• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

Dandte

so I'm looking at LOG Nami,

as long as you have whitey bay she basically grants INT-based burst teams their own int orb booster to use in a team of:

whitey bay / towel nami
robin / LOG nami
??? / ???

Would that be correct?

Is Kimono tashigi used for anything in particular?

Isn't there a one Name per Team Restriktion?

Tidd

Daily and maintenance gems happened and God wanted that I pull one more time. I was SUPER excited once I saw the red poster again.

PAXZek6l.jpg

Meh how possible is it that I get another red poster and it is the same as before? q___q
Should I keep him? Should I use him for a skill up and socket right now? Dunno.

Majukun

Daily and maintenance gems happened and God wanted that I pull one more time. I was SUPER excited once I saw the red poster again.

PAXZek6l.jpg

Meh how possible is it that I get another red poster and it is the same as before? q___q

first world problems

chrono01

PAXZek6l.jpg

I know it's probably pointless, but I'm keeping my dupes of gatcha-only characters in the hope that:

A) we get more/branching evolutions of them and I can make use of them

or

B) we get a "point system", where you can sell rare/gatcha characters in return for exclusive points you can spend on evolution/XP fodder, summon posters, cotton candy, cola, socket books, etc.

I know, I'm an idiot for doing so but I can't seem to find myself getting rid of them. :/

ElChado

Neo Member
I was so excited about princess turtles that I burnt them all. Knowing my luck I will be punished by pulling 6 star Mihawk.
If your punishment for being lucky is being more lucky i will take that curse off your hands and into my lonely Whitebeard-only legend collection.

So I was at 90 gems after the 10 gems we just got.

Last pull:
cltp8CF.jpg

We did it, boys.

Got new Perona, new Tashigi, then literally got like 8-10 silvers in a row. Then my buddy here.

Well you called it.

Another sugo, another night where Whitebeard sits alone in the legend club.

Usually i only do 2 pulls a sugo until we get enough new units but...I did 10.

Dupe rakuyo, kid, jozu, bepo

only bepo gave a skill up.

fire pearl im gonna keep this time just in case, another fat alvida to evolve to maybe get my last skill up this week, mr 5 socket. oh and kaya to add to the log.

But i did get valentine vivi and perona. So a plus there, just a bit sad seeing SO many people get legends this sugo EVERYWHERE.

Then again, doing 2 pulls every sugo since september or august, and 10 this sugo i shouldn't expect much. Still waiting for more units to get added before i go ham on 20 pulls.

Majukun

http://optc.github.io/characters/#/view/690

Bye bye Log Nami.

So how do people manage not to pull anymore. I have 70 gems left and I want to pull again so bad. Seeing people pull legends is not helping.

personally i know my luck..so every minimal hope i get at the beginning of the sugo quiclky runs out dry and i stp

that being said i pulled 9 times this time..so i definitely should have stopped sooner..like 10/15 gems sooner..i would have basically farmed ivankov for free

Mixed2k

OKAY, I've been thinking about starting this game for a while and now was the time for some heavy rerolling (5 rare recruit tries per reset).

Was incredibly angry that I got only "decent" stuff and none of the top tier leaders, until now...

Got the black clad ace (strong world ace?), he seems....really good, right? His leader skill seems strong and his evolution stats high.
At least shooters aren't missing good free subs it seems.

Majukun

ok,let'0s try seeing this from a positive prospective..i know have capone which seems to have a decent special...basically for full blue orbs i need ivankov+capone+miss valentine?
there's nothing less "expensive" than that character wise?
OKAY, I've been thinking about starting this game for a while and now was the time for some heavy rerolling (5 rare recruit tries per reset).

Was incredibly angry that I got only "decent" stuff and none of the top tier leaders, until now...

Got the black clad ace (swong world ace?), he seems....really good, right? His leader skill seems strong and his evolution stats high.

he becomes really good later in the game,when we got some key units that make him able to inflict even more than 3 millions damage in one turn

but in general you can't really go wrong with legends,they are all good somehow

Dandte

Got the black clad ace (swong world ace?), he seems....really good, right? His leader skill seems strong and his evolution stats high.
Top top Tier in Japan....on global...well he is missing 3 Units. 4 for changes, but got a nice free Unit with maguerite in Japan Right now.

Mixed2k

Sweet, it's also good to know that there are some very useful shooters like gp usopp, perona and franky (not to mention that I find that these characters form a very cool team)
And now to keep on leveling so I can use him...

Mazre

Log Franky
Chaka

With 4/5 of the boosted supernovas and no desire for the log characters I *might* pull one more time. Good chance our next batch of chars is the revolutionaries yeah? Would much rather drop a stack of gems there.

wilstreak

first pull got Miss Goldenweek which is fine since i don't have her yet
and then pull another one and see a red card with aura
and..

definitely my most wanted card since she is the only female legend. LOL
though i don't have QCK team so she is useless at the moment

3rd pull log nami (1st form)
4th pull log nami (2nd form)
5th pull Mr.3 (dupe and break my straight 4 female pull, maybe a signal to stop)

You know she also boosts PSY right?

While not optimal, a double Boa team does allow for a dual color team for regular fortnight clearing if you lack 4 great QCK units.

chrono01

first pull got Miss Goldenweek which is fine since i don't have her yet
and then pull another one and see a red card with aura
and..

3rd pull log nami (1st form)
4th pull log nami (2nd form)
5th pull Mr.3 (dupe and break my straight 4 female pull, maybe a signal to stop)
Waifu material right there.

This has been a good day for many. Not all, unfortunately, but quite a few. Congrats on your Boa!

Was this your first legend?
Nope I have WB, Sengoku and SW Shanks.
TWO LEGENDS DROPPED

Ca1zCBJXEAANgXQ.jpg

AND

Ca1zCBFWAAAQG1F.jpg

BREHS GET ON THAT LEVEL RIGHT NOW BLESS UP

Also I received Bartho, Law and lots of dupes, still got a bunch of gems I'm sitting on

EWmof.gif
EWmof.gif
EWmof.gif
Congrats and congrats to everyone's else pull, hopefully for everyone else the RNG gods are more generous next time.

Also noticed the Sugo only units no longer has text that says Sugo Rare:
Ca2eUA_XIAAAiJd.jpg

Lack of interest? Literally the entire Twitch community uses that. The hell are they smoking.
Read that as the creator has lost interest not the community.

Lol I just did afro luffy with my LOG luffy team (+friend enel) instead of my enel team by accident.

Unlike my usual "Whoops wrong team"-mistakes I actually still managed to get through it quite well, good moment to practice my combo-ing I guess xD

MiTYH

I hate you all...

12 pulls, and about 7 of them were base Strawhat crew. Only my last pull of Log Franky, my first log unit, is new. Oh and Bellemere I suppose. Day 357, no legends in sight. Maybe some day...

I mentioned to Adawg earlier that I would actually be willing to take over the Character Database. I wouldn't be able to add any new features, but I could at least keep the new Characters updated. I'm familiar with their source code, because I took it and re purposed it for Yokai Watch:

http://YokaiWatch.github.io/characters/

The only thing that worries me is that I'm curious how they got the information so quickly for the new characters. I don't have a very good JP account, so I would need help identifying stats and everything for new characters. I would definitely need help with the Japanese as well.

MiTYH

I mentioned to Adawg earlier that I would actually be willing to take over the Character Database. I wouldn't be able to add any new features, but I could at least keep the new Characters updated. I'm familiar with their source code, because I took it and re purposed it for Yokai Watch:

http://YokaiWatch.github.io/characters/

The only thing that worries me is that I'm curious how they got the information so quickly for the new characters. I don't have a very good JP account, so I would need help identifying stats and everything for new characters. I would definitely need help with the Japanese as well.

Reddit could probably help you there, tons of people post new units and explain what's what

Verelios

Oh man, after yesterday's depressing pull I decided to pull twice this morning to get the bad taste out.

First pull was 4* Arlington
Second pull was 5* Valentines Vivi (!!!!!) I can replace my princess Vivid with her

After that I decided to pull just one more time:

I saw a red poster and started hoping it wasn't Shanks again.

Legend Sengoku (!!!!!!!!)

I'm officially done for awhile. Good luck to you guys.

Tidd

Damn, is it the amount of gems everyone uses or is the legend rate higher than before?
Whatever it is: Congrats to everyone who got one so far. And the others don't give up, your time will come!

Now that I have 2 legends and Thatch I will probably wait till we get at least 2 new batches. Who knows if the next batch will be SW characters, the revolutionary army or CP9. Whatever it will be I wait for 2!

My next goal will be to max Whitebeard and after that I hope I can finally beat his forest. (Maybe I can do it with my G3 team before) Also I need to max Blackbeard and Enel when they return.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
I was so close to beating WB forest with Log Luffy, but got bad gems at stage 19 even with special orb at level 2! Oh well. It was actually pretty easy to get to that point, so no biggie.

RedBoot

Speaking of WB Forest, I remember theorycrafting an Iva team that might be able to beat it back when it debuted. I never ran the numbers so it might be horribly wrong, but after I skill up my Iva a bit I might give it another shot. Probably won't work tho. :p

This morning's pull was a Law. Dupe, but I didn't have the unevolved version so at least it's another Pokedex slot (and a lame socket). I budgeted for 8 pulls and I've done 7, so I'll probably give it one more shot tomorrow.

Speaking of WB Forest, I remember theorycrafting an Iva team that might be able to beat it back when it debuted. I never ran the numbers so it might be horribly wrong, but after I skill up my Iva a bit I might give it another shot. Probably won't work tho. :p

Oh really now? Even if it doesn't work, I'd be interested in hearing the theory for this.

RedBoot

Oh really now? Even if it doesn't work, I'd be interested in hearing the theory for this.

