• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

bjork

bjork... where you at...! I see your Sabo! Big congrats man. *franky thumbs up*

I hope he is a solid unit, some of the impressions I'd read weren't super high on him. I gave him a test run, but it's hard to tell at a low level and all. I also got the legend Mihawk today, so I'm looking forward to the next time his raid comes around.

So that makes three legends that all came after 1 year, since I got that Sengoku at the last Sugo. All while pulling specifically in hopes of Rayleigh, go figure.

Heng

Can anyone set either a 2* shooter or a rainbow fodder unit as captain?

I wanna clear some missions as I've got exp to spend before leveling.
Since youre doing your missions... Do you have a cabin boy Cannoneer? I really need one. I'll set a 2 star shooter now and a rainbow dragon tomorrow if no one has one up for you.

Since youre doing your missions... Do you have a cabin boy Cannoneer? I really need one. I'll set a 2 star shooter now and a rainbow dragon tomorrow if no one has one up for you.

Nope, I've cleared shells town so got rid of the fodder I needed for that. Can't help with that one, sorry. ^^

Dawg

img_20160307_124219xbszj.jpg

I have no words.

All dupes.

Kumo

I'll help you out. I tried doing a couple runs on Alvida's island to get him but he didnt drop. D:

I'm out of stamina now so I'll try again later.

Edit: I put him up for you. Let me know when you finish.

Dawg

fuk u nibel

fuk it all

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
Went against my better judgement and did 3 more pulls:

Koala
Ivankov
Log Vivi

Sweeeet. Now all I'm missing is Sabo!

Also congrats Nibel + Bjork with double legend!

Okay I beat the rainbow & gaimon missions, thanks everyone for putting stuff up!

What's the deal with the Alvida mission btw? are you not allowed to use a friend captain for it?

xrokis

Okay I beat the rainbow & gaimon missions, thanks everyone for putting stuff up!

What's the deal with the Alvida mission btw? are you not allowed to use a friend captain for it?

you mean the 100.000 damage in the last stage one?
you can use a friend captain for this one, otherwise you won't have enough damage.
i think i used a rayleigh fc and put heavy hitters corresponding to the mobs in my team

Dandte

Curiel is new, so is inazuma (WHO is kinda useless) but the real mvp is impact usopp, Finally After close to 380 days i Finally have him.....oc After our First Int raid....this Game hates me....but at Least i have a good amount of Sockets when l Finally get My legend ace...

So, who left the legendless Club this time?

3 pulls:

3* Buggy
3* Nami
4* Blamenco

All dupes. Boo. My awful sugofest luck continues.

I keep messing up with Sadi and getting her to <20% health. Must've wasted at least 2 runs like that. Gotta pay more attention to my attacks, methinks.

Dandte

3 pulls:

3* Buggy
3* Nami
4* Blamenco

All dupes. Boo. My awful sugofest luck continues.

I keep messing up with Sadi and getting her to <20% health. Must've wasted at least 2 runs like that. Gotta pay more attention to my attacks, methinks.

What Team Are you using? With Double Hawk you can Easily kill her in one turn. Plus mr3 oder log zoro for Safety if necessary.

Hana-Bi

I'm really tempted to go all out this sugo and try to get another legend (Hawk, Rayleigh, Goku) but I know that my LL was an exception and I should accept my bad luck and spend my gems on the next raids...
Will make five pulls and will then decide if I should continue or not...

What Team Are you using? With Double Hawk you can Easily kill her in one turn. Plus mr3 oder log zoro for Safety if necessary.

I'm using double Mihawk. I tend to just rush through it, though, without using specials. Takes like 3 turns, 2 to bring her down to around 20%. It's fine if I hold back on the last hit, but sometimes I get carried away.

Also, congrats Nibel.

Mixed2k

5 pulls:
v1 Zoro
Cabin Boy Coby
Cabin Boy Helmepo
Boney
Boney

I don't even.... I hope you guys had / will have more luck than me, I'm feeling so down right now.

At least cheer me up with this: if I reduce or negate damage from 4th turn Garp, It's all good to Vivi/Zoro right? Seems that he's gonna be my first raid boss.

Copons

3rd Sugo with a legend in a row.
3rd time I get Sengoku.

I mean, ok, I love him as much as anybody else, but I don't love love him.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
I could have sworn I read that evolved Legend mihawk had 5 sockets.

