• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

RalchAC

Law is the key unit against this boss, to be honest. With Crocodile, it depends on your luck. You may get good orbs on the first time or you may get nothing after 20 tries.

I will wait, once we get Water 7 I will farm Kaku, since the evolved one turns all orbs to DEX or QCK, so the chance to grab a good one is bigger.

23 CD (my Doffy's) works nice enough for Double Doflamingo teams, if anybody wants to use him.

Gizuko

When can one expect to participate in clashes?

I can beat okama/alvida 30, but didn't even get enel 30 to 50% (was close though).
Sure, my dex team is actually a green/blue fighter team (log sanji) so I can't use a friend's Mingo, meaning I have a bad setup but... Don't know, I expected to get him to 50% :<

Also, I have been planning my psy team, I was thinking of going: SW shanks, 3* chopper, big eater bonney, squard, impact/gp usopp. It seems I have enough orb/meat control but would I be able to handle future events with this or should I stick to rainbow G3? I mean in leveling priority, since I can't keep every manual I get.

Majukun

have they lowered alvida's drop rates?
it0s 3 runs on a row that i get nothing fro her stage..until yesterday that was a rarity

RalchAC

I can beat okama/alvida 30, but didn't even get enel 30 to 50% (was close though).
Sure, my dex team is actually a green/blue fighter team (log sanji) so I can't use a friend's Mingo, meaning I have a bad setup but... Don't know, I expected to get him to 50% :<

Also, I have been planning my psy team, I was thinking of going: SW shanks, 3* chopper, big eater bonney, squard, impact/gp usopp. It seems I have enough orb/meat control but would I be able to handle future events with this or should I stick to rainbow G3? I mean in leveling priority, since I can't keep every manual I get.

Have you evolved Roronoa Zoro (the version you got after clearing Morgan's story island) to Ashura Ichibugin? He should be your go go DEX captain. Is a really good and free 5* unit.

Getting your G3 to a decent level would be important for the next time Mihawk appears. He is really good.

You should farm Brook Island when he comes back in a few days. The secret boss, Ryuma, is a good F2P PSY unit.

Right now,if you have got 1 Alvida copy (which you should evolve, but don't worry about leveling her skill yet) I will recommend you to do 30 stamina Obama island for the experience.

In general, the hardest raid bosses in the game are Enel, Blackbeard and Doflamingo. Mihawk is the easiest one followed by Monster Chopper. Those should come back soon enough.

You don't have a Arlong yet, don't you?

Tidd

The only reason why I still do Enel is because I need 3 blue lobsters <.< and I guess a few extra Enel copies are nice

have they lowered alvida's drop rates?
it0s 3 runs on a row that i get nothing fro her stage..until yesterday that was a rarity

LXbhhPd.jpg

Majukun

in the raid you need to have a clear strategy in mind and the right characters...they are battles constructed to stack up things in the boss favor,you can't just put up a team and go...especially with the 60 stamina bosses that are the creme of the creme

if you just started..it's gonna take a while before you can go toe to toe with those...i suggest you to start from the bottom...that being mihawk...wait for him to return and try to find a team you can defeat him with..there are several guides online..if you can consistently farm him,max skilled mihawk (around 75 copies on average,of course you don't need to get them all at once) is a staple of many teams,able to take down the other raid bosses

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Whew, just beat Enel 60 sta with this team:

Captain: Doffy lvl 80 (no skill up)
Friend: Doffy (max)
Law lvl 77
Mihawk max
GP max
Daz Bones lvl 62

Gizuko

Have you evolved Roronoa Zoro (the version you got after clearing Morgan's story island) to Ashura Ichibugin? He should be your go go DEX captain. Is a really good and free 5* unit.

Getting your G3 to a decent level would be important for the next time Mihawk appears. He is really good.

You should farm Brook Island when he comes back in a few days. The secret boss, Ryuma, is a good F2P PSY unit.

Right now,if you have got 1 Alvida copy (which you should evolve, but don't worry about leveling her skill yet) I will recommend you to do 30 stamina Obama island for the experience.

In general, the hardest raid bosses in the game are Enel, Blackbeard and Doflamingo. Mihawk is the easiest one followed by Monster Chopper. Those should come back soon enough.

You don't have a Arlong yet, don't you?

I do have arlong! Pulled him during the sugofest, so he is level 5 though. I am farming okama's exactly because of the exp (I'm at nanohana, and a friend with better units is stuck at crocodile there, so I'm taking a break from the sorry).

I didn't know Enel was one of the hardest, that's good to know (I actually thought having 3 difficulty levels was only to give us peasants a chance).

G3 is level 40-something, by the way. I asume level ~60-70 could be considered high enough to focus on other units then?

E: I got Pound phoenix zoro from the gacha recruit, but I keep forgetting he is a slasher so I leveled log sanji instead. Guess I gotta evolve zoro soon.

in the raid you need to have a clear strategy in mind and the right characters...they are battles constructed to stack up things in the boss favor,you can't just put up a team and go...especially with the 60 stamina bosses that are the creme of the creme

if you just started..it's gonna take a while before you can go toe to toe with those...i suggest you to start from the bottom...that being mihawk...wait for him to return and try to find a team you can defeat him with..there are several guides online..if you can consistently farm him,max skilled mihawk (around 75 copies on average,of course you don't need to get them all at once) is a staple of many teams,able to take down the other raid bosses

So, if I'm getting it right:

Fornights are designed to be a bit difficult but allow you to tackle them with different teams.

Raids need very specific teams.

I guess I won't fret over it too much, just hope Mihawk comes around soon so I can give it a try.

Hana-Bi

Cleared Enel but didn't know that he halves your hp every turn after he's under 50%. Well I used Marcos special before that so I cleared it anyway. :)

RalchAC

Blackbeard
LLShC.gif

Don Flamingo
LLShC.gif

and now Enel
LLShC.gif

I hate being weak
damn6xpcv.png

Not enough push ups bro.

I do have arlong! Pulled him during the sugofest, so he is level 5 though. I am farming okama's exactly because of the exp (I'm at nanohana, and a friend with better units is stuck at crocodile there, so I'm taking a break from the sorry).

I didn't know Enel was one of the hardest, that's good to know (I actually thought having 3 difficulty levels was only to give us peasants a chance).

G3 is level 40-something, by the way. I asume level ~60-70 could be considered high enough to focus on other units?

Well, for Mihawk you should be able to clear 40 stamina with a team that uses:

G3 Luffy / G3 Luffy
Arlong / Alvida
Whatever / Gp Usopp.

Arlong is an awesome unit. He could be your Slasher captain (paired with a friend Mihawk) until you get him. For Fortnights and story content, it's your safest bet.

Once you have Mihawk you will be able to do much more content without problems. And once you max level his skill you can do almost everything. I can't say much more without knowing what do you have in your box.

Gizuko

Not enough push ups bro.

Well, for Mihawk you should be able to clear 40 stamina with a team that uses:

G3 Luffy / G3 Luffy
Arlong / Alvida
Whatever / Gp Usopp.

Arlong is an awesome unit. He could be your Slasher captain (paired with a friend Mihawk) until you get him. For Fortnights and story content, it's your safest bet.

Once you have Mihawk you will be able to do much more content without problems. And once you max level his skill you can do almost everything. I can't say much more without knowing what do you have in your box.

I'll level Arlong and Zoro then, Alvida after I get them both to the point where they are useful. G3 can stay at 50 for a while.

I was going to share my box before, but I'm kind of busy right now, so I'll do it tonight, but you'll notice I have just barely enough to get by, if only I managed to level some units (ffs I only get purple turtles, kimono Nami is at 91 already).

Thanks for helping me out!

MiTYH

Yikes these Enel raids are tough. I can clear 30 no problem, 40 took me a few tries to get through, luckily he dropped the first time I cleared it. Not trying the 60, I'll just spend lots of time on 40 and hope and pray that I get some extra copies.

Really feeling the hurt of a non-maxed Mihawk. I think I'm 3 levels away but dang those three turns hurt.

Anyway, doing decently with this team on 40:
- Friend Doffy
- Mihawk Captain
- Smoker
- Crocodile Slasher
- GP
- Kuza

I do have Law, but he's not nearly leveled enough for this. Goal is basically stall as long as possible without him hitting 50%, then Mihawk damage, Croc for the orbs, Doffy for the bonus and orb move, Kuza for damage, and pray it's enough (it usually is if I dont mess up the timings)

Heng

Here you go!
Wow 3 legends! It's a very nice box. :D

So far I'm at 14 Alvida books and 6 evolved copies... If I get 1 for every 5 I feed, I'll have her maxed. I got 5 books to drop in a row last night when I farmed her instead of Enel. It looks like I stole all of Maju's luck hehe.

Majukun

really bad day for alvida farming..3 stamina bars and just 2 books :(
Wow 3 legends! It's a very nice box. :D

So far I'm at 14 Alvida books and 6 evolved copies... If I get 1 for every 5 I feed, I'll have her maxed. I got 5 books to drop in a row last night when I farmed her instead of Enel. It looks like I stole all of Maju's luck hehe.

i don't have luck to begin with,so i don't know where you stole that from,but i would love to know,it sure doesn't come from me :p

i'm at 12 skillbooks..not keeping the alvida copies for reason of space and exp wasted..putting that on fossa

RalchAC

really bad day for alvida farming..3 stamina bars and just 2 books :(

i don't have luck to begin with,so i don't know where you stole that from,but i would love to know,it sure doesn't come from me :p

i'm at 12 skillbooks..not keeping the alvida copies for reason of space and exp wasted..putting that on fossa

Are you using gems or just natural stamina and snails? I have 14 books right now. I'm aiming for 30, but I will try to get as many as possible.

Majukun

Are you using gems or just natural stamina and snails? I have 14 books right now. I'm aiming for 30, but I will try to get as many as possible.

natural stamina..hoping for that meat rate up..but "only" got one refill per day (the second one today was a level up),contrary to some people who got like 3 in a row.
my alvida is 5 levels above the max..so the ideal would be around 25 skillbooks and hoping i don't go 15/1 like last time with her...
i will basically do only that for the week,then i'll do the okama FN,since brook doesn't interests me other than for the bounty challenge,that i hope doesn't make me waste too much stamina

RalchAC

So, i got a little break and decided to upload my box too. I haven't been playing for long, so my box is an utter mess.

You have a quite good box, so be happy.

You have some really good leads like Gear 3rd, Kid, Jozu, Shanks and Whitebay.

With some leveling and a bunch of farmable units you should be able to clear everything.

With returning special Islands lasting a week, you should be able to catch up quite fast.

It almost feels like cheating using Enel's Mantra to reroll my orbs when I start Usopp's delay. Almost. I haven't lost a fight yet so I'm not going to argue with results.

Gizuko

You have a quite good box, so be happy.

You have some really good leads like Gear 3rd, Kid, Jozu, Shanks and Whitebay.

With some leveling and a bunch of farmable units you should be able to clear everything.

With returning special Islands lasting a week, you should be able to catch up quite fast.

I'm having a bit of trouble putting teams together though, which is my main gripe. It just doesn't feel like my teams focus on anything at all, although I have been using G3 to exploit the circle of carnage-like system. I think I can build an slasher crew in any case, so I guess I'm going to give it a try.

RalchAC

My box:

I have too much fodder and various crap in favorites. Yeah...

I'm having a bit of trouble putting teams together though, which is my main gripe. It just doesn't feel like my teams focus on anything at all, although I have been using G3 to exploit the circle of carnage-like system. I think I can build an slasher crew in any case, so I guess I'm going to give it a try.

Don't worry about it. You would learn how to "build" teams as you keep playing. And there are some websites with potential builds for defeating raid bosses and stuff like that. So don't worry too much. I need to update that part of the OT and include the guides. I will do it soon

Kyou

Wow, shockingly(no pun intended I swear) I beat 60 enel with my ragtag team.

Doffy/Mingo, Mihawk, Law, Apoo, and GP Usopp

RalchAC

Everyone uploading them needs to make sure you don't upload your entire box. Very likely chance your account can get stolen.

If you don't say which unit is maxed, which is not, and stuff like that there isn't a problem. And there isn't that many people lurking this thread like in Reddit.

