• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

Heng

can i get AISA in elite difficulty (the 3rd one) or i have to beat on the 4thn difficulty in order for AISA to appear?
She can drop on any difficulty but I think she has a higher drop rate on the maximum difficulty (not 100% sure about this).

ah_hia

can i get AISA in elite difficulty (the 3rd one) or i have to beat on the 4thn difficulty in order for AISA to appear?
Any difficulty will let Aisa drop as she is a bonus stage character. Even at the highest difficulty, Aisa won't show up sometimes so attempt the stage difficulty that you are comfortable in beating.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
RsuTUfO.jpg

New record.

Using my beautiful new Inthawk to beat him myself, but I have to keep defaulting back to Rayleigh because my Mihawk friends keep vanishing on me.

IntHawk/IntHawk/Crocodile/Vista/Mr. 1/Mr. 3

Rayleigh/Rayleigh/IntHawk/Crocodile/Robin/Log Nami

Copons

I'm using the same team. There's something unsatisfying about not being able to get that last hit in.

Indeed. :'(

I just got a full INT orbs on this team:
2xRayleigh
Vista
Robin
Nami
Kaku
with Robin and Kaku specials fired up.

I even took a screenshot of the team ready to attack, to have a before-and-after kind of thing for my first 3M hit.
Of course I closed at like 2.5M with one Rayleigh left. :'(

ElChado

Neo Member
Using my beautiful new Inthawk to beat him myself, but I have to keep defaulting back to Rayleigh because my Mihawk friends keep vanishing on me.

IntHawk/IntHawk/Crocodile/Vista/Mr. 1/Mr. 3

Rayleigh/Rayleigh/IntHawk/Crocodile/Robin/Log Nami

I've been using friend legend hawks with my raid hawk. 1 turn kill nearly every time-only time i dont is when RNG says no int orbs for you.

friend legend hawk/raid hawk/croc/vista/robin/doffy with 3 int orbs reaches 3.2 mil burst,2 orbs 2.5 million-ish burst.

Takes 14 turns of stalling for doffy special, lots of time to get at least 2 int orbs somewhere to then swap using doffy.

Gizuko

Tried with slashers since my list is full of level 40-something Vivis (why?! Why 43-45?!) and... Kinda blew coby away before he used his buff, so I faced Garp with 4 bound units.

Who would be a good second damage reducer if my smoker is still 3* by the way? I tried Aisa but her cooldown is too long (I'm set on using a Zombie team later, once I have a bit more time, so this is just out of curiosity).

Heng

Tried with slashers since my list is full of level 40-something Vivis (why?! Why 43-45?!) and... Kinda blew coby away before he used his buff, so I faced Garp with 4 bound units.

Who would be a good second damage reducer if my smoker is still 3* by the way? I tried Aisa but her cooldown is too long (I'm set on using a Zombie team later, once I have a bit more time, so this is just out of curiosity).
Alvida and Perona are 2 other good damage reducers although they do come from fortnight. Do you have me added? I can put up a level 76 Princess Vivi for you if you want.

lucypirates

Unconfirmed Member
Was initially running Rayleigh, but switched to a Sengoku team as I was trying to increase the speed of my runs. The -4 CD to start really does feel like a cheat, thus it sped things up nicely with Robin at 8 to start and Doffy at 10 (based on their respective skill max). I had Striker Croc as my final hitter and I threw in Towel Nami for good measure for orb manipulation.

I went for 5/5 lock and silence which ended up taking 65 copies total. Now thankfully it's time for a short but nice break, good luck to everyone for the remainder of the raid. I'll try to circulate my friend captain as much as possible to hopefully help with runs.

I've been using friend legend hawks with my raid hawk. 1 turn kill nearly every time-only time i dont is when RNG says no int orbs for you.

friend legend hawk/raid hawk/croc/vista/robin/doffy with 3 int orbs reaches 3.2 mil burst,2 orbs 2.5 million-ish burst.

Takes 14 turns of stalling for doffy special, lots of time to get at least 2 int orbs somewhere to then swap using doffy.

If I stalled I'm sure I could one shot him in the first turn as well but I'm just blowing right through and killing him without stalling. Managed to get all my sockets with only around 6 gems spent.

Gizuko

Alvida and Perona are 2 other good damage reducers although they do come from fortnight. Do you have me added? I can put up a level 76 Princess Vivi for you if you want.

I have Alvida, but some guides recommend two damage reducers so I was looking for a second one. I really wish I had Perona right now.

I actually don't have you added, but I'd like to add you if you have room - I'm in no rush though, as it is still early in some countries so most Vivis might still be sporting Jimbes and whatever they use to clear these FNs.

Thank you for the offer.

xrokis

congrats Heng and Hana-Bi for beating WB forest!
i tried it a few times with G3, but it's too luck dependent.
always good to have goals in this game though :)

garp went well for me, took only 34 copies to get 5 lock 5 silence.
my team was
mihawk/ mihawk
doffy/ slasher croc
robin/ vista

at the start i stalled until mihawks special was ready, but after a few runs i just farmed for two int orbs and doffys special.
pretty fast and you never run out of mihawk friends
zephyrs chances of survival get slimmer and slimmer ;)

if anyone needs another captain up let me know

Majukun

for garp i decided to not be fixated with a particular configuration of sockets and just get the best one i get a good amount of..at the moment it seems to be going for lock and auto heal...i suppose the anti despair one is gotta be brought by someone else in the party,since i didn't get a single one thus far

MiTYH

Man, I have all the right units for a burst team, but I wasted so much stamina because I didn't hit perfects. Double Tnami/broggy/buggy/Robin, or double vista tank teams, or doube nami/croc/vista/robin/cobyv2. All failed except one time I was lucky.

Now I'm running Mihawk/Mihawk/Croc/Vista/Smoker/Alvida. It's so safe it's silly. As long as one Mihawk is max special, you can win. Start smoker on the first turn of Garp, Alvida for the big hit, then you've got a turn extra to get Garp done. Should have done this from the beginning

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
I'm using the same team. There's something unsatisfying about not being able to get that last hit in.
Yeah, I replaced Croc for Legendhawk in the later runs just to break that record, since I never have Croc's cool down ready anyways. Have to basically skip Doffy in the chain in order to hit him with all my purple dudes.

Super easy raid, but stuck at 3 lock and 2 despair. Around 30 Garps in.

Majukun

Yeah, I replaced Croc for Legendhawk in the later runs just to break that record, since I never have Croc's cool down ready anyways. Have to basically skip Doffy in the chain in order to hit him with all my purple dudes.

Super easy raid, but stuck at 3 lock and 2 despair. Around 30 Garps in.

stuck at 4 locks and 2 despair..now it's time to recharge my phone ..already spent 9 gems..counting one level up and the extra run i get sometimes,i'm well above 35 garps probably

RalchAC

Fuck Garp.

Really. I decided to go for Heal/Bind.

Got 5 points at Despair out of my 20 copies farmed so far. In the meanwhile, heal is at 2 and bind at 1.

This sucker is like a curse for me... I had already farmed over 100 copies to max skill him...

Tidd

Yep fuck garp!

Got 5 cooldown and 3matching orb before I got 2 despair at once. Now I'm at 4 despair and 1 bind with 35? Copies

chrono01

Garp is really hitting at a bad time for me. I was busy last night farming points in the Dokkan Battle tournament and I'm currently en route to visit my sister from outside the city. It looks like I'll farm him next time he returns, but I'll keep my Towel Nami up for those that need it.

Good luck and have fun!

(I didn't text this while driving, that would be entirely irresponsible!)

Gizuko

Great to hear, congrats !!

Which team did you end up using ? Zombie ?

Thank you!
Yeah, zombie team with full lobster crew since I couldn't wait much longer for Vivis to show up (I'm a bit busy today) so it was a nightmare. It's kind of ironic too, now that I have more high-level Vivis I don't have the time to farm him.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Double Vista + Mihawk ship is still casual mode deluxe for Garp - very nice especially if you are doing other stuff at the same time.
Thank you!
Yeah, zombie team with full lobster crew since I couldn't wait much longer for Vivis to show up (I'm a bit busy today) so it was a nightmare. It's kind of ironic too, now that I have more high-level Vivis I don't have the time to farm him.
Heh, thats cool i have to admit i didnt saw any Vivi users in my friendlist - guess she is really a leader you have to ask for nowadays since everyone is able to farm Garp with faster teams.

You probably dont wanna farm him with Vivi anyway - his Special Animation.,..man i still have nightmares from watching it over and over again lol.
Garp is really hitting at a bad time for me. I was busy last night farming points in the Dokkan Battle tournament and I'm currently en route to visit my sister from outside the city. It looks like I'll farm him next time he returns, but I'll keep my Towel Nami up for those that need it.

Good luck and have fun!

(I didn't text this while driving, that would be entirely irresponsible!)

A couple natural stamina runs here as well, dont have the time or stones to farm him. Though i wonder...are his Sockets essential for any raid clears ? For Aokiji they probably would be helpful.

Heng

I have Alvida, but some guides recommend two damage reducers so I was looking for a second one. I really wish I had Perona right now.

I actually don't have you added, but I'd like to add you if you have room - I'm in no rush though, as it is still early in some countries so most Vivis might still be sporting Jimbes and whatever they use to clear these FNs.

Thank you for the offer.
Sorry I went to bed shortly after making the post. I've accepted the request anyways in case you need her or anyone else in the future. I'm glad to hear you got him down though. :)

Majukun

is there any video of someone able to do the beard forest with a double g3 team?
all i can find are videos of people failing at some point..and log luffy's psecials seems to play a big role in a successful run in the one i checked with the legend instead

also,better to bring doflamingo or mihawk as the other guy other than the trio perona/gp usopp/alvida?

