• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
hZABEks.jpg

The bait is real

daydream

Banned
gonna post my current roster soon, still leveling up my slasher team but i got all these purple turtles and some potential (non-)slasher candidates for them

though, honestly, i'd rather give them to vista but i don't have him

RalchAC

Linking the new Google Sheet with IDs and stuff for visibility. Quote to see:

hmm..last time i decided to use kuma because of the orb manipulation and the multiplied attack instead of mihawk..maybe this time i can try with mihawk..do you have to hit your perfetcs or you can screw up?
because the good thing about the bb team it's that basically it doesn't matter if you hit the perfects or not..you have plenty of turns to take out around 1/3 hp from both doflamingos..the rest it's all in eating a 84k hit and give it back tenfold to their faces,2 times

Mihawk deals 720,000 damage to each Doffy, which is quite good. Better that 2-3 orbs considering you aren't boosting your damage.

I think I hit some greats and I was able to kill him reliably. I usually had one turn left (two if my orb luck was awesome) when I killed him.

Just remember to tap the top Doffy, since you attack the bottom one by default.

I had a maxed Usopp, which I forgot to tell you before. If you use him in Stage 4 you can easily enter the boss fight with 2-3 matching orbs on your Strength units.

Qmzn

Neo Member
JPN Ranking on T-Bone sucks. Have to break 2 million damage on a single stage. The stage to do it on has two different spawns, and only one of them works for the setup. So it's a coin flip every time, plus you can still get crap orbs no matter how long you stall.

I burned through all my friend captains, and got to 1.93 million. Not enough SW Shanks friends. Ranking is stupid.

RedBoot

If it doesn't work, the Monster Chopper team with Maxhawk is quite consistent. I used 2 Monster Chopper, Kid, Mihawk, Jozu and GP Usopp and had over 10k HP. The hardest hiting enemies deal 7,000 damage, so you shouldn't worry much about getting hit by the giant (for example) if you can't drop his HP to 20%.

In the boss stage, I was able to defeat Doflamingo without many worries.

This one works on the 60stam version? If I can do Perona instead of Jozu, I can maybe handle that.

Hopefully more people will have Mihawk captains up this time around, though. The double Mihawk team was the most consistent one for me, but most people had G3/Chopper/Blackbeard up last time (understandably).

If we're on a weekly schedule for raid bosses now, hopefully Blackbeard comes around again soon, still need to farm him. Although I'm not sure if I have a good team for him yet either...:p

If we get a raid boss on Feb. 4th, it'd almost certainly be a new one. I'd like to think it would be Zephyr (imagine getting him there and SW Ace in a sugofest around the same time...shooters would get a hell of a boost). Though with the way Global's been going lately, it would probably end up being Aokiji.

RalchAC

This one works on the 60stam version? If I can do Perona instead of Jozu, I can maybe handle that.

Hopefully more people will have Mihawk captains up this time around, though. The double Mihawk team was the most consistent one for me, but most people had G3/Chopper/Blackbeard up last time (understandably).

If we're on a weekly schedule for raid bosses now, hopefully Blackbeard comes around again soon, still need to farm him. Although I'm not sure if I have a good team for him yet either...:p

If we get a raid boss on Feb. 4th, it'd almost certainly be a new one. I'd like to think it would be Zephyr (imagine getting him there and SW Ace in a sugofest around the same time...shooters would get a hell of a boost). Though with the way Global's been going lately, it would probably end up being Aokiji.

Yeah, it should work but you wouldn't be able to eat as much damage.

It was around 3500 I think. Maybe a bit more.

And yeah, it would be awesome to finally get Zephyr. However, we will still need Heracles before the Shooter dream team can be made.

koryuken

Yeah, it should work but you wouldn't be able to eat as much damage.

It was around 3500 I think. Maybe a bit more.

And yeah, it would be awesome to finally get Zephyr. However, we will still need Heracles before the Shooter dream team can be made.

Yes, but Heracles is not as important as a 2.5 shooter lead :( Either one would be good though.

RedBoot

That team also needs SW Franky, of course. And you gotta pull SW Ace in the first place. :p

Still would be fun as hell to use. Hopefully we'll get something for shooters before the Domino fortnight, otherwise it'll be Wyper time.

koryuken

That team also needs SW Franky, of course. And you gotta pull SW Ace in the first place. :p

Still would be fun as hell to use. Hopefully we'll get something for shooters before the Domino fortnight, otherwise it'll be Wyper time.

I still haven't farmed Wyper :(

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Farming Buggy in his event is harsh so many fodder in that fight.

I was playing on Veteran don't know if drop rates are higher on harder difficulties.

RalchAC

Farming Buggy in his event is harsh so many fodder in that fight.

I was playing on Veteran don't know if drop rates are higher on harder difficulties.

One copy of Buggy should be enough. His CD is quite low since the beginning.

If you want to do a Fortnight I would recommend Kimono Strawhats, you get more experience that way.

Error

Yeah, I got it to drop in the elite tier of the fortnight.

Should I get rid of those skill books if I don't have the characters for those skill books? They take so much space.

Heng

Should I get rid of those skill books if I don't have the characters for those skill books? They take so much space.
The Luffy skill books? Yeah they're not that great if you don't use him, you could feed them to whoever you want.

If they're books for useful characters and you've got enough space left (I assume you don't have 500 slots occupied) it might be worth storing them.

e.g. I don't have WB or Rayleigh, but their books are rare drops so I'm storing those just in case.

If you don't plan on using them/need to free up space though, each book gives 5000 xp to any unit.

Qmzn

Neo Member
Sengoku is so good, now. Got 2.5 million on Ranking with Sengoku, Sengoku, Impact Usopp, Kaku, Brook, and Kid Koza. Don't need to follow no Gamewith strategy guides, I make my own eggs.

Funny how only one of those units isn't in Global, although I could have subbed Sadi for Koza, which Global will probably get soon. Koza's probably easier, as Sadi has somewhat difficult timing.

Really tough, lucky setup, though. The stage to do it on has one treasure turtle and three INT Bazooka Marines, so Brook and Kaku have to be on non-matched orbs so the turtle survives the multiplier ramp. Koza has to hit third, because his special gives him a matched orb that murders the turtle (46.8x multiplier). Sadi would have to hit third as well, because she has a 6 combo hit. Matched Usopp and 2x Sengoku to finish.

Ranking is still stupid.

Mazre

Sengoku is so good, now. Got 2.5 million on Ranking with Sengoku, Sengoku, Impact Usopp, Kaku, Brook, and Kid Koza. Don't need to follow no Gamewith strategy guides, I make my own eggs.

Funny how only one of those units isn't in Global, although I could have subbed Sadi for Koza, which Global will probably get soon. Koza's probably easier, as Sadi has somewhat difficult timing.

Really tough, lucky setup, though. The stage to do it on has one treasure turtle and three INT Bazooka Marines, so Brook and Kaku have to be on non-matched orbs so the turtle survives the multiplier ramp. Koza has to hit third, because his special gives him a matched orb that murders the turtle (46.8x multiplier). Sadi would have to hit third as well, because she has a 6 combo hit. Matched Usopp and 2x Sengoku to finish.

Ranking is still stupid.

I did the stage with 5 psy units and 1 int unit. Used 2 x Ray, Nico, GP, Coby, and I think vista since he was my next highest damage int unit. Stalled for specials/orbs pop everything, blow stuff up.

koryuken

I love Sengoku too, although I am on Global :) I haven't used my Ray team a single time since the buff. Aokiji was going to be one of the toughest bosses (even if you have WB/Ray/G3), but not anymore. This F2P Sengoku team is going to slap him to back to the ice age.

http://optc.github.io/damage/#/tran...8:99,229:70,418:99C7,10B0D0E1364Q0L0G0R9S100H

Error

I fucked up with Usopp, I was new to the game and didn't know there were different evolutionary paths.

Speaking of Usopp, God Usopp needs to be an unit in this game Bamco.

Heng

I fucked up with Usopp, I was new to the game and didn't know there were different evolutionary paths.

Speaking of Usopp, God Usopp needs to be an unit in this game Bamco.
If you've chosen the wrong path, Bamco included a way to get him back to Golden Pound Usopp from his second stage. Just make sure you pick the right one this time, there's no way to go back once you've evolve him into Sogeking.

Error

If you've chosen the wrong path, Bamco included a way to get him back to Golden Pound Usopp from his second stage. Just make sure you pick the right one this time, there's no way to go back once you've evolve him into Sogeking.

I have him on the tabasco star thing, how do I get him back?

Acerac

Banned
Just getting in to this game and clearing stuff at a decently brisk pace, is there anything I should know? I didn't feel like waiting for a sugofest to start playing, so my first roll was fairly useless (Smoker). That said I've been saving up my stones as I progress, currently working on clearing through the Arlong Arc.

Should I just push as far as I can go? My biggest limit thusfar is lack of good friends, it seems everyone just runs starter Luffy.

Error

Just getting in to this game and clearing stuff at a decently brisk pace, is there anything I should know? I didn't feel like waiting for a sugofest to start playing, so my first roll was fairly useless (Smoker). That said I've been saving up my stones as I progress, currently working on clearing through the Arlong Arc.

Should I just push as far as I can go? My biggest limit thusfar is lack of good friends, it seems everyone just runs starter Luffy.
That happened to me at first, but then I started getting more people with better Captains and started sending them request. If they see you have a good unit, there's a high probability of them accepting your request.

I usually roll with Gear 3rd Luffy, and get my requests accepted very quick.

I got Smoker, too. Looks like it's the one everyone gets as their first roll? Not sure.

Kumo

Ah, and what's the best place to farm a sea horse?

Wait till Tuesday. A sea horse island appears in extra island, also gives you the best drop rate for them. You just missed it too! They were having double drop rate for it as well. It'll be back next week though.

Heng

Arlong may be too challenging to beat if you don't have any good units. I would recommend you running the special islands to get 1 copy of Luffy and Zoro since they don't cost too much and levels pretty fast. You may be able to clear the 10 stamina if not then try 5. If Sugofest rolls around and you're still not happy with your team, you could always reroll then.

My level is probably too high, but you may find me on your friend's list from time to time if you add me. My ID is 143845157.

RalchAC

My starting pulls were Buggy and Krieg IIRC (neither is especially good) and I can clear most content. The only difference between pulling a Tier 0 or not is that maxing Mihawk's skill is a much bigger priority for the people that doesn't have one.

If you don't feel like re-rolling next Sugofest, don't worry. You will catch up and you will be able to clear content. I don't have any Tier 0 unit and, outside Whitebeard Forest, I can do everything released so far.

We have a Google Sheet where we have our names, IDs and stuff. Add us and you will have a bunch of good captains to choose. Quote this post to see it, it's hidden behind email tags

That happened to me at first, but then I started getting more people with better Captains and started sending them request. If they see you have a good unit, there's a high probability of them accepting your request.

I usually roll with Gear 3rd Luffy, and get my requests accepted very quick.

I got Smoker, too. Looks like it's the one everyone gets as their first roll? Not sure.

He started during a DEX Rate up in the Gacha. And you pulled during the same DEX rate up, so it's not strange that you've pulled him. It could have been worse, you haven't pulled Hachi :p

RalchAC

So do we know what the next sugo will be? I've been saving up my gems...

We should get one near the end of the month, or just a Anniversary one in the first few days of February. It would be cool if we got an awesome event like Japan did.

Our special events feel a bit more lame than theirs. I'd love to get something like the Doffy one (well, but with less views in order to unlock the different tier rewards).

We should get more info as we get closer to the end of the current event.

Talking starting pulls i managed a golden hammer usopp and a 4* shanks so i was quite happy

Yeah, when we started the only Gacha exclusives were Ace and Shanks. I remember quite a bit of people pulled like crazy when we got our first rate up since it was QCK and they wanted Ace. And many re-rolled when Strawhats v2 launched because they wanted a G3 Luffy.

We should get one near the end of the month, or just a Anniversary one in the first few days of February. It would be cool if we got an awesome event like Japan did.

Our special events feel a bit more lame than theirs. I'd love to get something like the Doffy one (well, but with less views in order to unlock the different tier rewards).

We should get more info as we get closer to the end of the current event.

Yeah, when we started the only Gacha exclusives were Ace and Shanks. I remember quite a bit of people pulled like crazy when we got our first rate up since it was QCK and they wanted Ace. And many re-rolled when Strawhats v2 launched because they wanted a G3 Luffy.

I was incredibly lucky early on with gatcha

I got shanks as a second pull

Ace during the rate up event

Never got g3 luffy during his first appearance and spent more then id like to admit trying

Made up for that with a whitebeard pull during his first appearance and a rayleigh during his.

I'm hoping they sort out the licencing issues and we get strong world sugo soon

Definitely use the Google Sheet that RalchAC linked to grab some new friends. I've got some friend space and I will definitely add you if you shoot me an invite.

Acerac

Banned
Sent out a bunch of invites, thanks for the tips guys.

These dragons from the daily dungeon seem like wonderful early game filler. 500 attack is nothing to scoff at this early.

Hana-Bi

So, what is a good team for Enel without a skilled Doffy?

High level Doffy, Zorro, Mihawk, Law and ? I could use a Marco but I don't know in which team and under which conditions he'd be useful.

xrokis

So, what is a good team for Enel without a skilled Doffy?

High level Doffy, Zorro, Mihawk, Law and ? I could use a Marco but I don't know in which team and under which conditions he'd be useful.

From what i saw you are running a double doffy team with the coffin boat.
you put Mihawk, your strongest DEX slasher, maxskill Marco, and GP in your team.
on the first stages you stall as much as you can with taking as little damage as possible.
you use ussop at the seahorse stage ( i'm not sure about this, i think that's not necessary).
at enel you go at him until you would die next turn, use marco. his health should be around 50%.
at 50% he starts halving your health and attacks (not sure can't remember exactly what he does) so you have a bit leeway.
after he clears all his debuffs and shuffles your orbs use ussop and mihawk special.
after that go ham with doffy specials and burst him down.
if i find the video i'll post it later

Hana-Bi

From what i saw you are running a double doffy team with the coffin boat.
you put Mihawk, your strongest DEX slasher, maxskill Marco, and GP in your team.
on the first stages you stall as much as you can with taking as little damage as possible.
you use ussop at the seahorse stage ( i'm not sure about this, i think that's not necessary).
at enel you go at him until you would die next turn, use marco. his health should be around 50%.
at 50% he starts halving your health and attacks (not sure can't remember exactly what he does) so you have a bit leeway.
after he clears all his debuffs and shuffles your orbs use ussop and mihawk special.
after that go ham with doffy specials and burst him down.
if i find the video i'll post it later

Thanks. :) Don't know if I want to farm him, but I want to atleast clear all stages.

Isn't the lightning damage a problem for the seahorse stage?

With Enel I could make a really strong Blue-Striker team, with Croc, Kaku, Killer and Enel. Could I use Enels and Crocs special at the same tie? 2x speed attack + 1,5x striker attack for one turn?

qcf x2

I got wrecked by Doflamingo last time around, spent like 6 gems on 60 stamina and didn't really come close to a win. Some of my units are: Black Clad Emperor Shanks / Sengoku the Buddha / One-Hit Namule / Mihawk / Marshall D Teach / Arlong / Iron-Mace Alvida / G2 Luffy / Perona and others... no maxed skills or anything like that. I get by most fortnights without too much difficulty (thanks to Sengoku), but I'm definitely not built to handle DEX bosses. Should I just sit this one out?

Top Bottom