There's not much theory, really. It was more of an assumption that clearing WB Forest requires a boost above 2.5 on a rainbow team, since that's what LL/G3, Rayleigh, WB, etc, provide. Iva's one of the only other ways to get that, so I wanted to see if it was possible. I can't remember if I ultimately decided on Iva/Iva or Iva/Rayleigh, or what the crew members were. My saved team on github is Iva, Iva, Mihawk, Perona, GP, and Broggy, but I don't think that was the final group. Can't remember why I'd put Broggy there over any other INT character. I believe I was trying to "replace" SWS Zoro with either a damage reducer or a healer. Anyway, I'll put more thought into it later today, but like I said, it might be a complete bust. Iva does get a boost against WB himself, at least.

(The other thing my theory was based on was the assumption that Bamco wouldn't introduce content that was absolutely impossible for F2P players, which is probably an optimistic assumption. Hawk Forest is doable for F2P though, so maybe!)

Hana-Bi

Oh man, made some more pulls and got Log Zoro as the only non dupe char and then I used 9 Jimbe skill books without a skill up...

lucypirates

Unconfirmed Member
I now officially have another Whitebeard copy, downright hilarious.

Nice to see some morning pulls work out for others, congrats!

Majukun

Can I beat Mihawk Island with how my current box is? If not, what should I prioritise?

https://twitter.com/GuerrillaDawg/status/697512096838393860

if i remember correctly ,it should be possible to do with something like this

(friend capt) g3 luffy
(capt) mr prince sanji
alvida
mihawk
mr 3
gp usopp

but don't quote me on that,i didi it a long ago and with double g3 luffy but the rest of the team it was pretty much the same i think..maybe someone else instead of mr 3

Hana-Bi

So what team are you using for Ivankov? Hopefully I have the time to farm for some sockets, because he would be great in a Log Luffy rainbow team with Doffy.

Will try to farm with this team:

Law/Law
Mihawk
Doffy
Apoo
Doublefinger

All max level / max skill level.

chrono01

Oh, afternoon guys. What are you all up t-

Oh man, after yesterday's depressing pull I decided to pull twice this morning to get the bad taste out.

First pull was 4* Arlington
Second pull was 5* Valentines Vivi (!!!!!) I can replace my princess Vivid with her

After that I decided to pull just one more time:

I saw a red poster and started hoping it wasn't Shanks again.

Legend Sengoku (!!!!!!!!)

I'm officially done for awhile. Good luck to you guys.

Did 12 more pulls this morning.

d1ilsUU.jpg

Also managed to snag the event Vivi, Perona and a Log Franky.

I now officially have another Whitebeard copy, downright hilarious.

Nice to see some morning pulls work out for others, congrats!

As predicted I gave it one more go.

!!!

SHANKS! My first global legend!

So naturally I had to pull again just in case...

which lead to:

Oars Jr (new)
Kuma (new)
Baloon Luffy (dup)

Super happy right now.
!!!

That Legend Luck continues. Either we're all blessed, on Namco Bandai improved the rates for the Anniversary. Either way, congrats to you all! You almost make me want to try and go for another (and that Kid that's been eluding me), but I only have 31 gems and want to save for the future. I must resist.

Also, sorry on your Whitebeard dupe again, Lucy. He seems to really...really like you.

Did two more pulls to end the day (90 gems left);

Got an izo dupe & Jewelry Bonny, who's new.

Not sure if Bonny ever has any function but as a collector I like getting missing units.

It's not that the rates were improved, it's that the pool now has more Legends to potentially pull from as opposed to 1 or 2 that we had for a very long time. That's why people think that Japan has better rates, but it's simply because the Legend volume is so much higher so the chances of you pulling one is much higher than what it was on Global.

Also, not sure if I'm on the Doc but I'd love for some of these new 6* Mihawk friends. Dropping my code here. Feel free to add even if you don't have him, but at least have either a Legend lead or a Max level and/or skilled lead like G3 or a Raid Boss.

839 607 494

Dawg

People can add me too. I don't have any legends but my Basil Hawkins will gladly tell you that your chance of death is 0% on a daily basis. Actually, scrap that. I don't usw him as captain. I havw Vista, Jinbe, Kuma, Urouge, Diamond Jozu and most 2/2,5x captains.

Also, I only have 85/188 friends ;_;

ID: 934 097 176

chrono01

It's not that the rates were improved, it's that the pool now has more Legends to potentially pull from as opposed to 1 or 2 that we had for a very long time. That's why people think that Japan has better rates, but it's simply because the Legend volume is so much higher so the chances of you pulling one is much higher than what it was on Global.

Also, not sure if I'm on the Doc but I'd love for some of these new 6* Mihawk friends. Dropping my code here. Feel free to add even if you don't have him, but at least have either a Legend lead or a Max level and/or skilled lead like G3 or a Raid Boss.

839 607 494
I sent a friend request. Myself and Dawg were already friends.

I'm currently running Log Luffy, but I switch between many depending on the situation (Mihawk, Garp, Ace, Marco, Doflamingo, Moria, etc.). I need to level/evolve my new Legend (Shanks) too.

Much work to be done!

Top Bottom