• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

I want Mihawk. I will do my best to get him. I have like 50 gems now, maybe go up to 80 and go for gold or red, more specifically.

I would gladly accept a Whitebeard or a SW Ace, only because I've seen how extensively he's used in future content. Hell, who am I kidding? I would gladly accept any legend at this point.

That said, I'll probably only do 6 pulls since I don't stand much else to gain from this sugo aside from the possibility of pulling a legend.

Gizuko

Got the same error. I was at 60 stamina waiting a bit before rushing my last kuro runs. It's pretty late too, so I guess no maxed GP for me.

Clearly it's the error code for an incoming free gem.

Servers probably went down since it's affecting global and Japan. Maybe North Korea test launched another missle.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
It'd be funny and terrible if the servers crashed and they had no backups. What could they possibly do besides give everyone every character skill maxed with +200 candies?

RalchAC

Got the same error. I was at 60 stamina waiting a bit before rushing my last kuro runs. It's pretty late too, so I guess no maxed GP for me.

Hopefully the servers are back soon and you manage to max him! Don't give up yet!

I would gladly accept a Whitebeard or a SW Ace, only because I've seen how extensively he's used in future content. Hell, who am I kidding? I would gladly accept any legend at this point.

That said, I'll probably only do 6 pulls since I don't stand much else to gain from this sugo aside from the possibility of pulling a legend.

Best of luck to all of you. Hopefully everybody leaves the Legendless Club soon enough.

Clearly it's the error code for an incoming free gem.

Servers probably went down since it's affecting global and Japan. Maybe North Korea test launched another missle.

Can you tell me the story behind that? When did the game go down due to that reason?

Majukun

yep,they are in maintenance now without an estimate time of when it will end.

oh well another gem is always good to have..
Can you tell me the story behind that? When did the game go down due to that reason?

never,but last one piece episode was delayed because of that :p

Kumo

I like your train of thought xD

Nah honestly hope this get fixed fast for peoples till trying to farm Kuro.

Yup, I was in the middle of farming and I got that message while I was trying to get rid of all the fodder from running Kuro. They should give me free gpu books for this. I mean I COULD HAVE gotten 5 more books with the time I'm losing right now if not for Bamco's incompetence. I need compensation!

I was making a joke referring to one of the latest One Piece episodes in Japan being delayed a week because North Korea did a missle launch test over Japan which I'm assuming caused an alert system to come over their regularly scheduled programming.

Majukun

Fact is that it's his account, people can't tell him what to do with his money nor the money they donate to him. I personally don't think it was a very wise move and is a bit of a spit in the face to his fans that supported him on Global but again it's his account and he's free to do whatever he wants to do with it.

Majukun

Fact is that it's his account, people can't tell him what to do with his money nor the money they donate to him. I personally don't think it was a very wise move and is a bit of a spit in the face to his fans that supported him on Global but again it's his account and he's free to do whatever he wants to do with it.

you said it yourself,it's a spit in the face to people that gave him money
just because you can do something,it doesn't mean you should.

Hmmmm so maintainance with no eta, please give 5 gems Bamco, I can't farm GPU because of this X'D

On a related subject, I've gotta say Bamco is one of the most generous gem/paid item give-away-er. After playing Bleach (their soul gems give rate is kind of terrible once your done everything and can't farm them anymore), OPTC gives you gem everyday and rewards more for people who log in a bunch of days.

Chain Chronicles and Brave Frontier random crap shoot of choosing from different chests is terrible. Probably gonna delete those two games, especially with CC closing anyway.

Edit: It's back up

Majukun

15 Robin Skillbooks - Zero Skill-Up
15 Law Skillbooks - Zero Skill-Up

The skill-up event IS active...right?

sounds like me 2 skillups event ago...this time instead i was kinda lucky,apart from mabybe teach that went just below average

is there a way to eliminate all the UNREAD mails at once?

i reached the limit

RedBoot

Ha, maybe it's just those two. I had similar numbers and only got one Law level-up.

The conspiratorial part of my brain still thinks "common" skill books have a higher chance of leveling. I maxed Wapol with a handful of books left over, but all the Robin books I've managed over the last ~8 months have netted me 3 levels. I know it's all RNG, but I'd prefer to blame it on malevolent gremlins.

chrono01

sounds like me 2 skillups event ago...this time instead i was kinda lucky,apart from mabybe teach that went just below average

is there a way to eliminate all the UNREAD mails at once?

i reached the limit
Yeah, it's kind of depressing. This is the third skill-up event since I've hoarded Robin skillbooks and her special is still only at 3.

I'm convinced that there are cursed units in-game that, no matter how much you feed to them, always has a resistance to skill-up's. This is one of mine. Law seems to be another, since I've fed a lot to him (both this and past Sugofest) to little success. I seem to finish the ones that don't really matter but not the important ones. :/

As for your question, I don't believe so. At least, I can't find the option for it. But why would you want to eliminate the unread ones? If you did, you'd lose the free items.

Ha, maybe it's just those two. I had similar numbers and only got one Law level-up.

The conspiratorial part of my brain still thinks "common" skill books have a higher chance of leveling. I maxed Wapol with a handful of books left over, but all the Robin books I've managed over the last ~8 months have netted me 3 levels. I know it's all RNG, but I'd prefer to blame it on malevolent gremlins.
Let us suffer together. ;_;

Majukun

Yeah, it's kind of depressing. This is the third skill-up event since I've hoarded Robin skillbooks and her special is still only at 3.

I'm convinced that there are cursed units in-game that, no matter how much you feed to them, always has a resistance to skill-up's. This is one of mine. Law seems to be another, since I've fed a lot to him (both this and past Sugofest) to little success. I seem to finish the ones that don't really matter but not the important ones. :/

As for your question, I don't believe so. At least, I can't find the option for it. But why would you want to eliminate the unread ones? If you did, you'd lose the free items.

Let us suffer together. ;_;

my bad,i meant eliminate all except the unread ones..

by the way my cursed unit was halloween zoro..still pisses me off that the one good unit in the batch i wasn't able to max.

chrono01

After getting 4 mihawks out of 51, I'm starting to wonder

edit: not to mention weird emergency maintenance out of nowhere
Except I used my skillbooks after the emergency maintenance. If that was to fix it, it definitely didn't work. :(

my bad,i meant eliminate all except the unread ones..

by the way my cursed unit was halloween zoro..still pisses me off that the one good unit in the batch i wasn't able to max.
Oh, that makes more sense, haha. Not that I know of, I think you need to manually go through each one and delete them. I only lock the important mail [like the milestone ones, so I know the general idea of how long I've been playing] so thankfully it's not too cluttered.

Halloween Zoro went easy for me, so I guess it all has to balance out somewhere. Towel Nami did too, it's just Robin that's proving to be a headache. It doesn't help that her skillbooks are generally frustrating to get, at least from my experience.

I'm sorry, you've used up all of your luck this year on that legend pull. :p
Haha, I guess so. If that's the trade-off, then I'm fine with it.

Besides the X days login bonuses and the daily gems, am I missing anything here:
- 7 gems from the week long 5 STA Daily Strawhats Isles
- 1 gem from Princess Turtle Isle
- 1 Maintainence Gem
- 1 Typo Error Gem
- 1 gem from Afro Luffy FN
- 9 gems from Water 7
- 5 gems for Anniversary login (Technically 4? I can't remember if it replaced the daily gem or was in addition to it)
- 20 gems from both Facebook Shares rewards

Edit: I think there have been 2 download gems since the 4.0 update. Not 100% sure there.

Majukun

Besides the X days login bonuses and the daily gems, am I missing anything here:
- 7 gems from the week long 5 STA Daily Strawhats Isles
- 1 gem from Princess Turtle Isle
- 1 Maintainence Gem
- 1 Typo Error Gem
- 1 gem from Afro Luffy FN
- 9 gems from Water 7
- 5 gems for Anniversary login (Technically 4? I can't remember if it replaced the daily gem or was in addition to it)
- 20 gems from both Facebook Shares rewards

Edit: I think there have been 2 download gems since the 4.0 update. Not 100% sure there.

only 10 gems from the facebook thing
but if you started from day one or near that,you get 10 gems at the 365th login

Verelios

...yo.

20 Towel Nami skill books. 2 skill ups.

Is that possible!? This is a skill up right!? I'm not crazy right!? This seems really freaking improbable.

25 Monster Choppers only 1 skill up ;___;, but man Chrono you're like the poster boy for being a whipping boy to RNG
tumblr_lqe0rhHQPH1qk1znko1_500.gif

Majukun

well,counting my other sugofests,and since lsast one has been a decent one..this one should probably be disastrous..at least this has been the pattern until now.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
That moment where you're still trying to get crocodile and you beat him, and you finally see a flash of light afterwards.... .and a berri bag drops.

FUCK!

Dawg

shit, I should have slotted despair resist onto someone

Would it even help with the amount of despair you got with the RNG? ;)

I should really finish Danganronpa 1 :>

That's right lol, time to be disappointed. Also protip -- never check reddit thread about pulls. It will make you angry :)

Last time I did that, I saw someone get WB and Log Luffy. While I pulled a Zoro, Mr 2 and Usopp.

Top Bottom