• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Punch Man TV |OT| Just an average guy who serves as an average hero.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dahbomb

ibnJhT5q4E21up.gif

Still gunning for anime of the year.

duckroll

Episode 2 was fucking hilarious. The action is still super awesome, and I love the way explosions and flames look on the show. So creamy. Pretty good adaptation. :)

Siegcram

They nailed one of the funniest scenes in the manga with Armored Gorilla's face.

Episode was visually impeccable, I'm just not totally down with Genos' voice, but I can't quite put my finger on it.

The underground face and when the
gorilla
stops being serious and his face changes fucking made me lose it. Madhouse batting 2/2 episodes. Fucking amazing. AOTY so far for me.

Not

Banned
I've been out of it but I'm so puuuuuumped for the second episode. I saw the 1st one last month. Looks like this anime is picking up steam!!!!! Amazing because the manga it's based on is my favorite manga I think of all time so far.

WAIT THE SECOND ONE'S OUT??

The underground face and when the
gorilla
stops being serious and his face changes fucking made me lose it. Madhouse batting 2/2 episodes. Fucking amazing. AOTY so far for me.

Yeah the minor changes in those scenes is something a little bit different but still retains the hilarity from the manga. That, along with the art and animation, are really cementing the thought that Madhouse knows what they're doing giving this series anime justice.

Kreed

Definitely enjoying seeing One Punch Man animated, but I'm still concerned the anime is going to catch up to the manga (or both mangas?) too quickly. Anyone know if the anime is going to take breaks/have seasons?

Moaradin

It will probably be all caught up to the manga by the end of it. Not much you can do about it really. The only arc after the anime will most likely end isn't even finished yet.

Siegcram

People need to stop worry about anime adaptations and their ending in relation to the manga. More often than not, they're appetizers to get you to buy the manga.

Kreed

It will probably be all caught up to the manga by the end of it. Not much you can do about it really. The only arc after the anime will most likely end isn't even finished yet.

That's the reason I asked about seasons (ex: Attack on Titan).

People need to stop worry about anime adaptations and their ending in relation to the manga. More often than not, they're appetizers to get you to buy the manga.

in this case though this will face a similar situation like FMA where the manga wasn't far away enough so if we ever get a new season it'll be years from now

Definitely enjoying seeing One Punch Man animated, but I'm still concerned the anime is going to catch up to the manga (or both mangas?) too quickly. Anyone know if the anime is going to take breaks/have seasons?

The anime is 12 episodes. Nothing beyond that has been announced.

"Mosquitos...suck."

Such an amazing episode. I don't think it quite captured how nonchalant and casual Saitama was dodging the Beast King's attacks, or how creepy his pursuit of Ground Dragon was. Those are both really minor gripes in a practically flawless episode, though. Madhouse put in work, for sure.

Phatmac

Despite the premise of the show the comedy is surprisingly the best part of it. Seeing Saitama trying to kill the bug early on made him just another humanizes him while making serious when he needs to. Genos is a much needed character as it'd get boring with just Saitama every week. The tragic backstory scene was easily my favorite as well as Saitama's many funny faces he makes. The animation and music continues to be top notch as expected of Madhouse. Hopefully it continues to be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom