• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Well, good thing I've got two just to be sure!

neCSz2wLbu608.gif

bjork

Did anyone get Sabo?

I did. Don't have the turtles to get him anywhere near evolved yet, though. Also not sure what a team would look like, since it is depends on freedom class. I have a bunch of those but no one is really one of my heavy hitters other than G3, and I feel like I'd want to make it a striker/freedom team so I could pop Aokiji's special (if I ever get it skilled up, heh).

Question for folks running Sengoku: what does your team look like? My usual go-to is:

Sengoku/Sengoku
Striker Croc/Bike Smoker
GP Usopp/Arlong

But I'm sitting on a bunch of unevolved dupes of quite a few characters because their evolved version is over the 20-cost barrier. Is it worth sitting on unevolved copies of dudes like X-Drake or Thatch, in hopes of it fitting some specific fortnight's requirements? I had troubles with Sengoku in the Mr. 2 fortnight because my fighters were all evolved dudes, so I swapped to other teams often. But the flexibility would be nice for the future.

Kyou

got a dozen Elders and the same number of Adult turtles, the rest kids. Not a bad turtle time, weirdly low adult turtles though. Got Rayleigh evolved and still have another go tonight :DD

edit: After Garp I think it's time to set my sights on the Moby Dick...

RedBoot

Question for folks running Sengoku: what does your team look like? My usual go-to is:

Sengoku/Sengoku
Striker Croc/Bike Smoker
GP Usopp/Arlong

But I'm sitting on a bunch of unevolved dupes of quite a few characters because their evolved version is over the 20-cost barrier. Is it worth sitting on unevolved copies of dudes like X-Drake or Thatch, in hopes of it fitting some specific fortnight's requirements? I had troubles with Sengoku in the Mr. 2 fortnight because my fighters were all evolved dudes, so I swapped to other teams often. But the flexibility would be nice for the future.

I basically run either what you listed there (with PSY Enel or Slasher Lucci tossed in if needed), or if an all-PSY team works, I run Double Sengoku with Cindry, Marine Django, Coby, and either Enel or Impact Usopp depending on how much burst I need (Impact Usopp's generally always better...but I like Enel).

As for unevolved characters, I've got an extra unevolved Rakuyo and Marco sitting around for that same reason, but I'm not sure if either will ever really be useful. Marco probably would if I skill-maxed him, but I already did that once with the evolved one. I have seen people on Reddit saying an unevolved Rakuyo can come in handy, so I'll definitely hold onto mine just in case.

Dandte

Curiel is new, so is inazuma (WHO is kinda useless) but the real mvp is impact usopp, Finally After close to 380 days i Finally have him.....oc After our First Int raid....this Game hates me....but at Least i have a good amount of Sockets when l Finally get My legend ace...

So, who left the legendless Club this time?

Made another pull.

evolves Inazuma....i'm impressed by my own bad luck

Heng

I'll help you out. I tried doing a couple runs on Alvida's island to get him but he didnt drop. D:

I'm out of stamina now so I'll try again later.

Edit: I put him up for you. Let me know when you finish.
Thank you so much! I finally finished the mission after 2-3 weeks! I really appreciate that you went to such lengths to help me out.

What's the deal with the Alvida mission btw? are you not allowed to use a friend captain for it?
You can use a friend captain, just have her as captain and bring your strongest guys.

i'm legendless for life
welcome to my world
Just popping in to let you guys know that I still don't have a Legend.
Hang in there guys... There's no guarantee you'll get one, but the more you play, the higher your chances are of getting a legend. When you guys finally get it, the excitement will make up for the long wait.

Me: I shouldnt spend money on this event.... oh what the hell.

dupe dupe dupe inazuma I should stop okay one more
tumblr_m1z9dwx1HS1r5jtugo1_500.gif

I'm sorry legendless gaf, but this is goodbye
Pulled this guy today
Hey guys, do you see that post up there of me so sad ? It's ok Boney I forgive you....
I did the Buggy mission for 3 extra gems and got this:

Fantastic right? But hey there's more, mushi gave me 2 colas and then this happens

FUCK YEAH !

Ok guys serious talk now, is inthawk that good ? I gotta be honest, he doesn't seem that stronger than raidhawk, considering his special is kinda crappy (in slasher teams that is, I'm sure he is good in some sort of int burst). And now I gotta find a way to beat 40-stamina raidhawk for sockets, and a way to get doffy and I'm good.
Congrats guys! INT Mihawk is indeed good, and you'll never run out of friend captains since you can use regular Mihawk with him. He may not look as good as the other legends since there's another version of him that's really good.

koryuken

Congrats guys! INT Mihawk is indeed good, and you'll never run out of friend captains since you can use regular Mihawk with him. He may not look as good as the other legends since there's another version of him that's really good.

And hey, fully farmable sockets! That's what makes a good character a REALLY good character. I was really hyped when I pulled Int Ivankok because of his sockets.

Hana-Bi

With WB I need to change some of my sockets... Most of my units have a heal socket.

Well I started a second Doffy, and I hope that level 1 in heal isn't that game breaking for a WB team if I used LL in a WB team.

Are there any key units for a WB team I should focus on?

koryuken

With WB I need to change some of my sockets... Most of my units have a heal socket.

Well I started a second Doffy, and I hope that level 1 in heal isn't that game breaking for a WB team if I used LL in a WB team.

Are there any key units for a WB team I should focus on?

Max/Socket Aokiji since he buffs striker DMG. Max and socket Enel. Max and socket Doffy. My final choice would be Squard, so he can orb boost for the second turn (Aokiji locks orbs, Doffy shuffles and boosts, but only for 1 turn).

Here's the team. I am assuming you can get at least 3 matching orbs with Doffy's special:
http://optc-db.github.io/damage/#/t...8:99,575:99,643:99C7,10B0D0E321Q0L0G0R6S29.6H

One Colosseum comes to Global, this will be the ideal team with fully farmable sockets:
http://optc-db.github.io/damage/#/t...:99,575:99,603:99C7,10B0D0E1361Q0L0G0R6S29.6H

Kyou

I went and added my legend to the google doc and took the time to add in rows for Ace, Inthawk and Sabo, and also prettied it up a bit. Also I added everyone after me if I didnt have them. Here's the link for convenience:

Quote to see

edit: oh wait there was probably no column for them on purpose because they're not that important. Meh.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Also int mihawk probably makes a great "Fuck you" sub for G3/Log Luffy/Rayleigh teams. :p

Hana-Bi

Max/Socket Aokiji since he buffs striker DMG. Max and socket Enel. Max and socket Doffy. My final choice would be Squard, so he can orb boost for the second turn (Aokiji locks orbs, Doffy shuffles and boosts, but only for 1 turn).

Here's the team. I am assuming you can get at least 3 matching orbs with Doffy's special:
http://optc-db.github.io/damage/#/t...8:99,575:99,643:99C7,10B0D0E321Q0L0G0R6S29.6H

One Colosseum comes to Global, this will be the ideal team with fully farmable sockets:
http://optc-db.github.io/damage/#/t...:99,575:99,603:99C7,10B0D0E1361Q0L0G0R6S29.6H

Thanks. :) And since Enel and Aokiji wouldn't be my first choices for a LL rainbow team this sounds good. :)

chrono01

Whew, busy thread! I guess Sugofest does that.

Now, where to start...

Pulled 5 times
Ivankov
Sabo(my first legend)
Vista(new)
Zoro(dupe)
Nami(dupe)

originally i didn't want to pull at all, but sugo is always so tempting..
so i decided to pull 3 times.

first pull silver, 3* Miss Valentine

and then second pull:

i'm super happy right now :)
the saved turtles from yesterday were enough to evolve him and get him to lvl 58.
it's kinda crazy that a few sugos ago i had no legends and almost a year played, and have 3 now
Congrats on the Legend, you two! d(^_^)v

I hope he is a solid unit, some of the impressions I'd read weren't super high on him. I gave him a test run, but it's hard to tell at a low level and all. I also got the legend Mihawk today, so I'm looking forward to the next time his raid comes around.

So that makes three legends that all came after 1 year, since I got that Sengoku at the last Sugo. All while pulling specifically in hopes of Rayleigh, go figure.
Wow, Sabo AND Legend Mihawk for this Sugofest? Congrats man, that's some insane luck.

Pulled this guy today
Congrats! First Legend, I assume? Yes, you never forget your first Legend. He's ranked among the better ones too, you did good.

Just popping in to let you guys know that I still don't have a Legend.
Your time will come. :(

3rd Sugo with a legend in a row.
3rd time I get Sengoku.