Kyou

I'm really not up to Enel lol, 30 sta okay but even 40 sta is too much for me.

for me the key was realizing that I should wait to delay him until just before he reaches half stamina, then burst the shit out of him. It felt wrong just sitting there with everyone's specials ready to go for like ten turns

for me the key was realizing that I should wait to delay him until just before he reaches half stamina, then burst the shit out of him. It felt wrong just sitting there with everyone's specials ready to go for like ten turns

I actually managed to get my Enel drop after trying 30 sta 2x more times.

I wasn't planning on farming him today anyway, so just getting the 1 drop is fine by me!

Jayhawk

It's funny how I forget the amount of damage my team can deal to Enel because of the lower numbers they put up when his defense buff is up and while you're whittling away his first half of HP. Oh right, I can deal 1.3M+ in one turn with these buffs.

RalchAC

It's funny how I forget the amount of damage my team can deal to Enel because of the lower numbers they put up when his defense buff is up and while you're whittling away his first half of HP. Oh right, I can deal 1.3M+ in one turn with these buffs.

The damage reduction in the first 4 turns is awful. Generally I have 2-3 matching orbs on my units so I can start with a bang. But he doesn't let me do it!

lucypirates

Unconfirmed Member
Welp. All done, I went 15/85 in copies used but ran 60 stamina a total 107 times. Really excited to be able to use Kami Enel/Eneru from here on out. I was lucky skill up wise most definitely, so I'm grateful.

I died 3 times, one was due to missing the final strike at the end with a "miss" and Enel/Eneru survived with barely 15,000 HP. The other two times I was testing teams with a 2x Doffy lead, as I ran into the problem of there not being enough Mihawks for me to use without constantly refreshing.

In the end, I want to say this was my favorite raid by far not because of my success. But due to how the raid felt overall, it was minimal stalling leading up to the boss fight. Then taking the needed damage with the necessary HP requirements for the final bit of stalling. Like Pelican stated above, Stage 3 is the most important, you just need to make sure to stay there for 2 turns after the lightning strike, so Stage 4 is wiped out properly.

My team consisted of:

Doflamingo/Mihawk hybrid leads
Mihawk
Law
Apoo
Doublefinger

(*all units were max/max except Apoo's skill)

I managed to get Apoo to 17 CD before the event, which allowed him to run in sync with Mihawk's max special. So with the first three turns you chip away at Enel/Eneru, then burst him down on the fourth turn. Depending how much you chipped away initially, after the 2x Mihawk special. The final burst could allow for a misstep in the combo chain with a "great" or a "miss" right at the beginning, at worst case. Otherwise it was just one focused combo chain of hitting perfects for a successful run.

Good luck to anyone still running the event and congrats to those who got their unit. I'm going to keep Mihawk up for the duration of the day, hopefully he'll be of use.

bzzt

Neo Member

True, Mihawk spent the first 5 turns locked during the Enel fight and I was still able to do enough damage at the end.

30 Enels down 30 to go. To echo what Lucy said, I think I'm enjoying this raid moreso than some of the other ones, well "enjoy" might not be the right word for it since it's still a hell of a grind. It just feels like I'm fighting Enel this time around and not fighting the stages leading up to the boss.

RedBoot

It just feels like I'm fighting Enel this time around and not fighting the stages leading up to the boss.

I think this is actually the perfect way of phrasing it. I never lost a Dofy run because my plan against Dofy was lacking. I lost because I screwed something up along the way.

Kyou

I'm finding Enel just... surprisingly easy? As long as you delay him right before 50% and burst on him it seems nearly impossible to actually lose.

thought having crazy DoffyDoffy HP probably helps

. It just feels like I'm fighting Enel this time around and not fighting the stages leading up to the boss.

While I'm not gonna farm him just yet, want a better team that can reliably clear 60 sta first; this did make Enel's fortnight waaaay more fun to me than Doffy's.

Having to "perfect" the stalling nonsense vs doffy is tedious as it means you know you're screwed before even reaching the "boss". With Enel at least all of the major obstacles are in the main fight.

Top Bottom