• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

bzzt

Neo Member
3 pulls: 2 dupes(Alvida, Bonney) and 1 new(Fossa). Still waiting for SW part 2 or Doffy familia, if that comes first, to splurge again.

Majukun

For me, the return means, "Hey everyone who had trouble with Aokiji, time to get lock and despair on your Garp since you didn't do it last time!"

But I'd be fine with Zephyr too.
I'd be OK with aokiji returning doflamingo style.. especially if the garp team with sockets it's reliable

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
ok, this is getting ridicolous.. what kind of devil did you sell your soul to?
When you get a dupe it's more of a curse. Feels bad. I'd give it to you free of charge if I could. He can join dupe Rayleigh in the trunk. It feels too terrible to feed him for a slot and then get map damage resistance or something.

Majukun

When you get a dupe it's more of a curse. Feels bad. I'd give it to you free of charge if I could. He can join dupe Rayleigh in the trunk. It feels too terrible to feed him for a slot and then get map damage resistance or something.
first world problems :p
you already have plenty of legends since you pull one per sugo, you are bound to find some dupes...

anyway, I have the feeling that after today I'll. not only be the president of the legend less club.. but also the only member

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Moira, Vista, Fine Tempo Nami, 2x Capone Bege, 3x Blamenco the Mallets (jeez), Luffy Gear Third, and an Alvida. Okay, I guess.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
first world problems :p
you already have plenty of legends since you pull one per sugo, you are bound to find some dupes...

anyway, I have the feeling that after today I'll. not only be the president of the legend less club.. but also the only member
You'll always have me. <3

chrono01

Three pulls.

- Log Zoro (new)
- Vista (dupe and already maxed skill, got despair socket though)
- LEGEND INT MIHAWK!

Seriously, so pumped. First legend, +365 days of play. And one that's easily socketable too thanks to the raids. And to think I almost didn't pull the last time...

SO PUMPED! HAPPY SUGO EVERYONE!
Congrats on the Mihawk! \o/

Got a Hack, Scissors dude, and a dupe WB. Lolz.
Such incredible and bad luck, at the same time. ;_;

I did way too many pulls.

Pull #1: Fine Tempo Nami
Pull #2: Rakuyo 4* (NEW)
Pull #3: Log Vivi 4* (NEW)
Pull #4: Vista 4*
Pull #5: Fine Tempo Nami
Pull #6: Don Krieg
Pull #7: Log Zoro 5* (NEW)
Pull #8: Blamenco 4*
Pull #9: Apoo 4*
Pull #10: Log Zoro 4* (NEW)
Pull #11: Log Usopp 4* (NEW)
Pull #12: GPU
Pull #13: WARLORD OF THE SEA DRACULE MIHAWK. SO LONG, LEGENDLESS CLUB!
Another Mihawk, congrats!

8 Pulls total because I couldn't stop on a silver poster.
Hawkins (new)
Log Luffy (new)
Psy Marco (Dupe)
Vayage Dream Vivi (new)
Jewelry Bonney (new)
Story Nami (crap)
Mr.5 (dupe)
Eustass Kid (new)

Not bad
I'd say Log Luffy is a little better than "not bad", friend. Congrats to you!

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
I did one more pull and got Hack. :3

So, for new units this sugo:
14 pulls

Rakuyo
Legend Mihawk
Log Vivi
Log Zoro (Unevolved)
Log Zoro (evolved)
Log Usopp
Hack

Not bad

chrono01

I did some pulls:

- Krieg (Dupe)
- Inazuma (New)
- Pound Phoenix Zoro (Dupe)
- Chaka (Dupe)
- Choo (Dupe)
- Pound Phoenix Zoro (Dupe)

...No thanks, stopping there. I did up my Member Box limit to 600, so there's that. 29 Rainbow Gems remaining, but I'm going to save them.

chrono01

If I knew I was gonna get dupes, I would've spent for box space instead.
The lure of shiny legend is too stronk
That's exactly why I did the box space first. Always useful and, most importantly, guaranteed. I was afraid if I started pulling the gatcha first, I'd get in too deep and couldn't afford the box upgrade(s). :(

Heng

I did 12 pulls and got:

Buggy (dupe)
Vista (dupe)
Koala (new)
Nojiko (new)
Hachi (dupe)
Helmeppo (dupe)
Balloon Luffy (new)
Alvida (dupe)
Golden Week (dupe)
Choo (dupe)
Balloon Luffy (dupe)
Hachi (dupe)

It's nice to finally get G3 Luffy but at the same time I don't really care about him since I got a better version of him. I should have stopped but oh well.

chrono01

I did 12 pulls and got:

Buggy (dupe)
Vista (dupe)
Koala (new)
Nojiko (new)
Hachi (dupe)
Helmeppo (dupe)
Balloon Luffy (new)
Alvida (dupe)
Golden Week (dupe)
Choo (dupe)
Balloon Luffy (dupe)
Hachi (dupe)

It's nice to finally get G3 Luffy but at the same time I don't really care about him since I got a better version of him. I should have stopped but oh well.
No worries man, G3 is still relevant, even with Log Luffy. Congrats to you!

GaimeGuy

So... sockets for my legend mihawk: Lock/Silence/CD Reduction/Matching Orbs . For the 5th, I'm thinking Environmental or Poison reduction. You know, for the eventual Magellan raid.

lucypirates

Unconfirmed Member
bjork... where you at...! I see your Sabo! Big congrats man. *franky thumbs up*

--

Did 18 pulls.

Grabbed all the new units:
5* Inazuma
5* Hack
5* Koala
4* Ivankov (stopped pulling here)

Also notable was Log Robin whom I didn't have... then... a red poster...

... a red poster...
... red poster...
... red...

... nope, just another Whitebeard. I love you too old man. No hate, just absolutely hilarious. Very happy with my pulls, will try again next new batch. All the best to everyone in their attempts!

I did 6 pulls:
4* Balloon Luffy
4* Tornado Tempo Nami
4* Ace
3* Chef Sanji
3* Buggy
5* Revolutionary Army Inazuma (New)

I'd of preferred Ivan, but at least I got 1 non-dupe. I could do one more pull or spend those gems on box space. Decisions, decisions. >_>

Edit: I realized that I hadn't done the new missions for gems yet, so I did one more pull:
4* Scratchmen Apoo

Another dupe, >_>

GaimeGuy

I did 6 pulls:
4* Balloon Luffy
4* Tornado Tempo Nami
4* Ace
3* Chef Sanji
3* Buggy

I'd of preferred Ivan, but at least I got 1 non-dupe. I could do one more pull or spend those gems on box space. Decisions, decisions. >_>

Box space.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey

--

Did 18 pulls.

5* Inazuma
5* Hack
5* Koala

... a red poster...
... red poster...
... red...

... nope, just another Whitebeard. I love you too old man. No hate, just absolutely hilarious. Very happy with my pulls, will try again next new batch. All the best to everyone in their attempts!
You thought you would've completed the revolutionary set with that red poster... Then trolled my old man WB. Solid pulls otherwise. I wanted Ivankov kinda badly, but alas.

chrono01

--

Did 18 pulls.

5* Inazuma
5* Hack
5* Koala

... a red poster...
... red poster...
... red...

Another WB? t's both hilarious and depressing. That guy really like you! Congrats regardless!

Also, bjork got Sabo? Nice, congrats to you too!

I did 6 pulls:
4* Balloon Luffy
4* Tornado Tempo Nami
4* Ace
3* Chef Sanji
3* Buggy

I'd recommend box space first, since it's a "sure thing" and will always be useful. That's just me, though.

ah_hia

That's exactly why I did the box space first. Always useful and, most importantly, guaranteed. I was afraid if I started pulling the gatcha first, I'd get in too deep and couldn't afford the box upgrade(s). :(
Where were you when I needed guidance about box space earlier XD

@kyou I had the same thought when I first pulled. WTF is this plus thingy in the poster? New unit poster maybe? Nope. Dupes galore :p

lucypirates

Unconfirmed Member
You thought you would've completed the revolutionary set with that red poster... Then trolled my old man WB. Solid pulls otherwise. I wanted Ivankov kinda badly, but alas.

Man, all I was saying out loud was "something new... something new! please!"

Literally collapsed on the ground laughing when he popped out. Actually, at first I thought it was Sabo but then when he came into focus... you know that feel. The legends do say SUGO RARE again, so that's cool.

Edit:
I wanted Ivankov especially due to the 2.5x freedom captain ability. Legends are so hard to pull as-is, but sometimes we get distracted by what isn't a legend and hopes get down. I know the freedom meta won't be truly up and running for Global for awhile, but it gives me something to keep working towards down this treasure cruise.

Edit 2:
I just realized, you'd know if you'd be getting a Sabo immediately from the red poster, as it should've had a +1 attached to it.

Another WB? t's both hilarious and depressing. That guy really like you! Congrats regardless!

Also, bjork got Sabo? Nice, congrats to you too!

I'd recommend box space first, since it's a "sure thing" and will always be useful. That's just me, though.

I may have spoiled bjork's reveal, but I saw him on my FL and his Sabo is up.

And yeah upgrading my box was the first thing I did, I was only going to do about a dozen pulls, but with Garp coming back this week I figured a couple more wouldn't hurt me. I still need to do Enies Lobby yet, but those extra pulls got me Ivankov and Whitebeard (bless his soul and his identical twins in my box).

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
in the beginning i pulled only crap but thankfully i got a bit lucky with the last 2 two pulls.

Especially happy with Thatch!

2016-03-0706_43_22-blugu3s.png

ElChado

Neo Member
Edit:
I wanted Ivankov especially due to the 2.5x freedom captain ability. Legends are so hard to pull as-is, but sometimes we get distracted by what isn't a legend and hopes get down. I know the freedom meta won't be truly up and running for Global for awhile, but it gives me something to keep working towards down this treasure cruise.

Edit 2:
I just realized, you'd know if you'd be getting a Sabo immediately from the red poster, as it should've had a +1 attached to it.

