• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

Gizuko

All this time I've been tanking a hit from a marine in 2/5 from needing to hit the seahorse twice in the beginning of the chain, when I could've just hit it last and clear the stage in 1 turn.

Couldn't you just let the seahorse bind you? You probably won't need that one unit to kill Helmeppo and you can stall vs the turtle until bind wears off - unless you are trying to clear as fast as you can.

bjork

Before today, I was 2 despair and 1 auto-heal. I assume I want despair and lock, so we'll see how my runs fare. I would like to be done with him today, if possible.

Couldn't you just let the seahorse bind you? You probably won't need that one unit to kill Helmeppo and you can stall vs the turtle until bind wears off - unless you are trying to clear as fast as you can.

Yeah. I have enough ATK to beat him before his big attack (3 turns, was it?), even without specials. The 6000 damage, combined with Helmeppo's preemptive, just brings my health down to a point where I have to stall a bit for meat. If I don't get hit by that I can easily take the 3 hits from Garp.

Kyou

Me: Yeah, every single INT character has a matching orb, gonna fuck garp UP
*attacks, all perfects*
*garp has half his health left*
*eyes glance down to log nami and robin*
*Skill: MAX*
Me: DDDDD:

still managed to kill him even with that huge fuckup, I think I have this fight down

Tidd

Whoa!

Time to farm all the Shanks!

My dad is working for BandaiNamco. That's why I knew this. xD
Seriously, it was obvious that we would get Young Buggy/Shanks since we already skipped the Domino fortnight once. Why should they delay her just for two weeks when nothing really changed during that. We got Aokiji and a Sugo without new shooters, so they are useless for Domino. Guess we will get her after Zephyr.
NEVER

I will hate this fortnight. Since Prison Croc came out I did nothing but farming him and got only two Mr.1 so far. I guess it will be the same for Shanks v.v My plan: I'll wait the first week to see how my drops are and decide if I should gem for my SW Shanks. At least my Christmas Law will be useful.

Slasher Croc sockets update: Got 5 in anti-lock and cool down so far. 2 matching orb and 0 anti silence sockets, but 2 healing. I already had a few sockets for him so it's not like I did this since Tuesday/Wednesday.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
What the fuck is this shit

So I came into this event with Garp at level 19 cooldown and with 5 silence/2 bind sockets

30 garps later, I'm at 17 cooldown 5 silence and 2 bind sockets.

What the fuck is this shit

So I came into this event with Garp at level 19 cooldown and with 5 silence/2 bind sockets

30 garps later, I'm at 17 cooldown 5 silence and 2 bind sockets.

Didn't people familiar with the japanese version warn us that sockets would make skill ups feel like heaven?

Kyou

doing some math if I spend all my gems I think I can end up with around 30 garps

hopefully we get a skill up soon. We've had like, what, four or five raids since the last one?

also after getting my shit wrecked by Aoikiji this is feeling real good

LkRfm9i.png
MGVOyA4.gif

Totakeke

I thought I would have learned by now that RCV orbs are evil, but nope. 4 Garps so far between Heng's and another WB, but could have been 6 >_>.

Dawg

Garp is my favourite raidboss to farm.

My team is 2 x vista, nico robin, basil hawkins, moria and curiel.

Orb manipulation combined with nico robin buff and the fact almost every unit has 1000+ atk makes this easy.

Dawg

Anyone getting Burning Blood later this year btw? I probably am. Not a fan of fighting games but the idea of fighting Whitebeard as Usopp has me interested.

Got the musou last year and I really liked it.

A true open world One Piece RPG is my dream though. Create your own character. Pick a random devil fruit. Gather a crew and raise your bounty in the world. ;_;7

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
Garp is my favourite raidboss to farm.

My team is 2 x vista, nico robin, basil hawkins, moria and curiel.

Orb manipulation combined with nico robin buff and the fact almost every unit has 1000+ atk makes this easy.
Even though it's totally overkill, my team was double Rayleigh, inthawk, doflamingo, Robin, and towel Nami. Garp dies before I even attack with my last character. Feels good, but feels sad that I won't be farming Garp ever again (barring 6 star Garp).

Dawg

Even though it's totally overkill, my team was double Rayleigh, inthawk, doflamingo, Robin, and towel Nami. Garp dies before I even attack with my last character. Feels good, but feels sad that I won't be farming Garp ever again (barring 6 star Garp).

😱😱😱😱😱

Majukun

Anyone getting Burning Blood later this year btw? I probably am. Not a fan of fighting games but the idea of fighting Whitebeard as Usopp has me interested.

Got the musou last year and I really liked it.

A true open world One Piece RPG is my dream though. Create your own character. Pick a random devil fruit. Gather a crew and raise your bounty in the world. ;_;7

a one piece fighting game has always been a little dream of mine..but i'll still wait to see if the game is actually good before buying it.

Kyou

okay I guess I'm ending at 24 copies, should get me a few levels at least next time there's a double rate up

Didn't go super crazy and died about 5 times(one time I swear to god I only got like two INT orbs in the entire run, it was cursed)

leehom

It's a miracle. I've been playing this game ever since it came out and I finally got it.

Finally maxed out go merry to lev 10.

bjork

I got in about 20 runs before I had to go to bed, and I wound up at special level 7 and despair 5. The other slot never offered lock, so I tossed two poisons in there for now. He's toast the next time he rolls around. Now if I can just put together good teams for the other raid bosses besides mihawk.

edit: garp runs gave enough turtles to finally bump Sabo up

Dawg

I should try to get that coffin boat too. My Mihawk is still lowest skill rank tho.

Edit: does anyone know if Prison Mr1 also drops on 15 stam? Haven't seen him yet.

Totakeke

I feel like Bamco is giving me the middle finger when they give me a special title for clearing the stage 50 times. Is that generic for all stages or just for specific stages?

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
I feel like Bamco is giving me the middle finger when they give me a special title for clearing the stage 50 times. Is that generic for all stages or just for specific stages?
Not sure, but I know most final stages in story mode have them. Might be all stages though.

Heng

Not sure, but I know most final stages in story mode have them. Might be all stages though.
Here's a list of all the titles you can get from story mode, including the titles you have to run a certain amount of time to get:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/tG_KJA00Aasnm_YyiLhmFJA/htmlview?pli=1#

Where is the link or list to put ur id for friends

Quote to see:

ah_hia

Story mode farming croc is making me numb, there's no difference between 0.5 stam vs 2x drop for croc drops is there.
I don't farm for Drops unless it's double drop rate. Then again, rng can still screw you over and not give you your drop even if you spend all your stamina during the event. The only guarantee I can say is that it will drop from 1 to 100 attempts usually.

Majukun

really hope we get the second part of enies lobby next event.. I have >800 cola right now and nothing to use it on.. at least the sunny is useful...

although, yesterday on reddit a guy demonstrated that beard forest is doable with a g3 team.. so i might try one of this days

Hana-Bi

Man Croc farming is really frustrating. Drop rate is like 25% and the useful sockets are under 20%. I'm at 1/2/3/4 for bind/despair/orb/heal and my Croc had some sockets from the first time the fortnight was up...

I've decided to go for heal on my croc as I'd like to get a healing-based slasher team eventually.

Of course that means I've had charge slots pop up like 6 times so far.

I'm 2/2/2/1 on my croc so far.

Majukun

Man Croc farming is really frustrating. Drop rate is like 25% and the useful sockets are under 20%. I'm at 1/2/3/4 for bind/despair/orb/heal and my Croc had some sockets from the first time the fortnight was up...
at least it has 4 slots so It's unlikely to waste sockets

Top Bottom