• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

I only remember FP are a thing when I notice a 50 in the Tavern. Then I do a 10 pull, sell them, and forget again.

Oh a different subject: Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, I'm glad I didn't get caught up in the legends hype from here and toss $ at this Sugo.

My pulls were meh as it was. However, just now I did 13 pulls across my 5 alts (inbetween Barrel breaking). The only useful pulls from those would have been 4* Fossa and 4* Doma.

Majukun

Marco lets you stall maybe 3 or 4 turns longer than Mrs. Doublefinger so essentially you're doing way more damage with him than with her.

Marco doesn't need to be at 20, I think 24 was the minimum required.
not sure about that.. once enel reaches <50% hp you need bursting potential more than survivability, since he cuts your hp anyway

I'll go with the suggested double mingo team found on reddit.. with Doublefinger and Croco instead of law and koza

Heng

not sure about that.. once enel reaches <50% hp you need bursting potential more than survivability, since he cuts your hp anyway

I'll go with the suggested double mingo team found on reddit.. with Doublefinger and Croco instead of law and koza
Yeah that's true, but with doublefinger instead of Marco you'll have to burst him down under 50% with the help of Mihawk. The video that was linked a while back showed him taking 2-3 hits under 50% and then used Mihawk + Usopp rather than being forced to use Mihawk + Usopp above 50% due to low health. And the team with Marco works better with double Doflamingo instead of Doflamingo + Mihawk.

Either way, both teams can finish the raid. One takes more time but is much more safe while the other one is faster but things are much tighter.

Majukun

Yeah that's true, but with doublefinger instead of Marco you'll have to burst him down under 50% with the help of Mihawk. The video that was linked a while back showed him taking 2-3 hits under 50% and then used Mihawk + Usopp rather than being forced to use Mihawk + Usopp above 50% due to low health. And the team with Marco works better with double Doflamingo instead of Doflamingo + Mihawk.

Either way, both teams can finish the raid. One takes more time but is much more safe while the other one is faster but things are much tighter.
link to the video?

RedBoot

40 stamina's easier than I expected, no drop yet tho. Gonna do 30 for fun and then probably go back to 40 for the drop. Not sure if I'll try 60 or not.

As a side note, I started playing Pirate Warriors 3 again and just got to the Skypeia stage. So I get to slap around Enel in two formats. :)

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
Actually, when you get used to it, 60 stamina is actually really easy. I've fucked up real badly; really badly, at least twice and Doffy/law/double Mihawk/usopp/Kohza special just bail me out.

Wow, double Doffy is a walk in the park. After the stalling quagmire that was the Doflamingo raid, it's nice to have this one run so smoothly.

For anyone running double Doffy, I'd say it's actually easier running without Marco. When you get to Enel, attack normally until you get him to just above half HP or as long as you can go before you can't take another attack (although you'll almost certainly get him to just above half HP before then). Use Usopp and Mihawk's specials and once you roll at least 2 green orbs in the next few turns of the 4 turn stall, pop a Doffy special, move the orbs to your Doffy's, and pop your damage boosting specials (in my case it's Prisoner Mr. 1 who I like due to his 1.25x attack lasting two turns). Next turn use Law to roll more dex orbs and use your other Doffy special and with that Enel should be dead.

It seems like using Marco kinda over complicates things and draws the fight out longer than you need to. So long as you have max level units, dying shouldn't be an issue. I don't quite get the idea sent around that this raid was supposed to be difficult. The hardest part is keeping track of the lightening strikes when you move into the 4th stage but even that is hard to mess up so long as you pay attention.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
I beat 60 stamina enel with the following team and no gems:

Boat: Only level 9 Coffin Boat (So 1.4x multiplier to HP and attack)
Captain: Lv 71 Doflamingo (no special level ups!)
Friend Captain: Max level Doflamingo (no special level ups!)
Subs:
Level 87 Mihawk (max special)
Level 77 Law (Special Level 2)
Max level Max Special God Usopp
Level 81 Marco the Phoenix (Special Level 8 - 23 turn cooldown)

RedBoot

Also, in case you were too focused on Enel and missed it: we get a new ranking next week for Brook's fortnight. Will it replace Kuro in the rotation, or are we getting three fortnights simultaneously? Probably the former.

chrono01

I beat 60 stamina enel with the following team and no gems:

Boat: Only level 9 Coffin Boat (So 1.4x multiplier to HP and attack)
Captain: Lv 71 Doflamingo (no special level ups!)
Friend Captain: Max level Doflamingo (no special level ups!)
Subs:
Level 87 Mihawk (max special)
Level 77 Law (Special Level 2)
Max level Max Special God Usopp
Level 81 Marco the Phoenix (Special Level 8 - 23 turn cooldown)
This is the team I'm about to try. Hopefully all goes well!

Hmm, I might switch Marco out for Koza, not sure. That way I can burst him down at the 50% point.

Heng

It seems like using Marco kinda over complicates things and draws the fight out longer than you need to. So long as you have max level units, dying shouldn't be an issue. I don't quite get the idea sent around that this raid was supposed to be difficult. The hardest part is keeping track of the lightening strikes when you move into the 4th stage but even that is hard to mess up so long as you pay attention.
It's much more safe and can make up for messing up early in terms of stalling. It's also 60 stamina that we're risking, which is 5 hours of waiting for those of us who don't want to gem if we mess up or have gems to spend. I agree though, if you find the other team easier then I would suggest using it.

SoulUnison

Banned
I just started playing this game and I have a duplicate character in my character box that isn't on a team, but when I try to sell it it says "IN USE."

What am I missing?
It's driving me crazy!

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
I just started playing this game and I have a duplicate character in my character box that isn't on a team, but when I try to sell it it says "IN USE."

What am I missing?
It's driving me crazy!

take it off one of your teams.

What am I missing?
It's driving me crazy!

Any unit you have set up in one of your teams, as in when you go to the edit crew screen and swipe left or right to select what crew you want to use, will show up as in use in your inventory. They might not be on your active crew but they're in one of your premade teams.

SoulUnison

Banned
Any unit you have set up in one of your teams, as in when you go to the edit crew screen and swipe left or right to select what crew you want to use, will show up as in use in your inventory. They might not be on your active crew but they're in one of your premade teams.

I didn't realize there was more than one Team/Crew!
Thank you!

He was sitting by himself as the Captain of "Crew 2."

Is there anything in this game like a "lock" to make sure I don't sell the best version of a character or do I just have to pay attention to the "Favorite" icon?

Kyou

I didn't realize there was more than one Team/Crew!
Thank you!

He was sitting by himself as the Captain of "Crew 2."

Is there anything in this game like a "lock" to make sure I don't sell the best version of a character or do I just have to pay attention to the "Favorite" icon?
You can't sell favorited characters

chrono01

Man, three fails at 60 stamina. I'm going with:

Doflamingo/Doflamingo
Mihawk
Law
Marco
GP Usopp

I basically stall as much as I can until the boss and then knock him down to as close to 50% as I can and then heal up with Marco. I then use GP Usopp/Mihawk, attack him some more [being careful not to get him below 20%], and then use Law and then Doflamingo to shuffle DEX orbs to my strongest unit(s). It never seems to be enough to get him from 20% to death, but then I might be overestimating his health since I'm afraid to get him to 20%...

Edit, I didn't know about the debuff thing. :/

I'm tempted to take GP Usopp out and use Koza.

DrAg0nBoY

Used 2 gems for 40 stamina (mostly because I have not looked up any guides, except which team to use) and he dropped on my first try.

Not even gonna bother with 60 stamina.

pelicansurf

I'm calling it a night with 25 Enels. Will probably get another 30ish after work tomorrow and probably make it an even 60. Not that bad overall, but you have to hit your perfects in order for it to stay easy.

Good luck to everyone farming him!

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Man, three fails at 60 stamina. I'm going with:

Doflamingo/Doflamingo
Mihawk
Law
Marco
GP Usopp

I basically stall as much as I can until the boss and then knock him down to as close to 50% as I can and then heal up with Marco. I then use GP Usopp/Mihawk, attack him some more [being careful not to get him below 20%], and then use Law and then Doflamingo to shuffle DEX orbs to my strongest unit(s). It never seems to be enough to get him from 20% to death, but then I might be overestimating his health since I'm afraid to get him to 20%...

Edit, I didn't know about the debuff thing. :/
Does he launch his less than 20% attack instantly with turn debuffs? Anyways, might as well switch Marco for Koza; I've had resounding, easy success with Doublefinger.

pelicansurf

I dunno if this'll help anyone, but here's my team:

Doffy lead, Mihawk friend, Law, Mihawk, Kohza, Usopp. All skill maxed except Kohza who is S. Lvl 18.

Stage 1 - Stall for 5 turns

Stage 2 - Attack turtles that have 1 turn cool down, lightning kills them all.

Stage 3 - Part that actually matters. You essentially want to leave the 3 turn cool down mob alive. In detail: Kill penguin if he's 1 turn cool down, then focusing on the 1 turn cool down mobs, specifically the yellow and purple ones, who lock your whole team down. Then take down the middle one, then any other 1 cool down. Let the 3 turn cool down mob use his special, then kill him when he has 1 turn to go again.

Stage 4 - if you followed the above, attack once, everything dies to lighting.

Stage 5 - you should have around 30k+ HP at this point. Just attack until his debuff protector goes down, at that point you should have around 15k HP left. Let him hit you once more, he'll do his debuff clear, then Usopp him. Hammer him for 3 turns, then on his last turn activate all specials.

If you're using 2 doffy, start when he has 2 CD left post-Usopp.

The above lets you use CDs in the 22-24 range without getting hit.

Hope that helps!

chrono01

Does he launch his less than 20% attack instantly with turn debuffs? Anyways, might as well switch Marco for Koza; I've had resounding, easy success with Doublefinger.
He does, as soon as he hits 20% [even with a GP Usopp delay] he activates his killing move.

