• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

Kyou

I don't know how to feel knowing that I've hit the point where it's way easier to list the ones I don't have than it is to list the ones I do. I don't have:

-Sabo
-Log Luffy
-Borsalino
-Heavenly Yaksha Doflamingo
-Timeskip Luffy

godamn, dude. You had a crazy sugofest

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
I don't know how to feel knowing that I've hit the point where it's way easier to list the ones I don't have than it is to list the ones I do. I don't have:

-Sabo
-Log Luffy
-Borsalino
-Timeskip Luffy

You're at the point where it won't make sense to pull for a while. It'll be dupe city.

EMT0

Banned
godamn, dude. You had a crazy sugofest

No kidding. I had crazy stretches of luck combined with serious dry stretches; the longest one being eight multipulls dry. The only reason it came out so well for me is that when in dry streak hell, I just kept going until the odds eventually normalized. I'll be pulling on the next batch of Timeskip Strawhats for Robin, Usopp, and Brook. But other than that, I'm going into Sugofest hibernation and only pulling when a specific unit I really want is double boosted.

You're at the point where it won't make sense to pull for a while. It'll be dupe city.

Yep. I've hit the point where Reds are traps. All I want in my life now is a 1.75x Slasher booster, maaaaaybe RR Momonga, then I'm not pulling for a very long time.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Any teams that can beat Colo Vista well? Ever since 3D2Y Zoro replaced Halloween Zoro I've been waiting for a good QCK to add to the squad. Vista looks great.

-Sabo
-Log Luffy
-Borsalino
-Timeskip Luffy
That's crazy - yeah def. don't need to pull for more Legends anytime soon. At least you got a bunch of them and got it out of your system xD

Probably will need those gems for all the upcoming raids anyway.

EMT0

Banned
A good place to be at though. You can spend more gems on stam when you really need it.

No kidding. Once I get my booster drought situation figured out, there shouldn't be anything I can't clear which isn't something everyone can say walking away from this Sugo. I mostly just started feeling a little bit bad and wishing I could share this Legend luck with others who are feeling disillusioned with the game by the end of it though.

A fair amount of gems are going to be sunk into the upcoming raid Blackbeard, Heracles, and (I guess) Aokiji, as much as I hate running his raid. The Fortnights are looking good too though. Most notably the Olvia FN, Sugar books, Doffy books(I will hoard them forever), 3D2Y Robin, and SW Usopp(more hoarding).

The Perona FN has me excited to max out 5+ Luffy plus farming her for forests, Camie has some decent books, and I'm really tempted to run the Brook fortnight a whole bunch and sit on as many dupes of him as I can until the Strawhats Pt 2 Sugo. Young Arlong is tempting as a Sengoku owner plus having all the RR units whose books are up. Cobymeppo is going to keep being interesting until I max out both Coby and Helmeppo. Hannyabal is looking really good since I have all the RR units now and I also have Caesar Clown to pair him with. I don't really need the Smoker FN, but the Wapol FN?

latest

Legend Marco is getting maxed yo. I'll be sure to farm Wapol in anticipation. In fact, I should really farm Moria in anticipation of this Tuesday...
Kimono fortnights when Bandai

That's crazy - yeah def. don't need to pull for more Legends anytime soon. At least you got a bunch of them and got it out of your system xD

Probably will need those gems for all the upcoming raids anyway.

Yupyup
first Timeskip Brook or 3D2Y Zoro, then we can talk about saving gems lol

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Any teams that can beat Colo Vista well? Ever since 3D2Y Zoro replaced Halloween Zoro I've been waiting for a good QCK to add to the squad. Vista looks great.

It seems like double Enel can actually get it done, though it's less than ideal. Croc can do it, but requires both Kalifa and 3D2Y Franky. Fujitora can do it, and presumably a f2p driven team with Shiki lead.

sasari

Highly disappointed. 3 Multis and 6 singles thanks to free/leftover gems and only new units

Reunited Nami
Dagama
Curiel
Trebol
Vergo
Giolla
Dark Justice Blueno
Dark Justice Kaku
Strong World Franky
Endless Dream Nami
Shiryu

TONS of dupes and only one Legend. Dupe Corazon.

I tend to be pretty casual these days so I have no idea on many of these, I know Shiryu is decent and Reunited Nami is great in some situations.Saved 20+ books for Legend Lucci and Sengoku and Inthawk hoping for one of those. Sad times.

I tend to be pretty casual these days so I have no idea on many of these, I know Shiryu is decent and Reunited Nami is great in some situations.Saved 20+ books for Legend Lucci and Sengoku and Inthawk hoping for one of those. Sad times.

Shiryu is pretty broken; guaranteed kill special that can be reset infinitely on a tanky team. (cause if it doesn't work you can just reset, skip to the next turn & try again)

If we're ignoring essential subs for certain legends (3d2y zoro for inthawk owners, robin for croc owners etc) I'd argue he's probably one of the most valuable golds to get. (he'll go together amazing with Corazon I think; tank/zombie legend + gauranteed kill sub)

RalchAC

I hate how they are like, "look, we are giving you a chance to socket the Strawhats!" and then they give you some shitty Fortnight. Like, there are the Halloween Fortnights. It'd be nice if they added them once every 3 months or so. Because the game has a LOT of versions of them. Same for Usopp'n, which seems to come once every 6 months and I'm being generous.

There are a lot of characters to socket, I don't think helping people a bit with socketing the main cast would be such a big problem.

Kukumalu

~500 gems

Legends

2x Shanks
2x Whitebeard
Aokiji
Blackbeard
Croc
Rayleigh
Sabo
Sengoku

Other notable units I was missing

SW Franky
3D2Y Sanji
Sugar
G5 Tashigi
Nico Robin
Trebol
5* TS Strawhats

A lot more 5*, mostly dupes, but it was pretty lit.
Shame I didn't get TS Luffy to pair with the Sabo or a Monet to use the books I have saved but can't complain at all. Went from 1 Legend to 9.

PS: Please let me buy crew slots

MiTYH

Wow good thing I didn't read all these posts yesterday. I got the mindset to buy some gems buuuut sugo is over. So that saves me a bit of money. Plus apparently Jpn has a third mutli= guaranteed red. Which is.... awesome. Time to start saving again!

Kukumalu

Wow good thing I didn't read all these posts yesterday. I got the mindset to buy some gems buuuut sugo is over. So that saves me a bit of money. Plus apparently Jpn has a third mutli= guaranteed red. Which is.... awesome. Time to start saving again!

That's why I waited for it to be over to post what I got.
Didn't want anyone to be tempted and then regret their purchase immediately after. (I got 2 Legends on the first 6 multis but then got pretty lucky on the rest, even got 3 in the same one)

Hana-Bi

Still pissed that I made those 4 more multis yesterday. Getting two dupe LL is just crazy. Oh well... Now I got more dupes than unique legends.

bjork

So I know the money cave is generally frowned upon as a way of getting money in this game, but I ran with two Violets and got 900k+ in one go. That's pretty great if you're new to the game or just never put a ton away on a raid or whatever.

I can't wait for the "I saved/spent for 3 multipulls and all I got was this stupid dupe Boa" posts.

commish

When are we getting Sabo raid? was considering using some socket books on him for today's raid... but i guess i should just be patient.

Kyou

so what's everyone's Akainu goals?

Hoping to get him and ~5 copies. He doesn't seem too important and is also super hard which is a great combo to make me not feel like farming him.

Rixa

Hoping to get him and ~5 copies. He doesn't seem too important and is also super hard which is a great combo to make me not feel like farming him.

Not even sure I try that raid. :/ Somehow fearing that for me its just waste of stamina.

Tidd

Will probably skip Akainu this time. I still need two skill ups on my Trebol. Although 17 would be enough for a Fuji team.

EMT0

Banned
TS Luffy. I didn't even want to spend all my points but I was feeling lucky and noticed someone on my friends list with special lvl 4 on him.

This reminds me about my 2/33 streak with Lucci books...I'm going to chalk up this last Sugofest as my luck equalizing itself. That's a shame though man :/

mileS

This reminds me about my 2/33 streak with Lucci books...I'm going to chalk up this last Sugofest as my luck equalizing itself. That's a shame though man :/

Thats brutal! As far as I know I hold the record for 0/75 for raid Mihawk on a double skill up week... I'd love for someone to top that haha. This game sometimes.

At the end of the day its not a big deal at all, they are just shop pts. Its not like I spent gems and time farming actual books. That hurts twice as much when you don't get a good result come time to use them.

bobohoro

Not even gonna bother with him for now. Way out of league for my current teams from what I've seen.

Current FN is going good after the sugo. Have Trebol, SW Zoro and Giolla two skill-ups away from max and have gotten a few good sockets for my new INTVankov (yes, I did two more single pulls and I'm not proud of that, but turned out well).
In general B/D/AH and Orbs is the standard for Intvankov due to forest stuff, right?

Planning for march, none of the FNs are all too important for me right now. Coli however is pretty awesome, Paulie and Vista are both nice, but I have to see if I can do their stage reliably. I also still need Alvida and sockets for both Urouges, so I can always double stam those to save time.

Apart from that I have my eyes on story Magellan. Powerhouse health cutters are kinda rare and he's got decent stats, future farmable sockets and an all around nice special. I'd rather they announce a FP sugo soon though as to save me that headache.

Kukumalu

Apart from that I have my eyes on story Magellan. Powerhouse health cutters are kinda rare and he's got decent stats, future farmable sockets and an all around nice special. I'd rather they announce a FP sugo soon though as to save me that headache.

I hope they don't as I just used all my FP on turtles to level my new units on the Super Success event starting soon ;(

ExVicis

TS Luffy. I didn't even want to spend all my points but I was feeling lucky and noticed someone on my friends list with special lvl 4 on him.
Well at least it was for the bext character you probably could have used them on.

I'm skipping, I'm doing what Tidd is doing and farming Trebol books until I have his special at an acceptable level.

Getting my ass kicked by the book drop rates and skill-up rng though.

EMT0

Banned
Well at least it was for the bext character you probably could have used them on.

I'm skipping, I'm doing what Tidd is doing and farming Trebol books until I have his special at an acceptable level.

Getting my ass kicked by the book drop rates and skill-up rng though.

Know that feel. Everybody else is maxed and I'm more than halfway done with my Inazuma and Ivankov sockets. But Trebol gave me bad luck and I need two more skillups. 17 is alright though, it's not like I have Caesar at max CD either

Used 5 skill booksk on TS Luffy.

1 skill up.

Nice, I decided to join in on the fun. Got 2 skillups on Cavendish, bringing him to a very usable 18.

MANUELF

Banned
So What are usables cd for Trébol and Señor Pink?

PS: I have no use for all these Giolla books, didnt even Get her on the sugofest

ExVicis

Know that feel. Everybody else is maxed and I'm more than halfway done with my Inazuma and Ivankov sockets. But Trebol gave me bad luck and I need two more skillups. 17 is alright though, it's not like I have Caesar at max CD either
He's stuck at 18. I've fed him around 10 books and he's refused to go into 17.

commish

I think I have a team that can farm him.... if it goes smoothly, I will aim for 20 or so copies... will depend on how the stalling goes. If I can get to him, then I can win.

Kumo

They should really find a way to speed up new fortnights, we're so far behind on books for a lot of guys.

"Let me look up if there are any other fortnights besides Dead End for farming 3d2y Zoro books..."

"Oh cool there is one! Gatekeeper of the New World huh? Well we're almost there in the story. Oh wait it's Japan's current fortnight? How far behind are we?"

"Oh.... :("

mileS

It is rather odd how quickly we are catching up in some areas, and how far behind we are on others. Hopefully that is something they keep in mind. 1/2 Stam and faster fortnight rotation could go a long way.

MANUELF

Banned
It is rather odd how quickly we are catching up in some areas, and how far behind we are on others. Hopefully that is something they keep in mind. 1/2 Stam and faster fortnight rotation could go a long way.
We are so far behind in Colloseum, raids and fortnights but so close in story

EMT0

Banned
Ughhhh. Third attempt at Colo Franky with a Croc team, third whiff because I can't hit Kuma's Perfect to save my life and end with a miss. I'm so glad to have Kuma at a usable CD but....I fucking hate using Kuma to hit Perfects >.>

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
My TS Luffy is at 4 bind, 4 despair, 4 orbs, 1 CD, 2 Damage reduction

Still not sure on if i'm going to go with bind/ despir / damage reduction /. auto heal and either orbs or CD.

My raid boa has CD reduction, as does my SW Franky, as does my aokiji. It might make more sense for me to go with bind / despair / orbs / damage reduction / auto-heal for now.

Tidd

OH YES! Fed 3 Trebol skill books and got my last 2 skill ups. Guess I can farm a few Akainus if I'm able to find legend Doffy friends. Otherwise I need to use another team. Won't gem or anything, just natural stamina.

Kyou

OH YES! Fed 3 Trebol skill books and got my last 2 skill ups. Guess I can farm a few Akainus if I'm able to find legend Doffy friends. Otherwise I need to use another team. Won't gem or anything, just natural stamina.
I'm so scared to use Doffy

0 boost after a fuckup sounds stressful

Hisoka

Were you the last long time player without legends btw?

I think so.. i don't know anyone else besides me, aside of Reddit maybe.

Congrats on leaving the club. :)

#OneofUs #OneofUs #OneofUs

Hah congrats man - it's been a fucking long journey. I remember the early Line chat days when we were all so excited for the the first couple Legends and had high expectations. Whitebeard, Boa, Rayleigh and many others followed. Everybody kept pulling Legends we slowly realized... Well shit guess there is really is no guarantee for pulling a Legend no matter how long you have been active. lol

Finally being able to check that box is quite the sensation lol.. Couldn't believe it when I saw the red poster show up for the first time.

And Ace maxed with 11 books? Wow and I thought I was lucky with his books. Congrats again.

Congrats on the pulls, Hisoka!

Congrats on your pulls Hisoka!

Congratulations Hisoka!

@ssk:Yes, the early days were awesome xD the first red will always be remembered.

Thank you guys! That's really nice of you all.
Hope everyone enjoyed the weekend.
I surely did lol, couldn't play much but man, i thought about my Ace all the time.
To come to the realization.. damn.. Akainu will be nuts.. and no legend i got will help me xD
I'm back to square one with a f2p team, it's ok.

Top Bottom