• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

bobohoro

Managed to get Doffy with:

3D2Y Luffy x2
Arlong/SW Franky
GPU/Perona

Stall for all specials, can even take a good few hits, try to get Arlong an orb.
First turn use Luffy and Franky, use your second Luffy when the buff runs out.
With a decently leveld crew I got one spare turn at the end.

Of course, that's only for people who are too foggy in the morning to hit any perfects. AT ALL. My first try with G3 was shameful.

I just started playing this game last night. Finished the tutorial island and now the game has really started.

Decided to come here and see what you guys and gals are talking about but seeing all these posts with stamina numbers, runs, crew units, Halloween islands, drops..... what the.... WHAT?

Is it normal that I can't understand around 90% of what you guys are talking about?

As someone who start roughly two months ago: Yes, that's totally normal. The game has ridiculous amounts of depth to it which is not obvious on first look. Just keep at it, follow some communities and have fun.

A few of the most important things you should look out for in the beginning:
  • The most important thing in the beginning is to get your pirate level up and unlock a few usefull units. Play story until you've gotten most of the Straw Hats as well as the Going Merry ship, then switch over to Extra Islands and do the difficulties you can manage. Fortnights (like the current Halloween event) have the best Exp/Stam-Ratio, story islands only come somewhat close on half stamina days.
  • Invest your cola into the Going Merry at first, the ATK boost of the later levels is great and a maxed Merry will carry you for a long while.
  • Evolve Usopp to Golden Pound Usopp and leave him there. He will be the most important unit for a long while due to his turn delay.
  • Not quite as important but useful: Evolve Nami to Mirage Tempo Nami and leave her there. Total INT damage reduction is useful for a few things
  • Never pull outside of sugo fests. They are pretty frequent by now and the only chance to get legend characters, as well as other boosted units and often offer multi-pulls. The next one is in a couple of days, so if you have 50 gems ready, have at it
  • Increase your box space frequently. It's the single best use of gems in the beginning
  • Don't gem when you die in a story island.

That's just a few things. Of course you can totally ignore that and just have fun with it, but if you're in it for the foreseeable future it helps to play efficiently from the beginning. You will make choices that you'll regret down the line and waste a whole lot of resources you'd wish back later on, but that's the nature of the game.

You should aim to maybe get a team up in time for Mihawk raid at the end of the month, he will be your top priority to level up and evolve then. With the event that boosts base Luffy's captain ability, it might just be possible for you to manage in the short amount of time.

And http://optc-db.github.io/ will be an important site of information for you. As well as the user guides all over the internet that will help you prepare for fortnights and raids.

Hana-Bi

Okay, I tried a BB team with GP Usopp, Mihawk, WB and LL out. Messed up the second stage and got hit by the giant. Thought that I couldn't clear Doffy before his first attack, but it wasn't a problem at all. :)

Will use this team now and hopefully won't make more mistakes. :)

bjork

Doflamingo skill up report:

0/4
0/4
1/3, and this is good because I was going to stop running it at this point.

After about 100 copies, Doflamingo is finally done. He was harder to skill up than anyone I've tried with, and I'm not sure why. I did Perona on her first time through without a 2x skill up, I did Mihawk outside of a 2x skill up, and they went without too much trouble. I guess it fits Doflamingo's character to be tougher to topple than the others.

Legend Doflamingo's sockets can wait for next time. I'm not done being irritated at how long this took, yet.

I just started playing this game last night. Finished the tutorial island and now the game has really started.

Decided to come here and see what you guys and gals are talking about but seeing all these posts with stamina numbers, runs, crew units, Halloween islands, drops..... what the.... WHAT?

Is it normal that I can't understand around 90% of what you guys are talking about?

It's definitely involved, but once you've gone through your first fortnight, raid, and attempts at skilling up and/or socketing a character, you can use that knowledge for all future content. So you'll get there, no sweat.

If you get hung up, there's plenty of folks here to help, too.

