• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Punch Man TV |OT| Just an average guy who serves as an average hero.

Status
Not open for further replies.
WO3sJUA.gif

Saitama's face! Is this now how we all get while trying to kill mosquitos?

DAMN YOU

MadGracefulDouglasfirbarkbeetle.gif

I'm happy to see that the animation is still on point. I didn't think they'd be able to do the manga justice but so far they're doing a pretty great job.

I'm happy to see that the animation is still on point. I didn't think they'd be able to do the manga justice but so far they're doing a pretty great job.

I just hope they keep the animation
Consecutively Normal HUEHUEHUE
. I still remember how good the opening battles of Kill La Kill were, only for things to majorly, disappointingly peter out towards the end.

I just hope they keep the animation
Consecutively Normal HUEHUEHUE
. I still remember how good the opening battles of Kill La Kill were, only for things to majorly, disappointingly peter out towards the end.

Isn't Trigger a pretty small/low-budget studio? Anyhow, Madhouse rarely disappoints, and supposedly this season is only 12 eps, so I'm confident in the animation quality.

If they keep it up to the end, this show is definitely gonna be classic.

CDiggity

I totally saw them use consecutive still frames in the most recent episode. 0/10 Madhouse failed, series dropped.

But seriously, mosquitoes really are the worst.

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
This series truly delivers. "Where did your robotic voice go?" had me in stitches.

Mask

I am so very glad I got Hulu now, this is amazing!

It's almost like a comedic Fist of the North Star, with the constant body explosions and single punch deaths. Hope we get a bluray release!

Awesome episode.

Get prepped for some killer gags next week. And a SUPER SECRET!!!!!

You know, it's been a while since I've read the first chapters. I'm tempted to go back reread everything (or at least up until
Boros
) to remember some stuff but I kinda don't so I could get some semblance of fresh in the anime viewing.

oh my dilemmas

You know, it's been a while since I've read the first chapters. I'm tempted to go back reread everything (or at least up until Boros) to remember some stuff but I kinda don't so I could get some semblance of fresh in the anime viewing.

oh my dilemmas

I'd suggest not to. All reading the material ahead and right before does is have you compare the anime to the source, usually negatively.

Pappasman

I'd suggest not to. All reading the material ahead and right before does is have you compare the anime to the source, usually negatively.

I've reread OPM multiple times and I have to say the anime is an excellent adaptation so far. Just the right amount of faithful shots and original deviations.

SharkJAW

Episode 2 was about as good as I could hope. I can't wait for episode 3!

I absolutely love old style Saitama so seeing his face when he said "Mosquitoes...suck" was awesome.

Hypron

Damn, just imagining the
Boros
fight with the same animation quality makes me drool already. This anime has the potential of being one of the best ever.

LProtag

I'm so happy the animation in this is fantastic.

Considering what the original manga looks like, it's pretty amazing.

Draxal

I can't help being giddy thinking about things to come

I can't stop being giddy about thinking about the entirety of the
garou
arc being done in Murata's manga, as it was amazing in ONE's version.

Then I get to be double giddy about
Boros
in the anime. I mean I liked the earlier parts in the manga, that this episode covered, but the manga gets better when more of the ensemble casts gets introduced, and this second episode was amazing anyway.

Hilarious episode, best part was when Genos was telling his story with the super serious tone with the added dramatic music, perfection. Also the animal bad guys didn't pose a threat at all, the Gorilla dude bailouts at the end hahaha. Genos looks so cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom