• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

I did eight pulls
Alvida
Alvida
Cabin boy helmeppo
Hachi
Hachi
Kuma (something new i guess)
Kuma
Miss goldenweek

And then i did two more pulls and got jinbei(dupe) and oars(not too bad)

Welp, Legend Watch 2016 yet still continues. Did 7 pulls:

Ms. Valentine (dupe)
Cabin Boy Coby (ho boy)
Don Krieg (bleh)
Log Chopper (dupe and garbage anyway)
X-Drake (dupe)
Fat Alvida (meh)
Kimono Tashigi (a Mr. 3 with a slightly higher cooldown, kinda meh)

Kyou

1. Curiel 4*(DUPE)
2. Log Chopper 4*(NEW)
3.Log Nami 4*(DUPE)
4. Kuro 3* (Dupe)
5. Kidd 5* (DUPE)
6. Arlong 3* (DUPE)
7. Chaka 3* (NEW, but I have 4*)
8. Log Sanji 4* (DUPE)
9. Bellemere 3* (DUPE)

and that's where I stop for now...

RedBoot

Six pulls:

1. Asura Zoro (lol)
2. Namule (New, I'll take it. One step closer to a fishman karate team once Hack and Koala come out)
3. Krieg (bleh)
4. Oars Jr (Hey, got a WB3 like I wanted. I've been getting a lot of STR units lately)
5. Lion Song Zoro (Zorofest. I think I've pulled him three times now. I've gotten SWS Zoro twice as well)
6. Kuro (time to stop)

Not much of a STR boost. I'll probably do a couple more pulls later. Doing better than I thought I would so far, but I really should have stopped after Oars like I'd considered.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
So I was at 90 gems after the 10 gems we just got.

Last pull:
cltp8CF.jpg

We did it, boys.

Got new Perona, new Tashigi, then literally got like 8-10 silvers in a row. Then my buddy here.

Pull time!

I should have stopped pulling after 10. Two new, good units. But that didn't happen, <_<.

01. 4* Log Nami (New)
02. 4* Bonney
03. 3* Hotori and Kotori (New)
04. 3* Chaka (New)
05. 4* Smoker
06. 4* Log Franky (New)
07. 3* Hotori and Kotori
08. 3* Luffy
09. 5* Bartholomew Kuma (New)
10. 4* Fossa (New)
11. 4* Arm Point Chopper
12. 4* Tabasco Star Usopp
13. 3* Kaya
14. 3* Mr. 5 (New)
15. 3* Fire Pearl
16. 3* Nami
17. 4* Log Franky
18. 3* Alvida
19. 4* Hachi
20. 4* Kidd
21. 4* Mr. 5 (New)
22. 4* Kaya (New)
23. 3* Miss Wednesday
24. 5* Log Zoro (New)
25. 4* Jozu
26. 4* Log Zoro (New)
27. 4* Brain Point Chopper
28. 3* Choo
29. 4* Log Franky
30. 3* Fire Pearl
31. 4* Arlong
32. 4* Impact Usopp
33. 3* Alvida
34. 4* Chef Sanji

Dawg

Pulls:

1. Moria (duplicate)
2. Plastic Surgery Shot Sanji
3. Cabin Boy Helmeppo
4. Mr. 3
5. Miss Wednesday
6. Iron Mace Alvida
7. Impact Usopp
8. Impact Usopp (yes. Twice AFTER EACHOTHER)
9. Voyage Zoro
10. Hotori and Kotori
11. Voyage Namo
12. Chaka
13. Luffy

giphy.gif

Bah, did 2 more yolo pulls from the 10 extra gems we just got. Another Krieg and another Kimono Tashigi.

WHY DO YOU KEEP TAUNTING ME WITH ALL THESE RAINBOW DRAGONS GAME? I HAVE 5 OF THEM AND DON'T KNOW WHY!

bzzt

Neo Member
15 pulls. Only 3 new units, log Sanji, log Franky and balloon sky priest. "Strength up" ends up with 14 non strength units. Will probably do 5 more pulls tomorrow. I was really hoping that the SW straw hats would be out by now, so I'll probably start saving up for them.

ah_hia

1. Captain kid
2. X drake
3. Oarz Jr.
4. Sw sanji
4. Chopper
5. Sw nami
6. Xdrake
7. Koza
8. Nojiko
9. Shanks
10. Sw ace
11. Jin
I got lucky this time :)

pelicansurf

Kinda wish I hadn't burnt all those princess turtles on X Drake. However if I didn't, I wouldn't have gotten Mihawk.

I yelled a lot. That's what happens when you have 3 gems left and red poster starts floating down. My dog got scared.

