• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

Kumo

First 2 pulls, 2 base Sanjis in a row lmao fuck me.

Then next 2 pulls I got 3d2y Chopper and 3d2y Robin. Alright I'll take that.

Tidd

http://ultimatecrossover.bn-ent.net/en/sp/
"When both titles have hit the point target for each level, the next level will be unlocked"

Dokkan Battle? We apologize in advance for not meeting the target. ;___;

Looks like the crossover event will last a month? I cant' read. Event will last from Wednesday till the 2nd November. But it has strange starting times. o_O Or they use a different time zone to display the even dates.

Edit: god, the event dates are so fucking confusing...

We have till the 2nd November to reach the points for the event. But the whole Frieza island is there till 24th November? Is that correct? The skill books has to be really really amazing if I want to farm it over Halloween part. 2 and 3D2Y Sanji books...

Kyou

Edit: god, the event dates are so fucking confusing...

yeah no kidding

so you can get Luffy/Goku from today through a month from now

but the actual frieza event will be up... 3(?) hours after the usual update time on Wednesday, and go through 1am pacific the following Thursday?

what bizarre times

edit: wait you're right the frieza island should be there for a month this is weird

Hana-Bi

I may have gone a little ham in an attempt to pull 3D2Y Sanji. I eventually did pull him but not before I pulled both a Sengoku and Legend Doffy! I'm going to assume this was the game's way of making up to me for the hellish nightmare landscape that was attempting to socket SW Franky.
Damn nice legends. :) Pulled Doffy myself last sugo so I'm done with pulling until Haruta is released. Have fun with the Doffy farming again. Took me 84 copies to max him...

bjork

Because I am weak and have no willpower, I threw a multi:
- Base Mr. 5
- Evolved Inazuma
- Evolved Miss Valentine
- Base Buffalo
- Base 3D2Y Chopper
- Base Pell
- Base Miss Wednesday
- Evolved Killer
- Evolved Jozu
- Base Thatch
- Legend Crocodile

So 10 dupes and 1 new legend. I'll take it. I already have the Robin that works great with him, too. Good times.

Hana-Bi

- Base Mr. 5
- Evolved Inazuma
- Evolved Miss Valentine
- Base Buffalo
- Base 3D2Y Chopper
- Base Pell
- Base Miss Wednesday
- Evolved Killer
- Evolved Jozu
- Base Thatch
- Legend Crocodile

So 10 dupes and 1 new legend. I'll take it. I already have the Robin that works great with him, too. Good times.

Congrats. :) And since you have legend Doffy too, you already have the Croc dream team. ;)

chrono01

- Base Mr. 5
- Evolved Inazuma
- Evolved Miss Valentine
- Base Buffalo
- Base 3D2Y Chopper
- Base Pell
- Base Miss Wednesday
- Evolved Killer
- Evolved Jozu
- Base Thatch
- Legend Crocodile

Congrats, man!

Caved and bought some gems

Decent pulls were

3d2y zoro and robin and

Strong world franky..

All i need is SW ace and my shooter team is complete

EMT0

Banned
You had good luck congrats

Now let me go to the corner and cry for my bad luck last sugo

Thanks!

I could use a bit of advice though. I'm committed to my current account at this point, but in the process of deciding that I did a fair amount of rerolling on the side. I've got a friend who I've been telling about OPTC and he's interested in trying it out. I decided that hey, even if I couldn't start off optimally, my friend may as well. These are what I've snagged so far:

Legends:
Jinbe x 2
SW Shanks x 2
Crocodile
Sabo
Lucci
Whitebeard

Not Legends, but seems good:
3D2Y Luffy + Sanji
SW Franky + CP9 Strongest Khalifa

The long and short of it is, which account should I set him up with? Should I keep rerolling? I've got a macro dedicated to it, so it's not like it's some incredibly tedious process for me. Anything in particular I should be targeting? My only goals when I started doing this was to get him something cool and useful, but my lack of familiarity with any legends doesn't really help much in determining when to settle.

Majukun

Thanks!

I could use a bit of advice though. I'm committed to my current account at this point, but in the process of deciding that I did a fair amount of rerolling on the side. I've got a friend who I've been telling about OPTC and he's interested in trying it out. I decided that hey, even if I couldn't start off optimally, my friend may as well. These are what I've snagged so far:

Legends:
Jinbe x 2
SW Shanks
Crocodile
Rayleigh
Sabo
Lucci

Not Legends, but seems good:
3D2Y Luffy + Sanji
SW Franky + CP9 Strongest Khalifa

The long and short of it is, which account should I set him up with? Should I keep rerolling? I've got a macro dedicated to it, so it's not like it's some incredibly tedious process for me. Anything in particular I should be targeting? My only goals when I started doing this was to get him something cool and useful, but my lack of familiarity with any legends doesn't really help much in determining when to settle.
for a total beginner rayleigh t is the best choice since it's easy to use and can be a captain for any unit. but in the long run jinbe is considered one of the most powerful legends... i Don't have it though so don:t quote me on that

bjork

for a total beginner rayleigh t is the best choice since it's easy to use and can be a captain for any unit. but in the long run jinbe is considered one of the most powerful legends... i Don't have it though so don:t quote me on that

I agree with Rayleigh as the best pick. Everyone else needs a specific type or class, which means it takes time and luck with RR to build the most reliable teams that benefit from their captain ability.

That 3D2Y Luffy is like a Rayleigh-lite, but since he can be pulled outside of a Sugo, people would sleep on him, but I think he's a super solid leader.

bjork

I never noticed it until now, but Killer's square on the character box is a different image than his actual art when you click on him. It faces right and isn't upside down. I wonder why?

edit - oh god a lot of them are at different angles and stuff. Kalida in the tub, Capone, and so on. My brain

I never noticed it until now, but Killer's square on the character box is a different image than his actual art when you click on him. It faces right and isn't upside down. I wonder why?

edit - oh god a lot of them are at different angles and stuff. Kalida in the tub, Capone, and so on. My brain

They try to put character's faces into the icons as straight and visible as possible.

Characters that are upside down or at a really strong angle like Kalifa, Killer & Jozu's prevo require enormous changes.

Also: DeCalvan brothers straight up have their art changed to get both faces in.

bjork

I can't believe I've played for 620+ days and never noticed this.

Also, I was bummin yesterday because I didn't feel good and so I missed Grimes at Beach Goth Fest, but apparently the rain ruined her gear so they couldn't perform. I feel bad for her, but I feel less bad about having not gone to the show now.

In other news, Lucci is dropping nothing but Gin skillbooks.

Today was a good day for me. I pulled in 3 games (OPTC, FFRK and FFBE) and got something good in all of them :D.

3* Usopp (Socket Fodder)
4* Blue Gilly (Future Ray Shop Fodder)
4* SW Usopp (New)

Now, I need SW Ace to go with my Usopp and Franky...

bobohoro

Pulled once, got SW Brook evolved. Left satisfied, great stats for a PSY Slasher and 4 sockets with two upcoming FNs for dupes.

And I'm two skill ups and 3 sockets away from maxing Perona. If the snails are nice to me, I might get this. Or I'll spend a handful of gems.

Next goal will be to get roughly 50 copies of Mihawk to save for a skill-up event.
Might also farm Zephyr on natural stamina if I can think up a team to do it easily, but he isn't that important for me right now.

Majukun

it was a while that i didn't pulll..and i was right to do so

6 pulls

koza
miss valentine
impact usopp
koza
evolved jabra (new)
miss valentine

at least now have a powerhouse captain

still another sugo where i donp't pulla single boosted unit,i hate this game sometimes

MiTYH

FINALLY!

MCx78xa.jpg
Final Stats:

Copies:
Lucci: 58
Kaku: 46
Lulu: 31

Stamina Refills:
Gems: 1
Snails: 9
Level Ups: 3

Specials:
Kaku--> Maxed (needed 2)
Lulu--> 1 to 4
Gin special ups: from 1--> Max

Socket Status
Legend Lucci: 5 Autoheal, 5 Bind, 5 Slot, 5 Despair
FN Kaku: 5 slot, 2 Autoheal
Lulu: 5 Charge special, 4 Slot rate

Do I need more Kaku? Yes. Am I going to run this FN again? Not anytime soon.

EDIT: Oh my god running Perona is so fulfilling. Double BB makes it easy as pie. And I just got my second stamina running her FN, this is a great day minus sugo pulls

EMT0

Banned

I agree with Rayleigh as the best pick. Everyone else needs a specific type or class, which means it takes time and luck with RR to build the most reliable teams that benefit from their captain ability.

That 3D2Y Luffy is like a Rayleigh-lite, but since he can be pulled outside of a Sugo, people would sleep on him, but I think he's a super solid leader.

