• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
My main goal was maxing Apo since i wasnt sure if my copies would be enough - glad it worked out. Would have hoped for a bit more on Doffy but i knew i would have to farm him again anyway. Maxing Jinbei with 13 copies was nice as well.

DJ Sanji 0/2
Bepo 1/8
Apo 9/34 YES
Jinbei 5/13 YES
Doffy 4/22

Edit:

51 mihawks and four levels

brb going to slit my wrists

Damn..what ? How is that even possible during skill up event ? :eek:

Sucks to hear..man i mean i was a bit disappointed only getting 4 Doffy skillups from 22 copies. Did you at least get a solid socket choice maxed ?

Spinx

The only one that matters. 55 copies, I'm out.

0OSCNUv.jpg

Kyou

Damn..what ? How is that even possible during skill up event ? :eek:

Sucks to hear..man i mean i was a bit disappointed only getting 4 Doffy skillups from 22 copies. Did you at least get a solid socket choice maxed ?
Yeah that's over 1 in 12. I am seriously considering writing customer service about it

I did get charge reduction on him, ironically

lucypirates

Unconfirmed Member
150+ space free now... thank goodness, can finally play as I want again. Still holding onto mihawks for a miracle tomorrow, but all in all maxed Apoo, Okama Sanji, Jimbe and Poison Croc. Killer went 1/8, but I'm waiting for young Zeff for his books again.

Got some decent starter slot/sockets for various dupes. All in all, just glad to have all this breathing room.

13/25 Garp. Maxed.

9/24 Enel

6/40 MC

10/25 Kimono Nami. Maxed.

And just for funs, maxed Mihawk Ship after months and months of 400+ Cola on 9/10.

Ready to clear out 221 box spaces!
Progress Report:

I did well with Doffy, K.Nami, Alvida, Garp, Ivankov, Apoo, Kidd and Ace. I crashed and burned on mostly everything else. I hit MAX for Garp on the first 5 I fed and then got the sockets on the remainder. I also dropped from 3.5m Beli to under 2m.

Edit: I just realized that w/ the 3 Orb on Doffy and 2 Orb on my Mihawk, I can activate Orb on just about any of my Slasher teams. Yay.

Doffy: 8/28 Skill Ups | 20 CD | 5/5 Despair | 3/5 Orb (Want CD / Orb)
K.Nami: 6/35 Skill Ups | 14 CD | 3/5 Lock | 1/5 Despair
Alvida: 4/13 Skill Ups | 9 CD MAX | 1/5 Map
Apoo: 3/17 Skill Ups | 17 CD | 1/5 RCV | 1/5 Poison | 1/5 Map
Garp: 2/11 Skill Ups | 13 CD MAX | 1/5 Lock | 1/5 Despair
Ivankov: 2/10 Skill Ups | 15 CD | 2/5 Despair | 2/5 CD | 1/5 Heal | 1/5 Orb
Kuma: 2/8 Skill Ups | 18 CD
Ace: 2/5 Skill Ups | 20 CD MAX
Kidd: 1/2 Skill Ups | 8 CD
Perona: 1/8 Skill Ups | 18 CD | 1/5 Lock | 2/5 Orb
Monster Chopper: 1/12 Skill Ups | 26 CD | 2/5 CD | 1/5 Orb
Blackbeard: 1/11 Skill Ups | 29 CD | 1/5 Lock | 2/5 Orb (Want Lock / CD)
Prisoner Croc: 1/3 Skill Ups | 16 CD | 1/5 Heal | 1/5 Orb
Poison Croc: 1/2 Skill Ups | 16 CD
Kaya: 1/2 Skill Ups | 20 CD | 1/5 CD | 1/5 Resilience

Enel: 0/3 Skill Ups | 32 CD | 1/5 CD | 1/5 Resilence | 1/5 Map (Want Lock / Despair / Regen)
Blamenco: 0/1 Skill Ups | 14 CD | 1/5 Resilence
Namule: 0/1 Skill Ups | 25 CD | 1/5 RCV
Killer: 0/2 Skill Ups | 35 CD | 1/5 DMGR
Tashigi: 0/2 Skill Ups | 24 CD | 1/5 DMGR | 1/5 Map
Kuro: 0/1 Skill Ups | 15 CD | 1/5 CD
Polearm Millions: 0/5 Skill Ups | 13 CD | 1/5 Lock
Ryuma: 0/1 Skill Ups | 27 CD | 1/5 Map
Rakuyo: 0/1 Skill Ups | 16 CD | 1/5 Lock
Daz Bones: 0/3 Skill Ups | 22 CD | 1/5 Heal | 1/5 DMGR
Kumacy: 2/10 Skill Ups | 27 CD
Dog Penguin: 2/11 Skill Ups | 12 CD

Edit: Updated for end of week skill ups.

RalchAC

Alvida 6/20
Another Alvida 3/5
Monster Chopper 3/20
Kid 1/4
Killer 2/2
Prisoner Crocodile 3/11
Mr.1 1/11
Prisoner Mr.1 1/5
Jinbei 3/11

That's all I think.

I got some nice results with sockets. I like how more often than not good sockets results can reduce skill up frustration and viceversa.

Hana-Bi

Skill up was nice. Could max Basil, Kidd, Apoo, Poison and Prison Croc and Doffy. Doffy is also 5/5 for heal and cd.

Wanted to socket another Doffy for bind/silence but forgot that I need to evolve him first to get the second socket. One wasted socket point...

This time felt waaaaay more stressful than usual but overall I'd say I'm pretty satisfied.

40 Apoo books - 8 skill ups for MAX CD
25 Kimono Nami books and 6 copies - 6 skill ups
8 Jimbei books - 1 skill up
5 Bepo books - 2 skill ups
16 Brook copies - 4 skill ups (1 from MAX) and 2/5 CD, 1/5 Healing
21 Prison Croc copies - 5 skill ups for MAX CD and 3/5 Lock, 4/5 CD
1 Fossa copy - 1 skill up and 1/5 Poison reduction (come at me, Magellan)
4 Daz Bones copies - 0 skill ups and 1/5 CD and 1/5 Silence
32 Monster Chopper copies - 13 skill ups for MAX CD and 2/5 CD, 5/5 Matching orb
36 Doffy copies - 6 skill ups (1 from MAX grrrrr...) 5/5 Lock, 3/5 CD
47 Enel copies - 15 skill ups for MAX CD and 3/5 Lock, 2/5 Silence, 4/5 CD

I was completely not expecting to max Chopper or Enel so that's pretty sweet. Granted I'll still have to farm for sockets but I won't have to worry about saving them in my inventory which in and of itself is a blessing. Doffy is still holding out on me for 1 level, smug bastard. And I probably farmed close to 100 copies of him overall. I just hope I can still do the WB forest with 1 level away from max just to get it out of the way and use up my cola.

I freed up a total of 243 inventory slots. I'm not sure I remember how I'm supposed to live with all this space.

ElChado

Neo Member
I almost feel like as this skill up started some people didn't get the skill rate x2 all the time only periodically.

Went:
0/1 Vista dupe
0/10 Bepo
0/5 Jimbei
2/12 Candy Sanji
2/21 Alvida(plus 2 evolved dupes for 23, got 2 more to evolve)
3/15 Enel
5/35 Apoo (almost hit the same luck as your mihawk here)
14/55 Doflamingo max 15 or so left over
10/30 Kimono Nami max 20 left over

What got me mad was for the first 50 copies fed i got about 6 or 7 super success...Had to make sure it really was skill rate up.

On the one hand doffy is maxed, on the other im contemplating if it was the best idea to go bind/orb. My Alvida just needed 3 skill ups to max and here i got 2...Wonder if i can do the beard forest 1 off max on her or just pray hard these last 2 dupes give me it.

For sure this skill up so far sounds like you either got everything you wanted or got shafted.

Majukun

status report of the skillup event

blamenco 2/3 (lv 10)
blackbeard 7/30 (lv 12)
alvida 5/15 (lv max)
bepo 1/9 (lv max)
doffy 15/50 (lv max)
prison croco 1/3 (lv max)
robin 1/5 (lv max)
prison mr 1 0/4
ryuma 0/2
brook 0/2

and i think that's all

very happy with doffy..too bad i'm gonna need to farm him again to get the last socket,and if my mihawk farming is gonna be of any indication,it's gonna be hell

Gizuko

Maxed impact usopp, but Gp is 2 levels away from max. Ryuma got a few skill-up but not enough.

Brook didn't get a single skill-up though (neither did Mihawk, but I didnt farm many copies since I was busy anyway), while his sockets are 4/5 autoheal and 2/5 CDR.

I'm mildly satisfied, specially considering I got back ~60 character box slots.

Majukun

so..given the results of the skillup event..i think my anti-ivankov team will be

2x mihawk
doflamingo
asura zoro
miss doublefinger
gp usopp

should be able to do it confortably this time,too bad i don't have a law that would make a fine replacement for asura zoro and would help me get orbs for doffy's skill..but only with doublefinger i whould do around 600k witch is around 1/3 of his health to burst him down.

considered bringing izo but it's still at lv 1 skill..20 is too much

RalchAC

Congrats to those that are happy with their results and sorry to those that don't!

After the current skill up, it's time to start trying Whitebeard Forest with my Log Luffy team.

RalchAC

any team for whitebeard forests that doesn't need legends or stream wolf zoro?

Gear 3rd?

I think there is a Slasher team that uses a 6* Mihawk friend. I'm not sure if it uses SWS Zoro.

