• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

RedBoot

Welp, Stage 3 destroys my Sengoku team. Gonna need to get Despair/Lock sockets before next time (which is certainly doable, once we get a few fortnights to return).

I can beat 40 stamina comfortably with Garp, Mr. 2, Coby, Impact Usopp, Marco, and a friend SW Shanks. Managed to get Aokiji to drop on the second try. The boss fight is actually kind of forgiving, assuming you know his turn order. But yeah, not farming this one today.

ah_hia

My shortage in sockets has really screwed me over. I might just gem 60 stamina for 1 copy and call it a day. Cant even do 40 stamina without dying :p

RedBoot

Also:

-Free Spirit class being added on the 6th. That's what Freedom is going to be known as here. Kinda wordy, but okay.
-In addition to adding the new class, we get a box increase to 600 during the same maintenance! So feel free to stock up on whatever.

Tidd

FOSSA AND RAKUYO FORTNIGHT FOR JAPAN! Maybe Thatch or Curie as a hidden boss? At least both of them are in the fortnight banner. Great to see that they are releasing farmable sockets for these characters outside of the colosseum.
Oh and after the Boa ship, Japan gets Enels airship.

Did a few Aokiji runs and got a few copies. sw shanks team few! Let's see if I can reach at least 50 copies with my 20ish gems. Box space upgrade couldn't be timed better!

I did 60 stamina a few times and only lost once thanks to auto-targetting doing me wrong on wave 2. The last marine fodder had a 1 turn cooldown and it auto-targeted the lobster instead and I didn't see it in time.

Rayleigh/Whitebeard has been pretty reliable otherwise. I fear my biggest hurdle may be the lack of Whitebeard friends on my team. I could feasibly switch to a Ray/Squard team if I need to but I'll have to see how the Aokiji fight is handled differently without the 30% health cut.

Heng

Wow, +1 attack to any free spirit character we recruit... Even if we get crappy dupes, we can still collect all the power up, assuming we don't need the socket.

DrAg0nBoY

Well did a 40 stamina run, used one gem and he droped. Happy about that and finished with this raid. Will try to farm him the next time he comes around.

Hisoka

40 sta with Marco wasn't that hard.

Went into 60 with 100% confidence, like Aokiji up my...
Welp
WcNZaFb.jpg
For real? SQUARD!!!
Got beaten badly on turn 1.
I guess that's why people recommend adding Rayleigh as friendcaptain at least. (and also because of the special against Aokijis lock..)

Majukun

I have 8 SW shanks atm in my friend list.. considering it's only 7 am here a couple might add later... I will not be able to farm Aokiji tull this afternoon though

chrono01

Yeah, 60 is really tricky without sockets. I wish I had better luck back with Impact Usopp/Garp. :(

I'm going to farm 40 until I get a drop and call it. I'll farm him when he returns when (hopefully) I have Level 2 Despair/Lock. I have Log Luffy socketed with em', so with another Log Luffy, at least I have Level 1. But still...

Edit: I just hit Aoikiji for just under 2.6 million damage in a single turn...

ElChado

Neo Member
I did 60 stamina a few times and only lost once thanks to auto-targetting doing me wrong on wave 2. The last marine fodder had a 1 turn cooldown and it auto-targeted the lobster instead and I didn't see it in time.

Rayleigh/Whitebeard has been pretty reliable otherwise. I fear my biggest hurdle may be the lack of Whitebeard friends on my team. I could feasibly switch to a Ray/Squard team if I need to but I'll have to see how the Aokiji fight is handled differently without the 30% health cut.

i've died 4 times i think now with wb/ray. 2 times because i got 0 meat when i had to tank a hit stage 2 due to everyone being 1 or 2 cd after stage 1. and 1 time due to landing 2 greats leading to stage 3 not all dying, and finally the last time i died i got to aokiji and it happened to be a run with low cd stage 2 leading me to be 1 turn away from ray special to unlock urouge.

Maybe my luck is just absolutely terrible but nearly every run ive done stage 2 is a 1 turn cooldown for everyone but the lobster 90% of the time.

I suck with manual targetting so im just really trying to not use g3 team.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
I've wiped three times so far due to spacing out mid-LL combo on stage 3. However I'm at 30 copies farmed and just evolved Aokiji. It's pretty easy, but you have to focus on key parts (stage 3 & Aokiji) / manual target a bunch on the other stages.

Will try and get to 40-50 tonight then try and hit 70 at some point tomorrow.

6aTbEpk.jpg

Dawg

anywhere i can see the new classes? Which ones will be in next sugo.

And when is sugo happening, i have 50 gems ready to drop

Majukun

they put the banner on the game, just scroll down a bit
freedom is the new one.. in Global is called 'free spirit'

Heng

Yeah, 60 is really tricky without sockets. I wish I had better luck back with Impact Usopp/Garp. :(

I'm going to farm 40 until I get a drop and call it. I'll farm him when he returns when (hopefully) I have Level 2 Despair/Lock. I have Log Luffy socketed with em', so with another Log Luffy, at least I have Level 1. But still...

Edit: I just hit Aoikiji for just under 2.6 million damage in a single turn...
Do you have PSY Enel? If you do, you can swap your Impact Usopp for GP Usopp if he has the correct sockets. If not, I'd recommend doing:

LL/LL
Garp/GP Usopp
Coby/Mihawk

Follow the steps I've given to Sasuke and Miyth and you should have enough damage. It should also work with double LL specials too.

Look up characters with ID number: 668-677 on this site:
http://optc-db.github.io/characters/#/search/

If you want to find freedom units, there should be a filter on the left hand side.