As someone who start roughly two months ago: Yes, that's totally normal. The game has ridiculous amounts of depth to it which is not obvious on first look. Just keep at it, follow some communities and have fun.

A few of the most important things you should look out for in the beginning:
  • The most important thing in the beginning is to get your pirate level up and unlock a few usefull units. Play story until you've gotten most of the Straw Hats as well as the Going Merry ship, then switch over to Extra Islands and do the difficulties you can manage. Fortnights (like the current Halloween event) have the best Exp/Stam-Ratio, story islands only come somewhat close on half stamina days.
  • Invest your cola into the Going Merry at first, the ATK boost of the later levels is great and a maxed Merry will carry you for a long while.
  • Evolve Usopp to Golden Pound Usopp and leave him there. He will be the most important unit for a long while due to his turn delay.
  • Not quite as important but useful: Evolve Nami to Mirage Tempo Nami and leave her there. Total INT damage reduction is useful for a few things
  • Never pull outside of sugo fests. They are pretty frequent by now and the only chance to get legend characters, as well as other boosted units and often offer multi-pulls. The next one is in a couple of days, so if you have 50 gems ready, have at it
  • Increase your box space frequently. It's the single best use of gems in the beginning
  • Don't gem when you die in a story island.

That's just a few things. Of course you can totally ignore that and just have fun with it, but if you're in it for the foreseeable future it helps to play efficiently from the beginning. You will make choices that you'll regret down the line and waste a whole lot of resources you'd wish back later on, but that's the nature of the game.

You should aim to maybe get a team up in time for Mihawk raid at the end of the month, he will be your top priority to level up and evolve then. With the event that boosts base Luffy's captain ability, it might just be possible for you to manage in the short amount of time.

And http://optc-db.github.io/ will be an important site of information for you. As well as the user guides all over the internet that will help you prepare for fortnights and raids.
It's definitely involved, but once you've gone through your first fortnight, raid, and attempts at skilling up and/or socketing a character, you can use that knowledge for all future content. So you'll get there, no sweat.

If you get hung up, there's plenty of folks here to help, too.
Thanks for the advice guys. I'm actually happy that I decided to stop and post here since I was using all of my gems with pulls since I didn't know about any of these stuff.

I'll try to do as you said and I'll report or ask any question I might have, right here :)

Kyou

got two meets today and a level up, so Doflamingo socketing is going well.

The only problem is that Doffy has decided that he really, really wants damage resist and really, really does not want anti-despair

Damage resist is almost at 5/5 but does it have any place on a team legend doffy would be part of, or should I still throw it away for despair when I get the chance?

Majukun

i'll probably pull nxt sugo..i pretty much lack ALL the units boosted since i didn't pull in the last couple sugo...also i odn't have good units to max anymore,so i need new fresh blood..too bad that i was keeping those gems for storage and the anniversary

EDIT: also..no halloween event this year on global? wow,didn't expect that counting that halloween is a western tradition first and foremost

Hana-Bi

Man, I need to take a break from Doffy farming... Used a MC friend with my BB team and then messed the next run up... And with my normal stamina I miss one Doffy run now to level up...

bjork

Damage resist is almost at 5/5 but does it have any place on a team legend doffy would be part of, or should I still throw it away for despair when I get the chance?

I would throw it away. Even at level 3, it only does 10% damage resist. You could get that just by using the Alvida boat.

RR30

Thanks for the advice guys. I'm actually happy that I decided to stop and post here since I was using all of my gems with pulls since I didn't know about any of these stuff.

I'll try to do as you said and I'll report or ask any question I might have, right here :)

With a Sugo being in a couple of days if I were you I would reroll for a good legend to start. Sengoku is great for beginners. I don't know what you box is but I started with Sengoku ~10 months ago and it really helped me, though crew cost is an issue for a while.