The Moby Dick is a good ship, but doesn't feel like a must have for non WB owners. I'm going to take my time and try to defeat the stage without watching a walkthrough. I would love to figure everything by myself.

cw_sasuke

I might farm a couple Iva copies now that i have Apoo and Law max skilled. Probably dont even need to bring along Golden Pound if i dont mess up the attacks.

Yeah that's over 1 in 12. I am seriously considering writing customer service about it

I did get charge reduction on him, ironically

That sucks man...hope you have better luck next time. Did you at leats get some other units skilled up as well ? I like to have 2-3 units to skill so that i am not too disappointed if have bad luck on one unit.

My main goal this time was Apoo - so with him max skilled everything i got from Doffy or Jinbei was a nice extra.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
Skillmaxed Jinbe
Socket/Skillmaxed Enel (!)
Skillmaxed Robin
Skillmaxed Kimono Nami
Skillmaxed Striker Croc
5 skill-up's on Alvida, 1 to go
6 skill ups on Apoo
8 skill ups on Perona, 1 to go

Random skill ups and sockets all around. Really solid!

Besides Enel, the most skillbooks I had for 1 person was like 20. I only had 12 Jinbes, for example. I had 4x skill up rate.

Majukun

Gear 3rd?

I think there is a Slasher team that uses a 6* Mihawk friend. I'm not sure if it uses SWS Zoro.

The Moby Dick is a good ship, but doesn't feel like a must have for non WB owners. I'm going to take my time and try to defeat the stage without watching a walkthrough. I would love to figure everything by myself.

all the g3 teams i have saw use stream wolf zoro :(

bzzt

Neo Member
Hit day 365 today. Progress report:

Alvida: 4/20 max :)
GPU: 1/5 max :)
Robin: 0/16 :(
MC: 3/12
Law 0/4
Apoo: 5/18
Eneru: 1/11
Garp:3/13
Doffy: 12/39(already had 2 skill levels) max, another 15 to get level 5 lock and despair resist. :) Have 15 to spare, may start working on second Doffy with auto heal, just cuz.

Jayhawk

I got Doffy max skill with maxed out sockets for cooldown reduction and matching orbs. I have 5 extra Doffy I will save for maybe a lock/despair version.

skillbooks first:

basil hawkins = 4/7 = skill level 8.
kimono nami = 3/12 = skill level 8
apoo = 0/2 = skill level 5
killer = 1/3 = skill level 3
jimbe = 3/11 = skill level 4
bepo = 4/14 = skill level 5
Ryuma = 4/13 = skill level 11
poisoncroc = 0/6
ace = 2/13 = skill level 3

dupes:

perona = 3/10 = skill level 9
+ 1/5 despair ( & 3/5 recovery boost, not intentional)

Kimono nami = 1/4 = skill level 9
+ 1/5 despair + 1/5 slot rate

Ryuuma = 2/6 = skill level 13
+ 1/5 skill charge + 2/5 slot rate

Brook = 2/8 = MAXED
+ 1 lock +1 skill charge

Garp = 1/7 = skill level 3
+ 1/5 charge + 1/5 lock

Aand I'm down to 142144 gold now, I really need to start saving up soon.

Hana-Bi

So with a max skilled Doffy should I try Whitebeard forest with Doffy or Mihawk?

My team would be:

Log Luffy
Log Luffy friend
SWS Zoro
Perona
GP
Doffy / Mihawk

RedBoot

What got me mad was for the first 50 copies fed i got about 6 or 7 super success...Had to make sure it really was skill rate up.

LOL, I actually saw this too. Got like 3 Super Successes in the first ~8 feedings or so. But I was getting good skill ups early on too, my only egregious fail was one of the last things I fed, 13 Brooks with zero skill-ups.

Did well otherwise, and managed to max a handful of characters (Wapol, Impact Usopp). Also managed 4 skill ups on 7 Apoo books, so I feel pretty good about farming Iva this week.

pelicansurf

So with a max skilled Doffy should I try Whitebeard forest with Doffy or Mihawk?

My team would be:

Log Luffy
Log Luffy friend
SWS Zoro
Perona
GP
Doffy / Mihawk

This is the team I'm looking at, but I do not have Max Skill SWS, like 3 skill ups on him. I also have a 1-off from max skill Perona/Alvida, so I may go the WB route and pray I get lucky. If I went with log luffy though, I would probably hit -1 cooldown sockets.

Hmmmm.

Hana-Bi

This is the team I'm looking at, but I do not have Max Skill SWS, like 3 skill ups on him. I also have a 1-off from max skill Perona/Alvida, so I may go the WB route and pray I get lucky. If I went with log luffy though, I would probably hit -1 cooldown sockets.

Hmmmm.

Luckily I have everybody (except LL) max skilled. CD sockets seems kind of pointless though, because you can stall long enough on the first 10 stages.

Tried it for the first time and made some mistakes on stage 18 and 19 and failed. I made some more mistakes on the ealier stages but still could progress without that much trouble. So this seems doable. You need some luck for stage 19 for Doffys special though.

RedBoot

The Marguerite fortnight's out in Japan, apparently. She ended up being pretty awesome. SW Ace owners will want her (and on Global, they may need all the help they can get). It's too bad that fortnights are pretty much the only content they can't speed up on delivering.

Her cooldown actually starts at 18 and only gets better. Nice to see an almost-usable starting CD for once.

Majukun

80 Copies -- still need 1 more level on un-bind :(

i need a single socket of anti-despair..and i don't know if it's best to farm him again until i get one or just wait for when the forbidden bboks with specialized sockets arrive on global..counting i got 1 anti lock in 66 mihawk,i shiver at how many mihawk i would need to get that single socket

Dawg

I wish my fellow Sugo pullers the best of luck. Especially my fellow legendless players.

May you all get what you want.

I'm going all-in. 45 gems. 9 pulls. I don't even care anymore. I am fighting fate itself.

cw_sasuke

I wish my fellow Sugo pullers the best of luck. Especially my fellow legendless players.

May you all get what you want.

I'm going all-in. 45 gems. 9 pulls. I don't even care anymore. I am fighting fate itself.

My man - same here, going all out. 1- Year Anniversary and honestly the only thing that can really improve my Lineup would be a 6*. Will get my 350 day login tomorrow as well so im going for +10 pulls.

youarealreadydead.gif

Need that Whitebeard !!!

RedBoot

I won't go too nuts, as I want to farm some upcoming raid bosses (Iva, BB, Dofy) and I'd rather drop gems on the Revolutionaries, so I'll probably just do 5-7.

I also like having so many gems...almost don't want to spend them.

I took my striker team into the Afro Luffy fight to see if I could get some crazy boosts but it looks like Enel and Prison Croc's specials can't be active at the same time. Croc boosts strikers' attack by 1.5 and Enel boosts QCK characters' attack by 2. I used Kaku as an orb booster too but I'm assuming it's the other two specials that are conflicting. Granted it was kinda overkill already but I just wanted to see if it could be done. :(

Majukun

i have way too many gems than the usual thanks to all those free gems lately,but i don't know if i'll pull that much..i lack many of the guys with a boosted rate,in fact i only have 2..but those 2 are the ones with a 4x boost attached and i already have most of the good red guys..although i would like an oars jr. for the whitebeard team...but it also has no real way to socket him anyway
I took my striker team into the Afro Luffy fight to see if I could get some crazy boosts but it looks like Enel and Prison Croc's specials can't be active at the same time. Croc boosts strikers' attack by 1.5 and Enel boosts QCK characters' attack by 2. I used Kaku as an orb booster too but I'm assuming it's the other two specials that are conflicting. Granted it was kinda overkill already but I just wanted to see if it could be done. :(

hmm..didn't know that this limitation was a thing..good to know.

Gizuko

Was there a Garp clash recently? I'd like to get him into my psy team, so if there's any chance he will come back soon I will probably pull a few times and call it a day.

pelicansurf

I want Mihawk. I will do my best to get him. I have like 50 gems now, maybe go up to 80 and go for gold or red, more specifically.

RedBoot

hmm..didn't know that this limitation was a thing..good to know.

From what I understand, you can have one orb boost (Kaku, Dofy, Coby), one class/type boost (Robin, Impact Usopp, Prison Croc), and one boost against debuffed enemies. We don't have any of the latter yet, but we'll get them relatively soon (Sadi-chan has one). It boosts your damage when enemies have things such as turn delay, defense reduction, etc.

EDIT: Actually, Whitey Bay has one of those boosts, so we do have them already.

alben

Neo Member
From what I understand, you can have one orb boost (Kaku, Dofy, Coby), one class/type boost (Robin, Impact Usopp, Prison Croc), and one boost against debuffed enemies. We don't have any of the latter yet, but we'll get them relatively soon (Sadi-chan has one). It boosts your damage when enemies have things such as turn delay, defense reduction, etc.

EDIT: Actually, Whitey Bay has one of those boosts, so we do have them already.

It's not just class/type buff, it's more like direct damage buff, because you can't stack other direct dmg buffs like self buff (colo uroge, vergo) or positional buff (gan fall)

chrono01

A few of our members are going to leave the Legend-less Club tonight, I can feel it! As for me, I'll do my standard five-pull and call it. None of the advertised units, outside of the Legends of course, interest me so I don't feel the need to go too crazy. I would like to have one/two of the Valentine units, if just for their art.

Also, I hit 365 days played today. How time flies.

Top Bottom