Heng

is there any video of someone able to do the beard forest with a double g3 team?
all i can find are videos of people failing at some point..and log luffy's psecials seems to play a big role in a successful run in the one i checked with the legend instead

also,better to bring doflamingo or mihawk as the other guy other than the trio perona/gp usopp/alvida?
It maybe possible to clear it with G3 but I think you'd have to get really lucky in order to do so. Log Luffy special is pretty great, I used it on Izo stage and Ace stage. G3 doesn't even come close and on top of that he also changes his orb to STR. His captain ability also allows you to heal without sacrificing damage as well, something you'd have to choose for G3. You could probably find a way to work around that with Auto heal, but you'd have to sacrifice a lot of sockets since everyone on that team has only 1 or 2 sockets.

Also I'd recommend Doflamingo with the trio. Mihawk is nice but his special doesn't hold a candle to Doffy. His special allowed me to one shot Jozu + 2 lobster and Marco + Jozu on the last stage.

lucypirates

Unconfirmed Member

The one combination I know that works is G3/Whitebeard (max special). I know someone who has gone this route and succeeded. Not their video below, but I did find this via a quick Youtube search:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F77epAcWoq8

The description has a small breakdown on what to do. Doffy may still be a good substitute given the orb swapping as the run uses Mihawk.

RalchAC

Well, I'm at 3/3 with Heal and Bind sockets. Looking a bit better than early on.

I may do a bunch of extra runs in an hour. I'd love to get 5 at Bind in case Aokiji is the next Clash

Hana-Bi

How many friend captains can you have in the japan version? Is it also 200 like in global?

It's really hard to delete some friends even with 200 friend captains...

Spinx

If Aokiji was coming next, they would've put a PSY rate up but we're getting an INT instead.

If we do get a new raid it's going to be Fat Usopp and Heracles.

Majukun

what if we get zephyr? there are 4 fortnights based on impel down.. the 3 left are said chan and domino, and this one it's basically only for shooters.. if they ever have to release zephyr, it has to be before this fortnight.. otherwise many people will have problems

Also.. any idea when the new classes will be out? should they have come out with the 4.0 update?

RalchAC

It'd be cool if we got Boa and only like 3 people could beat her 60 stamina version.

Unless there is some Slasher team that works like this:

INTHawk / Mihawk
Doflamingo / Crocodile
Mr.1 (Prison) / Utility sub.

Or something along those lines, I can't see myself doing, since some Fodder has that weird shield that makes Log Luffy useless.

I don't think we will get her though.

RedBoot

In theory it'd have to be Zephyr, Aokiji, Heracles'n, or Duval, since all the other raid bosses interact with the new classes.

I do like the theory I saw posted somewhere (maybe here?) that they'll save Heracles'n for April 1, much like the Japanese version did. We're already close. But if they did that, I'd expect another new boss before that, since I doubt they'd go from mid January to April without a new raid.

Aren't Duval and Heracles'n both in the game data already? I can't see us getting a third DEX raid before the first INT one, though.

lucypirates

Unconfirmed Member
I think it'll finally be an INT raid, so Z or Aokiji. Personally I'd prefer not having another 60 stamina and am hoping that Z is finally making an appearance. At least that's what my prep work has been socket wise the past 3 weeks. If it isn't, it isn't... something something play/prep for what has been available.

How many friend captains can you have in the japan version? Is it also 200 like in global?

It's really hard to delete some friends even with 200 friend captains...

As far as I know, 200 is the cap in Japan too.

Gizuko

You probably dont wanna farm him with Vivi anyway - his Special Animation.,..man i still have nightmares from watching it over and over again lol.

Battle took around 150-200 turns, so I can relate to this D:

Sorry I went to bed shortly after making the post. I've accepted the request anyways in case you need her or anyone else in the future. I'm glad to hear you got him down though. :)

Thank you! And worry not, I managed to get it done anyway, which is what matters x)

Wadiwasi

Banned
Ugh, zombie'd my first raid....... ............ .............. ....................

Ugh

That was painful. However, I did find myself getting better at it and was finishing @ around 90 turns instead of the 150 I started at lol.

Mazre

Skill maxed my garp , currently 3/5 silence, 4/5 bind.

Evolved my Shanks to 6*

JP side grabbed Kreig and Inupe so should be good for princess turtles now.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
For future reference:
Garp can be beaten with the following team safely:
Coffin Boat
Mihawk/Doffy
Mihawk
Daz Bones prisoner
Vista
and another int slasher.

>_>

Now I'll never forget

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Um, wow @ Usopp'n 20 stamina raid

HP: 2550
ATK: 700
RCV: -41
CMB: 4 (Number of hits)
Cost: 20
Captain Ability: Boost chance of getting RCV orbs, boosts PSY HP 2x
Special: Empties all slots with RCV orbs, boosts attack of all charaters by 5% for 2 turns. (Default cooldown: 10 turns. Max CD: 5 turns)
5 sockets.

Top Bottom