• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Punch Man TV |OT| Just an average guy who serves as an average hero.

Status
Not open for further replies.
LITERALLY Local man saves anime:

1450386200494f1o5e.png

Holy shit!

Skrams

preview pics are out. This episode is gonna be glorious :D

Coolcoolcool

I was worried some S Hero jokes would be shafted, but we're good. Jesus though, this next episode man. It's going to be good. I was slightly worried about timing since the last episode dragged the fights out a little longer plus extra scenes, but it looks to be able to pack it all in.

Because Germany, unlike Italy or France, has no comic culture. Sure, there are a few famous artists but next to France comics are simply fringe. So the animated versions like Anime also never gained the same traction.
Not to mention heavy historical remenants of cultural conservatism across all mediums.

Heck, animated TV propably had a high when I was young with shows that were geared towards both kids and adults. In return, they were also quite heavy in content like Dog of Flanders or Perine.

That makes sense. Thanks for the info.

It was weird, I thought i had a whole series to binge through then I realise I have e to wait for the finale! It's been great though. Haven't read the manga, but I have the feeling Saitama is gonna stay the 'One punch man' for now. Though if it takes two I'll cry

Platy

My friend who hasn't had a chance to watch the show yet has been asking me just how much of a foundation there is for this "Genosai" thing she's seeing around the internet and sending me comics and asking "why do they call Genos a toaster?"

Considering popular shipping pairs in anime, Genos/Saitama is probably the one with most "foundation" out there xD

Someone should make a thread with a title along the lines of "Move over Breaking Bad, there's a new best tv show ever" and just post that IMDB image and nothing else.

i swear to god if someone starts shitflinging
I summon ugem-Jugem Poop Throwing Machine Shin-chan’s Day Before Yesterday Underwear Shinpachi’s Life Balmunk Fezarion Isaac Schneider One Thirds Pure Feeling Two Thirds Worried-Over-A-Hangnail Feeling Though Betrayal Knows My Name Or Does It? I Know The Unknown The Cuttlefish Tastes Kind Of Different Than It Did Last Time Because It Was Caught Near The Pond And Served With Oil From A Hoofed Mammal, Pepepepepepepepepepepe Take Care From Here On In Please And Finally The End Runny Diarrhea
XfkknHt.gif

ISOM

I'm thinking about starting this series. Should I start with the manga or is the anime enough as a starting point?

DeaviL

Banned
I'm thinking about starting this series. Should I start with the manga or is the anime enough as a starting point?

Almost exactly the same, manga just keeps going past where the anime ends.

Note: i said 'almost' so don't roast me for this.

anime is more than enough. I wouldn't even recommend continuing the story with the manga because the current arc isn't done and it's gonna be ages before it's done.

Season 2 is going to be so much worse in that regard, what with Tatsumaki actually having a legit role in it.

Hell, they'll probably throw in some unnecessary fanservice during her fight with
Psykos
. And where the ONE comic currently is, oh boy....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom