• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

Had shitty drop rates on afro luffy all day, but simultaneously had a lot of luck with sockets!

LOG Luffy now at:

5/5 despair
3/5 lock
3/5 orb
4/5 skill cooldown.

That makes despair reduction my first finished slot~

Majukun

Nah it's not the mail limit I just have no space on my character box lol, these mail with a bunch of evolver materials etc's not helping my farming for GP Usopp books and such whilst keeping a bunch of skillbooks XD

well for today there's nothing that can actually clog your storage...tons of gems,cotton candies and elder turtles plus the hime one

for the others i sue my secondary account to know what email gives what

I've been hoarding the rainbow email sets since they gave them out for the last event. It's like Russian roulette trying to open the new ones for gems. One wrong move and suddenly you have a set of every lobster that you didn't want or have the space for.

Fourteen and a half hours from now and all our box space issues will be a thing of the past.

Majukun

actually i would like to know when they gave the lobster set..once i free some space on the storage i need a blue one for doma,and i prefer just to use that than farming it...i will get a ton anyway when i farm enel probably

Dawg

Finally managed to get this dude. Had so spend a lot of turtles on him. Probably the first character I had to level to 70, then to 99 and now back to 99. I'm glad with the result tho.

zUyU1zW.jpg

That next sugo is also very tempting, especially with so many different legends. With all the free gems lately, I could easily do about 8 pulls...

I got my G3 at 5/5 lock and 5/5 silence. The Usopp socketting hasn't gone anywhere nearly as well but I'll leave that for Ussopun should that ever happen. Hopefully I'll be able to beat the Whitebeard forest after the skill up event since I'm 23 cola away from hitting the max.

Heng

Yes, skill rate up is coming in a few hours. 182 boxes will be free and farming chapter 15 will be faster since I won't have to stall for Doflamingo's special as long.

Atm I have:
40 Doflamingo copies
35 Apoo (34 books, 1 copy)
30 Alvida (21 books, 9 copies)
25 Prisoner Crocodile
22 Robin (21 books, 1 copy)
20 Kimono Nami (14 books, 6 copies)
7 Garp
2 Prisoner Mr. 1 copies
And 1 log Brook.

How is everyone's box? I think some of you farmed Enel copies.

RalchAC

Now my sockets (silence, lock, CD, Heal) are at 5/2/4/4.

I'm feeding one at a time right now since I'm about to max two sockets.

But the droprates aren't the best...

Edit:

25 Alvida books.
25 Monster Chopper copies.
20 Alvida copies.
12 Prisoner Crocodiles
10 Mr.1 books
5 Prisoner Mr.1
4 Kid books
2 Killer books.

And some stuff I can't remember.

Hana-Bi

I gave up on Water 7 farming. At least I got Lucci, but I won't farm the other copies on Water 7.

192 boxes will be free tomorrow:

75 Doffys (lvl 1)
20 Apoo sb (lvl 5)
15 Basil sb (lvl 4)
15 Prison Croc (lvl 9)
13 Jimbei sb (lvl 1)
13 Poison Croc sb (lvl 4)
12 Kidd sb (lvl 5)
09 Mr 1 Prison (lvl 2)
08 Brook (lvl 4)
04 Kuma (lvl 3)
02 MC (lvl 1)
02 Arlong (lvl 1)
02 Nami Kimono (lvl 3)
01 Izo (lvl 3)
01 Buggy (lvl 2)

And then I still have 27 Whitebeard and 9 Rayleigh skill books...

Majukun

i just tried today basically for water 7 and as expected got nothing..apart from a blue lobster which made me evolve doma without having to redeem the lobster mail ,yeeee

my scoketing is going o-so..my golden pound usopp it's not half bad with 4 lock and 1 despair,but g3 is really bad with only 1 lock and 1 despair...

hope next week is better on that regard

for the people who already have all those maxxed socketed guys..did they already bring with 4.0 global the fact that you don't get a certain type of socket if you already have maxxed it?

hitoman

Hey all, long time lurker. I'm in need of some friend leaders. I'd appreciate anyone adding me. ID 718,436,484.

I usually run Vista, Sengoku and Zoro. Thanks all!

RalchAC

Man, when I think that the next time I play I will be able to finally clear my box I can't help but feel joy.

Hopefully skill ups are kind to me. If they aren't... well, I will pull. I can't have bad luck forever...
right?

Hey all, long time lurker. I'm in need of some friend leaders. I'd appreciate anyone adding me. ID 718,436,484.

I'd do it tomorrow morning, now I'm going to get some sleep.

Nice to meet you!

chrono01

Welcome! I'll add you in a bit.

Man, when I think that the next time I play I will be able to finally clear my box I can't help but feel joy.

Hopefully skill ups are kind to me. If they aren't... well, I will pull. I can't have bad luck forever...
right?
Nah, your luck is about to turn around right now. Enjoy your 90% skill-up rate, and 3x bonus to legend pulls during the upcoming Sugofest!

RedBoot

Whoo, managed to get a Lucci in Water 7. I'm amused that Kaku dropped 2 CCs and a beli bag for me yesterday, but Lucci ends up being the one I actually get.

So that's 1 out of 4. :p Hopefully I can get Kaku to drop soon, I wouldn't mind waiting til EL2 to farm the extras in that case, can't evolve to those forms til then anyway.

Hoping to pull a Bepo now. He'd work well with Lucci.

Oh we're listing books and dupes?

let's see [excluding unusables like whitebeard]

12 x ace
7 x basil
3 x killer
13 x bepo
2 x apoo
11 x jimbe
6 x poison croc
12 x kimono nami
13 x ryuuma

and dupes =

1 x bepo
1 x kraken
8 x kumacy
2 x absalom
1 x izo
1 x law
1 x doffy
1 x bellemere
10 x perona
1 x killer
1 x capone
8 x brook
7 x garp
6 x ryuma
4 x kimono nami
1 x tsuru

137 slots total.

RedBoot

I've got two Rakuyo dupes. Trying to decide if I should keep one of them unevolved for Sengoku teams, since his ability would work well there.

I've also got an extra Marco I'm thinking about keeping unevolved for the same reason, but skilling him up a second time sounds like hell.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Booooooooooooooo Valentines aren't in Sugofest timeframe; I was gonna pull too.
Wtf man I am disappointed.

chrono01

They're in the Sugo rate up. People really need to learn to read beyond 1 line of text.
It's weird. The Sugofest announcement, which says that it runs from Feb. 9 (19:00) - Feb 11 (18:59) PST says that the Valentine's Day characters are included, yet there's a separate listing them that supposedly starts on Feb 11 (19:00) and goes until Feb. 16 (18:59) PST.

So yes, kind of strange. Unless they start with Sugofest but aren't classified as technically starting at that point, since they're bundled with Sugofest pulls and the standard Rare Recruit featuring them begins just as Sugofest ends and continues on until the 16th. It's confusing, they should have just said that the Valentine's Day characters start on the 9th along with Sugofest not when Sugofest supposedly ends, if they are indeed being released then (as indicated).

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
They're in the Sugo rate up. People really need to learn to read beyond 1 line of text.
I wish people (YOU) wouldn't jump to such a conclusion. You just seem to want to rag on "people".

If you can't see how the information given can be potentially confusing, then welp.

I wish people (YOU) wouldn't jump to such a conclusion. You just seem to want to rag on "people".

If you can't see how the information given can be potentially confusing, then welp.

And I wish people like you would just read. Can't win em' all.

Sugo has them rated up, then they're still available after Sugo for a few more days for an extra chance to get them. Nothing confusing about that at all.

chrono01

It is slightly confusing, since the Valentine's Day banner specifically states that the characters are coming to Rare Recruit on the 11th. They could have just easily changed the date and said that they were arriving on the 9th (alongside Sugofest), and have them available until the 16th.

While they are listed as being bundled with Sugofest in the announcement post, we're technically getting two different start dates for their release, hence the confusion. I'm aware, what they probably mean, is that the specific/separate gatcha for them begins on the 11th (after Sugofest ends). Even still, they could have been a bit clearer.

Hey! Maybe we'll get compensation gems out of it, haha.

Kyou

It is slightly confusing, since the Valentine's Day banner specifically states that the characters are coming to Rare Recruit on the 11th. They could have just easily changed the date and said that they were arriving on the 9th (alongside Sugofest), and have them available until the 16th.

While they are listed as being bundled with Sugofest in the announcement post, we're technically getting two different start dates for their release, hence the confusion.
Didn't this happen with the Christmas ones too

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
So many gems! Kinda nuts.

Anyways, I'm almost there with Log Luffy, only 3 more total orb +1's to go.

Usopp on the other hand is 1 for lock and 2 for silence and he has choked down a bunch of his brethren. Kinda sucks, but I'll keep at. Just need 1 or 2 lucky breaks.

RedBoot

We'll all pull Legend Ace! Then we'll be sad that none of his supporting cast are available in Global. :p

Anyway, I actually got two Lucci drops today, so I'm assuming my sugo luck will be terrible in response. If I get Capone, Bepo, Tashigi, or any WB3 character, I'll be happy.

chrono01

We'll all pull Legend Ace! Then we'll be sad that none of his supporting cast are available in Global. :p

Anyway, I actually got two Lucci drops today, so I'm assuming my sugo luck will be terrible in response. If I get Capone, Bepo, Tashigi, or any WB3 character, I'll be happy.
Enjoy your Arlong(s).

Kumo

I want that Tashigi just for the art. But I don't want to pull this sugo... hrmmm

Only about an hour to go before skill up time! My box is salivating right now from the 230 box space I'm about to clear up.

This'll be the sugofest I get a legend from, I can feel it

Always go into sugofest expecting nothing. That way you can only say you were right all along.

I'm conflicted on what sockets I want for Doffy. Matching orb and cooldown make sense for him since he's used as a sub for almost any team and it compliments his special but lock and silence are beneficial to him as a captain and slasher teams in general.

Ready to clear out 221 box spaces!

Books
02 Ace
01 Killer
14 Apoo
13 Alvida
02 Poison Croc
29 K.Nami
10 Kumacy
11 Dogpin

Dupes
28 K.Luffy (Unsure if I'll use these for Skill Ups or G3 Sockets)
11 K.Zoro (Unsure if I'll use these for Skill Ups or H.Zoro sockets)
12 Monster Chopper
01 Blamenco
11 BB
03 Apoo
01 Namule
28 Doffy
08 Perona
01 Killer
02 Tashigi
03 Enel
01 Kuro
03 Prisoner Croc
05 Polearm Millions
11 Garp
01 Ryuma
06 K.Nami
03 Daz Bones

RalchAC

I'm conflicted on what sockets I want for Doffy. Matching orb and cooldown make sense for him since he's used as a sub for almost any team and it compliments his special but lock and silence are beneficial to him as a captain and slasher teams in general.

I think I'm going for bind and heal.

You only need 5 points in CD. Giving him to a unit with 3-4 sockets seems the best idea.

Most raid bosses silence for 1 turn. So 10 should be enough.

And for what I can remember most raid bosses bind for 1-2 turns, so it should be enough with 2 turns.

Once I've achieved those, my focus would be on Heal and Sockets. But I don't have WB, so people with him may have a different priority.

That's just my road map. I still think sockets are a quite personal decision. Like talent trees in World of Warcraft before everybody started copying pro players setups :p

Top Bottom