• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

RedBoot

I've been expecting a Kizaru raid boss for a while. Japan was due for another QCK boss and since they're about to get to Shabondy, it makes sense. The Pica boss threw me off, but it looks like they were just stalling a bit. They're going to need to speed up our raid bosses a bit, we're falling behind. Maybe we will see Heracles'n in April.

Also, I've seen some people mentioning as such, but the success rate for the Big Top ship sucks. It took me four tries to get the first level. Usually the first 3-4 levels for a ship are practically automatic. Gonna give up on that one and save the rest of my cola for the Sunny.

lucypirates

Unconfirmed Member
Also, I've seen some people mentioning as such, but the success rate for the Big Top ship sucks. It took me four tries to get the first level. Usually the first 3-4 levels for a ship are practically automatic. Gonna give up on that one and save the rest of my cola for the Sunny.

It took me 257 as I mentioned before. I've seen reports of 300+, totally bizarre given the dinghy cola level upgrades. We'll probably have Sunny by the end of the month or early next given the story isle progression.

Heng

Could we have more Japan hype in here??? The next Japan event is even interesting for us because the Halloween fortnight will get a rerun! So it's possible we could get them soon, too. I would be so hyped. Straw hats sockets + whitebeard books!!! That's 828282times better than Kraken!

And Japan gets a Kizaru raidboss this month!!!
I've been playing the Japanese version as well, but I've been losing interest lately. The new contents are cool but my roster either lacks the special cool downs or just the unit all together to do anything fun there. It might also be due to not having many people playing there as well (at least on gaf). To me, global will always be better since I'm not behind trying to play catch up, and am well prepared for the raids/fortnights coming out.

I want to sell my JP account but the only place I've found looks pretty shady. I might just keep it and just roll for fun for Sugofest.

Majukun

took a look to the revolutionaries batch..they are all good in their own way,solid units...too bad i have way too many of the other rated up units...i think i'll go with the usual 4/5 pulls..hope to get ivankov since it's double rate up...it's one of my favorite characters in the series and it's also the 2,5 atk captain for the new freedom class

Kyou

Is there ever going to come a time where you can get the socket books? Kind of a weird thing to introduce then vanish.

Kyou

I guess that's good but the sheer number you'd need to socket a lot of the characters makes it strange that they'd be so uncommon.

They're really weird with the ancillary items. I dunno why socket tomes and single keys to adventure arent just drops in stages.

Mixed2k

Wait, are you guys telling me that those special books that allow to socket any character aren't even available on Global ?
My Rayleigh cries in the corner while those damn Log Luffys eat that meat from fortnights, so unfair :p

Getting really unlucky on sadi fortnight so far. Got only 6 croco skillbooks and 0 skillups.

Totakeke

Wait, are you guys telling me that those special books that allow to socket any character aren't even available on Global ?
My Rayleigh cries in the corner while those damn Log Luffys eat that meat from fortnights, so unfair :p

Getting really unlucky on sadi fortnight so far. Got only 6 croco skillbooks and 0 skillups.

Yeah, manticore skill ups has been a dud for me so far. Should have stuck with Helmeppo. :p

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Used all my stamina yesterday farming Enel....well no drop. Maybe next time. Didnt know we had purple Turtles today..dont really need them but anything is better than running Sadie-chan.

If you have the space its better to save up the skillbooks for a rate up event.

Heng

Used all my stamina yesterday farming Enel....well no drop. Maybe next time. Didnt know we had purple Turtles today..dont really need them but anything is better than running Sadie-chan.
You could run TT for your newly acquired legend tonight. :p

Kyou

I briefly entertain the thought

but it's okay because I can just turtle time tomorrow to level up all my legendaries I'll be getting tonight

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Got enel early yesterday

After 2 stamina bars worth of attempts, finally got a yellow hermit crab so I could evolve him and get rid of my yellow turtles. Now he's level 74 evolved. :3 Thanks, yellow turtles!

And now I have some box space for the purple (Yes, purple. Not black!) turtles

Wadiwasi

Banned
Got enel early yesterday

After 2 stamina bars worth of attempts, finally got a yellow hermit crab so I could evolve him and get rid of my yellow turtles. Now he's level 74 evolved. :3 Thanks, yellow turtles!

And now I have some box space for the purple (Yes, purple. Not black!) turtles

LOL I've always been so confused why they call them black #teampurple

chrono01

Sugofest tonight! Good luck to us all. I'll be doing my standard 5x pulls, hoping for Sabo. I won't get him. Also, Member Box increase hype!

Oh, I thought I should mention (with today's INT Turtle Time). The next Special Island after Sadi-chan is Domino, who's PSY based. You basically need a good Shooter team for 30-stamina and, since we don't have Zephyr (;_;), we'll have to make do with what we have. I was thinking of maybe using Raki as Captain (1.5x ATK and RCV for Shooters) and then a bunch of my strong Shooter subs, INT preferably. You might want to use the next week or so leveling up your Shooters, to get ready for the next island. If you're like me, you've probably been neglecting them.

RedBoot

7 runs 0 elders so far

Eight of my first nine runs had the exact same outcome: 2 daimyos and 3 treasure. Better than 4 treasure, 1 daimyo, I guess. Started getting some elders after that, though.

As for the sugo, as long as I get one of the revolutionaries, Capone, or Bonney, I'll be happy. They're all boosted so I might have a decent shot. Going to do between 3 and 5 pulls, depending on how things go. I'll wait for CP9's sugo before going too nuts. Gotta save some gems for the next Dofy day.

GaimeGuy

Sugofest tonight! Good luck to us all. I'll be doing my standard 5x pulls, hoping for Sabo. I won't get him. Also, Member Box increase hype!

Oh, I thought I should mention (with today's INT Turtle Time). The next Special Island after Sadi-chan is Domino, who's PSY based. You basically need a good Shooter team for 30-stamina and, since we don't have Zephyr (;_;), we'll have to make do with what we have. I was thinking of maybe using Raki as Captain (1.5x ATK and RCV for Shooters) and then a bunch of my strong Shooter subs, INT preferably. You might want to use the next week or so leveling up your Shooters, to get ready for the next island. If you're like me, you've probably been neglecting them.

Braham - boosts Shooter HP + ATK by 1.5x
Absalom - boosts Shooter ATK by 2x
Voyage Franky - Doubles Shooter ATK, Oww!
Curiel - Doubles Shooter characters' ATK, boost RCV by 1.5x
Tsuru - Doubles Shooter characters' ATK
Raki - Boosts Shooter Characters' ATK and RCV by 1.5x

BTW, people: Don't be fooled by Tsuru's mediocre starting attack (337). Her attack at max level (no candy) is 1210

RedBoot

I'll probably go with Wyper as captain for the Domino fortnight, unless the RCV hit is an issue.

I wouldn't mind if they pushed Domino back a bit and gave us Calgara instead, to celebrate the Free Spirit addition. I'm actually expecting that one to come early either way, since it came alongside Freedom in Japan.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
Ace and most likely Wyper are the best shooter leads. I maxed a shooter team for this. Zero synergy, but they can kill things dead.

Majukun

have no idea what domino's fortnight is all about, but going by class choice and synergy, I would go something like

2x wiper
perona, blackbeard
raki, curiel

but I might swap anything from gp. usopp to tsuru, Izo depending on what is needed

GaimeGuy

have no idea what domino's fortnight is all about, but going by class choice and synergy, I would go something like

2x wiper
perona, blackbeard
raki, curiel

but I might swap anything from gp. usopp to tsuru, Izo depending on what is needed

It's about Capone and getting his skill CD down to 10. :)

Totakeke

I'll probably go with Wyper as captain for the Domino fortnight, unless the RCV hit is an issue.

I wouldn't mind if they pushed Domino back a bit and gave us Calgara instead, to celebrate the Free Spirit addition. I'm actually expecting that one to come early either way, since it came alongside Freedom in Japan.

I want to make this 2 turn burst fighter team, just because.

KTCInz6.png

But noland would be nice too (and pull a log robin).

ElChado

Neo Member
After blowing WAY more gems than i wanted too on aokiji, i should have enough to max socket/skill him unless i get super unlucky... however i have nearly no gems left now for this week

All I want is a Sabo or a Legend Shanks.

And Capone + Thatch + Revolutionary Ivankov.

No biggies.

Maybe this is why we still have legendless people here, SOMEONE keeps taking theirs lol

So Wedding Vivi should be next in Japan, right?

I'd be so totally OK with that. I want that now too...

Tidd

Good luck everyone who pulls. This will be my first sugo in which I won't pull thanks to Aokiji and boxspace upgrade.

MiTYH

Three pulls.

- Log Zoro (new)
- Vista (dupe and already maxed skill, got despair socket though)
- LEGEND INT MIHAWK!

Seriously, so pumped. First legend, +365 days of play. And one that's easily socketable too thanks to the raids. And to think I almost didn't pull the last time...

SO PUMPED! HAPPY SUGO EVERYONE!

RedBoot

Four pulls:

-Evolved Whitey Bay (new, and something I've been wanting for a while)
-Cabin Boy Coby (harbinger of good luck)
-New Ivankov (definitely wanted this one)
-Evolved DeClavan Bros (New, not sure what I'll do with 'em but I'll take it)

Outside of pulling a legend, that's about as well as it could have gone, so I'm happy. I'll do the final pull tomorrow and call it done. Getting at least three new pulls is more than I've gotten in a while, and I usually end up doing 7-8 pulls, too.

Also, if you pull a unit that has the ATK bonus, it'll show up on the falling poster animation. Neat.

(Alas, my dream of finally completing the Fishman Karate team will have to wait, though. Someday, Koala and Hack!)

I never want to see another one of these old Log characters again (unless it's Luffy). They're just diluting the pool more than anything now. Only pulled 2 new units, Koala and Kaya. Koala isn't bad but luck wasn't on my side this time.

Majukun

usual horrible Sugofest that follows a decent one for me.. Basically wasted 25 gems and only got the decalvan brothers as a new character.. only freedom guy was blamenco which I already have

already got the storage to 600.. now I'm sitting at around 50 gems, waiting for the 400 days login to give some of those back in the following weeks

strangely, garp is coming back again

GaimeGuy

I did way too many pulls.

Pull #1: Fine Tempo Nami
Pull #2: Rakuyo 4* (NEW)
Pull #3: Log Vivi 4* (NEW)
Pull #4: Vista 4*
Pull #5: Fine Tempo Nami
Pull #6: Don Krieg
Pull #7: Log Zoro 5* (NEW)
Pull #8: Blamenco 4*
Pull #9: Apoo 4*
Pull #10: Log Zoro 4* (NEW)
Pull #11: Log Usopp 4* (NEW)
Pull #12: GPU
Pull #13: WARLORD OF THE SEA DRACULE MIHAWK. SO LONG, LEGENDLESS CLUB!

Jupiter

8 Pulls total because I couldn't stop on a silver poster.
Hawkins (new)
Log Luffy (new)
Psy Marco (Dupe)
Vayage Dream Vivi (new)
Jewelry Bonney (new)
Story Nami (crap)
Mr.5 (dupe)
Eustass Kid (new)

Not bad

Top Bottom