• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

mileS

Personally I'd do Kizaru, but I think most will say WB because of his clear percentage?

For sure. Whitebeard is a beast but you'll still get him up over time. More meats coming I'm sure. For now Kizaru is the clear choice.

also second the Sengoku love. He was my starting legend so I'm a little bias but still. He is so freakin good for general use that I miss out playing on a lot of my other characters (5*+ or other legends). He is my most used captain by far. You can't beat how easy and quick it is to clear content with him. As far as teams, I really need Perona to come back around so I can max her, shes needed in a few of his best teams for forests or harder content. Also feeling the effects of super evolving my Asura Zoro because he was one of my best dex stat sticks for sure.

Sengoku + GP usopp + Alvida was training wheels for me getting my plvl up and learning the game better. Could do just about anything with them and some stat sticks.

Hana-Bi

12 multis today because I really got crazy after my first three multis. Got three reds in the those three multis and they were all dupes...

3 more multis no reds.

2 more multis, one red and finally a new legend. It's legend Marco. :)

2 more multis, two reds, one dupe one new (Law)

The last two multis, one red and also new: Jimbe. :)

Max skilled my Marco and fed those meats to Law and Jimbe. Got all the TS units (wxcept for TS Luffy) and Burgees and Machvise as new characters.

With my dupe Boa, dupe Doffy and dupe x2 IntHawk this sugo I got 3 dupes for all of them in total now...

Kumo

Did 1 final multi pull and got TS Chopper, Shiryu, and 3d2y Zoro. Worth.

Don't sleep on Rayleigh, he's way versatile and the only places he isn't effective are where the multiplier gets locked. His special isn't *great* but can come in handy sometimes.

I guess so. He's a nice rainbow captain for sure. I just want a captain that'll enable new teams for me, which Ray doesn't really do. I sold all my Ray books a while ago too since I needed room, maybe I should just sell all my legend books before the next time I pull. :p

bjork

Did a second multi, got the rest of the TS except Luffy, and a dupe Legend Doflamingo.

Some dude on reddit made a chart of all the RRs in the pool that aren't farmable:

4qTkiOU.jpg

So I checked mine off. What a sad tale my life is.

RedBoot

Some dude on reddit made a chart of all the RRs in the pool that aren't farmable:

Ah, was looking for something like this.

My RR luck is stuck in the past. Up to and including the first Doffy family/Punk Hazard batch, I have almost everyone (somehow still don't have Hawkins, even after today's 46 pulls during INT up). But after that, outside of 3D2Y (of which I have half), I basically have one or two per batch, or even less (nobody from Haruta WB batch, Blackbeard batch, and I only have 2 RRs from the whole Corrida/Gladiator batches).

Adeptrain

I came back for the anni sugo. 6 multi-pulls...and got mostly dupes and 1 legend dupe (Inthawk). I think I'm done with this game. Nothing to hold my interest :/

Kyou

Did a second multi, got the rest of the TS except Luffy, and a dupe Legend Doflamingo.

http://i.imgur.com/4qTkiOU.jpg

So I checked mine off. What a sad tale my life is.
So two Sanjis and a Mansherry to go huh

I did mine too! Link.

I feel like I've been extroardinarily lucky, not really missing too many KEY people. Also I left TS Nami blank because I am an idiot deserving of ridicule.

Rixa

Personally I'd do Kizaru, but I think most will say WB because of his clear percentage?

Goddamn Rixa. That's a great multi.

I think Kizaru would be the better choice. Whitebeard is great but harder to use. Forget about Corazon for now.

For sure. Whitebeard is a beast but you'll still get him up over time. More meats coming I'm sure. For now Kizaru is the clear choice.

Thanks. Meat goes for Kizaru, WB seems hard to use especially with my lowish rank & cost issues.

I was toying some idea of units I have + some friend (staller perhaps):

<Friend unit> <Mihawk>
<Whitebeard> <Leo>
<TS Chopper> <Sugar>

30% + 30% + 20% + 15% = 33.32%
Too bad its not enough for Sugar to work in first turn.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Lets see...

2x timeskip luffy,
Raid Ivankov, legend doffy,
SW Franky, Raid Boa

= GG Akainu?

bjork

I did mine too! Link.