I mean, ok, I love him as much as anybody else, but I don't love love him.
You will learn to love him!

Me: I shouldnt spend money on this event.... oh what the hell.

dupe dupe dupe inazuma I should stop okay one more

tumblr_m1z9dwx1HS1r5jtugo1_500.gif

I'm sorry legendless gaf, but this is goodbye
hqdefault.jpg
I'm so happy for you, you deserve this. Congrats on the Rayleigh!

Hey guys, do you see that post up there of me so sad ? It's ok Boney I forgive you....
I did the Buggy mission for 3 extra gems and got this:

Fantastic right? But hey there's more, mushi gave me 2 colas and then this happens

FUCK YEAH !

Ok guys serious talk now, is inthawk that good ? I gotta be honest, he doesn't seem that stronger than raidhawk, considering his special is kinda crappy (in slasher teams that is, I'm sure he is good in some sort of int burst). And now I gotta find a way to beat 40-stamina raidhawk for sockets, and a way to get doffy and I'm good.
I love it when stacked luck like this happens, it's such a surreal feeling. Congrats to you, on both achievements.

Five million experience anyone ?

uzImHQ7.jpg
Yes please.

bjork

Added myself to the doc. I'm working on a complete set of characters, so there aren't too many I'm missing. Everything up through Jaya is farmed, and I'm slowly picking off the rest. I don't know that I'll ever have a need for "enies lobby dude riding a dog" but here we are.

I doubt I'll ever have a 100% set due to the legends and the time-limited ones like the valentine's day ones or whatever, but farming story units is what keeps me playing when fortnights are stingy with skillbooks and dupes.

MiTYH

I went and added my legend to the google doc and took the time to add in rows for Ace, Inthawk and Sabo, and also prettied it up a bit. Also I added everyone after me if I didnt have them.

Thanks for doing that-- went in and updated mine to reflect the shiny new Int Mihawk I got. With my two int princes turtles I saved and my first turtle time today, I've already evolved him and got him to level 54. I've got another turtle time tonight that I'm hoping to get him in the 70s at least.

Mihawk raid can't come soon enough!

Added myself to the doc.

Check your ID, it said it couldn't find you

chrono01

Well, time to go through the document again and add anyone I haven't already! Thanks for updating it and keeping it current, Kyou.

lucypirates

Unconfirmed Member
Whooo, happy for you MiYTH, Kyou, Nibel, xrokis, and Mixed2k! (If I missed anyone, my bad, not my intent).

I added myself to the doc finally, apologies it took so long. I've only got a few spaces open, but I'll do my best to add whomever I haven't already. Just a heads up, I tend to remove players based on activity, but will try to be mindful of gaffers.

Also did two more pulls to round this Sugo to 20.

4* Koala (decided to keep this due to the 18 cost, already low CD, 1.75x fighter boost)
... then a +1 red poster...

... +1 red poster...
... +1 red...
... +1...
... red...

... ... ... ... Log Luffy. I'm not dismissive of this pull, although it is another duplicate. I just hope at this point I've pulled my dupe dues *please*. Pending whatever is running alongside Afro when that returns this month I'll definitely socket this copy differently long term project wise.

I suspect we'll get CP9 next month, unless... nah, it won't be a SW batch. I will say though, I'm half expecting Log Ace and Log Bon Clay soon...

RedBoot

I suspect we'll get CP9 next month, unless... nah, it won't be a SW batch. I will say though, I'm half expecting Log Ace and Log Bon Clay soon...

I'm still running with the theory that we'll get a "catch-up" sugo with Log Ace, Log Bon Clay, and Legend Croc at some point. No telling if that'll be before or after CP9 though.

lucypirates

Unconfirmed Member
I'm still running with the theory that we'll get a "catch-up" sugo with Log Ace, Log Bon Clay, and Legend Croc at some point. No telling if that'll be before or after CP9 though.

Your theories tend to work out, or at the very least play credence to what generally has happened with Global. I would not be surprised if we're side by side with Japan by the end of summer rare recruit wise, perhaps.

Mazre

10 pulls netted me:

Fossa
Curiel
Ace
Towel Nami (5*)
Koala

and 5 dups.

Really wanted Iva but a solid outing nonetheless.

Hana-Bi

So I was watching some videos about Boas raid with WB teams and some of those teams had heal sockets. Is this an exception to normal WB raid teams or is the healing needed on some raids?