I did 2 pulls, thatch and capone, still waiting till i can eventually go ham and do 20-30 pulls, i also want ivankov for that freedom captain ability and his heal and dmg reduction and easy to socket.

Also, the red poster with a + can be deceiving, it isnt just sabo with free spirit, log luffy and black clad ace and boa do too.

Spinx

5 pulls, all silver, zero gems left. Lmao

Next sugo I'm deleting the app until it's over.

This is what's going on inside my head.

(First pull, silver. Well, next pull will be gold for sure ! Five silvers later... Ohhhhhhhhhhh. Fuck this game !) haha

GaimeGuy

5 pulls, all silver, zero gems left. Lmao

Next sugo I'm deleting the app until it's over.

This is what's going on inside my head.

(First pull, silver. Well, next pull will be gold for sure ! Five silvers later... Ohhhhhhhhhhh. Fuck this game !) haha

The Gambler's Fallacy claims another victim

Spinx

Now I don't have any gems for Enel, if he comes next friday. Time to buy 30 gems I guess, fucking dumbass.

At least I expanded my box by 20 spaces.

oprah-shakng-her-head.gif

Gizuko

This sugo seems to be going OK for most of us, congrats everyone (my condolences to the dupe legends club :<).

I got new units for the most part, too:

4* smoker (I had an unevolved 3*)
5* Izo (new)
4* Izo
4* Tashigi (new)
4* Iva (new)
5* Inazuma (new)
4* Curiel (new)
4* Hotori (new)

So I'm pretty happy.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Congrats GaimeGuy, MiTYH and bjork on your Legends Pulls - always nice to see Gaffers getting lucky !!!

I did 5 pulls this time as well, obviously no Legend since its me but 3 off the 5 pulls were new units so im satisfied...including:

The other new ones were Bonnie and Inazuma. The dupes were Golden Pound (lol) and (Pell).

I will use the next gems i get to increase my box space and put the Legend chase on hold for the next weeks.

Good luck to the rest of you guys !!

leehom

Didn't expect much, since my last three batch pulls during sugo-fest were horrible. Used around 200 gems and only got a few decent characters.

Had 35 gems and pulled,

4* bazooka luffy, -___-
4* thatch, any good?
4* miss all sunday, any good?
5* shanks, aww yes!
4* basil hawkins, looks ok?
4* ivankov karate master, ??
4* curiel, ??

Besides shanks, who is good in that pull?

Heng

Didn't expect much, since my last three batch pulls during sugo-fest were horrible. Used around 200 gems and only got a few decent characters.

Had 35 gems and pulled,

4* bazooka luffy, -___-
4* thatch, any good?
5* shanks, aww yes!
4* curiel, ??

Thatch for red turtle time and once you start building teams for raids, Ivankov will prove to be very useful. Hawkins and Curiel are pretty good if you have either Kid/Aokiji or if you have Towel Nami/Whitey Bay.

Miss All Sunday is Robin right? If so, she's extremely good for INT teams.

Majukun

Had 35 gems and pulled,

4* bazooka luffy, -___-
4* thatch, any good?
5* shanks, aww yes!
4* curiel, ??

thatch,ivankov and curiel are all really solid

Majukun

oh man @ CP9 sugofest Kalifa's art (possibly NSFW?)

SSsXOHV.png

yeah,from the revolutionary batch onward the artwork has become really "fan servicey"

just look at the long series of swimsuit and "bride" versions of the female cast..or just at koala's pose in this batch

that being said..we did get towl nami almost immediately

lucypirates

Unconfirmed Member
Nice to see all the new units for everyone, congrats all around!

Also, the red poster with a + can be deceiving, it isnt just sabo with free spirit, log luffy and black clad ace and boa do too.

Aye, that's right. Thanks for pointing this out.

85 gems spent, my third dupe Boa in 3 Sugofests. Total of 5 dupe legends now...

It's crazy how incredibly exciting it can be to see a red poster drop, but also be equally soul crushing on the reveal. Duplicate legends will happen though, hell I've done it 7 times now. Hope you got some new units out of that 85.

linkent

Damn my gems are all gone after 1 pull(Koala <3) + max box space.
Really tempting to buy them this time seeing the better legend rate from you guys.
Congratz for the legend.
But i will endure it till SW Batch.(ie. Never).

xrokis

originally i didn't want to pull at all, but sugo is always so tempting..
so i decided to pull 3 times.

first pull silver, 3* Miss Valentine

and then second pull:

i'm super happy right now :)
the saved turtles from yesterday were enough to evolve him and get him to lvl 58.
it's kinda crazy that a few sugos ago i had no legends and almost a year played, and have 3 now

Okay time to do some pulls~ (but first spent +- 20 gems on expanding my box to 600, when was that change implemented?)

5 pulls:

1. Capone. (wtf is that plus sign?)
2. Boring zoro thing
3. Capone (lol0
4. fire pearl lol
5. Hack, neat!

Well got +2 special ups on Capone, that's something.

Top Bottom