I feel like I've been extroardinarily lucky, not really missing too many KEY people. Also I left TS Nami blank because I am an idiot deserving of ridicule.

Ton of great stuff there. Your Rayleigh is a daily go-to for me, as well.

Don't feel bad about the Nami, when Mihawk was around this last time I wanted to swap orbs for AH on legend Mihawk, and proceeded to feed 5 raid Mihawk copies to my already maxed raid Mihawk on accident. Stamina and time down the tubes. I did it with Baccarat as well, I think I fed copies to an unevolved one on accident.

Looking for finally weed out my 4*s and whatnot if I know I'm not using them with Sengoku ever. Hopefully that fixes my brain.

chrono01

Congrats to everyone on their pulls. I'd go through each one, but that would take too long. Nice to see (some) people having luck on this banner.

I just had to quote this guy:

@Grats to all ^^ especially EMT0.

I had 70ish gems so grabbed some gems with cash and did two multis. It was KillerNami show. Aaand I doubled the amount of Legs I have.

Sieppaa%20(5).PNG
Screenshot_20170224-055409.png

Screenshot_20170224-055620.png
Screenshot_20170224-055746.png

0.1. Free pulls Killer & Nami :D
1. Question is, who should I evo to 6* & Meat (I have 1 Meat)?
2. TS Franky & TS Chopper \o_
3. Only one 5* pull besides those 3* Legs

Holy hell this went well.
Wow, insane. Just insane. Two multi, no dupes, and nice Legends on top of that. I did more than three times that with only two Legends to show for it. Keep it up, man!

(I wish I had your luck. ;_;)

Rixa

Damn Rixa already have more legends than some of us who have played for 2years.
Gratz2!

Congrats to everyone on their pulls. I'd go through each one, but that would take too long. Nice to see (some) people having luck on this banner.

I just had to quote this guy:

Wow, insane. Just insane. Two multi, no dupes, and nice Legends on top of that. I did more than three times that with only two Legends to show for it. Keep it up, man!

(I wish I had your luck. ;_;)
Thanks Linkent & Chrono (new avatar again? :D)

Would Kizaru & SW Ace work well together and if so which one would be captain?

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Sengoku was my first legend and I've used him a ton. It's a fun playstyle that uses characters who are generally ignored otherwise, and you can destroy most fortnights and some colos. Some good characters to keep in mind:

-Orb booster for each color. Lola, Carina (or Bellamy if you didn't get her), Kaku, Coby, and Noland are the ones I usually use (Log Nami as well, though she's RR).
-Gear 2nd Luffy and Asura Zoro actually have some of the best stats for under-20s, so if you 5+'d yours you might want to get some extras. Their Kimono versions also work, with slightly better specials.
-Low cost characters with insane attack are always nice: both Arlongs, Biker Smoker, Beast Lucci (who also brings orb control to the table), T-Bone, Momonga, PSY Enel, Sir Croc.
-Impact Usopp and Nico Robin offer huge burst potential. Generally, when I'm using Sengoku in harder content, it's as a PSY or INT burst team.
-And finally, the all-star of the Sengoku team is, somehow, Breed. Great stats, three sockets, an attack boost which is great for midbosses in colos, and his orb boost ability is huge. Filler legend.

As for Corazon, much like Buggy he's a legend who isn't about pure power and raid/colo clearing. But he does amazing things in forests, better than almost anyone. They're the sort of legends who would be lame if you didn't have many others, but are probably more useful than just another beatstick if you already have lots of options.

This is helpful, thanks. I pulled both Sengoku and Corazon, and while I have a general idea of useful subs, it's good to have some confirmed standbys.

It seems I already fucked up by prematurely selling a bunch of unevolved RRs to the Ray shop. It sucks that I basically threw money down the drain.

Rixa

It seems I already fucked up by prematurely selling a bunch of unevolved RRs to the Ray shop. It sucks that I basically threw money down the drain.

You get more points if you evolve them?
Ie base 4* gives 300 and if you evolve it and sell you get more?