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
Whooo, happy for you MiYTH, Kyou, Nibel, xrokis, and Mixed2k! (If I missed anyone, my bad, not my intent).

I added myself to the doc finally, apologies it took so long. I've only got a few spaces open, but I'll do my best to add whomever I haven't already. Just a heads up, I tend to remove players based on activity, but will try to be mindful of gaffers.

4* Koala (decided to keep this due to the 18 cost, already low CD, 1.75x fighter boost)

... +1 red poster...
... +1 red...
... +1...
... red...

... ... ... ... Log Luffy. I'm not dismissive of this pull, although it is another duplicate. I just hope at this point I've pulled my dupe dues *please*. Pending whatever is running alongside Afro when that returns this month I'll definitely socket this copy differently long term project wise.

You're a dupe legend magnet. I would say you have a lot of legends, but with the new releases you're missing like 3? I guess the odds aren't in your favor still.

lucypirates

Unconfirmed Member
You're a dupe legend magnet. I would say you have a lot of legends, but with the new releases you're missing like 3? I guess the odds aren't in your favor still.

It would be amazing to pull something new all the time, but that's not realistic. I'm at 50% right now, officially my legend pulls have been like this:

6x Whitebeard
2x Sengoku
2x Rayleigh
2x Log Luffy
1x SW Shanks

Odds have something to do with it, but even if they're favorable we still don't know! I mean Neorice pulled a dupe Log Luffy when 8 new units were up for grabs. I feel like that's more unfair. Copons has pulled 3 Gokus straight now I think? And even more perspectively, we have Majukun and co still looking for their first.

I'm confident things will turn around, thus I stay very wishful. Also congrats on grabbing the last two Revolutionaries you needed!

Dandte

I had 80 gems on My sub sw ace Account which i wanted to Save for the sw batch. Got sad about My terrible pulls:

1. sengoku
2. balloon luffy
Rest was Trash.

So now i have a Double legend Account while My Main Account has still nothing...Great.

Mixed2k

Hey guys, getting ready for Garp here, maybe I'm forgetting something but this possible team should be able to clear Garp quite easily right ?

http://optc.github.io/damage/#/tran...0,66:60,584:30,511:50C1,10B0D0E0Q0L0G0R0S100H

I'm assuming I have 4 turns to kill him, I'm mostly afraid of either missing attacks or not having enough HP when I reach Garp.

My calculations were as follows:
1st atk: 404k
2nd atk: 673k (Mr1+Crocodile specials)
3rd atk: 506k (Mr1) + 673k from Mihawks specials
4th atk: 404k
That totals 2.6 mil damage in 4 turns, if I hit all perfects (unlikely, I suck at them, that's why I'm not even considering bringing Ray).
Int Mr1 also reduces some of Garps damage, I should be able to get at least 1 copy from Croc fortnight.
Also, I believe it's actually 5 turns of attacking that I get, so that should be way more than enough.

Am I ready GAF? Edit: I got no clue how much I can stall...
Seems I can't really get any specials up in this raid, this is gonna be really hard :(

koryuken

It would be amazing to pull something new all the time, but that's not realistic. I'm at 50% right now, officially my legend pulls have been like this:

6x Whitebeard
2x Sengoku
2x Rayleigh
2x Log Luffy
1x SW Shanks

Odds have something to do with it, but even if they're favorable we still don't know! I mean Neorice pulled a dupe Log Luffy when 8 new units were up for grabs. I feel like that's more unfair. Copons has pulled 3 Gokus straight now I think? And even more perspectively, we have Majukun and co still looking for their first.

I'm confident things will turn around, thus I stay very wishful. Also congrats on grabbing the last two Revolutionaries you needed!

I have now pulled 6 DUPE legends total, while I have 5 unique legends lol. I am also not spending a crazy amount of $$$. When i do pulls, I have been buying 1 gem pack per Sugofest. There was also like a 6 month period where I didn't do any pulls at all.

3x Boa dupes
2x Rayleigh Dupes
1x WB dupe

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
Hey guys, getting ready for Garp here, maybe I'm forgetting something but this possible team should be able to clear Garp quite easily right ?

http://optc.github.io/damage/#/tran...0,66:60,584:30,511:50C1,10B0D0E0Q0L0G0R0S100H

I'm assuming I have 4 turns to kill him, I'm mostly afraid of either missing attacks or not having enough HP when I reach Garp.

My calculations were as follows:
1st atk: 404k
2nd atk: 673k (Mr1+Crocodile specials)
3rd atk: 506k (Mr1) + 673k from Mihawks specials
4th atk: 404k
That totals 2.6 mil damage in 4 turns, if I hit all perfects (unlikely, I suck at them, that's why I'm not even considering bringing Ray).
Int Mr1 also reduces some of Garps damage, I should be able to get at least 1 copy from Croc fortnight.
Also, I believe it's actually 5 turns of attacking that I get, so that should be way more than enough.

Am I ready GAF? Edit: I got no clue how much I can stall...
Are you able to stall 25 turns before Mihawk? I feel like no.

Also Lucy, I'm at 6 legends pulled, 2 of them being dupes so far. My odds are better than most, but I have I guess a bit over 60% chance of legend pull being new, barring weird rate up's.

ElChado

Neo Member

... +1 red poster...
... +1 red...
... +1...
... red...

The warning came true =S

Maybe you're just one of the people who's getting everyone elses legends leading to dupes.

Yep i had the same thought. Lucci and CP9 comes out with enies lobby part 2, and before that we get a shooter or slasher rate up sugo with legend croc and log ace/bon clay as new units. Since we had fighter striker and now freedom sugos. I don't recall japan having a knowledge one yet is why i didnt say croc coming with a knowledge sugo but maybe he will?

Mixed2k

Well guess I'll have to Vivi/Zoro Garp, damm raids are so restrictive in regards to skills cooldown (I checked how much it was possible to stall without taking obscene amounts of damage and it was actually 17 turns only). Real mood killer right there.

How fitting that the reward for completing the Rainbow Elites mission is a Rainbow Robber Penguin, because that is the only unit I'm missing to complete the mission.

RedBoot

Your theories tend to work out, or at the very least play credence to what generally has happened with Global. I would not be surprised if we're side by side with Japan by the end of summer rare recruit wise, perhaps.

It's interesting, we're only a few rare recruit batches behind now (CP9, Dofy Family 1 & 2, and 3D2Y 1 & 2), we're very close in story islands (only three behind, though Japan's getting Shabondy this week), and we're even in fairly good shape with raid bosses. But no matter what, they can't really speed up fortnights in any fair way. More than the new units, we miss out on skill books that way. Stuff we're getting now isn't going to have the books available for a long time (I'm guessing they'll just replace SW Books with Log Books straight up).

Yep i had the same thought. Lucci and CP9 comes out with enies lobby part 2, and before that we get a shooter or slasher rate up sugo with legend croc and log ace/bon clay as new units. Since we had fighter striker and now freedom sugos. I don't recall japan having a knowledge one yet is why i didnt say croc coming with a knowledge sugo but maybe he will?

This made me curious, so I looked some stuff up.

Legend Croc is a Knowledge booster, so we can't get him until we get Knowledge.

Log Ace deals with Free Spirit, so we're ready for him. Bon Clay doesn't directly interact with any of the new classes so he's fine.

CP9 batch has both Knowledge and Tough interactions, so we'd need both classes before we can get them.

The next minor batch (Genzo, Kuina, Dr. Hiluluk, the Usopp Trio, and Iceburg) needs Knowledge to be introduced first, due to Iceburg.

None of the story units in Enies Lobby 2 directly interact with the new classes (besides the Franky evo, which just boosts Free Spirit), so we can get them whenever.

Japan got Knowledge as their second new class, so I guess a basic roadmap would be introducing Knowledge alongside a Croc sugo (with Log Ace and Bon Clay, or even the minor batch), followed by CP9 batch sometime later. We might see everything get added pretty quickly if they want CP9's sugo alongside the EL2 story island release. We'd probably see most of this within the next month and a half in that case.

Totakeke

Okay, 20 Purple Elder Turtles and I want to set up a team for Garp.

I have Towel Nami, Sengoku, Nico Robin all at ~70 levels. Other useful unit I have that I see often is Alvida, but no Smoker. No Coby, Cindry, Broggy, so orb combo will be int chopper + buggy or bazooka marine. Everything else isn't that high. Don't have Merry maxed but hopefully will be there by Thursday (probably low chance). Pretty much no skill levels on anything, no orb locker, only orb booster is Squard which is high at 21 turns. From what it seems like Nami teams are difficult especially without Merry maxed.

On the other hand recommended Sengoku teams for Garp is to pair with a Striker Croc friend lead. I don't have the other subs... but I've never seen anyone use Striker Croc as a lead either, which makes this seems even more pointless to plan for.

So seems like I'm SOL for this time. Farming for Broggy or Croc at this point seems futile. Maybe I should forgo chopper with his low stats and try for maximum stall by evolving my Gecko Moria (and maybe a single gem) to get a copy of Garp with this team?

1Mgp9XM.png

Then I realized that's with maxed Merry... back to the drawing board I guess.

Totakeke

For a Sengoku main most of the upcoming characters seem underwhelming. Tough doesn't look great as a class while Knowledge seems to have a lot of powerful units. CP9 cooldowns are generally high and manuals probably won't come for a while.

Maybe should pull for Hack.. but I could use a decent amount of the silver drops in the RR pool from PSY rate up.

GaimeGuy

I have Towel Nami, Sengoku, Nico Robin all at ~70 levels. Other useful unit I have that I see often is Alvida, but no Smoker. No Coby, Cindry, Broggy, so orb combo will be int chopper + buggy or bazooka marine. Everything else isn't that high. Don't have Merry maxed but hopefully will be there by Thursday (probably low chance). Pretty much no skill levels on anything, no orb locker, only orb booster is Squard which is high at 21 turns. From what it seems like Nami teams are difficult especially without Merry maxed.

On the other hand recommended Sengoku teams for Garp is to pair with a Striker Croc friend lead. I don't have the other subs... but I've never seen anyone use Striker Croc as a lead either, which makes this seems even more pointless to plan for.

So seems like I'm SOL for this time. Farming for Broggy or Croc at this point seems futile. Maybe I should forgo chopper with his low stats and try for maximum stall by evolving my Gecko Moria (and maybe a single gem) to get a copy of Garp with this team?

1Mgp9XM.png

What units do you have?

RedBoot

For a Sengoku main most of the upcoming characters seem underwhelming. Tough doesn't look great as a class while Knowledge seems to have a lot of powerful units. CP9 cooldowns are generally high and manuals probably won't come for a while.

Maybe should pull for Hack.. but I could use a decent amount of the silver drops in the RR pool from PSY rate up.

There's a few decent things coming up for Sengoku, at least. Stuff I have my eye on:

-The new evolutions for CP9 Lucci and Kaku that we'll get in EL2. Both have amazing stats for 20 and under costs. Story Jyabura might be of some use as well.

-A number of upcoming fortnight units. Domino has her uses if you don't have Log Robin, Young Arlong has monster stats (and could team with Wapol for a STR-focused Sengoku team), Calgara has solid stats and a Free Spirit boost, Noland's an orb booster, Gan Fall has stats and an interesting boost, T-Bone's a good PSY unit, and Breed, despite being a forgettable filler villain, will actually replace Striker Croc as Sengoku's INT beatstick.

Heng

1Mgp9XM.png

You could always run with a team like this:
With WB, you reduce his health from ~2.1 million to ~1.47 million. Even if you mess up your perfects, Alvida can guarantee that you'll survive the next hit. The only tricky part is bringing yourself to <30% health, which may not be easy if you're not use to doing so.

I'd suggest killing 1 minion on wave 1 and stall there with either Alvida or Whitebeard.

GaimeGuy

Totakeke:

nT5czuY.png

Squard's CD will be 17 turns (thanks to dual sengoku)

Leaving Moriah unevolved so he gets the Sengoku buff (evolved form costs 30).

Garp has 2.1 million HP.

Totakeke

What units do you have?

Nothing really except for X-Drake and units from the recent fortnights. Also have a copy of Aokiji but his CD is far too long. Could use guard point chopper as a Smoker replacement. Have Blamenco and Bonney but don't see how they can be useful.

Would Moria or X-Drake lead even work? I guess that's something to consider

Heng

Nothing really except for X-Drake and units from the recent fortnights. Also have a copy of Aokiji but his CD is far too long. Could use guard point chopper as a Smoker replacement. Have Blamenco and Bonney but don't see how they can be useful.

Would Moria or X-Drake lead even work? I guess that's something to consider

If Aokiji has more attack than Nami, then you can replace her with him.

Top Bottom