• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

Kyou

Full dummy account pull for those curious

3* v1 nami
Machvise
Curiel
Mr 3
Int Chopper
Thunderbolt nami
Mr 3
Diamante
Fine tempo nami
Ms valentines
Bellemere
Fine tempo nami

Bonus: v1 usopp

MANUELF

Banned
Should I spend gems to farm Monster Chopper or only beat him with natural stamina? he is coming back later this month and his raid is REALLY easy(Thanks Enel and GP Usopp)

Adeptrain

I'm not gonna do even a single pull this Sugo. Learned my lesson. All the great units in the world are useless without a high enough pirate level. So, I'm running fortnights and the occasional MC raid to break up the monotony. My goal is to hit lvl 200 by Kuma's raid, even if I have to gem for stamina a bit.

bjork

My multi in real-time here:
DEX Chopper
Base Elizabello II (new)
Legend Mihawk
Base Mr. 2
Base Buffalo
Tornado Tempo Nami
Evolved Pell
Chore Boy Helmeppo
Base Blueno
Miss Wednesday
Base Kalifa

I'd have been stoked to pull a Mihawk, but I have one fully socketed and already had two dupes of it in my box. I guess I could feed for skill ups, but I'll probably buy the rocket man with them, I guess?

Should I spend gems to farm Monster Chopper or only beat him with natural stamina? he is coming back later this month and his raid is REALLY easy(Thanks Enel and GP Usopp)

Natural stamina. His special isn't something you need to worry about skilling up ASAP, so if you do his sockets and levels through natural stamina dupes, you'll probably get there.

Unless you just want him done right now for some reason, in which case, go crazy.

Jayhawk

Out of all raid bosses, Monster Chopper is near the bottom, if not at the bottom, if ranking them by the usefulness of their specials. If you didn't gem for Mihawk, you have less of an argument for gems for this raid.

bjork

Daily bonus and Rayleigh island gave me enough for another multi.

0 new characters and a dupe Boa, but 2 legends on 2 multis is better than usual.

Donquixote Pirates Diamante
CP9 Dark Justice Kalifa
Thatch
Jozu
Usopp Golden Pound
Kaya
Tony Tony Chopper
Gecko Moria
Corcus
Chaka
Mr. 3

So, who is good? Who is trash?

I assumed that Diamante is good and started investing on him (though I can't really use him yet since he costs a lot). Also, Usopp's special attack is amazing so he is already part of my team, but I've heard from a friend that I shouldn't evolve him so I'm just gonna get him to max level.

bjork

Who is trash?
Chaka
Crocus
Chopper
Kaya

Everyone else is solid and has their uses, GP Usopp is key and you're right in keeping him unevolved. His cooldown maxes at 10, and the books are farmable on the 15 stamina version of Captain Kuro's fortnight. Mr. 3 has a turn delay special as well, so if you need a shorter delay or you just want all your guys to get a boost from a slasher or INT captain, he fits right in there, even if his stats aren't amazing.

Moria is great for yellow turtle times, Thatch is great for red turtle times and he has a good orb-generating special.

Jozu's special nullifies DEX attacks for 1 turn so he is great for the Doflamingo raid, and Kalifa's special is a damage reducer that could be useful too. Diamante I like for his special as well, and he has decent stats.

All in all, that's a pretty decent multi-pull.

Verelios

5* Don Chinjao
5* Sabo (Dupe...4th legend Dupe when I have three, all PSY)

Mixed feelings but I'll stop here. At least I got a new unit out of this and he'll be interesting

Who is trash?
Chaka
Crocus
Chopper
Kaya

Everyone else is solid and has their uses, GP Usopp is key and you're right in keeping him unevolved. His cooldown maxes at 10, and the books are farmable on the 15 stamina version of Captain Kuro's fortnight. Mr. 3 has a turn delay special as well, so if you need a shorter delay or you just want all your guys to get a boost from a slasher or INT captain, he fits right in there, even if his stats aren't amazing.

Moria is great for yellow turtle times, Thatch is great for red turtle times and he has a good orb-generating special.

Jozu's special nullifies DEX attacks for 1 turn so he is great for the Doflamingo raid, and Kalifa's special is a damage reducer that could be useful too. Diamante I like for his special as well, and he has decent stats.

All in all, that's a pretty decent multi-pull.
Thanks bjork. Yeah, I feel it was a good pull.

Managed to get a few more gems and did another multi.

Vergo
CP9 Dark Justice Blueno
Basil Hawkins the Magician
Thunderbolt Tempo Nami
Kaya
Cabin Boy Coby (sigh)
CP9 Dark Justice Fukuro
Koza
Diamond Jozu
Orlumbus
Pound Phoenix Zoro

bobohoro

Single pull, Mr. 3 dupe.
Yeah, I guess I'm fine for the time being.

Also I thought 1/2 stamina FN i would be over today, pleasantly surprised it isn't. Sorry chopper, your sockets will have to wait a bit longer.

Majukun

i made my nephew do a multipull on my old account using the gems from the frieza event..he got 11 gold, and some good characters too XD

i will take that into account if it ever happens again that my sister comes for a visit during sugofest days and i want to pull on the main account XD

RR30

Awesome sugo for me.

Did one Multi Pull

1. Fine Tempo Nami
2. Chaka
3. Crocus (new!)
4. Suleiman *new
5. SWS Zoro
7. Pound Phoenix Zoro
8. Vergo 4*
10. V1 Shanks
Bonus Pull was a dupe Crocus

However these two guys saved it for me-
d7ef3aa5b93b0ad276a7ed94e8228093.png

d4639699d8d5b4a651ff7b9aca5932e7.png

Now I need to find out what their respective dream teams are again. I think I have everyone but SW Usopp for Ace, but no idea on Jimbei.

MiTYH

Rerolled on a second device for funsies and since multipull is easy.

It was suhc a silverfest. Cabin boy coby was chief among them. I think I only got 1 new unit, rest were all okay-ish (like Mr 3) or just not worth it, like V1 luffy

However these two guys saved it for me-

Congrats! Someone was due!! And two in one, that's awesome

Hana-Bi

Of course I couldn't resist, spent way too mich, got only four new units and got another legend dupe. :( This time IntHawk. Will keep him too...

My last four legends were 2 Doffys and 2 IntHawks...

Of course I couldn't resist, spent way too mich, got only four new units and got another legend dupe. :( This time IntHawk. Will keep him too...

My last four legends were 2 Doffys and 2 IntHawks...

I got dupes for

Ray
Whitebeard
And croc

Also soent way too much
Sucks to see the red and get a dupe especially as i need mihawk and ace to complete a dream team

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Thanks bjork. Yeah, I feel it was a good pull.

Managed to get a few more gems and did another multi.

Vergo
CP9 Dark Justice Blueno
Basil Hawkins the Magician
Thunderbolt Tempo Nami
Kaya
Cabin Boy Coby (sigh)
CP9 Dark Justice Fukuro
Koza
Diamond Jozu
Orlumbus
Pound Phoenix Zoro

Vergo, Blueno, and Koza are standouts from that group. And Jozu, but you already pulled him before. Orlumbus will be really good for certain stages that switch your orbs to block. Fukuro and Hawkins are decent, especially when starting out.

Vergo in particular is a strong Striker captain, and a great sub in any Striker, INT, Powerhouse, or rainbow team. Self orb manipulation and self boost is really valuable.

I'd keep your extra GPU as a skill book during 2x special up event. GPU book grinding is notoriously annoying and he's one of the most important characters to max. Also even if some of the characters are trash, hold onto one copy. You never know when there will be a fortnight condition that will make that character useful for you.

I had been saving up gems on Global, so I decided to go all in with two Multi-pulls this Sugo.

Got mostly dupes and some of the new units, but my last pull was a legend!

Sigh.

Don't get me wrong, he's an awesome pull, but my only other Legend is still Boa. I've got two great sub Legends, but now I need an actual Captain Legend. Oh well, there's always next time.

Hana-Bi

I got dupes for

Ray
Whitebeard
And croc

Also soent way too much
Sucks to see the red and get a dupe especially as i need mihawk and ace to complete a dream team
Yeah, the worst part were my last two multis. Nothing new and just crap. I don't even know why I pulled those last two times. Just wanted to get Elizabello but no luck. Got at least the other new units...

Jayhawk

You money-spenders making it hard to resist to do a multi! The bonus pull only being a boosted rate, and not a guaranteed boosted unit, helps with not pulling though.

After saving my Tomes, Cotton Candy, and Meat for months now, I finally just decided to use everything. Invested all of my Tomes into my new Legend Marco and all of my Candy into my G3.

And it feels good. Freeing really. I'm just going to start playing with what I have and not worry about not having a great Legend captain.

Coincidentally, I have a low level Jinbei account if anyone is interested. Got it from someone on here, in the hopes of starting over from scratch, but there's just no way I can put myself through that.

MiTYH

After saving my Tomes, Cotton Candy, and Meat for months now, I finally just decided to use everything. Invested all of my Tomes into my new Legend Marco and all of my Candy into my G3.

I did something similar last night after not getting a legend. I've been saving all my legen skillbooks for that "just in case" moment of getting one. Sadly, never got any (that have a skillbook so far, I'm lucky to have INThawk and Lucci). So I limited myself to 10 books of every unit, max. Got back about 30-40 space (all books obtained from natural stamina, and every time they come back I had saved). Feels good to have the space back.

That being said, I've got a green turtle at +80something for green cotten candies, and it's getting dangerously close to maxing out. Need a new unit to put it on, stat

Vergo, Blueno, and Koza are standouts from that group. And Jozu, but you already pulled him before. Orlumbus will be really good for certain stages that switch your orbs to block. Fukuro and Hawkins are decent, especially when starting out.

Vergo in particular is a strong Striker captain, and a great sub in any Striker, INT, Powerhouse, or rainbow team. Self orb manipulation and self boost is really valuable.

I'd keep your extra GPU as a skill book during 2x special up event. GPU book grinding is notoriously annoying and he's one of the most important characters to max. Also even if some of the characters are trash, hold onto one copy. You never know when there will be a fortnight condition that will make that character useful for you.
Thanks GE. As always you are extremely helpful.

So, for now I focus on maxing Diamante and Vergo. Also I need to get my character box up since I'm running out of space all the time.

Btw, I've been meaning to ask this here for sometime now. How is 4* INT Franky? Ive been investing a lot on him since he has high attack and HP. I was wondering if I'm doing the right thing or wasting my material.

RedBoot

Btw, I've been meaning to ask this here for sometime now. How is 4* INT Franky? Ive been investing a lot on him since he has high attack and HP. I was wondering if I'm doing the right thing or wasting my material.

I've used him a few times for Bind reduction, and he's a passable Free Spirit captain if you don't have anyone better. He's unlikely to see much late-game use outside of Sengoku teams, but he's certainly worth leveling a bit to use early on. 3D2Y or SW/Loyal Strawhat Franky are better targets for sockets, though, if you have them.

RR30

Does anyone on here have Jimbei? Wondering what teams are best for him/what you use. I have legend Marco and Lucci who could theoretically work into his team and vice versa I guess but I'm missing Koala so I know is good.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Does anyone on here have Jimbei? Wondering what teams are best for him/what you use. I have legend Marco and Lucci who could theoretically work into his team and vice versa I guess but I'm missing Koala so I know is good.

Jimbe is one of my most wanted characters because he works so well with 3D2Y Sanji. If you have Marco, Lucci, 3D2Y Sanji, that's a very strong Jimbe team. You can toss nightmare luffy in there once he's released for some turn delay.

There's a ton of cross compatibility between fighters and powerhouse.

INT Franky has surprisingly good stats for a story strawhat, so it's not a bad idea to put stuff into him early on. As Redboot said, hes not the best version of Franky, so youll abandon him later on most likely.

At this point, I think your best captain might be Vergo (once evolved) until you get yourself a Raid Mihawk, provided you have some other Striker units. Hawkins and Diamante are both also strikers. If you were able to grab a Kaku from the Lucci fortnight for orb boost, you have a pretty good starter striker team. Despite his weapon, Killer is also a Striker.

Yeah, the worst part were my last two multis. Nothing new and just crap. I don't even know why I pulled those last two times. Just wanted to get Elizabello but no luck. Got at least the other new units...

I got burned bad by this sugo too. My biggest disappointment is my newly discovered lack of self control.

You already have two great units for him with Lucci and Marco. Senior Pink is the best orb booster for him other than marco as he gives a 1.75x boost, he's a good option if you really need that one turn burst opposed to marcos two turn 1.5 and healing. Koala is pretty important, but can be replaced by 3d2y sanji so long as you make sure your team is all fighter/powerhouse. Which is pretty easy to do considering how often units are. Monster Chopper is a great f2p beatstick option. As far as good f2p units go for him there's Kung Fu Dugong who will give fighters a 1.75x attack boost if you score all perfects in the previous turn, Dalmation who can boost damage after a delay (Fighters are lacking a bit in turn delay on global though. There's Boa Hancock and 3d2y Robin. But if you don't have either like me then we gotta wait for Nightmare Luffy)

I generally use teams with a combination of Koala+either orb booster at the moment, jimbe allows for alot of sub versatility, so depending on the requirements for a fortnight or raid i'll just adjust. Like throwing in INTvankov or any other sockted fighters I might have. Stalling also isn't really an issue with jimbei because of his high health. Since you have marco that saves the headache of going into bosses without your 2.75 ATK boost from Jimbe's captain ability as well.

Kyou

You money-spenders making it hard to resist to do a multi! The bonus pull only being a boosted rate, and not a guaranteed boosted unit, helps with not pulling though.
There's something about seeing sugo rare screenshots that makes my finger hover over the tavern

I'm probably not going to last until the anniversary but I think I'll wait for at least an all gold sugo

RedBoot

Yeah, I've seen enough multipulls on Youtube to put me off multis outside of all-gold sugos. Seeing 6-7 silvers in one multi is just painful. (Granted, an all-gold sugo could just give you 5 Crocuses, but still)

My current plan is to have enough for 3 multis during the 2nd anniversary. I'll be spending gems on Kuma this week, and if we get some raids like Tesoro, Boa, or Kizaru first I'll spend there too, but for now that goal seems to be easily attainable.

bjork

This month will probably be the first when I don't drop any money on the game, but having two free multi-pulls helped with that quite a bit.

I also realized just now that I missed my first turtle time today. I have to catch the afternoon one, because I'm sitting on way too many mid-leveled units, so the only way to fix that is to get after it. Or sell off characters I won't use, but I've had them for so long as this point, I know I won't.

EMT0

Banned
Out of tradition at this point, I'm doing a few pulls via emulator to see if I can get anything crazy; the current dream target is either a triple legend account, or double legend + good RR units. I'll post back later if I make it happen. ATM I've got a Whitebeard + Rayleigh account which I'm planning on giving away; I forgot to open all the mail though, so those have been lost outside of the extra starting units + gems used for the multipull.

I've used him a few times for Bind reduction, and he's a passable Free Spirit captain if you don't have anyone better. He's unlikely to see much late-game use outside of Sengoku teams, but he's certainly worth leveling a bit to use early on. 3D2Y or SW/Loyal Strawhat Franky are better targets for sockets, though, if you have them.
INT Franky has surprisingly good stats for a story strawhat, so it's not a bad idea to put stuff into him early on. As Redboot said, hes not the best version of Franky, so youll abandon him later on most likely.

At this point, I think your best captain might be Vergo (once evolved) until you get yourself a Raid Mihawk, provided you have some other Striker units. Hawkins and Diamante are both also strikers. If you were able to grab a Kaku from the Lucci fortnight for orb boost, you have a pretty good starter striker team. Despite his weapon, Killer is also a Striker.
Thanks guys. Unfortunately I don't have any other Franky so for now I'll keep on investing in him.

Yeah, I've noticed Killer being a striker as well. I was actually glad to know that I can possibly use him and Diamante in a striker team together. Though for now I'm finding it very difficult to replace Killer with anyone else since his 3.5x attack boost makes him a really attractive captain.

RR30

You already have two great units for him with Lucci and Marco. Senior Pink is the best orb booster for him other than marco as he gives a 1.75x boost, he's a good option if you really need that one turn burst opposed to marcos two turn 1.5 and healing. Koala is pretty important, but can be replaced by 3d2y sanji so long as you make sure your team is all fighter/powerhouse. Which is pretty easy to do considering how often units are. Monster Chopper is a great f2p beatstick option. As far as good f2p units go for him there's Kung Fu Dugong who will give fighters a 1.75x attack boost if you score all perfects in the previous turn, Dalmation who can boost damage after a delay (Fighters are lacking a bit in turn delay on global though. There's Boa Hancock and 3d2y Robin. But if you don't have either like me then we gotta wait for Nightmare Luffy)

I generally use teams with a combination of Koala+either orb booster at the moment, jimbe allows for alot of sub versatility, so depending on the requirements for a fortnight or raid i'll just adjust. Like throwing in INTvankov or any other sockted fighters I might have. Stalling also isn't really an issue with jimbei because of his high health. Since you have marco that saves the headache of going into bosses without your 2.75 ATK boost from Jimbe's captain ability as well.

Jimbe is one of my most wanted characters because he works so well with 3D2Y Sanji. If you have Marco, Lucci, 3D2Y Sanji, that's a very strong Jimbe team. You can toss nightmare luffy in there once he's released for some turn delay.