Kyou

Sengoku's ability effects anything 20 cost and under, so there could have been some RR units in the batch he sold that could be used with Sengoku. I did the same thing, it'd be nice to keep everything but... eh

Since Mihawk books just passed and probably wont be back for a long time I used my couple of almighty tomes on him and got zero skill ups. Feels bad but I dont regret trying, he'd be insanely useful maxed.

bjork

I think Ace as the captain, since his boost depends on orbs and not activating a special. Even at skill max, Kizaru is going to get his 3X every third turn at absolute best, assuming you want to use his special that often. With Ace and some orb sockets, you could potentially have the 3X every turn (though not likely, mind you)

Rixa

Sengoku's ability effects anything 20 cost and under, so there could have been some RR units in the batch he sold that could be used with Sengoku. I did the same thing, it'd be nice to keep everything but... eh

Since Mihawk books just passed and probably wont be back for a long time I used my couple of almighty tomes on him and got zero skill ups. Feels bad but I dont regret trying, he'd be insanely useful maxed.
Ah yeah for Senkogu, thanks for clearing this.

I think Ace as the captain, since his boost depends on orbs and not activating a special. Even at skill max, Kizaru is going to get his 3X every third turn at absolute best, assuming you want to use his special that often. With Ace and some orb sockets, you could potentially have the 3X every turn (though not likely, mind you)

Great :). Waiting Kizarus Raid to come back, might take some time :p

GuardianE

Santa May Claus

I'm talking about Sengoku specifically. He boosts characters with a cost of 20 or under, so there is value in keeping some units unevolved for him because they're under 20 cost pre-evolved.

EDIT: Oh it was already cleared up.

chrono01

Gotta spread the Nier/2B love!

And yeah, go with SW Ace as Captain. He's pretty great. I want him badly, since I have all of the other components, but alas!

mileS

I'm talking about Sengoku specifically. He boosts characters with a cost of 20 or under, so there is value in keeping some units unevolved for him because they're under 20 cost pre-evolved.

EDIT: Oh it was already cleared up.

Most of the time I find I don't use many of the pre-evolved characters for Sengoku teams. I always say to myself "oh cool I'll keep the unevolved version that could be useful" but it never is. The stats usually end up sucking compared to the 20cost characters that can hit 99. Long story short don't worry about selling pre-evolved characters too much.

Speaking of Rayleigh's Bazaar. How much do Ships usually run for? I struggled to hit 6500 and I can't see myself going higher anytime soon. I really need to start saving gems for farming. Taking a sugo break for a while until Akainu. Therefore I won't be getting many pts anytime soon.

Kyou

Most of the time I find I don't use many of the pre-evolved characters for Sengoku teams. I always say to myself "oh cool I'll keep the unevolved version that could be useful" but it never is. The stats usually end up sucking compared to the 20cost characters that can hit 99. Long story short don't worry about selling pre-evolved characters too much.

Speaking of Rayleigh's Bazaar. How much do Ships usually run for? I struggled to hit 6500 and I can't see myself going higher anytime soon. I really need to start saving gems for farming. Taking a sugo break for a while until Akainu. Therefore I won't be getting many pts anytime soon.
they're all 7.5k

I'm at 14.8 myself so I'm good for two ships

Tidd

Actually Kizaru is better. I don't know which teams gamewith used to clear the content but in Japan he has a clear rate of 97% and Ace "only" has 91%.

Rixa

Gotta spread the Nier/2B love!

And yeah, go with SW Ace as Captain. He's pretty great. I want him badly, since I have all of the other components, but alas!

What components you have. Curious to to plan for Ace (shooter) team.

Actually Kizaru is better. I don't know which teams gamewith used to clear the content but in Japan he has a clear rate of 97% and Ace "only" has 91%.

That makes more options to me :).

GuardianE

Santa May Claus

That helps relieve some of the pain for me.

I do know that there are a few characters that could probably help unevolved for their utility, like Marco. But I won't sweat it so much. I did keep a Monet around unevolved at least.