Also 3 legends so far. Nice!

bzzt

Neo Member
Open my mail and got 5 gems, did one more pull and got a new V2 Nami. I now have all the Int units except for Curiel, Tashigi, and the legends.

Oh wow, we have enough. I knew Legends would be pulled tonight.

Congrats to you too!
Thanks man, really was shocked my first pull was gold with a red aura XD
Subsequent pulls however was mostly silvers, got units like both global Arlong, base Chopper and Zoro, so luck might have ran out now XD
1. Captain kid
2. X drake
3. Oarz Jr.
4. Sw sanji
4. Chopper
5. Sw nami
6. Xdrake
7. Koza
8. Nojiko
9. Shanks
10. Sw ace
11. Jin
I got lucky this time :)
Congrats =D

chrono01

My pulls:

1) X-Drake [New, at least]
2) Miss Wednesday [I actually didn't farm for a Vivi yet, so this is new for me]
3) Jewelry Bonney [Dupe]
4) Bepo [Dupe, please go away]
5) Gin the Demon Man [See above]

I was going to stop there, but didn't want to end on Gin.

6) Mr. 3 [I probably should have stopped...]
7) Sanji [I definitely should have stopped...]
8) Nefertari Vivi -Love- [Well, I finally got one of the event characters, anyway]

And I'm done. Yet again, Kid eludes me...

Kyou

My pulls:

1) X-Drake [New, at least]
2) Miss Wednesday [I actually didn't farm for a Vivi yet, so this is new for me]
3) Jewelry Bonney [Dupe]
4) Bepo [Dupe, please go away]
5) Gin the Demon Man [See above]

I was going to stop there, but didn't want to end on Gin.

6) Mr. 3 [I probably should have stopped...]
7) Sanji [I definitely should have stopped...]
8) Nefertari Vivi -Love- [Well, I finally got one of the event characters, anyway]

And I'm done. Yet again, Kid eludes me...
I'll trade you my dupe for bonney

Tidd

First: congrats to your Mihawks and SW Ace :)

Second; I GOT ACE WITH MY LAST PULL!!!!! The wrong one q__q

But I got someone else. <3

fsiHgchl.jpg

Guess I have to save my gems for the day Kraken returns. Whitebeard forest here I come again...
I'm crying right now because of my stupid mistake a few days ago.

Other new characters: Thatch, Fossa and Valentine's Vivi.

Acerac

Banned
Some decent pulls, nothing great. Voyage Dream Chopper and Zoro are nice. Lots of silvers but the other golds I got weren't very impressive.

Wait.

Gum-Gum Balloon Luffy evolves in to WHO?

Never mind I'm pretty happy with this fest all of a sudden.

chrono01

So, thanks to the extra gems, I figured I'd do a few more pulls.

9) X-Drake [Now a dupe for me, thanks to the earlier pull]
10) Bartholomew Kuma [New]
11) !!!!!!!!!!!!

12) Blamenco the Bullet [New]
13) Fossa [New]
14) Captain Kuro [Dupe]
15) Chaka [I have the 3* version, so I guess this saves me the trouble of evolving him]
16) Jewelry Bonney [Dupe]

I can't complain with making another set of pulls, though. Kuma, Blamenco and Fossa being new, and [of course] SW SHANKS!

So happy right now.

First: congrats to your Mihawks and SW Ace :)

Second; I GOT ACE WITH MY LAST PULL!!!!! The wrong one q__q

But I got someone else. <3

fsiHgchl.jpg

Guess I have to save my gems for the day Kraken returns. Whitebeard forest here I come again...
I'm crying right now because of my stupid mistake a few days ago.

Other new characters: Thatch, Fossa and Valentine's Vivi.
Nicely done! d(^_^)v

Kumo

So many new legends x_x Congrats everyone! And for the less fortunate, I'm still rooting for you guys.

I'll be saving my gems this time around. I'm gonna need them for maxing raid bosses, starting with Ivankov.

pelicansurf

It's raining legends! Hallelujah.

Chrono you are quickly gaining speed with legends! Also probably learning that the best bet for pulling legends is 20 or so pulls a Sugo. You also have color variety with your legends too.

Also I'll probably never pull Thatch or Capone.

chrono01

It's raining legends! Hallelujah.

Chrono you are quickly gaining speed with legends! Also probably learning that the best bet for pulling legends is 20 or so pulls a Sugo. You also have color variety with your legends too.
I have two so far, but you're right in saying it's nice to have differing types [STR and PSY]. Granted, Log Luffy can be used for content weak to STR [thanks to his flexibility], but it's nice to have a dedicated PSY Captain for Aokiji and [*laughs*] Zephyr.

And yes, don't give up hope, non-Legend people! I'm cheering for you.

mileS

I had Samurai_Heart's post on my monitor, trying to maybe channel some of that good luck energy for myself. Had 76 gems thanks to that amazing log in prize. All saved up for free since the last fest.

Log Nami and Mihawk with my last few pulls. Very very happy now :) Now I just need to continue grinding plvl the best I can.

pelicansurf

I have two so far, but you're right in saying it's nice to have differing types [STR and PSY]. Granted, Log Luffy can be used for content weak to STR [thanks to his flexibility], but it's nice to have a dedicated PSY Captain for Aokiji and [*laughs*] Zephyr.

And yes, don't give up hope, non-Legend people! I'm cheering for you.
Yeah, I kinda want Shanks pretty badly. My four legends are either STR or INT, not complaining of course.

I feel like they upped the legend % for this 1 year anniversary. There are a lot of legend pulls this go around. Congrats to all.

lucypirates

Unconfirmed Member
Rolled a donut legend wise this go around, but that's okay. Really, really great to see some success here! Very awesome and deserved, congrats to you pelican, chrono, samurai, tidd, ah_hia and mileS! I hope over the remainder of the sugo, everyone will see continued luck.

I managed 3 new units out of a considerable amount of pulls: Valentines Vivi, Log Nami and Nojiko. Sometimes that's just how it goes, thus ended up using my Mihawk raid leftovers to create a second Mihawk. Managed to max skill and 5/5 lock him with 51 copies. I will take that, one less thing to do down the road.

chrono01

I feel like they upped the legend % for this 1 year anniversary. There are a lot of legend pulls this go around. Congrats to all.
I've noticed the same thing. Over at Reddit, they seem to be experiencing something similar.

There's still a few here without a Legend though, so they're not benefiting from the possible added luck. :(

Holy Fucking Shit! FIrst pull and a red poster drops!

he came max lvl so i could already evolve him.
kinda weird that i have only quick legends, but i'm not gonna complain (^.^)
Oh man, congrats!

Got Log Luffy early on but used a lot of gems trying to get the new Vivi. Nope. Got new Tashigi though. Oh well.
Congrats on the Log Luffy, Jayhawk. As for Vivi, ironically that's the only Valentine unit I got. :/

Kumo

I'm just sitting here waiting for it to turn midnight so i can evolve my usopps and then hopefully finish getting skill ups on my GPU. ^^; Just need that 1 last skill up.

DrAg0nBoY

So I got my first legend Shanks. That means I still stay with the game.

Now I only hope I have the same luck today at my job application interview.

Kyou

so disappointed by this event

coming out of it with a couple special levels and a log chopper

oh well, maybe next year...

chrono01

Rolled a donut legend wise this go around, but that's okay. Really, really great to see some success here! Very awesome and deserved, congrats to you pelican, chrono, samurai, tidd, ah_hia and mileS! I hope over the remainder of the sugo, everyone will see continued luck.

I managed 3 new units out of a considerable amount of pulls: Valentines Vivi, Log Nami and Nojiko. Sometimes that's just how it goes, thus ended up using my Mihawk raid leftovers to create a second Mihawk. Managed to max skill and 5/5 lock him with 51 copies. I will take that, one less thing to do down the road.
Sorry to hear that your pulls weren't the best, but at least you added a few units to your waifu harem [Vivi, Nami, and Kojiko]. Also, that second max-skill Mihawk!

It's really cool seeing so many people here having luck with Legends. My condolences to those that aren't. :/

I'm just sitting here waiting for it to turn midnight so i can evolve my usopps and then hopefully finish getting skill ups on my GPU. ^^; Just need that 1 last skill up.
Good luck, let us hope God Usopp is kind to you.

So I got my first legend Shanks. That means I still stay with the game.

Now I only hope I have the same luck today at my job application interview.
Congrats to you on your Shanks!

Also, good luck on that interview of yours.

so disappointed by this event

coming out of it with a couple special levels and a log chopper

oh well, maybe next year...
I'm genuinely disappointed you didn't get anything out of this Sugofest, not even a Balloon/G3 Luffy. I really hope your luck improves soon, you're due for some.

lucypirates

Unconfirmed Member
xrokis and DrAg0nBoY, congrats to both of you as well. Level them up well!

Sorry to hear that your pulls weren't the best, but at least you added a few units to your waifu harem [Vivi, Nami, and Kojiko]. Also, that second max-skill Mihawk!

It's really cool seeing so many people here having luck with Legends. My condolences to those that aren't. :/

It totally happens! But I appreciate the sentiment. This is just as much a part of playing the game and rolling the dice. I actually went back in and did a couple more pulls which led to a Sengoku copy after feeding all the duplicate copies I got which resulted in a varying amount of success skill up (ie. skill maxed Log Chopper) and socket wise. All's well that ends well.

Top Bottom