• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

Totakeke

Just read the teams you guys posted, cool ideas. Yeah X-Drake seems promising. Could be even better paired with Whitebeard (such a beast). Rayleigh friend lead could work too, need to read up on the earlier stages on how much damage I need there. Should also aim for at least 10k hp and ideally would want to be able to take another hit in the 30% zone with X-Drake. Sengoku team could work but it's really cutting it close.

There's a few decent things coming up for Sengoku, at least. Stuff I have my eye on:

-The new evolutions for CP9 Lucci and Kaku that we'll get in EL2. Both have amazing stats for 20 and under costs. Story Jyabura might be of some use as well.

-A number of upcoming fortnight units. Domino has her uses if you don't have Log Robin, Young Arlong has monster stats (and could team with Wapol for a STR-focused Sengoku team), Calgara has solid stats and a Free Spirit boost, Noland's an orb booster, Gan Fall has stats and an interesting boost, T-Bone's a good PSY unit, and Breed, despite being a forgettable filler villain, will actually replace Striker Croc as Sengoku's INT beatstick.

Yeah the farmable stuff is great. Should have said I meant from the RR pool, the upcoming ones don't seem that interesting unless I get a new lead along with it.

RedBoot

Second turtle time netted me 10 elders and 22 daimyos. Best TT I've had in some time. Curiel and Ivankov are ready to evolve, once I grab a couple purple dragons on Thursday.

On that note, remember that we have boosted drop rate on the bonus islands this week, so stock up on sea ponies, penguins, dragons, and all that. I can always use more sea ponies for pig evolutions.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Okay, why in the All Blue hell do I have a shooter usopp that boosts fighters, and a striker usopp that boosts shooters?

WTF?

Kumo

Thank you so much! I finally finished the mission after 2-3 weeks! I really appreciate that you went to such lengths to help me out.

You're welcome! I know it can be a pain to do these missions late when everyone else already finished them. Glad I could help. :)

Oh, I didn't know we set up a new friend list. Added myself on there. Feel free to send me an invite!

Kyou

Not as good of an evening turtle time, but I got Rayleigh evolved and up to level 66

I tried running the whitebeard forest when he was level 1 and got to 13

Kettch

I really should try playing this more. I re-rolled for Boa Hancock a few months back since she's my favorite character, and only log in occasionally, but with the 24 or so pulls I've managed with the free gems I've also gotten Log Luffy and now the potential 6* Marco. Which seems pretty damn lucky.

Feels like a waste when I can barely use one of them in a team. Is there a good way to rank up that I should keep an eye out for, or is just doing the half cost/2x exp story missions the best way?

bjork

I really should try playing this more. I re-rolled for Boa Hancock a few months back since she's my favorite character, and only log in occasionally, but with the 24 or so pulls I've managed with the free gems I've also gotten Log Luffy and now the potential 6* Marco. Which seems pretty damn lucky.

Feels like a waste when I can barely use one of them in a team. Is there a good way to rank up that I should keep an eye out for, or is just doing the half cost/2x exp story missions the best way?

Just play through the story missions until you can reliably do 30-stamina fortnights, they'll be a good boost if you're still at a low level.

MiTYH

So... 6 int Mihawk maxes out at 19 turns.

http://imgur.com/oKTdh3K

I saw that. Not the best (I know, beggers and choosers here), but at least it's good to know in advance. I just pulled him this sugo, so I'll try to get a cooldown on one of his sockets, should help with most of those issues.

So many people hate you right now.

Honestly, just keep playing is the best way to go. Where are you story wise? There's a lot of islands and they get tougher, so keep chugging away with that. Like bjork said, go to the fortnights for EXP. Should be able to do at least the 3rd level (15 stamina) with the legends you have (your cost won't let you have more than one most likely). Focus on Log Luffy if you can, he's basically the best character out there. Or don't, just have fun!