Kyou

Giving Enel's forest an honest try, good lord some of these stages are annoying. 5 hit GOOD barrier?!

edit: Also I ate shit against Wyper and his crew because I got blinded :(

EMT0

Banned
Sengoku was my first legend and I've used him a ton. It's a fun playstyle that uses characters who are generally ignored otherwise, and you can destroy most fortnights and some colos. Some good characters to keep in mind:

-Orb booster for each color. Lola, Carina (or Bellamy if you didn't get her), Kaku, Coby, and Noland are the ones I usually use (Log Nami as well, though she's RR).
-Gear 2nd Luffy and Asura Zoro actually have some of the best stats for under-20s, so if you 5+'d yours you might want to get some extras. Their Kimono versions also work, with slightly better specials.
-Low cost characters with insane attack are always nice: both Arlongs, Biker Smoker, Beast Lucci (who also brings orb control to the table), T-Bone, Momonga, PSY Enel, Sir Croc.
-Impact Usopp and Nico Robin offer huge burst potential. Generally, when I'm using Sengoku in harder content, it's as a PSY or INT burst team.
-And finally, the all-star of the Sengoku team is, somehow, Breed. Great stats, three sockets, an attack boost which is great for midbosses in colos, and his orb boost ability is huge. Filler legend.

As for Corazon, much like Buggy he's a legend who isn't about pure power and raid/colo clearing. But he does amazing things in forests, better than almost anyone. They're the sort of legends who would be lame if you didn't have many others, but are probably more useful than just another beatstick if you already have lots of options.

Thanks a lot for this info, as a Sengoku owner I'm actually really glad that I kept a spare RR Monet unevolved. I'm just really regretting that I didn't keep one unevolved Timeskip Franky for insane PSY burst damage. Or an unevolved Senor Pink. Ah well.

They work VERY well together, and you can use either for different purposes. Ace is ol reliable, the tankier captain who has a lot of teams for just about any kind of content you plan on clearing. Borsalino is speed man, he lets you roll through things quickly. No matter what, you're going to want each one on the other's team. Borsalino on an Ace team in place of Heracles'un for full matching orbs, and Ace on a double Borsalino team for an orb lock for a two turn burst.

It's optimistic, but since this sugo feels a lot like JPN's 2nd anni, then Global might be enjoying those rates in the future.

You know, at the same time that JPN enjoys 7*s, guaranteed legends in multipulls, and a 75% skill up rate. :p

I'm going back into gem hoarding mode til the next legend boosted sugo, but if we get that Zoro boosted during a STR up, I might go nuts there.

(And then I'll pull TS Brook and never use the Zoro)

Know that feel. I know I'll be pulling on the next batch of TS Strawhats since Robin, Brook, and Usopp are all 10/10 units.

I went bananas earlier after my nice streak of legends in 4 pulls and whaled for another Multipulland eh. Got a bunch of crap in that one so I'll be the counter to you.

Don't go bananas unless you're ready for probable disappointment

Good, encourage people to not follow in my footsteps

the key was that when you were in hell, just keep going and pull some more

-----------

Tomorrow morning, I clear the Ace forest. It looks dead easy with Sengoku and some basic subs.

bjork

I went through and cleared out my box. Sold 4*s, legends I had more than one dupe of, etc. Fed my FN and story drop dupes, so I went from 1099/1100 space to 720/1100. Also bought Oars and still have 40000 shop points. I'm good forever, I guess.

Giving Enel's forest an honest try, good lord some of these stages are annoying. 5 hit GOOD barrier?!

edit: Also I ate shit against Wyper and his crew because I got blinded :(

Can you run with a legend BB in that forest? He lets everyone pass through those barriers.

Kyou

Can you run with a legend BB in that forest? He lets everyone pass through those barriers.

It probably won't matter much, but my team DOES have a fighter, shooter, strike, and slasher on it (Shiki/Doffy/Enel/Marco/GP Usopp) so what the hell might as well see how BB works.

Hana-Bi

To recap my sugo:

The bad:

-"Only" 6 new non-legend units (with the 4 ts units)
-Got more dupe legends this sugo again then new legends
-Got 12 dupes and 12 unique legends so far
-made 12 multis
-sadly no Fuji (still most wanted legend besides TS Luffy now)

The good:

-got all 4* TS rr units (the only Sanji in my 10th multi)
-all the new legends I got are great for me.
-Marco was my most wanted legend besides Fuji and I even maxed his special.
-Law has a clearing rate of 100% on gamewith (sure needs legends I don't have)
-Jimbe is not only great because he's an amazing legend but he'll be the reason I can power farm his fn to get enough Boa books to finally special up legend Boa...
-I still want to play OPTC ;)

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Yeah, something's off. I can't remember anything about Boa. :X

Nothing's flowing.

bjork

Forgot the TS characters need those rainbow crabs to evolve, guess I need to snag a couple today.

