• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
One thing to always keep in mind when playing this game... it's not your phone's fault.

Apoo is killing me, I'm 0/20 now. I hope this means I'll be lucky during the raid.

I only held onto 20 Luffys just to crack into the socket/slots thing, IF it's announced during the one year. If it's not, good chance I'll be dropping them. Granted who knows, maybe we'll get more box space in a couple weeks. /assumptions
Rate up must be set to zero by accident, I fed 30 kimono zoros to a kimono zoro and he skilled up zero times. That's kind of unreal.

Hana-Bi

Okay, for the Enel raid: is a skill leveled Doffy needed or do you need just one friend Doffy with skill ups?

My Apoo is at skill level 5 (all from Apoo dupes long time ago) so I think I could use him with my Law but then again I could also use Miss Doublefinger.

My team would be:

Doffy friend (with skill ups)
Doffy lvl 91
Mihawk
Law
Apoo
GP

Could this team clear 60 stamina? I think I won't farm him this raid though.

Okay, for the Enel raid: is a skill leveled Doffy needed or do you need just one friend Doffy with skill ups?

My Apoo is at skill level 5 (all from Apoo dupes long time ago) so I think I could use him with my Law but then again I could also use Miss Doublefinger.

My team would be:

Doffy friend (with skill ups)
Doffy lvl 91
Mihawk
Law
Apoo
GP

Could this team clear 60 stamina? I think I won't farm him this raid though.

You could more than likely get away with that but I'd recommend Prisoner Mr. 1 as he gets the captain special HP and ATK bonus from being a slasher (unlike Apoo) and his 1.25x atk special lasts for 2 turns, one turn for each Doffy special. Koza in this case would be more useful than Miss Doublefinger if you have him as they both boost attack by 1.5, Koza however benefits from the captain specials. I guess it really depends on what your HP looks like with a 2nd non-slasher sub.

Hana-Bi

You could more than likely get away with that but I'd recommend Prisoner Mr. 1 as he gets the captain special HP and ATK bonus from being a slasher (unlike Apoo) and his 1.25x atk special lasts for 2 turns, one turn for each Doffy special. Koza in this case would be more useful than Miss Doublefinger if you have him as they both boost attack by 1.5, Koza however benefits from the captain specials. I guess it really depends on what your HP looks like with a 2nd non-slasher sub.
Thanks. Will calculate my HP today and then decide which team I'll use.

Marco is also a possibility...

Thanks. Will calculate my HP today and then decide which team I'll use.

Marco is also a possibility...

You'll probably be okay with whoever you go with, assuming you have a maxed coffin boat. If you're not farming him and don't have any Doffy levels, Marco would be useful as he seems to be the safety strat with most double Doffy teams, although typically takes the longest which in this instance wouldn't be any concern to you.

Used up all my gems for sugofest, got:

5* Basil Hawkins the Magician (Replaces my unevolved Hawkins)
4* Portgas D. Ace (Dupe)
4* Kuro of a Hundred Plans (Dupe)
4* Portgas D. Ace (Dupe)
5* Marco the Phoenix (Dupe)
4* Marco (Dupe)
4* Log Robin (New)
4* Nami Fine Tempo (New)

No legends, not even any of the new characters. Mostly dupes. At least I can finally have a towel Nami, though.

slash3584

Used up all my gems for sugofest, got:

5* Basil Hawkins the Magician (Replaces my unevolved Hawkins)
4* Portgas D. Ace (Dupe)
4* Kuro of a Hundred Plans (Dupe)
4* Portgas D. Ace (Dupe)
5* Marco the Phoenix (Dupe)
4* Marco (Dupe)
4* Log Robin (New)
4* Nami Fine Tempo (New)

No legends, not even any of the new characters. Mostly dupes. At least I can finally have a towel Nami, though.

Wha's up with Ace and this sugofest?

Got 3 of them this morning.

Tidd

I thought: Come on, one more pull!
AND YES, YES, YES! I DID IT!
I'M SORRY BUT I QUIT THE NON LEGEND CLUB!!!!!
I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! I'M SO HYPED!

LKAiACwl.jpg

Heng

So I'm pretty happy with my character box and felt like sharing it with you guys.

I'm also interested in seeing everyone's boxes as well, especially the other 300+ days members!

Edit: Grats Tidd!

wilstreak

continuing my bad luck on previous Sugofest (got Helmeppo and Kuro), try to pull one and get Gin (Dupe).
I guess january is not my lucky month

Btw, i though that beating any fortnight in the highest difficulty guarantee drop of the boss character. Have been beating Alvida for the 5th time and yet still not getting the drop.

Majukun

LKAiACwl.jpg

wow,we are losing pieces by the hour at this point

i wonder why the have eliminate the "sugo rare" write though
So I'm pretty happy with my character box and felt like sharing it with you guys.

I'm also interested in seeing everyone's boxes as well, especially the other 300+ days members!

mine is like yours,but way shittier :p

continuing my bad luck on previous Sugofest (got Helmeppo and Kuro), try to pull one and get Gin (Dupe).
I guess january is not my lucky month

Btw, i though that beating any fortnight in the highest difficulty guarantee drop of the boss character. Have been beating Alvida for the 5th time and yet still not getting the drop.

That's for raid bosses, not fortnights. Drop rates for fortnights get better with difficulty, but it's still not guaranteed afaik.

Here's mine

Grats on that cool lookin Shanks, Tidd! It's cool to see Sugo be nice to lots of people at once. (Even if it gave me 3 Sanji's in a row...lol)

Here's my 300+ day box.

Looking at prisoner Croc and Capone, I wish we had good lobster rates or that island that the JP version has. This reminds me of how few crew members I have with actual skill levels increased. My luck has been nothing but garbage with those, sadly.

This is also a stealth way of asking if I have a good enough roster to possibly take on Enel? xD

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Bad Sugofest for me. Uguu. Nothing of note except maybe a Voyage Log Zoro, which isn't that special.

RalchAC

Updated the Tier list with some extra stuff:

- 6* Marco
- 6* Shanks
- Doflamingo.
- Eneru.

And updated Sengoku's description too in order to reflect the patch he received (well, it will by edited in 10 minutes lol).

Woooo First legend last night Shanks. I was despairing over getting a Dupe Marco and Django, but then I Yolo pulled Shanks.

Congrats!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Got antsy after seeing that legend Shanks in here and bought 30 gems. I think I own all of Whitebeard's crew, sans Whitebeard. Fuckin Sugofest. Two fuckin' Usopps.

Everybody running around with their new 6* legends from this sugo and I'm sitting here watching the OPTC GAF support group shrink more and more with each passing day.

or60mzP.gif

Tidd

Trying to farm a yellow pirate penguin on Drum Island chapter 9 and got 2 Chess instead -.- At least the first one was new.

Congrats, Tidd.
This has been a nice Sugofest for many. Congrats!!
Grats on that cool lookin Shanks, Tidd! It's cool to see Sugo be nice to lots of people at once. (Even if it gave me 3 Sanji's in a row...lol)

Thanks. I still can't believe it. After I pulled him this morning/noon I was so hyped and couldn't sit still for over half an hour. :D

wow,we are losing pieces by the hour at this point

i wonder why the have eliminate the "sugo rare" write though

I'm sorry.
I'm not
Because they aren't that rare anymore. Nearly everyone gets one. xD

Woooo First legend last night Shanks. I was despairing over getting a Dupe Marco and Django, but then I Yolo pulled Shanks.

Congrats! I finally know the feeling, too. xP

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
What an awesome Sugofest for you - congrats man :-D

Heng

Here's my 300+ day box.

Looking at prisoner Croc and Capone, I wish we had good lobster rates or that island that the JP version has. This reminds me of how few crew members I have with actual skill levels increased. My luck has been nothing but garbage with those, sadly.

This is also a stealth way of asking if I have a good enough roster to possibly take on Enel? xD
You have some pretty good units!

I've did some experimenting and I think you may be able to pull it off with your Doflamingo as captain + Mihawk friend with Mihawk, WB, Usopp, and maybe Law. I'm not 100% sure if this team will work tbh. You can also substitute your Law with either Mr. 3 or HW Zoro. You would have to use your 1st turn delay right before he clears all debuffs/buffs then use Usopp right after. It'll save you 4 turns from being attacked besides the environmental damage every 3 turns. You would also need to use WB and both Mihawk at the same time as your first delay for maximum damage.

This will only work if you have max coffin ship and max skill Mihawk/WB. Usopp may also need to be max so that you could use his special before the final wave to stall. I don't think you'll need Doflamingo's special with this team. I'll try to work on a stall guide to help you out.

Edit: your units are too low to do this. It is possible but you would need to get REALLY lucky with orbs and may need Doflamingo's special.

Jayhawk

Since I'm out of box space, I've only been logging on the past few days to get the daily gem and whatever snails are up. I managed to get two meats from snails last night, only to learn that they don't stack. I was hoping to have over 360 stamina for Enel tonight. lol

I'm holding onto the 250+ stamina the first meat left me, and then maybe tonight's snails will be kind.

koryuken

I've did some experimenting and I think you may be able to pull it off with your Doflamingo as captain + Mihawk friend with Mihawk, WB, Usopp, and maybe Law. I'm not 100% sure if this team will work tbh. You can also substitute your Law with either Mr. 3 or HW Zoro. You would have to use your 1st turn delay right before he clears all debuffs/buffs then use Usopp right after. It'll save you 4 turns from being attacked besides the environmental damage every 3 turns. You would also need to use WB and both Mihawk at the same time as your first delay for maximum damage.

That's the team I will be using, but levels need to be close to 99 for 60STA Enel. Even for a max team, there is almost no HP margin for stalling. If your units are lvl 60ish, you probably can only do the 40 STA version of the raid.

http://optc.github.io/damage/#/tran...9,227:99,261:99,15:50C4,10B0D0E0Q0L0G0R0S100H

cw_sasuke

Completely forgot about Enel.. this should be fun. Cant farm him but i should be able to clear 60stamina if max skilled Doffys are up.

You have some pretty good units!

This will only work if you have max coffin ship and max skill Mihawk/WB. Usopp may also need to be max so that you could use his special before the final wave to stall. I don't think you'll need Doflamingo's special with this team. I'll try to work on a stall guide to help you out.

Edit: your units are too low to do this. It is possible but you would need to get REALLY lucky with orbs and may need Doflamingo's special.

Yeah, the low levels are the main problem I'd figure I have. I spread around exp too much! I'll give this cool team a go, and if I can't properly do the big one I'll just have to get lucky on the drop chance for lower difficulties. Thanks for the analysis! c:

Heng

I don't think I'm going to farm Enel for now, no raids requires him that can't be done by another team. Not to mention he also has another version that will require sockets as well. I might consider farming him if I had a team that could comfortably farm him (I have a good team to clear him but it'll be really slow...) so I'll just wait until sockets and his raid to come back around.

Good luck to those that are going to farm him.

chrono01

I'm not going to farm him, since I don't have room [and I'm not getting rid of skillbooks and my copies of Perona, Garp, Kimono Strawhats, etc. to do so]. I'll do for my single copy, and maybe a few more [from natural stamina] and call it.

RedBoot

I don't think I'm going to farm Enel for now, no raids requires him that can't be done by another team. Not to mention he also has another version that will require sockets as well. I might consider farming him if I had a team that could comfortably farm him (I have a good team to clear him but it'll be really slow...) so I'll just wait until sockets and his raid to come back around.

I'm guessing he makes farming Blackbeard significantly easier. Though you don't need to boost his skill level for that.

I'm just going to get as many as I can with natural stamina. I do want to max his skill eventually, but I'll wait til I have a foolproof method for that (which will probably require a skill maxed Dofy).

I'm not going to farm him, since I don't have room [and I'm not getting rid of skillbooks and my copies of Perona, Garp, Kimono Strawhats, etc. to do so]. I'll do for my single copy, and maybe a few more [from natural stamina] and call it.
I'm guessing he makes farming Blackbeard significantly easier. Though you don't need to boost his skill level for that.

I'm just going to get as many as I can with natural stamina. I do want to max his skill eventually, but I'll wait til I have a foolproof method for that (which will probably require a skill maxed Dofy).

Same here.

I'm going to give him a shot with this team, but won't farm him
(I don't have the gems for it, even if I wanted too, >_>)
:
vi3BVlv.png

Max skills on all 4 subs, no skill-ups on my Doffy.

cw_sasuke

Same here.

I'm going to give him a shot with this team, but won't farm him
(I don't have the gems for it, even if I wanted too, >_>)
:
vi3BVlv.png

Max skills on all 4 subs, no skill-ups on my Doffy.
Is Marco better than Mrs. Doublefinger. for that setup?

Heng

Is Marco better than Mrs. Doublefinger. for that setup?
Marco lets you stall maybe 3 or 4 turns longer than Mrs. Doublefinger so essentially you're doing way more damage with him than with her.

Marco doesn't need to be at 20, I think 24 was the minimum required.

cw_sasuke

Marco lets you stall maybe 3 or 4 turns longer than Mrs. Doublefinger so essentially you're doing way more damage with him than with her.

Marco doesn't need to be at 20, I think 24 was the minimum required.
Cool thanks, that's great to hear so I'll replace Mrs. Doublefinger with him for a hopefully safer run.

Tidd

Feel free to use my amazing max skilled Mingo. Enough self promotion. I already have max Friendpoints. So it doesn't even matter lol

Top Bottom