• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

Tidd

New batch of strawhats coming to JPN, looks like they'll be based on the timeskip 4* pre-timeskip and 5* post-timeskip. Zoro, Sanji, Chopper, Brook and Nico.

And Boa, Wb, Sengoku and Rayleigh will get voices! (if the reddit Japanese translation is correct)

linkent

I do. Would I be better served just going Law/Law then?
If you dont have G3, use mihawk with G3 friends, 2 of your strongest slasher(1 of them prefered to be dex) and 2 penguin.
Just build up perfect, g3->penguin->penguin and start the chain of coz try to target up with orb advantage.
If you have bad orb, just skip turn and roll for better orbs.

Majukun

that's my schedule until the 4.0 update

- farm the last robin skillbook at the okama FN so that i have at least 10 of them for 1 skillup..if i don't get it with them,then it just wasn't meant to be

-use the rest of the half stamina period to try and farm mr croco for the second time and get poison croco for the princess turtle (it will not have any skillup though..it's still worth it?)

-on monday,switch to turtle time to level up ener,doma and croco if i'm so lucky (i'm not) to get him in those days of farming

-if i manage to get enel or doma to max,go farm some blue lobster to evolve them and make some space on the inventory for the mandatory copy of afro luffy,coach usopp and the secret chopper..the rest will probably go inside g3 and gp usopp for sockets

-reach 4.0 release date,dump 40 copies of monster chopper,7 of perona ,one of nami and one of brook and stop caring about box space for a while

did you guys see any fallacy in this schedule?

Copons

Wowee, just got the 350-day login bonus!
Someone knows the exact release date of this game? I'm kinda curious to know how late I jumped in

xrokis

And Boa, Wb, Sengoku and Rayleigh will get voices! (if the reddit Japanese translation is correct)

oh didn't see that before, cool. nice that they go back to the older legends and add something to them.
before the sengoku buff i never thought they would do something like this

that's my schedule until the 4.0 update

-use the rest of the half stamina period to try and farm mr croco for the second time and get poison croco for the princess turtle (it will not have any skillup though..it's still worth it?)

-reach 4.0 release date,dump 40 copies of monster chopper,7 of perona ,one of nami and one of brook and stop caring about box space for a while

did you guys see any fallacy in this schedule?
if you are planing to run the double vista team it should be fine. the limiting factor is helmeppos max 20 cooldown.
if you don't need any skillups on these units go for it, but on the 9th begins double skillup-rate so maybe hold on to the peronas?

Majukun

Someone knows the exact release date of this game? I'm kinda curious to know how late I jumped in

8th of febrary of last year..although the release was not the same in all regions..but the developers themselves consider that the date for the one year anniversary

Majukun

if you are planing to run the double vista team it should be fine. the limiting factor is helmeppos max 20 cooldown.
if you don't need any skillups on these units go for it, but on the 9th begins double skillup-rate so maybe hold on to the peronas?

perona is already maxxed ..from the first time she came to global actually..those 7 peronas are the ones that dropped while i tried several times to get the ranking on her fortnight when it came back..and sicne she is an useful character i decided to keep the dupes for socket purposes

lucypirates

Unconfirmed Member

May 12, 2014 in Japan.

Global actually released in Canada first on February 4, 2015 then shortly after in the US, Europe and Australia. However, the release dates in those subsequent countries varies.

Majukun

so that's:

vista / vista

??? / impactcroc

kimono nami / helmeppo zero def.

Who's the last char I need for this team?

well you really don't need anybody

vista x2 + djsanji is anough to kill a princess turtle with just specials ,so that should apply to poison croc too.

and you get another one you use helmeppo on the last stage

but if you want to speed things up and you have it at a decent cooldown,you can bring djsanji to insta kill a stage and finish a run faster

also,with double vista you SHOULDN'T need a kimono nami..but it's a safe net..the alternative is someone that reduces defense to help you go faster on the other non princess stage

i would say the best is

2x vista
poison croc
dj sanji
v1 helmeppo
maxed hawkins

with kimono nami or any other defense reducers as potential substitutes,and Tilestone when we will have time to farm him and his skillbooks

Majukun

Beatstick? (I've got a max level hawkins but have had bad luck on his skill, it's at 20 turns atm)

nope..he lowers defense by 50% for 3 turns..i'm not sure if it's enough to make elder turtles beatable with raw power..but being purple and the duration of his skills make him the better choice IF that works..maxim him is needed so to reduce stalling and make his CD closer to vista,dj sanj and co..
it's the less needed of the group though...as i said you basically only need the two vista and one netween sanji and croc to defeat a princess..and if you are lucky and get the secret stage you just use helmeppo.

the rest of the team depends if you prioritize speed or safety..kimono nami is safety,croc/dj sanji are speed (since they can insta-win a stage),hawkins and the like (like log chopper) are a mix..you SHOULD be able to clear the stages faster and so you take less hits

at least in theory..haven't run a princess stage yet

nope..he lowers defense by 50% for 3 turns..i'm not sure if it's enough to make elder turtles beatable with raw power..but being purple and the duration of his skills make him the better choice IF that works..maxim him is needed so to reduce stalling and make his CD closer to vista,dj sanj and co..
it's the less needed of the group though...as i said you basically only need the two vista and one netween sanji and croc to defeat a princess..and if you are lucky and get the secret stage you just use helmeppo.

the rest of the team depends if you prioritize speed or safety..kimono nami is safety,croc/dj sanji are speed (since they can insta-win a stage),hawkins and the like (like log chopper) are a mix..you SHOULD be able to clear the stages faster and so you take less hits

at least in theory..haven't run a princess stage yet

So I guess this is the "optimized" princess turtle team for those lucky enough to get all the required RR units necessary for it?

Still having no luck with Apoo books. I'm getting Robin books though, so I guess I'll just keep at it.

As for the princess turtle, I have DJ Sanji, impact Crocodile, Hawkins and Helmeppo. Not sure how I'm going to assemble my crew yet, honestly. How much HP do the turtles have here?

Seems like Namco released another game - Digimon Heroes.

Gonna DL and check it out.

It's pretty old and already dead in Japan. It's also grind heavy and stingy with money and currency. Still, dat Jintrix art tho (Sanzomon <3).

Majukun

http://optc.github.io/damage/#/tran...9,384:99,394:50,58:99C1,10B0D0E0Q0L0G0R0S100H

This is the fastest global team:
- Stage 1: Stall 12 turns
- Stage 2: don kreig
- Stage 3: dog penguin
- Stage 4: sanji
- Stage 5: everyone else.

If you encounter a secret princess, use croc special and reserve sanji and vista x2 for the final stage

The real question is, who has a max/max don krieg?
picardwave.gif

wel..max skill at least..it's still at lv 77

i also have dogpen maxxed..but i need poison croco :(

Majukun

I have a level 67 one with 1 skill up away from max. I don't know when or how that happened but he's here.

that's the sign of a old days player right there

but are we sure that kraig's poison is enough to kill a stage?never actually used the guy so i don't know how much damage it does..i might end up using this team with helmeppo swapped for croco,and if i'm lucky enough to get a secret stage,it means i'm just gonna kill one of the stages before the boss the old fashion way

but i'm still trying for the second croco once i finally get this last robin book..since i decided for this plan i didn't get one robin book :(

that's the sign of a old days player right there

but are we sure that kraig's poison is enough to kill a stage?never actually used the guy so i don't know how much damage it does..i might end up using this team with helmeppo swapped for croco,and if i'm lucky enough to get a secret stage,it means i'm just gonna kill one of the stages before the boss the old fashion way

I'm not sure how poison works but I think I remember reading somewhere that it works as a certain percentage of your character's attack stat damage per turn. I'm not even sure where I would look this up to find out.

xrokis

i don't think you need either him or his special maxed.
according to http://optc.github.io/characters/#/view/58
his special does 0.5 times his attack in fixed damage. how much health do the elder turtles have? 200?
his skill also maxes at 12, 3 extra turns stalling should be doable.
this team seems really solid, thanks for sharing :)

edit: crocs special does 5x his attack, his max attack is around 1200, so it kills a princess turtle in 2 turns

Majukun

i don't think you need either him or his special maxed.
according to http://optc.github.io/characters/#/view/58
his special does 0.5 times his attack in fixed damage. how much health do the elder turtles have? 200?
his skill also maxes at 12, 3 extra turns stalling should be doable.
this team seems really solid, thanks for sharing :)

edit: crocs special does 5x his attack, his max attack is around 1200, so it kills a princess turtle in 2 turns
yeah, for Croc I know, but I had no idea how normal poison works... only problem for me is the lack of poison Croc.. without that, to be sure to finish the run I have to wait at least 17 turns in the first stage, so that then I can use krieg at stage 2,pendog at stage 3,one between Vista and sanji at stage 4 and Helmeppo at the boss.. if I get a secret stage I need to kill one stage the old fashion way though

Would a poison croc/vista lead team work for princess turtle?

I got my poison croc to 85 due to having basically nothing else purple to "invest" in for a long time, and by the sound of it there's not many other people who got him.

I was thinking setting him as a lead during princess turtle time so people who never got him can swap around their vista & use my croc as their cap.

Or is 4x health basically a requirement to get through?

xrokis

yeah, for Croc I know, but I had no idea how normal poison works... only problem for me is the lack of poison Croc.. without that, to be sure to finish the run I have to wait at least 17 turns in the first stage, so that then I can use krieg at stage 2,pendog at stage 3,one between Vista and sanji at stage 4 and Helmeppo at the boss.. if I get a secret stage I need to kill one stage the old fashion way though
sorry didn't see that you don't have him. did you by any chance pull squard last sugo?
his special deals 10x his attack as fixed damage, i think he could substitute croc.
in case you don't get croc to drop, you may have more luck getting tilestone http://optc.github.io/characters/#/view/628 but who knows when water 7 comes out :/

Would a poison croc/vista lead team work for princess turtle?

I got my poison croc to 85 due to having basically nothing else purple to "invest" in for a long time, and by the sound of it there's not many other people who got him.

I was thinking setting him as a lead during princess turtle time so people who never got him can swap around their vista & use my croc as their cap.

Or is 4x health basically a requirement to get through?

it could work, but you couldn't take a hit from a princess turtle and don't have a good way to deal with a secret stage one
(you could take a hit because of crocs damage reduction, but you will get hit the first stage during stalling).
if you get the secret stage and the boss one spawns with a 1 cooldown it's game over.
it may be doable, but others also had to rely on your croc, most people will be running sengoku, enel, or vista and you yourself would have a harder time.
maybe somthing like this could work, but it would be rather slow:
http://optc.github.io/damage/#/tran...50,20:50,394:50,15:50C1,10B0D0E0Q0L0G0R0S100H
you could shuffle this team around, substitute helmeppo for don krieg and be on the safeside even with secret stage and bad luck
edit: lol nevermid just put vista for ussop and you should be good as long as you don't get a 1 turn cooldown one :)

also just checked gamewith to see how much hp elders have. they say exactly 200, so even the special of a lvl 1 don krieg should finish them off

Is there actually a threat of death and not just wasted time?

Terrifying

Teens have 1k atk and 20k def.
Elders have 4.5k atk and 100k def.
Princesses have 20k atk and 500k def. Also, she can lock a random character for 2 turns.

Stage 1 = 5 Teens
Stage 2 = 4 Teens, 2 Elders
Stage 3 = 2 Teens, 1 Elder
Stage 4 = 2 Teens, 1 Elder
Stage 5 = 1 Princess, 2 Elders

Secret Stage = 1 Princess

Beating the stage provides ~240 Beli / 4000 EXP (80 EXP/STA).
Beating a normal TT stage provides ~130 Beli / 1250 EXP (83.3 EXP/STA).

Kyou

Teens have 1k atk and 20k def.
Elders have 4.5k atk and 100k def.
Princesses have 20k atk and 500k def. Also, she can lock a random character for 2 turns.

Stage 1 = 5 Teens
Stage 2 = 4 Teens, 2 Elders
Stage 3 = 2 Teens, 1 Elder
Stage 4 = 2 Teens, 1 Elder
Stage 5 = 1 Princess, 2 Elders

Secret Stage = 1 Princess

Beating the stage provides ~240 Beli / 4000 EXP (80 EXP/STA).
Beating a normal TT stage provides ~130 Beli / 1250 EXP (83.3 EXP/STA).

Yeesh. Okay, gotta start working out a team then

chrono01

I'm suddenly relieved that I accidentally evolved my first Crocodile to the poison one, which forced me to farm another to evolve into the slasher variant. I have a lot of the "important" units (Vista, Poison Crocodile, Helmeppo V1, Hawkins, etc.). I might try:

Vista/Vista (Level 43 for mine, will farm many turtles this Monday to hopefully get him to at least 60-65)
Poison Crocodile (Level 53)
Diable Jambe Sanji (Level 60)
Helmeppo V1 (Level 35, but will max him by the time Princess Turtle arrives, he only has a cap of Level 50)
Basil Hawkins (Level 63)

My Basil Hawkins isn't max'd though, so he'd just be there as a stat stick. Diable Jambe Sanji is at Skill Level 5 (11 Turns) and Helmeppo V1 is skill max'd. I'm a bit concerned with the levels of my units, though. :/

xrokis

the levels of your units aren't that important,
even with all the units at lvl 50 and your vista friend captain max you have more then enough hp to stall in the first stage and take a hit from a princess turtle.
http://optc.github.io/damage/#/tran...50,58:50,394:50,20:50C1,10B0D0E0Q0L0G0R0S100H

http://optc.github.io/damage/#/tran...9,384:99,394:50,58:99C1,10B0D0E0Q0L0G0R0S100H

This is the fastest global team:
- Stage 1: Stall 12 turns
- Stage 2: don kreig
- Stage 3: dog penguin
- Stage 4: sanji
- Stage 5: everyone else.

If you encounter a secret princess, use croc special and reserve sanji and vista x2 for the final stage

The real question is, who has a max/max don krieg?

this seems to be the fastest + safest team we have so far.
you basically use the whole team only for their specials and captain effect.
elder turtles have 200hp, don kriegs special does 0,5x his attack, so even at level one he kills a whole stage.
crocs special does 5x his attack and is your backup in case you get the secret stage. his special kills a princess turtle in 3 turns so you will probably take a hit.
princess turtles have 12500hp therefore only croc needs a few levels, his attack should be >833 (lvl 54+).
another cool thing about this team is, that it should work for all princess turtles no matter what colour :)

chrono01

even with all the units at lvl 50 and your vista friend captain max you have more then enough hp to stall in the first stage and take a hit from a princess turtle.
http://optc.github.io/damage/#/tran...50,58:50,394:50,20:50C1,10B0D0E0Q0L0G0R0S100H

elder turtles have 200hp, don kriegs special does 0,5x his attack, so even at level one he kills a whole stage.
crocs special does 5x his attack and is your backup in case you get the secret stage. his special kills a princess turtle in 3 turns so you will probably take a hit.
princess turtles have 12500hp therefore only croc needs a few levels, his attack should be >833 (lvl 54+).
another cool thing about this team is, that it should work for all princess turtles no matter what colour :)
Nice, thanks man. It sounds like I'm set.

I wish I had a max skill Krieg for the above team, though. Mine is only at 13 turns. :(

Higher CDs just mean a few extra stalls on stage 1.

Also, since the damage is all done via specials, the Navy ship could be used to boost up HP even further (nearly 70k w/ all max leveled).

koryuken

Helmeppo is better on that team than the dog. You can take on the secret princess and stage 5 with Helmeppo and poison Croc.

Kyou

so after hitting literally 2999XXX in the ranking event AND making it to Brook with 3.2 mil and dying I finally cleared the event so hooray

I think I've managed to clear them all except the first one

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Quick reminder - right now is probably a good time to save and back up account data before the 4.0 update hits. Just to be sure.

Gizuko

Is there any chance an underleveled sw shanks team with a heal/turn friend can't clear that princess turtle stage? (not farm, just clear once)

I was thinking of using squard and log nami too, with maybe jozu to boost hp a bit (he has the most out of all the characters in my box), but I don't want to waste 50sta.

I think shanks should ohko princesses, or at least let me kill her with the defense debuff but his CD is a bit too much.

Top Bottom