There's a ton of cross compatibility between fighters and powerhouse.

Thanks guys. I don't have Koala or 3D2Y Sanji but I do have Senior Pink and a bunch of powerhouse/fighter characters. I was planning on gemming for Nightmare Luffy as I believe one of you guys said he was the delayer for Lucci teams (before I pulled Jimbe).

Do we have a farmable version of him? I know there is Colo for ace eventually but no idea with Jimbe. If not I might use my socket books on him after I finish Sengoku.

Out of tradition at this point, I'm doing a few pulls via emulator to see if I can get anything crazy; the current dream target is either a triple legend account, or double legend + good RR units. I'll post back later if I make it happen. ATM I've got a Whitebeard + Rayleigh account which I'm planning on giving away; I forgot to open all the mail though, so those have been lost outside of the extra starting units + gems used for the multipull.

I think I may go ahead and do this too and if I pull anything great see if anyone on here wants it.

Thanks guys. I don't have Koala or 3D2Y Sanji but I do have Senior Pink and a bunch of powerhouse/fighter characters. I was planning on gemming for Nightmare Luffy as I believe one of you guys said he was the delayer for Lucci teams (before I pulled Jimbe).

Do we have a farmable version of him? I know there is Colo for ace eventually but no idea with Jimbe. If not I might use my socket books on him after I finish Sengoku.

Even better, he has his own fortnight.

mileS

My story Franky is only level 50 but he made me do a double take when I glanced at his stats. Like someone said he's pretty great.

Anyways got a quick question myself. Don't the color for turtle times rotate? I swear I only missed one within a week this time around and its already back to black? It was black right before the last red one... is it random or am I missing something?

Hana-Bi

My story Franky is only level 50 but he made me do a double take when I glanced at his stats. Like someone said he's pretty great.

Anyways got a quick question myself. Don't the color for turtle times rotate? I swear I only missed one within a week this time around and its already back to black? It was black right before the last red one... is it random or am I missing something?

On Monday it's always black turtle time. Only turtle times on friday rotate between red, blue and green (no yellow).

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Thanks guys. Unfortunately I don't have any other Franky so for now I'll keep on investing in him.

Yeah, I've noticed Killer being a striker as well. I was actually glad to know that I can possibly use him and Diamante in a striker team together. Though for now I'm finding it very difficult to replace Killer with anyone else since his 3.5x attack boost makes him a really attractive captain.

Running the numbers on a theoretical team, the damage output is actually pretty similar.

Killer Team:
http://optc-db.github.io/damage/#/t...,840:99,999:99,15:50C13,10B0D0E0Q0L0G0R0S100H

Vergo Team:
http://optc-db.github.io/damage/#/t...,312:99,999:99,15:50C13,10B0D0E0Q0L0G0R0S100H

On the one hand, Killer can use any subs rather than be restricted to Strikers. On the other hand, Vergo will do more consistent damage throughout, meaning that groups of 5 or 6 enemies won't pose as much of an issue. In either case, you have options.

Hana-Bi

The good thing about my pulls is that I already have all the evo material. Ideo was already evolved, IntHawk and Dagama after the first turtle time and I try to evolve Suleiman after the second today and feed him my last 5 million XP booster.

Suleiman seems like a perfect fit for a rainbow slasher team. I really should have stopped after getting him. Elizabello doesn't seem that great to pull for after all, oh well 100 gems wasted... Maybe I'm smarter next time (don't think so).

mileS

On Monday it's always black turtle time. Only turtle times on friday rotate between red, blue and green (no yellow).

That is... strange. Would have taken me quite a while to figure that out on my own. Thanks!

I feel strong for only pulling once this Sugo. Not very often can I stay this strong with 75+ gems. Maybe I'll go all out and save for Law.

RR30

Even better, he has his own fortnight.

It's not on global yet, is it? I've been playing for ~300 days and don't remember seeing it.

The good thing about my pulls is that I already have all the evo material. Ideo was already evolved, IntHawk and Dagama after the first turtle time and I try to evolve Suleiman after the second today and feed him my last 5 million XP booster.

Suleiman seems like a perfect fit for a rainbow slasher team. I really should have stopped after getting him. Elizabello doesn't seem that great to pull for after all, oh well 100 gems wasted... Maybe I'm smarter next time (don't think so).

That is where I am lacking the most. Need a ton of dragons and rainbow penguins (both kinds). I probably have about 20 characters + that are good sitting in my box waiting on evo mats.

Top Bottom