• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

Majukun

my team is

kid x2
biker smoker
paulie
kaku
Carue

to be certain to kill,just charge all the specials,arrive at the boss,if you didn't farm green orbs on smoker and paulie just use carue and get 2 to swap on them (you can reroll if you wanna be sure to complete the run,but it should work without),lock with paulie,enhance with kaku
if you think it's not gonna die after the second turn use smoker to get less damage and continue until he's dead

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
2x kid
doublefinger
enel
paulie
smoker

works very well, don't even have to stall.

MiTYH

2x kidd
smoker
paulie
Urogue
kaku

Stall a bit before poison stage, stall without too much damage to get all the specials up (except urogue, that's too high for me). With a green orb on paulie or smoker I can pretty much OHKO with a kaku boost, otherwise it takes two turns.

Shame it took me 90 wasted stamina to get that working....

Since then, got one croc drop. Socket was map resistance. This is gonna take a while...

xrokis

i wish we had colosseum hawkins, he would make prison croc less annoying to run
jhYaatt.png

Decided to finally evolve my Log Luffy on my JP account. Then fed him the 5M EXP meat and watched him level all the way to 99.

Feels good man.

bjork

He'll take a cut from being the wrong type, but does a Sengoku striker team have decent luck with Croc aside from that?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I forgot how atrocious Crocodile's drop rate is... It's going to take me forever to max all my crocs.

It's that bad? I rolled up last time he had fortnight and got him on the Veteran level. I should appreciate him more.

Totakeke

He'll take a cut from being the wrong type, but does a Sengoku striker team have decent luck with Croc aside from that?

You'll have to pair up with another lead that doesn't get cut otherwise you'll be at really low stats to survive. It might work if you have really good subs/burst setup, but you probably wouldn't need a Sengoku lead if you had that anyway.

Good books on both fortnights now, but I think croc edges out just because of possible socket chances. Double Kid team for him is easier and faster than doing Sadi's fortnight too. Maybe I'll mix and max, but I want my slasher croc to be at top point~

By the way, anyone want to give me a recommendation on who to boost with turtles/pigs here so I can farm garp more easier? I'm sort of thinking Aokiji just for his damage but I might be thinking too simple.

Edit - Also, got gold chest today. If you're willin to change your gps to my location (quote to reveal here) then let me know and we'll break barrels.

bjork

You'll have to pair up with another lead that doesn't get cut otherwise you'll be at really low stats to survive. It might work if you have really good subs/burst setup, but you probably wouldn't need a Sengoku lead if you had that anyway.

Oh, I have almost every sub possible. Just trying to mix things up a little for funsies.

Majukun

Good books on both fortnights now, but I think croc edges out just because of possible socket chances. Double Kid team for him is easier and faster than doing Sadi's fortnight too. Maybe I'll mix and max, but I want my slasher croc to be at top point~

By the way, anyone want to give me a recommendation on who to boost with turtles/pigs here so I can farm garp more easier? I'm sort of thinking Aokiji just for his damage but I might be thinking too simple.

Edit - Also, got gold chest today. If you're willin to change your gps to my location (quote to reveal here) then let me know and we'll break barrels.

well nico robin is the core of any int burst team..so that...same for towel nami..aokiji is a good hitter but you should try to focus on orb manipulation with the others and maybe put doffy as an orb enhancer

2x towel nami
robin
doffy
bagy
brogy

but i'm going totally by memory at this point..i used a double mihawk team since the first time he came back

well nico robin is the core of any int burst team..so that...same for towel nami..aokiji is a good hitter but you should try to focus on orb manipulation with the others and maybe put doffy as an orb enhancer

2x towel nami
robin
doffy
bagy
brogy

but i'm going totally by memory at this point..i used a double mihawk team since the first time he came back
Doffy would be awesome, but I got no cooldown with him essentially. He needs to make a return. Surprised we got Garp so soon again. :\

Totakeke

Oh, I have almost every sub possible. Just trying to mix things up a little for funsies.

As long you have enough HP (300 per stall turn after stage 3 poison) and can burst ~900k to Croc in ~10 turns (add 5k HP requirement for every additional two turns you need to take). Then you can do it.

RedBoot

Japan got the Colosseum between EL2 and Thriller Bark 1, which was also after the CP9 sugo and the two Sea Train fortnights.

Our schedule is very different, of course (we're close to the same story and sugo content, but super far from the fortnights), so it might not line up exactly. But yeah, it'll probably be part of the next major version update. Maybe two months or so?

Heng

It's that bad? I rolled up last time he had fortnight and got him on the Veteran level. I should appreciate him more.
It's not that bad that you won't get a single copy. Last time he came around, I managed to max him but we had 2 weeks to farm him. So far I've only gotten 2 copies out of 8 runs, and I have 4 Mr. 1. >.>

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
It's not that bad that you won't get a single copy. Last time he came around, I managed to max him but we had 2 weeks to farm him. So far I've only gotten 2 copies out of 8 runs, and I have 4 Mr. 1. >.>

I did evolve him into the greatest criminal version or whatnot. Is he viable in much? I'm still farming normal Croc in Alubarna with no luck.

bjork

I did evolve him into the greatest criminal version or whatnot. Is he viable in much? I'm still farming normal Croc in Alubarna with no luck.

his special is nice in a striker team, and as a captain he isn't horrible if you're lacking one of the main striker captains too. He's worth keeping, at any rate.

Plus, yes. Alubarna Croc likes to stay hidden. Pretty sure my one drop of him was a fluke, been trying to get an extra for slasher croc during 2x days with zero luck ever since.