Thanks for the advice, I've set him up now. Here's to one more of us. If you want one of the accounts btw, or know someone that might feel free to request it. They're all up for grabs.

Hana-Bi

Of course I pulled this sugo again and got my third legend dupe. Got my second Doffy. :(

Out of two multis my new units are SW Nami, SW Brook and Don Chinjao...

bjork

I thought to myself, "I'm going to farm for awhile, I'll lay in bed while I do it."

Three hours later, I woke up. Cripes

Hana-Bi

I really should stop pulling for a long time (won't happen sadly) because the units besides legends, special and log units I still miss are:

3D2Y Nami
3D2Y Usopp
3D2Y Franky
Machvise
Dellinger
Abdullah and Jeet
Kyros
SW Franky

And since I don't have SW Ace Franky wouldn't be that useful for me. Wirh Don Chinjao I might give my WB a try as a captain though he has 5 heal sockets...

Adeptrain

I sadly have no gems to do any pulls this sugo. That's OK though cause I'm so behind in building up the characters I already have. I don't have a single Max skilled character yet o_O

bjork

Lucci is 2 bind/2 despair/2 autoheal/1 cd

I guess my socketing didn't go as smoothly as I planned, but since he'll be back, I guess I'll go plow through some Halloween stuff? I barely touched Perona, too. Whatever here between 10/31 and 11/6 is going to get hit hard though, since I'll finally be on vacation.

Hana-Bi

So, with my dupe Doffy... Should I sell him when Ray shop is up or should I keep him and socket him for forest runs (orbs instead of cd) ?

chrono01

Caved and bought some gems

Decent pulls were

3d2y zoro and robin and

Strong world franky..

All i need is SW ace and my shooter team is complete

Today was a good day for me. I pulled in 3 games (OPTC, FFRK and FFBE) and got something good in all of them :D.

3* Usopp (Socket Fodder)
4* Blue Gilly (Future Ray Shop Fodder)
4* SW Usopp (New)

Now, I need SW Ace to go with my Usopp and Franky...
Add me to the list that only needs a SW Ace to have the dream team complete. :(

FINALLY!

Final Stats:

Copies:
Lucci: 58
Kaku: 46
Lulu: 31

Stamina Refills:
Gems: 1
Snails: 9
Level Ups: 3

Specials:
Kaku--> Maxed (needed 2)
Lulu--> 1 to 4
Gin special ups: from 1--> Max

Socket Status
Legend Lucci: 5 Autoheal, 5 Bind, 5 Slot, 5 Despair
FN Kaku: 5 slot, 2 Autoheal
Lulu: 5 Charge special, 4 Slot rate

Do I need more Kaku? Yes. Am I going to run this FN again? Not anytime soon.

EDIT: Oh my god running Perona is so fulfilling. Double BB makes it easy as pie. And I just got my second stamina running her FN, this is a great day minus sugo pulls
Nicely done!

Of course I pulled this sugo again and got my third legend dupe. Got my second Doffy. :(

Out of two multis my new units are SW Nami, SW Brook and Don Chinjao...
I'll take the Doffy. Please? I need him.

So, with my dupe Doffy... Should I sell him when Ray shop is up or should I keep him and socket him for forest runs (orbs instead of cd) ?
I'd keep him around personally, since Legends are...well...Legends, and he's a great one. He's easily socket-able, and you never know when you might want to switch in/out another Doffy for different sockets, depending on content. It's not as though Rayleigh's Shop will be over-flowing with needed items to purchase. Aside from the ship, there's not a whole lot there (that I know of?) that's super-useful.

On another subject, I finally replaced (and re-arranged, not sure why I didn't have them set in the Bind/Despair/CD/Socket order!) the Orb socket on my Log Luffy with Auto Heal. I wanted to do it all in one go, since I didn't want to have an incomplete socket on my Log Luffy, so I waited until I had something like 40 Halloween Luffy copies.

It got me 4/5 Auto Heal. :/

Thankfully, I managed to farm a few more (15 maybe?) and got the final Auto Heal socket. I'll still continue farming the fortnight, since SW Franky is being difficult.

Hana-Bi

I'd keep him around personally, since Legends are...well...Legends, and he's a great one. He's easily socket-able, and you never know when you might want to switch in/out another Doffy for different sockets, depending on content. It's not as though Rayleigh's Shop will be over-flowing with needed items to purchase. Aside from the ship, there's not a whole lot there (that I know of?) that's super-useful.