Hana-Bi

First 40 stamina run was okay. He didn't drop and I cleared it without problems.

Will try 60 stamina later today. Don't think I'll farm him though.
My double LL, Doffy, Impact Usopp, Mr2 and Garp team can deal over 3 million damage in one turn but will only deal 400k damage without any specials. So I really have to hit all those perfects on turn 5 against Aokiji...

Will wait till I have my sockets for Impact Usopp and Garp ready.

chrono01

Do you have PSY Enel? If you do, you can swap your Impact Usopp for GP Usopp if he has the correct sockets. If not, I'd recommend doing:

LL/LL
Garp/GP Usopp
Coby/Mihawk

Follow the steps I've given to Sasuke and Miyth and you should have enough damage. It should also work with double LL specials too.
Nope, I pumped all of my Usopp duplicates into Impact Usopp, since I read he was useful for Aokiji. 1 despair, and 1 lock. HORRIBLE luck. :(

Thanks for the team recommendation, BTW. I'll keep it in-mind for when I do max socket GP Usopp.

Maybe my luck is just absolutely terrible but nearly every run ive done stage 2 is a 1 turn cooldown for everyone but the lobster 90% of the time.

I haven't fully tested it yet because I'm waiting on a stamina refill so I can reach a level up without gemming but I think if you target the top right fodder in stage 2, it should cycle to the top left and then the entire bottom row leaving just the lobster. When I died I was targetting the top left so if I'm right you should be able to clear the all the fodder and the turtle in 1 turn.

Also, I'm considering replacing Mr. 3 with GP Usopp since it seems I've always had 10 turns pass by the time I've gotten to the locking turn. The only way this might not work is if the evolved marine in wave 1 starts with a 1 turn cooldown but even then it still might be possible. I only consider the switch because I'd get the type bonus for Usopp and it would eliminate the woes of not having Rayleigh's special up or fudging the wave 3 clear. I've reached Ray's special at the last possible turn in the Aokiji fight and I'd rather not have a run go bad because of that.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Well..this was kinda esay, cleared 40 and 60 stamina on my try

Maybe i got lucky with the enemy cooldown, but as long as you hit perfects doesnt seem like there is much trouble for a G3 team. Final burst with that team and hitting perfects on Aokiji was around 2.7m.

More or less done with the stage - but i might get 3-4 more runs in if have time later.

Dawg

i only have garp, usopp (any), franky, urouge and coby

They are all high level and do big dmg but I die at 60% of his health at 40stam

am i doomed? I don't really have sockets.

chrono01

Maybe i got lucky with the enemy cooldown, but as long as you hit perfects doesnt seem like there is much trouble for a G3 team. Final burst with that team and hitting perfects on Aokiji was around 2.7m.

More or less done with the stage - but i might get 3-4 more runs in if have time later.
Nice job! I'll try 60 stamina in a bit and hope for some orb luck!

Why is no one talking that we're getting a box increase?
Because I just learned of this.

So excited! \o/

Spinx

I can't do Aokiji. I died 7 times, won 4. For every copy I get, I lose a month of my life. I have to get 50 copies. FUUUUUU

Stupid gear 3.

edit: make that 8 deaths. Fucked up my chain combo on Aokiji. Goodbye doffy and usopp buff.
KuGsj.gif

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
I can't do Aokiji. I died 7 times, won 4. For every copy I get, I lose a month of my life. I have to get 50 copies. FUUUUUU

Stupid gear 3.

edit: make that 8 deaths. Fucked up my chain combo on Aokiji. Goodbye doffy and usopp buff.
KuGsj.gif

Nothing quite like getting a Great on the third hit of a chain, right? :p

cw_sasuke

Nice job! I'll try 60 stamina in a bit and hope for some orb luck!

Thanks, hope you get your copy later as well.

Just did my 2nd 60 stamina run and...well if you screw a single perfect streak with G3 on the was to Aokiji you are screwed lol.

cw_sasuke

That pressure! O_O

Such a weird feeling..one mess up and you know whatever follows know you have screwed up and wasted 60 stamina. So glad i could clear the stage on my first attempt.

Well...cant have it all...

Hisoka

Oh, it's actually doable with those units? Any socket requirement here?

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Day before raids with a new team, practice once or twice in the training forest; G3 has never failed me.

Majukun

Aokiji's kicking my ass. My cooldowns aren't low enough, I guess.

Revolutionary Inazuma's damage mitigation special seems pretty good.
it is, but it has limited use.. usually perona or Alvida are more than enough to get less than 5000hp of damage.. the exceptions can be aokiji's or Doffy's under 20% attacks

xrokis

i only have garp, usopp (any), franky, urouge and coby

They are all high level and do big dmg but I die at 60% of his health at 40stam

am i doomed? I don't really have sockets.

if you run a double garp team you pretty much need a point in silence or most of your health is just gone :/
you think you could get 5 points in silence spread across your characters? then you could use a friend garp with max sockets.

also:
https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePieceTC/comments/48urzl/aokiji_40_stam_guide/

if you still have trouble let us know where you are struggling

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
I think I'm done with Aokiji, at least, with 60 stamina. The mobs are just too unforgiving, and I can not reliably and consistently get to aokiji.

I tried my G3 team on 60 STA and couldn't make it past the second stage. I kept flubbing my perfects.

I switched to 2x Garp, Marco, Bon Clay, Impact, Doffy. I lost twice on 40 STA due to mistiming my burst. Once I got the hang of the battle, it took two victories to get his drop. I'm done for now. Hopefully I can handle 60 when I'm better socketed in the future and my Doffy has a max CD.

Top Bottom