Anyway, I got Enel. I had to use a gem though, since I [accidentally] used Koza at 50%. I thought I was still running GP Usopp and had him in the same slot and didn't realize until it was too late. Needless to say, Enel killed me since I couldn't kill him from 20% --> death without it. :/

linkent

Got Enel with
Doffy 80 friend Doffy max
Usopp Mihawk
Croc Koza
Took really long to reroll with Croc, guess i will farm him next time after maxing Doffy.

For those struggle with healing, can consider swapping Usopp to Sogeking. As he has double RCV of GPUsopp.

Heng

He does, as soon as he hits 20% [even with a GP Usopp delay] he activates his killing move.

Anyway, I got Enel. I had to use a gem though, since I [accidentally] used Koza at 50%. I thought I was still running GP Usopp and had him in the same slot and didn't realize until it was too late. Needless to say, Enel killed me since I couldn't kill him from 20% --> death without it. :/
Are you sure you're waiting for him to clear buffs and debuffs before using Usopp? I pushed him under 20% and he didn't activate his special.

Also, what level are your units? If you're using a Marco team, you can push him under 50% if you stalled correctly and still take a few hits. I took 2 hits from him under 50% before he cleared debuffs and then used Usopp and Mihawk to finish him off. You should also have 2 Doflamingo CD ready for 20% and Law as well.

chrono01

Are you sure you're waiting for him to clear buffs and debuffs before using Usopp? I pushed him under 20% and he didn't activate his special.

Also, what level are your units? If you're using a Marco team, you can push him under 50% if you stalled correctly and still take a few hits. I took 2 hits from him under 50% before he cleared debuffs and then used Usopp and Mihawk to finish him off. You should also have 2 Doflamingo CD ready for 20% and Law as well.
Nope, I didn't know that's what Enel's move did [wipes his debuffs]. I thought it was just the re-shuffling of orbs. I always used GP Usopp's ability when I hit close to 50%, so that probably explains things. :/

As for the level of my units, Mihawk/Law/Marco are all max'd, with Doflamingo at Level 83 and Koza at Level 59.

Anyway, I found it better to use Koza to burst him from 20% onwards, since I can tank two of Doflamingo's sub-50% attacks before death with Marco. I might try the GP Usopp approach again though, now that I know of that debuff thing.

Oh, I finished the other two difficulties of the raid [for the achievement/gem] and got an extra copy of ENEL/ENERU, so there's that?

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Nope, I didn't know that's what Enel's move did [wipes his debuffs]. I thought it was just the re-shuffling of orbs. I always used GP Usopp's ability when I hit close to 50%, so that probably explains things. :/

As for the level of my units, Mihawk/Law/Marco are all max'd, with Doflamingo at Level 83 and Koza at Level 59.

Anyway, I found it better to use Koza to burst him from 20% onwards, since I can tank two of Doflamingo's sub-50% attacks before death with Marco. I might try the GP Usopp approach again though, now that I know of that debuff thing.

Oh, I finished the other two difficulties of the raid [for the achievement/gem] and got an extra copy of Doflamingo, so there's that?
Hax

ElChado

Neo Member
I've gotten 5 copies so far including the one i want to keep. I just dont feel like farming enel right now. Especially when i need alvida books apoo books and robin books.

I had 7 alvida books and yolo fed them so i could have room for apoo books, got 0 skill ups so now im going to try to get 20-30 alvida books, and 50 apoo books. That leaves me with 0 space for enel copies.

The other part is i'd like to run the faster team of doffy lead friend mihawk, so you can double mihawk for safer runs.

Copons

So I'm pretty happy with my character box and felt like sharing it with you guys.

I'm also interested in seeing everyone's boxes as well, especially the other 300+ days members!

Edit: Grats Tidd!

Here you go!

Ee2YbN8.jpg

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Somehow cleared 60stamina Enel on my first attempt. I was messing up perfects eft and right in addition to getting half of the team bound on stage 4...still beat him though lol.

image4aq7o.png

RalchAC

Got Enel once using the following team:

2x Doffy, Mihawk, INT Mr.1, Slasher Croc and Usopp. In my 2 runs got a 1 victory and 1 lose.

Didn't tried with Marco, I may farm some copies but right now I'm not sure if I should farm Alvida books instead. I have 12 so far and I've been having quite good luck with them (like I get one every two runs).

The raidboss feels much less stressing (not talking about difficulty) that Doffy, TBH. You don't have to target manually as much in stages and you don't need to pay attention too much stuff in the boss fight, just Enel's and your own HP bars.

Had to use up a ton of books to get Doffy to Lv70 to evolve him, but I finally managed to beat Enel 30. He dropped for me, too, so I'm not going to bother trying the other difficulties.

Majukun

got the kami at 40 stamina and called it a day..i will farm him next time..this time i need space in the storage for the alvida books

question:if i give him the recovery candies now..will eneru keep it when he evolves?

Top Bottom