Yeah, after the first disappointment I'll keep him. Problem with sockets and how easy he is to socket is that it took me 84 copies to max him and I swore that I never run this raid again. Oh well, I'd have two max/max/maxed raid Doffys and two legend Doffys. :)

Are there other good socket options for Doffy besides Bind/Despair/CD/Heal and Bind/Despair/Orb/Heal? I have Croc though but level 1 auto heal isn't that bad and my second Doffy would be used for forests.

chrono01

Yeah, after the first disappointment I'll keep him. Problem with sockets and how easy he is to socket is that it took me 84 copies to max him and I swore that I never run this raid again. Oh well, I'd have two max/max/maxed raid Doffys and two legend Doffys. :)

Are there other good socket options for Doffy besides Bind/Despair/CD/Heal and Bind/Despair/Orb/Heal? I have Croc though but level 1 auto heal isn't that bad and my second Doffy would be used for forests.
Bind/Despair/CD Heal and Bind/Despair/Orb/Heal seem to be the only two mentioned, that I've seen.

I'm not sure if it'd be worth re-socketing a whole new Legend Doffy for or not, but then, I'm not super-knowledgable on socket meta. I prefer the good ol' days, when things weren't as complicated, haha.

Hana-Bi

Bind/Despair/CD Heal and Bind/Despair/Orb/Heal seem to be the only two mentioned, that I've seen.

I'm not sure if it'd be worth re-socketing a whole new Legend Doffy for or not, but then, I'm not super-knowledgable on socket meta. I prefer the good ol' days, when things weren't as complicated, haha.

Most of my friends have Bind/Despair/CD/Orb but you'll want to have as much heal as possible on your Doffy team so that isn't an option for me.

And yeah, the earlier days were quite tame. ;) But socketing my second Doffy is a bonus. I have time for that. And since I can sell my Boa and WB dupe I'll have enough points to buy the rocketman ship.

Ehhh... any good?

SW Brook isn't great but he's got one benefit: Psy slashers with a comparable attack stat are hard to find. (basically the only PSY slasher with more atk available atm is Shanks iirc)

So if you're still looking for a relatively easy to socket PSY slasher for a rainbow slasher team, he's got enough of a purpose.

(I think the best comparison is a PSY-version of slasher story croc, minus the self-int orb.)

Jayhawk

I'd consider powering up my 3 dupe Hancocks and 1 dupe Rayleigh if they were easily-socketable or had multiple, very different socket choices... and if I wanted to grind for their skill ups. I'd rather just use all that extra Rayleigh shop cash for specific sockets on other units.

I finally got the last 2 skill ups needed for Perona. She's been super stingy on her drops. She's been even more stingy on sockets, sitting at 2/2 Lock/Heal.

Killer is pretty much a G3 Luffy so I say he is good, dont know much about SW Brook
SW Brook isn't great but he's got one benefit: Psy slashers with a comparable attack stat are hard to find. (basically the only PSY slasher with more atk available atm is Shanks iirc)

So if you're still looking for a relatively easy to socket PSY slasher for a rainbow slasher team, he's got enough of a purpose.

(I think the best comparison is a PSY-version of slasher story croc, minus the self-int orb.)
Thanks.

Hmm, seems like I got good ones. I'm still pretty new to this game so I wouldn't really know. I don't think I can even use them yet :)

Also, got this one which seems to be good.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Thanks.

Hmm, seems like I got good ones. I'm still pretty new to this game so I wouldn't really know. I don't think I can even use them yet :)

Also, got this one which seems to be good.

Capone's not bad. Solid QCK orb manipulator. You basically got some decent units that aren't going to change your game in a hugely significant way, but they'll help.

I play it a little bit too much, I'd say, heh. How long ago did you start? Now's not a bad time to reroll for an account if you have a favorite character.
Hehe :)

I started around 4, maybe 5 days ago? I don't really have a must have or favorite character so I think I'll just keep going with this one. When it comes to One Piece I'm mostly a Sanji fan, so I already have my favorite :p

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Hehe :)

I started around 4, maybe 5 days ago? I don't really have a must have or favorite character so I think I'll just keep going with this one. When it comes to One Piece I'm mostly a Sanji fan, so I already have my favorite :p

Sanji fans unite!

3D2Y Sanji is the best Sanji in the game, and a personal favorite of mine. You could try to grab one. He's boosted now.

But I don't want to tell you that you should reroll, either. It's definitely not required.

Top Bottom