Totakeke

If Aokiji has more attack than Nami, then you can replace her with him.
nmuzG5F.png

Hmm, while doing the calculations I realized this team could be tricky because of the long Squard special CD at 21 turns. Based on the reddit guide (https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePieceTC/wiki/raidboss/garp) I can only stall between 18-20 (think there's of math errors in here) turns taking 9690 damage depending on mob CD before reaching Garp. So I guess ideally I want to stall another 2 turns than what is suggested on stage 1 taking another 3300 damage making it 20-22 turns which would make it work. That means I have to have at least 13k HP on my team... which should be achievable.

That also means that I have to OTKO Garp on his first turn or die (why does Merry Level 10 has to be such a pain).

Heng

As Bjork has already stated, he's a good captain for strikers if you don't have Kid/Urouge/Rakuyo. He also makes a great striker sub and a QCK sub as well. And the normal Crocodile is also just as good, if not better. Hopefully he drops for you soon.

Hmm, while doing the calculations I realized this team could be tricky because of the long Squard special CD at 21 turns. Based on the reddit guide (https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePieceTC/wiki/raidboss/garp) I can only stall between 18-20 (think there's of math errors in here) turns taking 9690 damage depending on mob CD before reaching Garp. So I guess ideally I want to stall another 2 turns than what is suggested on stage 1 taking another 3300 damage making it 20-22 turns which would make it work. That means I have to have at least 13k HP on my team... which should be achievable.

That also means that I have to OTKO Garp on his first turn or die (why does Merry Level 10 has to be such a pain).
Could you link me your full roster? Make sure you hide your level/beli/rainbow gems or just the top portion in general. I might be able to help you make another team.

This team is close to beating him. If you have a higher level Merry and higher levels on Drake/Aokiji than 20, you may be able to clear it. If not, you'll probably want to switch Aokiji with Alvida.

Totakeke

As Bjork has already stated, he's a good captain for strikers if you don't have Kid/Urouge/Rakuyo. He also makes a great striker sub and a QCK sub as well. And the normal Crocodile is also just as good, if not better. Hopefully he drops for you soon.

Could you link me your full roster? Make sure you hide your level/beli/rainbow gems or just the top portion in general. I might be able to help you make another team.

This team is close to beating him. If you have a higher level Merry and higher levels on Drake/Aokiji than 20, you may be able to clear it. If not, you'll probably want to switch Aokiji with Alvida.

I don't have the turtles anymore or enough cost to put an evolved Aokiji in my team. Moira also has 20 turn CD so I do have to kinda stall that long regardless, don't think farming orbs with just Towel Nami would work, would it?

Here's my box (Imgur is being a pain, don't know how to link the images individually), there's nothing much else I can think of, because there's not much in there to begin with, but feel free to give it a go. :p
http://imgur.com/a/yxkoE

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
When I last farmed Croc's fortnight, all Croc's, no kid books. i managed to skill max him somehow. Now I want Croc's, 3 kid books in a row. Game!!!

RedBoot

The only thing Prison Croc is giving me consistently is Doublefinger's books. Just got three of them in one run.

Croc himself can drop Miss All Sunday books. And cola. Both are bad times.

Tidd

Hahahahahaha Sabaody Archipelago drops a Celestial Dragon who is a 6* character with 99 cost. So there is your legend for everyone who didn't pull one so far. ;)

Heng

I don't have the turtles anymore or enough cost to put an evolved Aokiji in my team. Moira also has 20 turn CD so I do have to kinda stall that long regardless, don't think farming orbs with just Towel Nami would work, would it?

Here's my box (Imgur is being a pain, don't know how to link the images individually), there's nothing much else I can think of, because there's not much in there to begin with, but feel free to give it a go. :p
http://imgur.com/a/yxkoE

This is the best team I can come up with. WB will cut his health from ~2.1 million to ~1.4 million, and with perfect orbs you can almost 1 shot him. Alvida will be there as a safety net, and will guarantee that you'll survive Garp for 1 hit. This team has a lot of room for error so even if you don't get perfect orbs, you can still kill him.

Also, please consider using "Favorite" as your filter. :p It puts your favorites in order by color type, and then star ranking. It makes it a lot easier finding your units.

Totakeke

This is the best team I can come up with. WB will cut his health from ~2.1 million to ~1.4 million, and with perfect orbs you can almost 1 shot him. Alvida will be there as a safety net, and will guarantee that you'll survive Garp for 1 hit. This team has a lot of room for error so even if you don't get perfect orbs, you can still kill him.

Also, please consider using "Favorite" as your filter. :p It puts your favorites in order by color type, and then star ranking. It makes it a lot easier finding your units.

Oh, didn't know about the filter. Speaking of filters, there's no way to reverse sort a particular filter is there?

For the team I assume I need a WB friend lead with low enough CD and I'm not aiming to get Moria's special ready by the time I reach Garp. Garp still have 1.54 mil HP left after WB's special and I can hit ~300k per turn without matching or and I should be able to take two more turns at most even with Alvida. Yeah slightly more forgiving but not that much more. Thanks for all the suggestions.

chrono01

Hahahahahaha Sabaody Archipelago drops a Celestial Dragon who is a 6* character with 99 cost. So there is your legend for everyone who didn't pull one so far. ;)
Time for those of you still in the Legend-less Club (Maju, I'm looking at you) to find a new club to join! \o/

(It still counts as a Legend. Kind of.)

Top Bottom