MiTYH

I like stats! Really wish I had been keeping track of how many runs I've been doing though. For those curious on my time spent Legend Lucci socketing:

OPTC:
Lucci: 24
Kaku: 22
Lulu: 15

Gems: 1
Snail stamina refills: 4
Level Ups: 1

Gin special ups: 2
Current Socket Status:
Legend Lucci: 5 Autoheal, 5 Bind, 3 Slot, 2 Despair
FN Kaku: 5 slot, 1 Autoheal
Lulu: 4 Charge special, 2 Slot Rate

----

I'm on track to level up again maybe tomorrow, but definitely before Lucci leaves, which is nice. This stage just irks me that (A) I'm getting more Lulus than ever before, and (B) sometimes Lucci drops nothing, or beli. Like... com'on son.

HOWEVER! I just got in-game notification (and gems!) for them not putting pigs in Lucci or Don Krieg, and saying they'll return soon! So that pretty much seals the deal that I won't spend any more gems on this. But I'll still try to max it out this time since there's not much else going on, and you can never be too sure when they'll release it again

Hana-Bi

Okay, we are getting Krieg and Lucci fn back with porcs now. So anyone who needs to farm Perona, Lucci and strawhats can skip Lucci for now. :)

Tidd

Okay, we are getting Krieg and Lucci fn back with porcs now. So anyone who needs to farm Perona, Lucci and strawhats can skip Lucci for now. :)

And I was wondering why some people complained that there were no pigs although it should have.
I hope it will return soonish and not in 3 months. I don't trust Bandai.

Hana-Bi

And I was wondering why some people complained that there were no pigs although it should have.
I hope it will return soonish and not in 3 months. I don't trust Bandai.
Yeah, I still want to max socket both legend and story Lucci. :) Don't need to farm Perona and I don't have SW Franky...

RR30

So first question, does it matter who I use to power up my crew?

You want to use turtles and the pigs to level up your crew. They give you the most XP. Read the OP and the FAQ/beginners guide on reddit as it will give you a lot of help. I'd wait until the Sugo in a couple of days and reroll but that's just me. At least save your gems for it. That is the only time you ever want to pull.

RedBoot

EDIT: also..no halloween event this year on global? wow,didn't expect that counting that halloween is a western tradition first and foremost

Yeah, it's kind of weird, especially since the new Halloween event in Japan isn't a fortnight, just a bonus event like the Girls of Summer. I have to assume they just didn't want to overload us since we're getting Frieza soon.

I guess they could technically start it right on the 31st (assuming Frieza's only one week long), though it'd be weird to see a Halloween event continuing into mid-November.

It ends up with the same issue that missing Summer Bonnie and Violet had, in that we'll end up way behind on socketing certain characters (Sugar and Corazon) if we indeed have to wait a whole year to get the event over here.

So first question, does it matter who I use to power up my crew?

You'll generally use a combination of fodder, pigs, and turtles to level up characters. Fodder is any generic unit, all the nameless pirates you're getting from various content, etc. You want to match the attribute type (use STR characters to level STR characters) for the XP boost, though that's much more important for turtles and pigs.

That being said, fodder doesn't give a whole lot of XP (and gets expensive), so I wouldn't use it to level people beyond level 35 or so. You also might want to sell most of your fodder early on and focus on pigs/turtles for leveling since fusing for XP costs berries. Later in the game you'll have more money than you can possibly use, so then you can be a little more spendy.

The skill books you get from fortnights are also decent for leveling, especially early on. Save the ones for characters you have, and use the rest for XP.

Obviously, don't use any unique characters for leveling unless you have extras. Generally you want to fuse copies into the same base character (ex. use Fortnight Lucci copies to level Fortnight Lucci) since that gives you sockets and a chance for a skill-up.

There's a lot more that goes into it, but those are the basics. If you want a quick cheat-sheet, I'd say use fodder and excess skillbooks to level people to 35, use excess books and turtles to get them to 50, and use pigs and elder/princess turtles to get to 70 and beyond.

Thanks guys.

Oh, so you use turtles for power up as well? I was saving them for evolving characters since I thought they were rare. And how do you sell characters? I only know how to use them for power ups.

Also, I see the Amazon Lily is available for a limited time? How can I travel to that island?

MiTYH

Thanks guys.

Oh, so you use turtles for power up as well? I was saving them for evolving characters since I thought they were rare. And how do you sell characters? I only know how to use them for power ups.

Also, I see the Amazon Lily is available for a limited time? How can I travel to that island?

Turtles aren't as rare. If you're just starting up, feed them to units you want to level up and use. Match type for more EXP

Sell characters by pressing... sell. Lol. It's in the same place where you go to power them up or evolve them.

Amazon lily will always be here, it's just "new" and 1/2 stamina for a limited time. Gotta go in story island order to get to it

Turtles aren't as rare. If you're just starting up, feed them to units you want to level up and use. Match type for more EXP

Sell characters by pressing... sell. Lol. It's in the same place where you go to power them up or evolve them.

Amazon lily will always be here, it's just "new" and 1/2 stamina for a limited time. Gotta go in story island order to get to it

Lol, I don't know how but I had not see that before :)

RedBoot

Finally sat down and got Ace's ship. Only took two tries, and the first one was mostly just for fun (and then I got to Blackbeard and said, hey, I should probably check a guide or something). Much easier than WB and Aokiji forest. I'm glad the forests won't always be just progressively harder.

Just under 300 cola to max the Striker. Gonna have to start using Zephyr more.

MiTYH

Guys... I don't know why, but this game wants me to finish my Legend Lucci today!

Not only have I gotten 3/3 stamina refills on snails, followed now by a perfectly timed level up (meaning hitting 0 stamina, then leveling up), but I'm currently only TWO despair sockets away from finishing him. This is nuts.

I guess when I finish I may do some perona, since Lucci is coming back. Bad timing game me my Legend Lucci the sugo AFTER this FN had been here, so all my copies went to beast lucci last time. He still needs some though.

Tidd

My last 15 Franky sockets were SOOOO GOOD. <3 Just need one more despair socket and one Whitebeard book and I'm done.

Hana-Bi

Only one CD socket for Doffy to max him. I'm at 68 copies now...

Now it's 79 copies. Damn, this socket farming is killing me...

And done. After 84 copies I'm done with this fucking hell of a raid...

Kumo

Should I go with CDR or despair for QCK Lucci? I'm thinking bind and heal for sure but not sure about the 3rd one.

Also, finally got that last socket finished on Doffy after 18 copies. Socket farming can be such a pain sometimes...

RedBoot

Everyone's drop rate woes are making me want Colo versions of all the CP9 characters. Once you've tasted the sweet guaranteed drop rate of a Chaos Colo it's hard to go back. Sure, you don't get skill books or pigs, but if all you want are sockets (and tomes), then a guaranteed drop for 30 stamina is much better than one drop every 2-3 runs of a fortnight.

I just remembered there's a Colo Franky too, so I might go back to Dead End for the next few days since I don't really need Luffy, Nami or Chopper sockets right now.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
25 doffy copies.

5 CD
3 Despair
1 Autoheal
No bind sockets. :<

On the plus side, only 1 gem spent

MANUELF

Banned
Did a pull on my japanese account and got 3d2y Luffy, my japanese account keeps getting better pulls than my Main one

PS: reached 80 stamina bar, now I can Do 2 40 stamina raid without refilling my bar

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
I've spent around 3-4 gems so far, and my Legend Doffy is currently sitting at
5 CD / 4 Bind / 5 Despair / 3 Autoheal

I think I'm going to leave it for now, even though it's really tempting to gem more. Even with those incomplete sockets, my Croc team has Level 2 CD, Level 3 Bind, Level 3 Despair, Level 1 Slots, and Level 2 Autoheal if I grab a full socketed Croc partner.

I still have to farm Perona, and then 3D2Y Sanji/Robin sockets, and 3D2Y Sanji books next week.

Welcome, SoS! People have already given you some really good advice, but I'd highly recommend reading the New Player Roadmap on the Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePieceTC/wiki/guides/roadmap

It will give you some perspective on short term goals. Right now, you should try to prep for Mihawk as best you can.

MiTYH

Ok, well, my fault for being hopeful earlier. Last 6 or so runs barely got me a Lucci, and none of them sockets I need. Stats so far:

COPIES:
Lucci: 37
Kaku: 32
Lulu: 19

Gems Spent: 1
Snail stamina refills: 5
Pirate Level Ups: 2
Gin special ups: 5
Current Socket Status:
Legend Lucci: 5 Autoheal, 5 Bind, 5 Slot, 3 Despair
FN Kaku: 5 slot, 1 Autoheal
Lulu: 4 Charge special, 3 Slot rate

EMT0

Banned
Yo guys, (sorta) new player here, I started ~2 weeks ago and wanted to ask for some advice on what to do from where I'm currently at atm. This is currently my box:

o7un1ZQ.png

oZ9NxjV.png

I'm almost level 70 now, but don't really have any idea what to gun for next. I've been doing fortnights at 10 stamina for levels, but also reached Whiskey Peak in the story on the side. I can do some of the easier ones at 15 like Lucci and Gasparde, but from what I've gathered Perona's the one to grind at the moment but I'm unable to do it at 15 stamina.

So my question is....what should I be doing now? Most outlines I've seen sort of jump from 'Grind fortnights to get a decent Pirate Lv' to 'Go take down Mihawk' but I'm not sure about where I'm supposed to pull out the units to do so when off the top of my head, the only notable F2P units for my level I don't have immediate access to is Arlong for a slasher team and Alvida for utility.

Is this where I should be shifting gears to decreasing special timers and grinding sockets? Or am I missing something else that's important, like better team compositions? My current teams are a rainbow fighter team headed by Zeff, a DEX team headed by Ashura Zoro, a STR team by Frankenstein Franky, and a QCK team by fortnight Lucci, with God (Golden Pound) Usopp slotted in as a sub if I'm trying my hand at a higher difficulty for my runs. I don't really have orb manipulators outside of Zeff, so I mostly stick to beatdown + GP Usopp stall as my go-to strategy whenever I try new difficulties.

And one final question, about this upcoming Sugofest. Should I be pulling once it drops, considering my box? I've seen that reception towards it has been lukewarm on the reddit, but then most people that post there seem to be really late game players. I sadly wasted a solid chunk of gems when I first started on blind pulls and once I realized I was goofing, dropped my gems into increasing my box space, so I can either pony up some cash to make up for it or bide my time for the next one. Any advice on what to do?

MiTYH

Yo guys, (sorta) new player here, I started ~2 weeks ago and wanted to ask for some advice on what to do from where I'm currently at atm. Any advice on what to do?

You have a decent box. Looks like you've pulled a few times, and expanded a lot as well. You also have at least one copy of all the FN units, so you're in better shape than I was at your time.

Honestly, you can probably make it past Whiskey Peak with some of these units. That said, I'd pull again at sugofest, you don't have a lot to lose and tons to gain. I'd also hold off on expanding your box space, considering you've showed us 45 characters, you're probably holding onto stuff you don't need.

Sadly the advice is right -- keep going through story mode for gems, or FNs for exp. I'd use the turtle time calculator and plan a team to run that (vista and DJ sanji can help). Basically, find one team who can get you through content, and level it. I'd mainly focus on building a Mihawk team, and getting them leveled and evolved. I don't see any real units that can beat him, but Perona will help.

