• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

bjork

I should try to get that coffin boat too. My Mihawk is still lowest skill rank tho.

Edit: does anyone know if Prison Mr1 also drops on 15 stam? Haven't seen him yet.

I think it's possible for rare encounters to turn up on any difficulty? I want to say I have seen Mr. 1 twice on 15s, but I've never had the Mr.1/Croc encounter at all this time around.

I believe my Aisa came on a 5 stamina, but I could be wrong.

Hana-Bi

Why are we even getting unevolved Robin and Mr1 skillbooks on Crocs last stage? At least Kidds books are useful so I can max my unevolved Kidd but his books are even rarer than a Croc drop...

At least I am now 2/3/4/5 on my sockets.

lucypirates

Unconfirmed Member
Finished Slasher Croc the other day with 62 copies (5/5 lock, silence, cd and orbs), but based on my calculations, since Tuesday, I did roughly 190 expert runs for that result.

It puts the drop percentage for this re-appearance at around 33%. Based on his original appearance Croc should be dropping at over 40%, maybe upwards to 44%.

I know the information is anecdotal, but from what I've read from players with this re-run fortnight and previous ones, it definitely seems like the drop percentage for the main unit is always decreased.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Croc keeps dropping chests that contain a cola

A COLA!!

KOALA?

T74YGqi.jpg

GaimeGuy

My slasherdile is at 4 CD/3 Despair/4 Slot Rate / 3 Auto-Heal.

I have not gotten a single bind socket. I might just stick with this setup.

Hana-Bi

Okay, the last few runs went better than expected. After 8 runs without a Croc drop, he dropped five times in a row and I got two bind and one despair socket points out of them. The next four Crocs gave me another despair point so now I'm at 4/5/4/5 for bind/despair/orb/heal.

Majukun

wow, this event is gonna broke my account, I still need

4 locks on mihawk, last time I got one in 66
2 cooldown and 1 despair on ivankov
1 despair on doflamingo
and then I basically have to farm ener for the first time.. and I hope I have a good team this time

than we have the first 30 minute restaurant le crap. on global

given my luck.. I'm gonna end up broke on gems

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Well, we got one quite recently. It could be late April till we get a new one...

Will finish socketing my first Mihawk (cd) and then save some Doffys for my second Doffy (bind/despair).

did we? dang it feels like it's been forever since the last one.

wow, this event is gonna broke my account, I still need

4 locks on mihawk, last time I got one in 66
2 cooldown and 1 despair on ivankov
1 despair on doflamingo
and then I basically have to farm ener for the first time.. and I hope I have a good team this time

than we have the first 30 minute restaurant le crap. on global

given my luck.. I'm gonna end up broke on gems

Well i have 0 gems and i'm F2P so i guess im fucked.

GaimeGuy

So, double enel with +200 RCV each and auto-heal sockets can heal 5,340 HP per turn. o.o

Hana-Bi

I hope we have some islands with GPU books in the near future... Need my second Usopp (after I max sockets my Impact Usopp) with heal/cd.

My Log Luffy rainbow socket team would be like this:

LL (bind/despair/heal/orb)
Iva (bind/despair/heal/cd)
Croc (bind/despair/heal/orb)
Doffy (heal/cd)
GPU (heal/cd)

Friend LL (bind/despair/cd/orb)

Should be a fun team but the skill book farming and socketing for a second GPU will be brutal..

Hana-Bi

I think I have to skip Enel farming again. Will keep my 50 Blackbeard copies and will try to save 50 Doffy copies for my second Doffy. With this Aokiji farming should be possible.

Tidd

Time to list my 'I don't know what to do' plan for the next two weeks. <.<

Right now I have 50 Blackbeards and Aokijis. Furthermore I have a few Vista, Kid, Blamenco, X-Drake, Manticore and some fooder books. My box space is at 525 so I could still expand it. This or feed the less importan books and hope for the best. Also my gem count is pretty low right now.

Upcoming content I should farm:
- Youg Shanks for SW Shanks sockets (RIP 1212 gems)
- Maybe Afro Luffy fortnight for more Impact Usopp sockets (but we could get Usopp'n on April 1st, so that is a "no")
- Socketing Hina will be out of question with this amount of content we get.
- I still need 2 or 3 socketpoints for my Mihawk but I guess I skip this.
- Mingo: Yep I need sockets for him since he is nearly in every important team. But I don't want to run a MC team again. I thought I could beat him the easy way with BB but unfortunately he returns before we get a skill up event.
- Ivankov: I don't know. I didn't pull this sugo so I don't have the int version. I guess I can skip him even though the raid version still needs some sockets.
- Enel: one of the raidbosses nearly no one maxed when he was released. And so I still need to farm him. Maybe skip again since there is no content in the future which needs him maxed before he returns.
- Cotton Candy Easter eggs island. So this will be our first CC island that we can run more than once. I guess this would be the time to farm a lot of these but seeing how much is going on I don't even know if I should bother right now. It's not like CC is really necessary to beat something.

MiTYH

Really, REALLY sad there's no skillup x2. Sigh...

Goals for me:
- Farm mihawk, probably gem one or two times. With my new INT Mihawk I need all the Mihawk's I can get, and my Mihawk is still 3/5 Despair. While I want to max that, I'd much rather put it towards my new legend and make him even more of a beast.

- Cry, because Dophy is right after Mihawk

- Farm Dophy normally. I couldn't do his 60 stamina last time, but I'm hoping I can this time around (Plus, finally hit 120 stamina, so that's a nice boon). Need to research some teams. Was really hoping for a skillup since I've got some Jozu books

- Ivankov? Enh, normal stamina, not a high priority. Will sacrifice to the skillup gods if space is needed. My team can handle this thankfully

- Enel, try for the second stage. I could do the lowest stamina last time, but really struggled. My team should be better off now, I hope. Low priority for the moment

And fortnights? Gah! I'll probably give all my shanks to the regular RR shanks pull I got. Buggy, same thing since the normal buggy has his uses. Who's after that? Hina is always useful, but if Afro Luffy comes back, I just need one or two more Usopps to get him 5/5, so that might take my priority.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
I need to farm Mihawk for inthawk sockets. Then I'll farm a bit of Doflamingo, but not really too committed to it. I don't care about Ivankov at all. I have Enel Max skill/max socket.

Majukun

wow, Croco straight up. stopped dropping for me... the last run Nothing dropped, not even a chest... and I'm still at 3/1/3/3

i hate sockets

Mixed2k

Well, Mihawk is here. I guess I'll try to socket inthawk. I must say that I don't feel too good about that, but trying to max special a raidhawk seems like a complete waste. I would have to save a bunch of storage space, wait until special rate increase and in the end I would end up with a unit that will be replaced by inthawk anyways.

Doffy there is no way I can beat him even in 40 stamina :(
And I only have 2 DEX units (zoro and doublefinger).
I don't think I can do Iva, but I wish I could do 30sta Enel. Enel seems really good even with high cd special because it will allow me to beat Blackbeard. Gotta start the research.

Totakeke

As a relatively new player Raidhawk seems like the priority. Probably going to skip dolfla, not even worth getting a single copy I think. Ivankov seems useful for a QCK lead but not sure about his special, so maybe worth getting just a copy. Probably should skip Enel as well.

Remaining time will be spent on Hina and Buggy farming.

pelicansurf

As a relatively new player Raidhawk seems like the priority. Probably going to skip dolfla, not even worth getting a single copy I think. Ivankov seems useful for a QCK lead but not sure about his special, so maybe worth getting just a copy. Probably should skip Enel as well.

Remaining time will be spent on Hina and Buggy farming.

Both Enel and Doflamingo are amazing. Doflamingo arguably better than Raidhawk.

I'd at least try both 30 stamina versions to see if you get lucky. They're both pretty powerful beatsticks, even if you can't skill them up.

Totakeke

Both Enel and Doflamingo are amazing. Doflamingo arguably better than Raidhawk.

I'd at least try both 30 stamina versions to see if you get lucky. They're both pretty powerful beatsticks, even if you can't skill them up.

My main lead is Sengoku though. Raidhawk will give me a new lead... then you're right that I can use Dolflamingo... and then I can use Enel through Ivankov.

God damnit.

GaimeGuy

Mihawk: L88, max CD, 2 despair
Mihawk 2: L35 unevolved
Inthawk: L51
Story Enel: L85
Raid Enel: L66, 1/5 bind, CD, resilience.
Mingo: L93, CD 18, 5 lock, 2 despair
Ivankov 1: L97, Max CD, 5 Despair/special/auto health, 2 bind
Ivankov 2: L38, CD 15, 3/5 slot rate/despair, 2/5 rcv boost/resilience.

I'll probably store 60-80 Enel copies for the next skill up, mostly skip Ivankov, and feed Mihawk and doffy copies as I acquire them.

ElChado

Neo Member
My slasherdile is at 4 CD/3 Despair/4 Slot Rate / 3 Auto-Heal.

I have not gotten a single bind socket. I might just stick with this setup.

I had to make sure this wasn't my post because im in the exact same predicament.

All this week 0 bind sockets, not that many croc drops, but i am at 5/1/4/5 for despair/cd/orb/autoheal.

I havent had to make the decision between auto heal and cd yet.

I really hope the facebook events give us gems.

I'm gonna skip doffy this week, all i need from him is despair sockets but i can tough it through with the 5/5 orbs i have for now, get to focus more gems on enel who i only got 15 copies of last time because i wanted a max doffy to run faster.

Kyou

okay so, I'm pretty low on box space. Trying to figure out if I should:

a) use up my garps, farm mihawk (and doffy?)
b) buy some gems, expand box space (at like 360 right now) and farm everyone (I only want to do this if I know for sure I can farm doffy well...)

Majukun

okay so, I'm pretty low on box space. Trying to figure out if I should:

a) use up my garps, farm mihawk (and doffy?)
b) buy some gems, expand box space (at like 360 right now) and farm everyone (I only want to do this if I know for sure I can farm doffy well...)

i don't buy gems,but if that is an option for you,i say buy them and increase the storage,is a long term inevstment that it's always wise to do..i have 600 right now and no regrets

Kyou

i don't buy gems,but if that is an option for you,i say buy them and increase the storage,is a long term inevstment that it's always wise to do..i have 600 right now and no regrets

I always went all in on sugos and never worried much about space

now I have 4 gems and not a lot of box space

lucypirates

Unconfirmed Member
Bummer about the no SPLV event. Gonna have to adjust my plans.

Goals for the next two weeks...

1) attempt the improbable and socket SW Shanks (will dedicate leveling up 5x time to this fortnight for runs)

And that's it really. I'm going to run doffy (for sockets), ivan (revolutionary unit sockets) and enel (sockets) sparingly. It's all just too much to do time wise, which I won't have. Having doffy done done, may be important though since we could up for another training forest soon?

A little jealous of not being able to socket an inthawk since I don't have him, that would've been fun given how fast running that raid is now. +2 candy drop is nice, especially for 30 minutes, even with cola drops it's a chance to top off what I'm missing for 999 again, since Sunny has to be very soon too.

One thing to keep in mind with all these raids the next two weeks. A pending Sugo to pull/avoid, but above all else a new raid to start April I'm guessing (ie. Heracles).

I hope we have some islands with GPU books in the near future... Need my second Usopp (after I max sockets my Impact Usopp) with heal/cd.

Carue is supposed to be back next month I believe, I remember seeing a list from a player who time traveled ahead for returning fortnights. It'll probably have a ranking mission, but you can get your GPU books then.

Dawg

how did i ever survive before the first box space update?

i have 550 right now and all of that is filled

i have way too many evolvers and small turtles

Kyou

You have your legend, spend every gem you've got on box space for the next two months lol.

It's +5 slots for every gem, it's a great investment.
Yeah that was my plan, fuck sugos for a while.

Four raids real close is throwing a bit of a wrench in it. At the very least I'm going to farm Mihawk. Hopefully I'll do better than 4 skill ups for 50 hawks(during a rate up!) this time

RedBoot

Yeah, that's one of the fun parts. Every time we get a box increase, I think, Man, I'll never need that many spots. And every time we have a skill up event, I think, Man, I won't have space problems for months.

And here I sit, 510 out of 520. That's before the upcoming raids, of course. Not to mention I was kind of hoping to skill-level Young Buggy a bit. There's all kinds of things that sneak up on you. Fortnights are going to add 1-3 permanent residents to your box every time, for instance (was actually thinking of not keeping Minokoala and the equivalent from Domino for this very reason). I think the other sneaky one is evo materials. I used to keep them to 3 apiece back in the day, but now I just keep them all. I'm sitting on like 20 Elder Seahorses. They're super-easy to get now thanks to raids, but I still hold onto them.

Anyway, I'll be expanding to 600 and probably filling most of that space with Dofys. I still need to skill-max him so that takes priority. Luckily, I have Iva one skill level from max, so I can just use those as I get them (my raid Iva's only about 4 slots from being done, but there's the RR Iva after that). I may just have to ignore Enel this time around.

pelicansurf

Bummer about the no SPLV event. Gonna have to adjust my plans.

Goals for the next two weeks...

1) attempt the improbable and socket SW Shanks (will dedicate leveling up 5x time to this fortnight for runs)

And that's it really. I'm going to run doffy (for sockets), ivan (revolutionary unit sockets) and enel (sockets) sparingly. It's all just too much to do time wise, which I won't have. Having doffy done done, may be important though since we could up for another training forest soon?

A little jealous of not being able to socket an inthawk since I don't have him, that would've been fun given how fast running that raid is now. +2 candy drop is nice, especially for 30 minutes, even with cola drops it's a chance to top off what I'm missing for 999 again, since Sunny has to be very soon too.

One thing to keep in mind with all these raids the next two weeks. A pending Sugo to pull/avoid, but above all else a new raid to start April I'm guessing (ie. Heracles).

Carue is supposed to be back next month I believe, I remember seeing a list from a player who time traveled ahead for returning fortnights. It'll probably have a ranking mission, but you can get your GPU books then.

Yeah, I feel the same way. I'll dedicate myself to Mihawk. There's just no way to be able to do 3 raid bosses in 3 days, for sockets, especially after already doing them a bunch of times already.

Hana-Bi

Got my sockets (bind/despair/heal/orb) for Croc. :)

Last 5 Crocs gave me a bind and orb point. Everything went better than expected...

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.

When i'm out of space i just sell evolvers. I keep only 3 or so from each type.

Heng

Fed 13 Mr.1 copies to the red Mr.1 and he's at 4/3 for despair and bind. 20+ copies of Crocodile and he's at 2/4/3/2 for despair/bind/orb/autoheal. I don't want to keep matching orb on him so I'll switch it out for CD reduction when I get it. This game was so much more simpler without sockets...

lucypirates

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, I feel the same way. I'll dedicate myself to Mihawk. There's just no way to be able to do 3 raid bosses in 3 days, for sockets, especially after already doing them a bunch of times already.

Yeah the build up prep to Aokiji coming wasn't easy either. While I like being mindful of where my units are at and it's cool to have things done sooner, personally speaking it's not realistic to be able to do all of it.

My gamble is on the next possible set of new raid bosses with having teams ready for Heracles, Duval and Nightmare Luffy. We're bound to have even more re-runs throughout that stretch. So it's pretty much do what I can now and plan to do what I can later.

GaimeGuy

Fed 13 Mr.1 copies to the red Mr.1 and he's at 4/3 for despair and bind. 20+ copies of Crocodile and he's at 2/4/3/2 for despair/bind/orb/autoheal. I don't want to keep matching orb on him so I'll switch it out for CD reduction when I get it. This game was so much more simpler without sockets...
You want matching orb on slasherdile because it affects his special.

Heng

You want matching orb on slasherdile because it affects his special.
When I usually use slasher Crocodile, I usually have Doflamingo in the party as well. I have matching orbs on him anyways and I don't believe it's worth the 5 slots to increase the chance by 3%. Not to mention he also has his special which can switch 2 units to have matching orb.

Top Bottom