Heng

How does he have 4400 HP and 1690 atk ?
Shouldn't it be 4000 HP and 1590 atk ? (100 hp and 100 atk candies).
Each health candy gives you 5 health and each attack will give you 2 attack. So in total, 500 health with the +100 candy and +200 attack with 100 candy.

Also I just finished the rest of the Navy missions... What was the reward? Just the cut scene? >.>

Edit: Crocodile tonight and Coby/Helmeppo this November 3rd. Not bad :p

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
Just beat the most recent story chapter. I'm really happy that they voiced the whole "I want to Live" segment. They did it justice.

lucypirates

Unconfirmed Member
Finally got around to finishing Enies Lobby too... I assumed it was 15 chapters and over 200 stamina, so I was avoiding it until now.

Hmm, inthawk being 19 turns ended up being true... guess Lv2 CD is a must then.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Where's the most current tier list? Not in the OP, I'm sure.

Hana-Bi

I'm glad I pulled Vista this sugo. Princess turtle time should now be really easy and farmable. A Basil captain worked quite good last time but I think a team with:

Vista
Vista
Poison Croc
Don Krieg
General Zombie
Helmeppo

Can clear everything besides a princess turtle on stage 1 (is this possible?).

Majukun

I'm glad I pulled Vista this sugo. Princess turtle time should now be really easy and farmable. A Basil captain worked quite good last time but I think a team with:

Vista
Vista
Poison Croc
Don Krieg
General Zombie
Helmeppo

it should go like this

stall stage 1
stage 2 don krieg
stage 3 vista
stage 4 vista
stage 5 Helmeppo

bonus stage : poison croc

chrono01

I'd start running now, friend. You've angered a few people here withat that luck.

Also, congrats (and welcome)!

Just beat the most recent story chapter. I'm really happy that they voiced the whole "I want to Live" segment. They did it justice.
Yeah, they handled it really well. I'm not afraid to admit it, but I was starting to tear up again. Such an emotional moment. ;_;

Vista
Vista
Poison Croc
Don Krieg
General Zombie
Helmeppo

Yes, with Vista your Princess Turtle times will be infinitely easier. Congrats!

leehom

For each color group, could you guys advise me on which characters to level up?

And which characters I shouldn't bother with please?

koryuken

For each color group, could you guys advise me on which characters to level up?

And which characters I shouldn't bother with please?

IMO spend your resources on Maxing out WB so that you can farm Doffy . A max skill Doffy essentially grants entry into farming and beating the 60 STA raids (i.e. endgame).

leehom

IMO spend your resources on Maxing out WB so that you can farm Doffy . A max skill Doffy essentially grants entry into farming and beating the 60 STA raids (i.e. endgame).

I had a rough time with Doffy and couldn't even get one. :( Doffy and that electricity guy, I couldn't farm them at all.

chrono01

You should cover the top portion of your account to avoid someone steal it.
I was just going to suggest that.

Never post all of your account details (name, amount of Rainbow Gems, beli received, rank, roster of characters and their levels, etc.) at once. Someone could email Namco Bandai with that information, asking for an account restoration, and you could lose everything. Crop out the top portion of the above images and leave just your member box. That should be fine.

RedBoot

Hey, Prison Croc's back. Time to farm like a billion of them for sockets for Slasher Croc, Poison Croc, and Prison Croc. Plus skill levels for Prison Croc.

It's still a slightly challenging fortnight. I thought Aokiji leads would make it easier due to the health boost, but that can slow you down enough to get to the turn where Croc boosts his attack and speed. I think double Kid is still the way to go. At least I have Doublefinger this time around to help burst him.

leehom

I was just going to suggest that.

Never post all of your account details (name, amount of Rainbow Gems, beli received, rank, roster of characters and their levels, etc.) at once. Someone could email Namco Bandai with that information, asking for an account restoration, and you could lose everything. Crop out the top portion of the above images and leave just your member box. That should be fine.
You should cover the top portion of your account to avoid someone steal it.

Thanks for the heads up, I changed the account name etc. I'll remember that next time I post a pic from the game. How do I delete the the images now? I already deleted them from the hosting site.

chrono01

Thanks for the heads up, I changed the account name etc. I'll remember that next time I post a pic from the game. How do I delete the the images now? I already deleted them from the hosting site.
If you've already deleted them from the hosting site, just ask pogi001 to edit his/her comment and remove the quoted image. I'm sure they will.

Yeah, just keep it in mind for future postings. Never can be too safe!

Totakeke

Prison Croc even on elite is tough. I also don't have any dex strikers. Probably won't be able to farm him consistently this time.

Kyou

I'm just going to focus on slasher croc for now, since he's in my going around town slasher team

orb matching would be preeeetty great

RedBoot

I forgot how atrocious Crocodile's drop rate is... It's going to take me forever to max all my crocs.

I'm seeing about 50% so far. Not great, but it's not too far off most fortnights. At least there's some good books in the fortnight as well. I almost maxed Kid last time, but my Mr. 1 and Blamenco have a ways to go.

Amusingly, running Prison Croc to power up my Slasher Croc prevents me from getting Slasher Croc books from Sadie. I think I remember the Halloween Fortnight having a better drop rate for Slasher Croc books, though, so that's probably fine.

Heng

I'm seeing about 50% so far. Not great, but it's not too far off most fortnights. At least there's some good books in the fortnight as well. I almost maxed Kid last time, but my Mr. 1 and Blamenco have a ways to go.

Amusingly, running Prison Croc to power up my Slasher Croc prevents me from getting Slasher Croc books from Sadie. I think I remember the Halloween Fortnight having a better drop rate for Slasher Croc books, though, so that's probably fine.
I've gotten more drops of Mr. 1 than I do of Crocodile. I must be cursed.

chrono01

Seeing all of these Eustass Kid is making me jealous. I've tried so much for him, and have failed each time. :(

Maybe one day...

What's the ideal team & strategy for this fortnight?

I've got Kidd, Smoker, Paulie, Doublefinger.

Last time I had to use a makeshift team with a Paulie captain due to having no Kidd yet.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free

Last time I had to use a makeshift team with a Paulie captain due to having no Kidd yet.

This sounds good - Smoker alone is enough to take care of Croc as a final hitter. I would replace Paulie or Doublefinger with a QCK/PSY/INT striker though.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Can Smoker with the right orb KO smoker without any boosts?

Yeah...you can KO him without too much issues in like 4 turns if your Smoker is high level. Also use Smokers active against Croc to be extra safe and reduced damage. Its really easy with Kid and Smoker.

Yeah...you can KO him without too much issues in like 4 turns if your Smoker is high level. Also use Smokers active against Croc to be extra safe and reduced damage. Its really easy with Kid and Smoker.

Okay got my perfect set up:

kid/kidd
paulie/smoker
doublefinger/kaku

As nothing prior to croc gives me any trouble I'd rather have Paulie/Doublefinger both onboard after all to increase my dex damage & decrease RNG screwery.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars

What I do:
- Kill everything as fast as possible
- On stage 6 kill back middle and all front on turn 1; keep any green orbs you already have (up to 2 since you need a green unit to hit last guy)
- Farm for missing green orbs
- Kaku and Doublefinger for 1turn kill

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16

I've been running Kidd, Friend Urouge, Urouge, Kaku, Paulie, Smoker

2 turns of orb locked, orb-boosted, striker-boosted goodness, although you kill on the first turn.

Heng

WB+WB, Killer, Smoker, Miss Doublefinger, and Rakuyo with Moby Dick here. It's slightly faster than a Kid team but it's also more dangerous.

Gizuko

My striker team is so out of shape... Is switching out 4* kid for g3 a good idea?

I'm using 4* kid, Squard, kimono Nami, Alvida and a low level 4* Smoker.

Top Bottom