The good:

-I still want to play OPTC ;)

this is in the wrong section

Yeah, something's off. I can't remember anything about Boa. :X

Nothing's flowing.

Nothing wrong with taking a day or two off. Until the new island, it had been a few days since I'd done much beyond logging in for the daily rewards and doing a run or two.

Shadic7700

Welp rolled a Kizaru not what i wanted so its up for grabs i haven't opened the mail save for the cc/gems which i gave him the atk/rcv so if you want it just pm first come first serve
P.S.Btw its on iOS so if you use android youll lose the mail.
P.P.S. i did use the gems and got Speed Jil and Moria. No missions complete, 20 mail
Edit: Gone

linkent

What components you have. Curious to to plan for Ace (shooter) team.
That makes more options to me :).
Ace/Ace
Zephyr/SW Franky
Heracles/SW Usopp
Is THE Original Ace shooter team.

Zephyr(Raid) will be gone for long.
So you can sub Baby5(RR) or Byrndy(Colo)
Heracles(Raid) should be the rainbow Orb matcher only replaced by Legend Kizaru which you have now.

Orb Booster Shooter is hard to find
Marguerite(psy FN booster)
Int boa/SW and TS Franky(RR)
SW Usopp can be replaced by Raid Kizaru

MKAllDay

I was planning on doing four multis with the gems I had but all four were downright terrible so I threw some money in and did a few more multis. Ended up with Doffy, Sengoku, Barto and Blackbeard. Pretty happy with those pulls.

My biggest regret is that despite all those multis, I did not get a 3D2Y Zoro nor a SW Usopp, both of which I really need for my tenured legends (Mihawk/Ace). I did however get a lifetime supply of bowling ball Zoros. One of my multis consisted of SIX of that specific Zoro.

EMT0

Banned
Ace/Ace
Zephyr/SW Franky
Heracles/SW Usopp

Heracles(Raid) should be the rainbow Orb matcher only replaced by Legend Kizaru which you have now.

You forgot Coliseum Apoo, he's also a shooter booster.

MKAllDay

To recap my sugo:

The bad:

-"Only" 6 new non-legend units (with the 4 ts units)
-Got more dupe legends this sugo again then new legends
-Got 12 dupes and 12 unique legends so far
-made 12 multis

-sadly no Fuji (still most wanted legend besides TS Luffy now)

Am I misinterpreting this or do these two lines suggest you pulled 24 legends in 12 multis?!

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Congrats everyone on the mostly solid to good pulls - saving up was def. worth it (He'll Rixa you have twice as many Legends as me as well haha)

As said I did one multi and one single + the 2 free pulls. Bad News first no Whitebeard or any Legend. I did get three 5* IN units I was missing though with Vergo, Sentomaru and.... Shiryu. So yeah that was pretty awesome lol... So I'm happy with my result.

Rest were mostly dupes I sold except of Curiel and the Zoro version that we can farm skill ups right now... Forgot the name.

Also finally max skilled Trebol, so I'm done with the stage. Might try to get a Raid Boa copy later but otherwise I think I'll just chill for the next couple days. Need to recharge my energy for the upcoming FN with Doffy books.

Rixa

So we got 5 Hime turtles from FB likes. Me likes.

Congrats everyone on the mostly solid to good pulls - saving up was def. worth it (He'll Rixa you have twice as many Legends as me as well haha)

As said I did one multi and one single + the 2 free pulls. Bad News first no Whitebeard or any Legend. I did get three 5* IN units I was missing though with Vergo, Sentomaru and.... Shiryu. So yeah that was pretty awesome lol... So I'm happy with my result.

Grats :)
I also got on 4* Trebol & Vergo & 5* Sentomaru (already got the Shiryu which is nice in certain battles :D).

So lets start leveling by feeding 1 Hime & 4 Elders and this happens:

Capture%20(4).PNG

Rixa

Ace/Ace
Zephyr/SW Franky
Heracles/SW Usopp

I was going to post it, but...

linkent beat me to it.

I have all of the above, minus SW Ace, so it's all the more depressing. :(

My small list of Shooters :/.

Capture%20(5).PNG

Can one make a party of something from those.
I love new filter options.

Thanks for the gem :).
Capture.PNG

Top Bottom