• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Punch Man TV |OT| Just an average guy who serves as an average hero.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sealed

Banned
PlatinumGames developed One Punch Man.

All those super stylish one punch combos.

you want to play a video game where you kill everything in one punch?

they would either have to power down Saitama, or not include him as a playable character at all.

or you could just have a shit ton of enemies i guess.

Musou is literally the only action genre that an OPM game could sort of work with, and even then there's no challenge unless there's a time limit where Saitama needs to rush to the next grocery sale or something.

Only other option is make other characters playable, but it's not exactly the best marketing move to make a game and not give the popular titular character a controllable role.

Goddamn
4VSeH0j.png

Just listen to that engine roar.

The king engine, guy cracks me up, love the character.

Pein

Banned
you want to play a video game where you kill everything in one punch?

they would either have to power down Saitama, or not include him as a playable character at all.

or you could just have a shit ton of enemies i guess.

I'd like to play as the other heroes more, honestly. Metal bat and Genos would be cool.

Just started watching this. Very good so far. Episode 4 kind of has strong conservative undertones though. Is there an anti-Left movement in Japan or something?

Just started watching this. Very good so far. Episode 4 kind of has strong conservative undertones though. Is there an anti-Left movement in Japan or something?

I wouldn't read too much into that but Japan is pretty conservative in general. Not the same kind of conservative as the US though.

I think it's just playing the stereotype for laughs. Probably best not to read too much into it.

I wouldn't read too much into that but Japan is pretty conservative in general. Not the same kind of conservative as the US though.

It's more of a reference to all the neet's in Japan.
Yeah, I guess I was. I was just under the impression that Japan, at least their youth, was moving toward the left.

N.Domixis

Banned
I dont know much about this show, but are all his wins just by one punch? Has anyone survived two hits or out matched him? All the videos I saw were the bald kid killing everything in one hit.

kmax

I dont know much about this show, but are all his wins just by one punch? Has anyone survived two hits or out matched him? All the videos I saw were the bald kid killing everything in one hit.

I suggest you give it a go, it's definitely a must watch.

they love metal bat because he's the other 'regular dude who would be nobody in a regular anime that is super strong in this one'.

Seirously metal bat is no different than the millions of thugs with pompadours in anime. Except he carries a signature bat. Outside of Yu Yu Hakusho I don't think many thugs become powerful enough to be prominent in action series.

Zolo

Got it! A One Punch Man fighting game where you play as Saitama playing a fighting game based on the Hero's Assoiation with King(or Tatsumaki) as last boss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom