• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

Does anyone know how long maintenance is supposed to last? I'm assuming it's starting at 10PM EST but I couldn't find a sure time in the game announcements.

Kyou

please just drop already, Ms Merry Christmas. I don't even really care that much but you are the last Alabasta character I need so come on

Mazre

JP skill up went well.

Max skilled:

Mihawk
GP Usopp
RR Ivankov

+ skillups for
Rakuyo
Jabra
various fortnight characters

I just realized that we are in for a ton of extra free gems:
- 5 STA Daily Strawhats Isles
- Maintainence Gem
- Afro Luffy FN
- (5?) Water 7
- (5) Anniversary login (Feb 8)
- (10) Facebook Shares reward

Not to mention anyone who is a day 1 player recently got gems for hitting 350 and will get more at 365 (I'm hitting 300 tomorrow, personally).

RedBoot

I just realized that we are in for a ton of extra free gems:
- 5 STA Daily Strawhats Isles
- Maintainence Gem
- Afro Luffy FN
- (5?) Water 7
- (5) Anniversary login (Feb 8)
- (10) Facebook Shares reward

Not to mention anyone who is a day 1 player recently got gems for hitting 350 and will get more at 365 (I'm hitting 300 tomorrow, personally).

Water 7 should be more like 8-9, counting the ones you get from the individual levels. Plus there's the second Facebook event, which may also include gems. And we should get one for clearing the Princess Turtle island (and maybe for the other turtle islands? Or do those carry over from the last time?)

And we'll blow them all on the SW Ace/Mihawk sugo... :p

Those gems...
giphy.gif

Kumo

4.0 update hype :0

Looks like it'll be finished in about 4 hours. I managed to get a lot of last minute farming done with the okama fortnight and also got a 2nd Croc to drop (finally!!) Sitting at 490/500 now, fingers crossed for a box upgrade.

lucypirates

Unconfirmed Member
Looks like no box space upgrade, really surprised by that.

---

■Version 4.0■
・Activate New Powers for your crew
・Download Bonuses
・'Support' and 'Language' options combined into 'Support/Configure' on the Title Screen
・Generate Passwords from the 'Support/Configure' menu on the Title Screen
・Maximum Friend Points raised to 20,000
・Confirm post-evolution Cost from the Evolve screen
・Bug fixes

chrono01

Looks like no box space upgrade, really surprised by that.

---

■Version 4.0■
・Activate New Powers for your crew
・Download Bonuses
・'Support' and 'Language' options combined into 'Support/Configure' on the Title Screen
・Generate Passwords from the 'Support/Configure' menu on the Title Screen
・Maximum Friend Points raised to 20,000
・Confirm post-evolution Cost from the Evolve screen
・Bug fixes
Welp.

I don't even know how I'm going to play at 497/500 box space. I haven't even played much in the last few days because of it. All of the items I do have are valuable too (copies of Perona, skillbooks for Law/Apoo/Robin/etc.). I guess I'll free a bit by feeding Log Luffy my Kimono Luffy copies. I was going to wait for a rate-up first, max skill my Kimono Luffy, and then use whatever was left over + Afro Luffy copies for slots for him but I guess that plan is not going to happen now.

But man, no box space increase? I'm pretty disappointed.

lucypirates

Unconfirmed Member
Honestly kind of surprised they didn't increase box space. It was easy money just waiting for them.

Would've been a real nice luxury to have extra space going into the special up next week. Gonna have to play 'old school' like in the 200 box space days.

But man, no box space increase? I'm pretty disappointed.

Good luck chrono. Next week should clear up your box, just hang tight, I'm sitting on 100+ skillbooks myself right now.

lucypirates

Unconfirmed Member
If I'm remembering correctly 3.0 came out November 4, 2015. And there was no incremental update from that to 4.0, so there is a realistic chance we won't see a box upgrade for awhile again. So that's something to keep in mind in regards to how you're playing now and what you're planning to do.

Unless by some miracle, it is in there when maintenance is done.

Majukun

the site I usually use for downloading the apk gives me error when I try to download the update.. Maybee too many people trying.. we are still under maintenance?

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
So the game is up again.

Which sockets are recommended for G3 and Golden Pound ? Also I had some Blackbeard units left over...which sockets could be usual on his usual squad ?

Spinx

Just don't do anti silence on Blackbeard. Everything else is good.

So I had 25 Mihawks laying around and the first five I fed gave me 3 anti silence so I picked that. Ended with 4 anti silence. If we ever get half stamina I'll switch to something else.

30 kimono Luffys gave me 4 locking and 1 anti silence.

25 Brooks = 2 silence, 2 anti lock.

Oh yeah. Fuck sockets. Always getting the shitty ones.

linkent

I think Log Luffy is
Lock/Silence/CD/Orb.

Any objection?

Edit: we can choose the strawhat we want.
By reddit misterbutton
Source: Myself, I tried it. First try Nami showed up I quit then I tried again Sanji showed up then third try Luffy showed up. So if you guys want an Usopp for delicious sockets or evolve them for a GPU skill book then you can keep doing this trick till you get the straw hat you want

lucypirates

Unconfirmed Member
That initial socket experience... was really fun! I wish I had more copies to feed.

20 Kimono Luffy got my Log to:

3/5 silence
2/5 cooldown
2/5 matching orbs

20 Ryuma netted:

1/5 lock
3/5 cooldown

Also the potentiality of feeding one single copy is eye-opening for any legend dupes. It's almost more worthwhile just to keep the unit as a spare for the future. I fed the Luffy they gave us initially and it gave me 'poison resistance'.

Kyou

Really enjoying Water Seven, lots of new characters

I actually lost to Usopp once o_O

edit: And one of the bosses dropped on my first playthrough! How lucky!

...it was Paulie

Hana-Bi

Can't wait to socket my Log Luffy.

I think I socket CD, Orb, Lock, Silence. With this I don't need Orbs on any other char and I could socket my other chars like this (if they have 2 sockets):

CD / Heal
CD / Heal
Lock / Silence
Lock / Silence

This would max CD, Lock, Silence and would give me level 2 orb and level 2 heal (depending on friend Log Luffy).

Top Bottom