• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Punch Man TV |OT| Just an average guy who serves as an average hero.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cess007

3HYxtba.gif

Fucking nailed it.

I knew the scene was coming, and still laughed out loud. Amazing that they did scene justice

Draxal

YES YES YES, easily my favorite episode and part of the manga with the best comedy (the fork at the road and they nailed it even better than the manga).

lmao. I knew it I will get hilarious replies.

LOL. I'm very well aware what I said and I do find them "weak".
Weak relative to what? Saitama? Every one is weak compared to him. If you're familiar with them then you know they're not weak at all. Outside of Puri, everyone in that fight is a monster.

And right now in particular we're witnessing Metal Bat beast in the manga; Odd time to call him weak.

Drawing the maze layout must have been a nightmare, that was the moment Ive been waiting for.

Otherwise kind of boring, chuckled at Dr. Genus showing up cooking, and the Speed o Sound Sonic, Genos and Kid Emporer, Stinger & Lightning Max screentime, but all my characters did absolutely nothing.

Sealed

Banned
shiiiiiiit that was an awesome episode

that scene with tats, that scene with metal bat, that scene at the end???

That OK!!!!

sogood.gif, super excited for the finale, it should be amazing

they really nailed Boros' voice, also, melzargard is meruem right?

Draxal

So that Gorilla is still alive and seems like Hammerhead got fired from his job. :I

Don't think Hammerhead ever got one (it's kinda play on Saitama being an unemployable guy in the first place from ep 1).

Nin Nin radio was another thing I found funny along with Sonic's innocent smile.

NEO0MJ

So that Gorilla is still alive and seems like Hammerhead got fired from his job. :I

I got a good laugh out of seeing Gorrila again, and how the doc was serious about giving up his work.

And was Hammerhead even accepted? I thought that was just an interview. Seems like he still didn't give up on finding a job.

Reset

Don't think Hammerhead ever got one (it's kinda play on Saitama being an unemployable guy in the first place from ep 1).

Nin Nin radio was another thing I found funny along with Sonic's innocent smile.

I got a good laugh out of seeing Gorrila again, and how the doc was serious about giving up his work.

And was Hammerhead even accepted? I thought that was just an interview. Seems like he still didn't give up on finding a job.

I thought he ended up becoming a doorman. Or did I just imagine that up. lol

Edit:It looks I imagined that up lol, I did a quick search and yeah that suit was for when he was going to an interview. haha

zeemumu

The Boros fight is my favorite part of the series. Now I'm hype for the next episode.

They nailed the "Ok." scene perfectly.

Exalted

Except for Tatsumaki , all the other S class heroes were kinda underwhelming, I was kinda expecting for their fight styles to be even more badass and flashy than Genoses, since they are higher rank, but their fighting styles are suprisingly plain, no flashy super atacks or antyhing, even that A class hero mustache guy from a few episodes had bether fighting scenes.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Ha, they nailed the OK moment perfectly :D Also, Tatsumaki in motion is awesome! Even the S fight was great, especially Silverfangs animation.

People say this every week it seems.

you can see some weeks having insane budget relative to others

this happens for a bunch of anime

plus MadHouse is only doing one anime right now so we can predict it more easily

it doesn't really bother me since in the same week other animes either if it is Black Jack or Gintama or Gundam have the episode of the week routinely with OPM

So I go to watch the show on Hulu Plus, but the subtitles aren't showing up. This isn't the first time this has happened, either. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Oh man, Tatsumaki just killed it lol. S class is amazing, but she really belonged on a level of her very own until Saitama came around. Bullet Bills don't mean shit to her.
batterup.

Excuse me?
Can't wait to see the gifs of Metal Bat dodging attacks. That and Tatsumaki's barrage were some of the coolest parts of this episode.

Edit: YAAAAAAAAAAS @ the post above.
Saitama = McGregor
Genos = Sage Northcutt
Sonic = Aldo
Tatsumaki = Holly Holm
Fubuki = Ronda
Best post in this thread.

MudoSkills

Volcano High Alumnus (Cum Laude)
So that's where the 'Ok' pic that people posting comes from. The end of that episode was fantastic. Can't wait for him to presumably one-shot Boros in the first minute of the next episode.

Dahbomb

The boss survived One Punch...

1408.gif

Them parallels between Saitama and Boros. Both are insanely strong and bored because they are so powerful. Both get a prophecy saying they will fight something really strong.

THIS is the duel of fates! Boros is now the only character to have survived an attack of Saitama and wasn't phased by it... easily the strongest character on the show except Saitama thus far.

V-Faction

Ok.

Boros is such a good milestone. This is pretty much the Saiyan Arc. If Sea King was King Piccolo, this is Vegeta. And you ask yourself, 'how can it get better? how can it top itself?' Oh ho ho.

amazing episode. I'm sure they'll go all out and bring their S-game for the finale as they did for the first episode.

It's gonna be sad when the savior of anime is finished and we have to maybe wait a few years until the next season.

Hm. You could easily have a second season if you used all of Murata's version and didn't mind ending on a cliffhanger. There are a lot of side stories and manga only content a second season could draw from. But we're definitely not going to see the conclusion to the next major arc in the anime, for sure.

Even with all the side stories and what little left of the source there is, episodes would still need to be stretched out.

Better to either wait or get Murata (or that one hentai artist with a good interpretation of Murata Psykos) to do the character designs and follow the ONE version.

Even with all the side stories and what little left of the source there is, episodes would still need to be stretched out.

Better to either wait or get Murata (or that one hentai artist with a good interpretation of Murata Psykos) to do the character designs and follow the ONE version.

The thing is most of the assets are already here. I guess they gotta do
Garou
and a few others. How's the One version in terms of quality of action? Because a lot of the action was amazing in this show due the detail Murata had with action scenes.

The boss survived One Punch...

1408.gif

Them parallels between Saitama and Boros. Both are insanely strong and bored because they are so powerful. Both get a prophecy saying they will fight something really strong.

THIS is the duel of fates! Boros is now the only character to have survived an attack of Saitama and wasn't phased by it... easily the strongest character on the show except Saitama thus far.

Yeah. I'm sure he wouldn't have if he put more effort into it though

The thing is most of the assets are already here. I guess they gotta do
Garou
and a few others. How's the One version in terms of quality of action? Because a lot of the action was amazing in this show due the detail Murata had with action scenes.
I don't think you're giving ONE credit. Murata's detail made OPM prettier, but he mostly copies the webcomic's panels exactly. ONE may not be a great artist but damn if he can't frame action scenes like the best of them.

I don't think you're giving ONE credit. Murata's detail made OPM prettier, but he mostly copies the webcomic's panels exactly. ONE may not be a great artist but damn if he can't frame action scenes like the best of them.

I was asking because I haven't read One. I can't give him credit without having all of the information lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom