• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

lucypirates

Unconfirmed Member
Small easter egg. With Shanks/Buggy looking for treasure in this fortnight, if Buggy drops a beli bag at the end, it'll give you 500,000. I've had a couple runs of this, but never noticed it until a run I just had a bit ago.

EDIT: I was half asleep when it happened, thinking back on it now I'm positive I've had a run where Buggy only dropped like 4,200 beli. If it happens again, I'll confirm more accurately unless someone else can verify it.

Spinx

I wonder how tough this raid is going to be.
3Q458K4.jpg

bjork

Got 5 lock on raid mihawk, so he's done now.

What are the sockets of choice for INT mihawk? I'm going with lock/despair/cooldown/orbs for now.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Got 5 lock on raid mihawk, so he's done now.

What are the sockets of choice for INT mihawk? I'm going with lock/despair/cooldown/orbs for now.

Lock/Despair/Cooldown, and either orbs or auto-heal I guess.

Razmos

Hey guys, started playing this a few weeks ago. This morning I got Whitebeard from a draw using the 10 free gems we got.

His party cost is 40 though lol, I've got a lot of levelling up to do

bjork

Hey guys, started playing this a few weeks ago. This morning I got Whitebeard from a draw using the 10 free gems we got.

His party cost is 40 though lol, I've got a lot of levelling up to do

Great pull, especially early on. Where are you in terms of story progression and pirate level? I think WB hits 55 stamina when he's evolved, but he's still one of the top units around.

Razmos

Great pull, especially early on. Where are you in terms of story progression and pirate level? I think WB hits 55 stamina when he's evolved, but he's still one of the top units around.
I just beat Arlong Park and I'm around level 50 I think, mostly due to those training with the demon king events

bjork

2 lock/2 depair/3 charge special/4 orb on mihawk. I have to tap out for a few hours, doing this at 1 am is making me sleepy, even though I'm usually up now anyway.

I just beat Arlong Park and I'm around level 50 I think, mostly due to those training with the demon king events

Arlong Park is the first big hurdle for a lot of people, so you're well on your way. If you've got a team that can tackle the fornights, they're a good way to boost your p-lvl more quickly. In addition to having some helpful units that you can't get elsewhere.

ElChado

Neo Member
I wonder how tough this raid is going to be.
3Q458K4.jpg

Well he's 40/60 stamina, so he's one of the big boys.

When Aokiji hit he destroyed so many people, he also came before sockets.

Hopefully he's super tough as the next admiral. He might abuse the new debuffs like the paralysis(sometimes when you attack on certain units they freeze up and dont attack) or forced target(you cannot change target), or silence(specials cannot be used), or special delay(increases cd of special by 1, so if a special was ready it now needs 1 more turn).

I'd still think it funny if he blinded your team though.

I do wonder what his class will be, he's done it all, he shoots light, used a light-sword to fight rayleigh, kicked hawkins and urouge...

Aokiji is the striker 2x atk/hp leader with a striker boosting special

What if the admirals are all similar to that? I could see Akainu being the fighter one though.

bjork

He should be a shooter. If Oars is a shooter and he throws rocks, a dude shooting light beams fits that class way better. Then yeah, Akainu as the fighter.

Niwa

:c i just fucked up badly, went sugo-mad and pulled all my gems. now i cant farm anymore lmao

and i didn't even get anything new

Heng

He should be a shooter. If Oars is a shooter and he throws rocks, a dude shooting light beams fits that class way better. Then yeah, Akainu as the fighter.
I would laugh if they made him a slasher because
he pulled out a beam sword against Rayleigh
, I mean we're bound to get a weird combination since there's so many types of the same character.

Spinx

If he's a shooter, his attack would look too similar to Kuma's. Kick at the speed of light please.
:c i just fucked up badly, went sugo-mad and pulled all my gems. now i cant farm anymore lmao

and i didn't even get anything new

Been there, done that. It suuuuucks :(

Niwa

If he's a shooter, his attack would look too similar to Kuma's. Kick at the speed of light please.

Been there, done that. It suuuuucks :(

i should just give up and embrace what i have, i mean max mihawk and max doffy are more worth than a silly legend, aint i right? :c

but even that is a distant dream now, lmao

Majukun

calling it now,he will have 3 different evolutions based on the 3 treasure techniques

a slasher one for Ama no Murakumo
a shooter one for Yasakani no Magatama
a striker one for Yata no Kagami

i don't really think they will do that,but it would be cool

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
3 Choppers in this Sugo. Sigh. At least I got an Ivankov, finally. Been missing that. Got a Brothers Bond DeCalvan though. They...have a lot of hp.

Majukun

needed 4 lock sockets..day started well with 3 locks with the first 10 copies..but now i'm just wasting gems trying to get that last one...

bjork

Took a nap, now I'm ready to finish this dude off. I have 31 gems left for Mihawk, hopefully it doesn't take that many. It would be nice if they just all came in a row... my baseball game has a home run derby today and I kinda want to do that more, heh.

bjork

5 lock, 4 despair, 5 charge specials, 4 orbs

I'm feeding 3 at a time and seeing 0 matches is such a bummer. I want to be done!

Totakeke

Finally maxed Merry today, and I was so excited to try it out on Mihawk. Then I pressed too early on stage 4 and didn't clear all the mobs and got locked to death. :(

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Koala
Nojiko (Funny i rewatched Arlong arc yesterday :p)
Whitey Bay

All 3 new, i'm happy :)

bjork

celebratory pull: base log vivi.

Cool since I needed that spot filled in the character log, but she's immediately a socket for evolved log vivi.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I wish they had a goddamn Pokedex to see if there's any evolutions you have never had, or pre-evolutions.

leehom

Had 25 gems for 5 pulls, got all dupes. :( Not even good dupes either.

Anyone else farming mihawk? Only one person in my friends list has vivi up. I found a good team with the chars I have that can easily wipe him in 40 stam mode. Took me 4 tries before I figured it out.

bjork

Had 25 gems for 5 pulls, got all dupes. :( Not even good dupes either.

Anyone else farming mihawk? Only one person in my friends list has vivi up. I found a good team with the chars I have that can easily wipe him in 40 stam mode. Took me 4 tries before I figured it out.

Does this team require a Vivi? I've got a lv99 if you need it.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
10 Mihawk feeds, not a single Bind Socket...i hate socketing and this game, lol.

RedBoot

10 Mihawk feeds, not a single Bind Socket...i hate socketing and this game, lol.

Yeah, I don't know if I'll ever get around to socketing Mihawk or Garp, since I already skill maxed them before sockets were a thing. It's hard to justify gemming for Mihawk copies when I can go ten feeds with no results.

Did one more pull and got Izo, who I didn't have and actually wanted, so I'll call it quits for this sugo and consider it a small victory. Considering how it's going for most of us, getting one new pull is good enough.

MiTYH

Did 1 pull, got Hammer Usopp -- after farming him all that last time? Ridiculous. Fed him to GP, got a stupid socket

Gemmed 2 time so far (with 120 stamina) in hopes to get good sockets for my INT Mihawk. I was hoping for Bind, Despair, Slot Rate, and either Charge Special or AutoHeal.
After all my copies, I've gotten 2 despair, 1 slot rate, 2 auto heal, and 3 damage reduction. And lots of map damage, poison, etc.

Ridiculous.

Kyou

Looking at Doflamingo teams, it seems like it's going to be tricky to try and farm without a maxed mihawk :(

Maybe I'll just wait until next time

Top Bottom