Just keep swinging away at the FNs you can do. Stray books? Feed to your main team. Extra characters? Save good ones for skillups, the rest should be fed for sockets to save space

Off the top of my head, great units you have are:
- Marco
- Vista
- GP Usopp (get him to 50, it's easy)
- Lucci (choose him or Halloween Zoro, coming next FN)
- Perona
- STR Luffy

EDIT: Actually, the choice is yours on this. If you haven't spent a dime, and really only played for 2 weeks, the time might be right to reroll. You don't necessarily have to get a legend, but rerolling now that you know not to make blind rolls might be better, and help you manage free gems better. It's a slow start to restart it all, and you'll lose some of the units you've farmed, so that choice is yours there. But you're still early enough that it's not out of the realm of possibility to mention

Shackzam

I swear last night I was getting a whitebeard books every other run last night, but now I'm getting nothing after using a lot of stamina today. The rng gods plz bless me again.

EMT0

Banned
You have a decent box. Looks like you've pulled a few times, and expanded a lot as well. You also have at least one copy of all the FN units, so you're in better shape than I was at your time.

Honestly, you can probably make it past Whiskey Peak with some of these units. That said, I'd pull again at sugofest, you don't have a lot to lose and tons to gain. I'd also hold off on expanding your box space, considering you've showed us 45 characters, you're probably holding onto stuff you don't need.

Sadly the advice is right -- keep going through story mode for gems, or FNs for exp. I'd use the turtle time calculator and plan a team to run that (vista and DJ sanji can help). Basically, find one team who can get you through content, and level it. I'd mainly focus on building a Mihawk team, and getting them leveled and evolved. I don't see any real units that can beat him, but Perona will help.

Just keep swinging away at the FNs you can do. Stray books? Feed to your main team. Extra characters? Save good ones for skillups, the rest should be fed for sockets to save space

Off the top of my head, great units you have are:
- Marco
- Vista
- GP Usopp (get him to 50, it's easy)
- Lucci (choose him or Halloween Zoro, coming next FN)
- Perona
- STR Luffy

EDIT: Actually, the choice is yours on this. If you haven't spent a dime, and really only played for 2 weeks, the time might be right to reroll. You don't necessarily have to get a legend, but rerolling now that you know not to make blind rolls might be better, and help you manage free gems better. It's a slow start to restart it all, and you'll lose some of the units you've farmed, so that choice is yours there. But you're still early enough that it's not out of the realm of possibility to mention

Thanks for the advice! Yup, Marco was one of the few redeeming pulls I got, and he helped me power through my first attempts at 10 stamina fortnights. The one FN unit that I missed was Daz Bones, but he never appeared for me despite grinding the hell out of that stage. It's a shame too, because in hindsight he'd be my stopgap till I can get a good slash captain like Mihawk and I've got plenty of slashers but no captain for them.

Most of my boxspace is dedicated to a backlog of evolvers and baby turtles that I'm trying to get pigs for(and failing), as well as books that I've got. I've actually got a fair number of books and have been wondering if there's any that I should be saving; I vaguely recall reading about double skill up being a thing. The ones I have in large quantities are the Miss All Sunday and story Doublefinger + Daz Bones books which I was sitting on on the assumption that I can theoretically get up to their farming spots in the story by the end of the month. I'm guessing I should probably get rid of the All Sunday books due their level up not carrying over if I evolve Miss All Sunday into Nico Robin, right?

The reason for the large box space(225) is because I'm hoarding a stash of evolvers; I actually spent about half the time I've been playing being frustrated about a lack of evolvers, lol. The day dragons appeared is the day I evolved about a third of the units I use regularly. Although I guess that won't be a problem anymore with the current backlog I've got going. So yeah, no plans to expand my box space in the immediate future.

Not having spent a dime isn't strictly accurate though, since I did buy that 'starter pack' they dropped a few days ago; it's how I got Vista. I've been thinking about restarting but I'm kinda torn on it, since I've put in a fair amount of effort into the account. I think I may try rerolling a bit on the day of the Sugofest and see if I can pull anything crazy, then reach a final decision then. In the meantime though, I'll just keep making some progress on this account.

Adeptrain

Thanks for the advice! Yup, Marco was one of the few redeeming pulls I got, and he helped me power through my first attempts at 10 stamina fortnights. The one FN unit that I missed was Daz Bones, but he never appeared for me despite grinding the hell out of that stage. It's a shame too, because in hindsight he'd be my stopgap till I can get a good slash captain like Mihawk and I've got plenty of slashers but no captain for them.

Most of my boxspace is dedicated to a backlog of evolvers and baby turtles that I'm trying to get pigs for(and failing), as well as books that I've got. I've actually got a fair number of books and have been wondering if there's any that I should be saving; I vaguely recall reading about double skill up being a thing. The ones I have in large quantities are the Miss All Sunday and story Doublefinger + Daz Bones books which I was sitting on on the assumption that I can theoretically get up to their farming spots in the story by the end of the month. I'm guessing I should probably get rid of the All Sunday books due their level up not carrying over if I evolve Miss All Sunday into Nico Robin, right?

The reason for the large box space(225) is because I'm hoarding a stash of evolvers; I actually spent about half the time I've been playing being frustrated about a lack of evolvers, lol. The day dragons appeared is the day I evolved about a third of the units I use regularly. Although I guess that won't be a problem anymore with the current backlog I've got going. So yeah, no plans to expand my box space in the immediate future.

Not having spent a dime isn't strictly accurate though, since I did buy that 'starter pack' they dropped a few days ago; it's how I got Vista. I've been thinking about restarting but I'm kinda torn on it, since I've put in a fair amount of effort into the account. I think I may try rerolling a bit on the day of the Sugofest and see if I can pull anything crazy, then reach a final decision then. In the meantime though, I'll just keep making some progress on this account.

Welcome to the game and thread! I echo GuardianE's previous post recommending the reddit beginners road map above. That really helped me last month when I started up.

Jayhawk

Nice to see more and more people start out with this great mobile game.

This week, I only got two drops of Whitebeard (still 2 skill levels away from cap) skill books, and only a couple of Perona copies for the last skill levels I am missing. My 3D2Y Nami is fully-socketed. I didn't have much luck getting the last auto-heal I need on Log Luffy, so I started putting sockets on 3D2Y Luffy. SW Franky is only 5/20 on sockets too. I think I should gem this weekend.

I don't need to farm skill books from the next fortnight, so I can go hard on halloween part 2 for 3D2Y Zoro sockets and the last batch of Rayleigh skill books I need.

RalchAC

Since the announcement of Lucci coming back soon due to his Fortnight not having pigs, I decided to give a go to Halloween Pt1.

Most of my drops are books. I've maxed Crocodile which had one skill up left and I'm saving Law books.

Not much luck with dupes and sockets though :l

Adeptrain

Hearing all of you talking about 40 or 80 copies needed for doffy really makes me Not want start on him... :/ just farming the 10 copies of perona I currently have was a pain and she's a fortnight character! ... 40 to 80 copies of a raid character?! &#12640;&#12640;

Kyou

Hearing all of you talking about 40 or 80 copies needed for doffy really makes me Not want start on him... :/ just farming the 10 copies of perona I currently have was a pain and she's a fortnight character! ... 40 to 80 copies of a raid character?! &#12640;&#12640;

raids come back fairly often, I personally never really try to go super nuts unless it's during a 2x skill up event.

Only one I went super crazy on in one go was Z, which was during a skill up. Everyone else I just slowly maxed 20-30 at a time. Once you have the right teams and have gems saved up 20-30 is only a couple hours of playing(if that). I was doing sub 5-minute Doflamingo runs with my team.

MANUELF

Banned
I would recommend against te reroll because you wont get back your free pull from the beginners set and because it feels good to come back from a bad start and begin to get strong enough to beat raids and getting good units
My starting units were Bellmere, Hotori&Kotori and Chaka.....

Top Bottom