ones than him, and with sockets he's not really needed

Hana-Bi

I think I made every mistake you can make on Shiki raid and maybe got all the worst luck runs.

Died on stage 1 with bad orbs and cd 1 enemies.
Died on stage 2 with bad orbs, dex bodyguards with cd 1.
Died on stage 2 because I somehow didn't kill the str enemy and got binded for 5 turns.
Died on stage 3 because I forgot that I was paralyzed and couldn't kill both dinos.
Died on boss stage because I messed up my tapping.

Well, I don't think that I'll use him on my driven team anyway so I don't need to max him right away and will farm 20 copies of Shiki.

RR30

Thanks guys. I think I will start with SW and HW versions of Zoro. If I have any left after that I will go with Ashura due to Sengoku.

Top Bottom