• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

I did my 6 pulls. This is what regret feels like.

Hotori & Kotori
Unevolved Mr. 3
Evolved Alvida
Base Nami
Unevolved Log Usopp (dupe)
Unevolved Thatch (dupe)

RedBoot

Four pulls:

1. X Drake (dupe)
2. Kuma (dupe)
3. X Drake (dupey dupe)
4. Crocus (dupe)

Yup. I guess if you want X Drake, this is your time. I usually do a fifth pull in the morning, not so sure about it right now. Still want Moria, but putting 5 more gems toward another Drake instead of Blackbeard farming seems like a bad idea.

lucypirates

Unconfirmed Member
Did a few pulls (Squard, Blamenco, Urouge, X-Drake x2, Moria, base Nami x2, Crocus, Helmeppo, Smoker, Doma and Django), however, nothing new for myself. I thought the pulls were good just not what I was looking for. I did keep the Squard and Urouge since they were 4*, which pretty much completes my collection for possible Sengoku PSY subs below a 20 cost.

While it's always exciting to try for new units, I think it's officially time to be really cautious going forward. Need a new batch in there and an actual decent rate up.

All the best luck wise to anyone still pulling or goes back in.

RedBoot

Oh, I forgot about it due to the Drakefest, but the news post says we're getting Enies Lobby 1 in early March. I'm mostly excited because that gets us one step closer to EL2 (which is going to be fun to farm for story units), but I guess trying for Blueno will be fun.

No more sugos for me until they put in a new batch. I've learned my lesson. I would imagine they'll have to put new ones in the next sugo or at least the one after. The revolutionaries and the CP9 batches will have to come at some point. I've had it with Log units.

Totakeke

Pulled on my account that had Towel Nami, X-Drake, and Rakuyo. Seemed like a pretty good Sugo to bring the account out from just being a friend leader account.

8 pulls, Gecko Moria, Squard, Log Usopp, story Zoro, story Usopp, story Colby, and normal buggy.

All the int leaders... friend leader account it is.

Tidd

Did one pull. Got a silver poster, but surprisingly it was Chaka, who is new for me. Only got his 4* version so far.

But yeah waiting till we get at least 2 non legend batches would be the best advice for long time players.

My fortnight farming will hopefully come to an end because I just need one more lock socket for my Mr.2 and I'm done! After that I will farm a few story mode characters.

And yay Eines Lobby part 1!
Japan gets another Jimbe. (a new legend according to someone on reddit) let's hope he will boost fighters, so they aren't crap anymore.

linkent

Man, I'd like Log Vivi. :(
Got her last sugo :D

So I had 47 gems.
Let my son pulled once, then his sister saw it and want to pull too.
and they took my phone away and pull all of those gems....

All were dupes, blamenco,kid,marco.
6 silver dupes, buggy, 3x nami, story luffy, ms.goldenweek

7686178464_fdc8ea66c7.jpg

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
4 pulls here, horrible result not one of the featured unit or any new units - lol.

ReaperXL7

So I just started messing around with this and I'm liking it quite a bit so far. My first pull after the tutorial was 5* trafalgar law which seems pretty good so far but it was a 5* so I decided to keep him regardless and build from there.

I noticed that the rem pull says that there is a higher chance of int characters so should I even bother since int units won't really synergiez with trafalgar or should I use my 50 gems during this sugo fest anyway. Is sugo fest similar to god fest in PAD?

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
There is no way I'm pulling for this sugo when I already have Blamenco, Kidd, Alvida, Biker Smoker, Doublefinger, Killer, Enel, Kaku, Prisoner Croc, Urouge, every int nami (except Tea time, which hasn't been released), Moriah, evolved hawkins, poison croc (literally just got a few hours ago to drop, FINALLY)... like, I think the only reason why i would pull is if I really, really wanted to try for a whitebeard, but he's probably my least desired legend since I really do not like the low HP attack boosting captain abilities (although this may change if/when I get the moby dick), and there are so many great STR strikers, and STR characters and strikers in general.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
So I just started messing around with this and I'm liking it quite a bit so far. My first pull after the tutorial was 5* trafalgar law which seems pretty good so far but it was a 5* so I decided to keep him regardless and build from there.

I noticed that the rem pull says that there is a higher chance of int characters so should I even bother since int units won't really synergiez with trafalgar or should I use my 50 gems during this sugo fest anyway. Is sugo fest similar to god fest in PAD?

Reroll until you get a legend (or maybe a Gear 3).

Majukun

you will need a large variety of units if you wanna be able to take all the content of the game.. the big part of this game is team building, don't think you'll be able to do everything with just one team.
so since you are new and you lack tons of units, I'd say pull.. at worst you gonna get something for later

Gizuko

Did 4 pulls since a new sw ace appeared on my friendlist:

5* squard (at least I don't need to evolve mine now)
4* oars (dupe)
3* krieg (fuck you, game)
4* Fine Tempo Nami (new)

It's somehing I guess.

Heng

Did 2 pulls, got Golden Week 3* and Log Robin 5*. I have 4* Robin so I guess that'll save me the evolution materials. Meh I'll stop here.

Last run before 2% drop rates go away from Alabasta and got Crocodile to drop. Pretty sweet.

Hisoka

Socketfest. Did 5 pulls:

Usopp tabasco
Arlong
Chopper brain
Choo
Choo

What the hell man, out of east blue a long time ago. This sugo is crappy fo sho.

I'll never leave the legendless club

Edit: this game sure tries to tell me to get out with this "Choochoo".

Socketfest. Did 5 pulls:

Usopp tabasco
Arlong
Chopper brain
Choo
Choo

What the hell man, out of east blue a long time ago. This sugo is crappy fo sho.

I'll never leave the legendless club

Edit: this game sure tries to tell me to get out with this "Choochoo".

THE SHITTY GAF SUGO RECRUIT TRAIN NEVER ENDS! CHOO CHOO MOTHER FUCKERS!

chrono01

Wow, all of these Sugofest pulls. It's depressing. :(

I'm definitely saving my Rainbow Gems. I mean, I was hesitant to begin with, since I have so many of the rate-up units, especially the double rate ones. While I'd love to have Killer/Kid, I'm not about to pull for them given the luck in this thread as well as the fact that the potential for dupes for me being so high. I'll hold back, so I can pull double next time.

Majukun

Wow, all of these Sugofest pulls. It's depressing. :(

I'm definitely saving my Rainbow Gems. I mean, I was hesitant to begin with, since I have so many of the rate-up units, especially the double rate ones. While I'd love to have Killer/Kid, I'm not about to pull for them given the luck in this thread as well as the fact that the potential for dupes for me being so high. I'll hold back, so I can pull double next time.
well it's not like other's luck really matter.. or at this point I would've pulled a legend

Verelios

Not pulling this Sugo. I'll save 100 gems for the next one. I still haven't done Waters 7 either. Repeatedly downloading the story content stops me each time.

I wasn't gonna pull but the amazing pulls in this thread have inspired me!

5 pulls ,let's see what I get!

1: mr.5 lol
2: Thatch! 4 star (new!)
3. fuck off helmeppo.
4. mr.5 unevolved ...that's new. >.>
5. LOG ...

WHY THE FUCK DID I GET A SECOND LOG LUFFY GODDAMNIT.

RalchAC

Miss Golden Week and Alvida. Lol.

Bamco isn't going to get my money if my first 2 pulls are that awful...

Guess I will wait for another Sugo. My life without Robin continues.

Top Bottom