Oh well. Lock/silence/orbs/CD it is.

as far as I remember basically every legend with an easily farmable version has 4 sockets.

The only exception are the legends that became farmable after the fact. (Shanks, Boa)

so uh

is rayleigh good

Basically he's the only legendary nobody ever uses.

j/k j/k

He's got basically his own unique captain mechanic that significantly boosts the damage boost you get from combo chains, making his damage output really great as long as you don't miss.

It's not 100% up to date, but you could try reading the old OPTC blog analysis to get an idea of what makes him good:

http://optc-guide.com/2015/08/14/legends-collide-the-best-in-the-game/

I think to summarise: He's similar to G3 in that he's extremely reliant on you hitting perfects & extremely flexible due to being a "rainbow" captain. (though unlike G3 a good or great doesn't ruin your turn completely, it just makes your damage "average")

Rayleigh's only negative point imho is that his special's use is a lot less significant since the arrival of sockets.Not sure if there's many situations where you really need a 5 turn lock breaker.

hoping I can get him up enough to try and farm this Garp coming up a bit

Added some more info w/regards to Rayleigh in my post to help you out.

I think rayleigh might be one of the most flexible captains out there due to being a rainbow captain with a more forgiving combo ability than say Log/G3.

pelicansurf

The standard for legend Mihawk is Lock/Silence/CD/AutoHeal, as a heads up. Since slasher teams don't heal with meat (not very much), it makes him viable for longer forests / damaging raids.

Whoops double post.

Mixed2k

Hey guys, do you see that post up there of me so sad ? It's ok Boney I forgive you....
I did the Buggy mission for 3 extra gems and got this:

Fantastic right? But hey there's more, mushi gave me 2 colas and then this happens
FUCK YEAH !

Ok guys serious talk now, is inthawk that good ? I gotta be honest, he doesn't seem that stronger than raidhawk, considering his special is kinda crappy (in slasher teams that is, I'm sure he is good in some sort of int burst). And now I gotta find a way to beat 40-stamina raidhawk for sockets, and a way to get doffy and I'm good.

Kyou

Added some more info w/regards to Rayleigh in my post to help you out.

I think rayleigh might be one of the most flexible captains out there due to being a rainbow captain with a more forgiving combo ability than say Log/G3.
Thanks a bunch, just glad to hear it's not like "Oh Rayleigh? Yeah he's only TECHNICALLY a legend" which would be my luck.

kyou has gotten his legend

and passed his curse onto me
It's okay, I'll still never get a G3 Luffy

He completely destroys Garp.
*rubs hands together*

Hey guys, do you see that post up there of me so sad ? It's ok Boney I forgive you....
I did the Buggy mission for 3 extra gems and got this:

Fantastic right? But hey there's more, mushi gave me 2 colas and then this happens

FUCK YEAH !
Congrats on the ship! And Mihawk I guess.

Thanks a bunch, just glad to hear it's not like "Oh Rayleigh? Yeah he's only TECHNICALLY a legend" which would be my luck.

I'd say for someone who doesn't own G3, he's probably one of the better "All rounder" Legends you could've gotten.

If I remember correctly only extremely recent Japanese game content has given Rayleigh a ton of trouble, but there's basically a new "FUCK THIS PARTICULAR LEGEND ESPECIALLY"-gimmick in every recent fortnight from what I've heard.

pelicansurf

Rayleigh is my most used captain by a country mile. He was a top 3-4 legend before Sengoku got buffed. Still is I think.

Take Rayleigh then add your best 4 characters and roll through all non-raid, non-class specific content.

koryuken

Rayleigh is my most used captain by a country mile. He was a top 3-4 legend before Sengoku got buffed. Still is I think.

Take Rayleigh then add your best 4 characters and roll through all non-raid, non-class specific content.

I agree -- Legend and Sengoku are some of the best "all around" legends after Log L.

Hana-Bi

Man, I should have stopped pulling but I pulled some more and pulled WB on my 15. pull ( :) )and then I still pulled (don't know why) six more times with dupes over dupes...

Finally I can use my 27 WB skill books.

Got Vista, Koala and Kaya as other new chars.

Nibel

Congrats to everyone's legend pulls and wahey they my back to Sugo Rare ^__^ /

My new ones, got default Crocus once and 2x Evolved =/

Edit:
Did anyone get Sabo?

Thanks man and yeah, haven't seen anyone getting a Sabo yet. Gotta check out the Reddit real quick

Top Bottom