• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One think I don’t get about Sony

reinking

Gold Member
I play on my gaming pc in my living room on an lg oled 55 and it is absolutly hasslefree and a smooth experience. What are you talking about?
I have had a PC hooked to a TV since TV’s starting adding VGA ports back in the day. It is relatively hassle free. That being said, it is not the same thing as a console experience. At least for now. We’ll see what MS has in store over the next few years.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
It is exponentially cheaper to use a CONSOLE than build a high end PC.
What about the long run? Game's are more expensive on consoles, plus there's the paid online to take into account (if you are into that).

Not only that but with PC you are building an everlasting backlog. You can't play PS3 discs on a PS5.

Also what is the deal with pc gamers always questioning other people platforms of choice?
Amigo, you were doing just that on your previous post itt. :lollipop_tongue:

Last edited:

DosGamer

The thing that bogles my mind is the fact that there are not really any games to my knowledge that are sucking up everything the PS5 can do already... so why create another level/ tier when we have yet to maximize what we have.

This to me is a fast pass to consoles becoming obsolete and PC gaming eventually me the staple..... seeing it with handhelds already...

AJUMP23

Parody of actual AJUMP23
What about the long run? Game's are more expensive on consoles, plus there's the paid online to take into account (if you are into that).

Not only that but with PC you are building an everlasting backlog. You can't play PS3 discs on a PS5.

There are Pros and Cons..... A new PS5 game on PC is still $60 though, or the release is a year later and it is $50 I think.

PeteBull

Gold Member
"Weak" is relative. I think the PS5 looks fine as do tens of millions of other people. People who post on sites like this are so out of step with the average PC gamer it is crazy. If you think the PS5 is really weak but the PS5 Pro isn't, then great. Sony wants that. My point was that Sony is offering something of value that the average NeoGAF user who thinks the 4080 is the minimum acceptable standard for gaming cannot comprehend.

Hop on Steam Community Forums and it seems that retards are not taking your advice.
Obviously its all relative, switch users dont mind pixels the size of fist and constant dips below 30fps even now, in 2024 :)
Personally what i want/need/require is resolution not below 1080p and fps not below 60 no matter what, which atm ps5 cant provide in many titles, including true exclusives like ff16

Edit: Direct quote from John Linneman:
Performance mode is kind of a mess once the resolution starts dropping. Its just a screen full of noisy artifacts and blur that looks terrible

Last edited:

Leviathicus

You mean like you just did?

Yeah, but Im basically the only asshole with that attitude on the console side. All the other people are from pc, why? Almost a 100% of the time a thread is open to question why you are not playing on their platforms are pc bros.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
There are Pros and Cons..... A new PS5 game on PC is still $60 though, or the release is a year later and it is $50 I think.
Yep. Well I dunno about the price on release, you might be able to get a key for cheap like with many other games even before it releases.

But yeah, if you care about playing PS5 exclusives on release, the console is the way. Plus a PRO version is not cool just for the added horsepower, but also because many retailers might put up special offers like "bring your old PS5 and get a PRO for cheaper", which is a great opportunity if you want to have a new console instead of your current one which might already have tons of hours of playtime on it's back.

I did that with my PS4 back in the day and was very happy because of that.

I still prefer PC lol, but to each their own. :^)

Is if they are releasing games on PC why would they even need a pro console. Like by the time it comes out there will be GPUs more powerful than what a pro console could provide. Plus a lot of people that are hardcore on visual fidelity play on PC anyways. Like a ps4 pro I understood because exclusives going on PC was a little bit of a foreign concept but now that they have jumped in that space I don’t really understand the purpose of it now. Like to me it just makes the regular PS5 more enticing because I’m sure it’s going to have a price drop once the pro releases.
What's not to get?

Not everybody is a PC gamer. There are millions of people who are console only. Just because somebody doesn't game on PC doesn't mean they don't want a more powerful console. You also aren't getting Day 1 releases on PC, and the timing has been all over the place anyways. PC is not the end all be all of gaming.

Mini-ITX PC with Steam on Big Screen Mode and a wireless controller. Very simple to set up and extremely capable while far outpacing consoles.

I'm a ITX PC only guy and have used that same exact case. There is not really any world in which it's as simple as using a console. I've been playing on PC for like 25 years since I was a little kid and while it's gotten a lot easier it's still not a console and never really will be.

I actually used that exact case and while I liked it overall it was quite loud and I've since moved over to a Fractal Design Terra.

Here's the other thing. PC is already more expensive then console but then gets even more expensive when you go ITX. It's not a ton on average I would say but it's definitely more expensive then a ATX or mATX build.

Again PC is not the end all be all of gaming. People prefer different things and one thing is not definitively better for 100% of people.

Topher

Gold Member
Yeah, but Im basically the only asshole with that attitude on the console side. All the other people are from pc, why? Almost a 100% of the time a thread is open to question why you are not playing on their platforms are pc bros.

lol.....what?? You think you are the only console gamer who takes potshots at PC gamers? Come on.

Leviathicus

lol.....what?? You think you are the only console gamer who takes potshots at PC gamers? Come on.

Why do you lie? I never say literally the only one. But for every obnoxious console gamer on forums or reddit you have... what? 30 or 40 pc gamers?

Come on, man. Dont't be disingenuous. Anyone thats been online has seen which side is by far the most dense segment on this hobby.

What's not to get?

Not everybody is a PC gamer. There are millions of people who are console only. Just because somebody doesn't game on PC doesn't mean they don't want a more powerful console. You also aren't getting Day 1 releases on PC, and the timing has been all over the place anyways. PC is not the end all be all of gaming.

I'm a ITX PC only guy and have used that same exact case. There is not really any world in which it's as simple as using a console. I've been playing on PC for like 25 years since I was a little kid and while it's gotten a lot easier it's still not a console and never really will be.

I actually used that exact case and while I liked it overall it was quite loud and I've since moved over to a Fractal Design Terra.

Here's the other thing. PC is already more expensive then console but then gets even more expensive when you go ITX. It's not a ton on average I would say but it's definitely more expensive then a ATX or mATX build.

Again PC is not the end all be all of gaming. People prefer different things and one thing is not definitively better for 100% of people.
I agree. PC gaming is still more complex than simply plugging in a console. But it's not overwhelmingly difficult with the consideration you can buy a pre-built pc without the need of installing an OS and such. Also people already know that buying a PC is more expensive as it's also far more capable. But when said and done, a completely setup PC isn't all that difficult to run. Even consoles get into a few snafu's every once in a while.

Last edited:

tommib

The thing that bogles my mind is the fact that there are not really any games to my knowledge that are sucking up everything the PS5 can do already... so why create another level/ tier when we have yet to maximize what we have.

This to me is a fast pass to consoles becoming obsolete and PC gaming eventually me the staple..... seeing it with handhelds already...
Quality modes on PS5 say otherwise. They hover 30 to 40 fps. The pro will almost certainly bring those to 60 fps or at least inside a VRR range. Why wouldn’t you want that?

soulbait

I play on my gaming pc in my living room on an lg oled 55 and it is absolutly hasslefree and a smooth experience. What are you talking about?

Simple, I have one PC, not counting my work laptop. That PC is used in my office for side work, photography editing, and some gaming. If I wanted to hook it up to my TV, I would then have to lug it from my office and to my media room. Then if I wanted to do my side work or work on photos, then I have I have to lug it back to my office. Why the hell would I want to do that?

Many people view a PC more than just a gaming device, therefore it needs to be in a room that makes most sense for it.

Versus a console, whose primary purpose is to be a gaming device and to be connected to a TV.

DosGamer

Quality modes on PS5 say otherwise. They hover 30 to 40 fps. The pro will almost certainly bring those to 60 fps or at least inside a VRR range. Why wouldn’t you want that?

I guess I am a bit old fashioned and would rather wait for the next big leap instead of burning money on the new shiny toy. Truth be told I have purchased the pro systems in the past and I guess I dont play enough to notice or care about the frame rate that much. Now, if money was no issue. (got kids now.... lol)
Its an odd view point i know, but when I was big into PC's (it mattered), but not so much now that I am a bit older.

TintoConCasera

Why do you lie? I never say literally the only one. But for every obnoxious console gamer on forums or reddit you have... what? 30 or 40 pc gamers?

Come on, man. Dont't be disingenuous. Anyone thats been online has seen which side is by far the most dense segment on this hobby.
Making shit up + gaslighting all in the same post. Good boy, you can rest now.

If I played on console I would be getting a PS5 Pro day 1 for sure. Should be a no brainer for anyone that's sensitive to framerates and image quality

Simple, I have one PC, not counting my work laptop. That PC is used in my office for side work, photography editing, and some gaming. If I wanted to hook it up to my TV, I would then have to lug it from my office and to my media room. Then if I wanted to do my side work or work on photos, then I have I have to lug it back to my office. Why the hell would I want to do that?

Many people view a PC more than just a gaming device, therefore it needs to be in a room that makes most sense for it.

Versus a console, whose primary purpose is to be a gaming device and to be connected to a TV.
That's a you problem tho. I have my PC setup on the living room, which I use to work and do some side stuff aside from gaming. A 7'5 meters HDMI cable is all I need to play my PC stuff on the couch.

Last edited:

Fafalada

Fafracer forever
To be frank, there are a few complexities here and there, but overall the experience is rather smooth these days, rarely do I ever have to modify anything for a game.
PC is my primary so I'm not complaining against it - just stating the facts.
99% of the time - launching a PC game requires going into the settings to get a semblance of 'preferred' settings (or if you have particularly custom preferences like ultra-wide screens or what not - 100% of the time). Out of the box defaults range from 'ok-ish' (like launching in some weird defaults like medium settings on a 4090) to outright stupid (720p all-low). And that's before Raytracing introduced a whole new dimension of things that you may or may not want to enable.

Just recently I had a 'fun' experience playing Plague Tale 2 on a 4080 - and spent half of the playthrough suffering through comically stuttery '60fps' experience no matter what options I chose. I eventually randomly turned off RT shadows which finally eliminated 99.5% of the stutter making the experience near perfect (all other settings maxed). End experience was nice - but I would never call this was 'fun' exploration.
Lately the likelihood of encountering these types of issues is about 50:50 in newer games, so I definitely feel it's gotten worse this decade.

rm082e

Leviathicus Leviathicus Gaming PC as a competitor to console made a lot more sense ten years ago when the cost for a really powerful PC was 2/3 of what it is now. Back in 2012, I speced out a top end PC for $1500. When weighing that against the upcoming PS4 and Xbox 3 (we didn't have details at the time), the money seemed much better spent getting the reliable performance (1080p/60fps on an SSD) that I really wanted.

I built that PC and it was gaming bliss. When I saw the specs on the PS4 and Xbox One, I was really glad I took the dive on the PC. I did eventually wind up buying a PS4 for Bloodborne, but every minute I spent playing it, I was thinking "Thank god I have a good PC."

schaft0620

1. They will sell 10M PS5 Pro units this holiday and officially move ahead of the PS4 (in the same given time period). They are probably ahead of the PS4 now but its really close. This will boost the stock price and allow them to continue getting units out there.
2. Why buy a gaming PC when you can get a PS5 Pro and a Steam Deck for the same price? Or even a PS5 Pro and a mid-tear laptop?

tommib

I guess I am a bit old fashioned and would rather wait for the next big leap instead of burning money on the new shiny toy. Truth be told I have purchased the pro systems in the past and I guess I dont play enough to notice or care about the frame rate that much. Now, if money was no issue. (got kids now.... lol)
Its an odd view point i know, but when I was big into PC's (it mattered), but not so much now that I am a bit older.
Let’s see how much this thing is and let’s see how much I’ll get for my PS5 digital when trading it in for the Pro. Ideally I would be spending 300 EUR.

Last edited:

DosGamer

Making shit up + gaslighting all in the same post. Good boy, you can rest now.

If I played on console I would be getting a PS% Pro day 1 for sure. Should be a no brainer for anyone that's sensitive to framerates and image quality

That's a you problem tho. I have my PC setup on the living room, which I use to work and do some side stuff aside from gaming. A 7'5 meters HDMI cable is all I need to play my PC stuff on the couch.
So off topic, but I read your username and description... The blow up doll caught my eye and made me think of this. So my wife's uncle has Asburgers (how ever you spell it). Some members of the family gave him a blow up doll as a gag gift as he has a really hard time talking to anybody. He had it blown up and brings it over with him to parties and stuff. Its the funniest shit I have ever seen. He has a name for her and everything. One day shortly after Christmas he came over without her. She would ride shotgun normally in his front seat of the car. This day he didn't have his woman with him. I asked where she was and he told me that got in a fight on Christmas night and he threw her out the window going down the highway... All I could think about was the car behind him and what was going thru their mind seeing an inflatable woman fly out of a window....
Sorry for derailing the thread...
Back to topic!

Last edited:

Rockman33

Every time someone ask why not just PC over console is either an extremely ignorant person or just wants to start up a heated debate that’s been done thousands of times already.

Topher

Gold Member

Lie? Bullshit. Don't post shit like "Im basically the only asshole with that attitude on the console side" and not expected to be called out on such an incredibly absurd statement, literal or not. I've seen hundreds of variations of the shit your are posting from both console and PC gamers on this very forum. The console vs PC argument has been going on for decades and has ramped up considerably since more console first party games have been ported to PC. If you want to delude yourself and pretend that it happens predominantly in one direction then be deluded. The fact that you've already admitted to being a hypocrite about this speaks louder than your warped perception regardless.

Gaiff

SBI’s Resident Gaslighter

On GAF alone I see way more console gamers warring than PC gamers. Can't have a thread about a PlayStation port without the fanboys shitting it.

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
Every time someone ask why not just PC over console is either an extremely ignorant person or just wants to start up a heated debate that’s been done thousands of times already.
This was true 4-5 years ago, but OP clearly points out that things have changed due to Sony releasing everything on PC nowadays.

howitis3

anyone who has the money and isn't tech challenged is going to be gaming on a PC. these are actually two massive barriers though. PS5 pro makes alot of since as long as it doesn't cost a massive amount of money to dev and create.

Gaiff

SBI’s Resident Gaslighter
This was true 4-5 years ago, but OP clearly points out that things have changed due to Sony releasing everything on PC nowadays.
True, but there's a delay of around 2 years for the non-GAAS stuff, so no need to ask why anyone would buy a PlayStation anyway. I think not wanting to wait 2 years for the games you want to play is a good enough reason.

soulbait

This is the reality of most people though. People who use their PCs for more than gaming are more than likely not going to want to go through the hassle of running a long HDMI cable through their house or pay the extra amount needed to wire it through their walls, just so they can use their PC in both an office and a living room. Your approach is the exception, not the rule.

For example, if I wanted to do a similar approach, I would have to run an HDMI cable from downstairs from my office, which is located on the front, left side of my house, to upstairs to my media room, which is on the opposite end: back, right side of the house. Thinking of my other friends' homes they would too either have to run a cable across floors or at least across the entire house to go from office to living room/media rooms. This just doesn't work for most people. It is fully dependent on the layout of your house and if you are okay with unsightly wires/trip hazards running across your house.

I never understand PC gamers who go on about this, without looking around them, seeing how they are the exception when compared to how most people want their homes set up.

I am a home audio enthusiast. I go the extra mile to setup my home theater the best that I can so the audio is the best it can be for the room. At my old town house, I ran speaker wire and speakers all over the living room, to get the best setup possible. In my current home, I have a dedicated room to setup exactly how I want. Too me, this is an easy setup. When in the town house, I was happy with speaker stands for large speakers being in my living room, because it was something I am into and is important to me. However, I also recognize I am the exception when compared to most. You go to most people's homes you are lucky if they have a soundbar paired with a subwoofer, let alone a full on home theater setup. Most people do not like the sight of speakers in their living space and/or just don't think it is worth it. Even though I think having a full home theater is the best way to watch movies and TVs, I do not claim how easy it is for everyone else to set something like this up. I also do not think I am somehow superior than those who do not prefer to go through the hassle of setting up a home theater. It is just a different preference on how people want to enjoy their entertainment.

PeteBull

Gold Member
True, but there's a delay of around 2 years for the non-GAAS stuff, so no need to ask why anyone would buy a PlayStation anyway. I think not wanting to wait 2 years for the games you want to play is a good enough reason.
Demons Souls, spiderman2, astrobot that launches in few weeks, ff16, ff7rebirth, rise of ronin, stellar blade- thats as a pc player i wanna play and cant, hence reason to buy ps5pr0, add to that many more exclusives and for example gta6 and buying pr0 is nobrainer even for pc player.
The thing phil spencer and all other xbox excecutives keep forgeting is- if u wanna make sure ppl buy ur console u gotta have plethora of high quality exclusive games for them to enjoy.

R6Rider

Gold Member
This is the reality of most people though. People who use their PCs for more than gaming are more than likely not going to want to go through the hassle of running a long HDMI cable through their house or pay the extra amount needed to wire it through their walls, just so they can use their PC in both an office and a living room. Your approach is the exception, not the rule.

For example, if I wanted to do a similar approach, I would have to run an HDMI cable from downstairs from my office, which is located on the front, left side of my house, to upstairs to my media room, which is on the opposite end: back, right side of the house. Thinking of my other friends' homes they would too either have to run a cable across floors or at least across the entire house to go from office to living room/media rooms. This just doesn't work for most people. It is fully dependent on the layout of your house and if you are okay with unsightly wires/trip hazards running across your house.

I never understand PC gamers who go on about this, without looking around them, seeing how they are the exception when compared to how most people want their homes set up.

I am a home audio enthusiast. I go the extra mile to setup my home theater the best that I can so the audio is the best it can be for the room. At my old town house, I ran speaker wire and speakers all over the living room, to get the best setup possible. In my current home, I have a dedicated room to setup exactly how I want. Too me, this is an easy setup. When in the town house, I was happy with speaker stands for large speakers being in my living room, because it was something I am into and is important to me. However, I also recognize I am the exception when compared to most. You go to most people's homes you are lucky if they have a soundbar paired with a subwoofer, let alone a full on home theater setup. Most people do not like the sight of speakers in their living space and/or just don't think it is worth it. Even though I think having a full home theater is the best way to watch movies and TVs, I do not claim how easy it is for everyone else to set something like this up. I also do not think I am somehow superior than those who do not prefer to go through the hassle of setting up a home theater. It is just a different preference on how people want to enjoy their entertainment.
The Rock Clapping GIF

TintoConCasera

Or you could do some of the following:
  • Place the computer right next to the TV. Even easier if it's a laptop.
  • Stream from the PC to the TV.
It's simple enough imo. No need to wire cables through the house nor make it look like a hassle.

anyone who has the money and isn't tech challenged is going to be gaming on a PC. these are actually two massive barriers though. PS5 pro makes alot of since as long as it doesn't cost a massive amount of money to dev and create.
This is definitely not true. Money has nothing to do with it. I know people that should not be buying anything at all considering the amount of debt they have building PCs with 4080s and I also know people that are the complete opposite.

I know multiple people that make a lot more money then me, work in technology, have nice houses, and expensive cars and they still only play on console/have no intention of ever playing on PC. There definitely are people who don't own a gaming PC only because they can't afford it but I don't think it's nearly as high as you think.

jroc74

Phone reception is more important to me than human rights
Because buying a PC doesn't make Sony any money?

They want to sell a hardware product. That's like saying why did Sony make VR headsets. Or Sony and PlayStation brand headsets, ear buds, etc.

Some might not realize it, but Sony is a hardware company too.

TintoConCasera

They want to sell a hardware product. That's like saying why did Sony make VR headsets. Or Sony and PlayStation brand headsets, ear buds, etc.

Weren't they making consoles at a loss hoping for the videogames and subscriptions to make up for them? You can sell those on PC too.

PeteBull

Gold Member
Not even remotely true.
Can u play 1080p60 in ff16 or ff7 rebirth atm, on only avaiable platform that those games are- aka ps5 base? No, and i wanna play them ofc, as FF series fan(played every singleplayer FF in the series except ff13/2/3(aka lighting returns).
Spoiler- u cant, perf mode drops below 60 unfortunately, not often and not by a lot, but here ps5pr0 will be perfect

Fbh

Gold Member
Why people might want a Ps5 pro:
- Because some console gamers DO care about visuals and performance, just because they didn't go and buy a $2K PC doesn't mean an upgraded box that might provide 60fps and higher resolutions more consistently doesn't appeal to them.
- Because it's most likely still going to be relatively affordable (even more so if you sell/trade in your current console). The ps5 pro will likely cost around the same as a mid tier PC GPU...and that's JUST the GPU, you still need to add the CPU, Ram, Storage, Case, additional cooling, etc.
- Lots of people already have extensive libraries on PSN and I assume at least some of them will benefit from the Pro (I assume at least some late 2023 and early 2024 titles will get patches)

Why not everyone just switches to PC:
- Price: PC's are more expensive.
- Building: Some people are put off by the idea of building a PC and would rather just buy a device you unbox and plug in in 30 seconds. While prebuilt is an option, that's usually even more expensive
- Plug and play TV experience: As much as PC gamers like to pretend this isn't the case, console still offer a more seamless and straightfoward couch gaming experience
- Day 1 exclusives: While most Sony exclusives are coming to PC, they are still usually taking a year (or more) to do so. Gamers tend to be impatient and want to play stuff on day 1 (otherwise games would sell like shit at launch as everyone would just do the logical approach of waiting 6 months and buying them 40%-50% off and with updates/patches that improve the experience)

Last edited:

Exactly. I would consider myself an exception as well. Me and my girlfriend live in a smaller 2 bedroom/1 bath house. She owns an art business on top of working from home for her main job so she uses the second bedroom as a studio/work office/desk with her PC/PS5.

I keep my desk in the living room. It's on the opposite side of the room and I still don't want to run an unsightly cable across my entire living room. As a minimalist I generally like to keep things as clean as possible. I switched to a ITX build (Jade Fractal Terra) as it's easy for me to simply unplug and move to my tv (I keep an extra power cable/hdmi routed down the side of my tv stand out of sight) on top of looking nice and being small/minimal.

I also don't use my PC for anything besides gaming and the occasional browsing when I'm already sitting there as I use a MacBook Air as my "regular" computer.

Most people aren't in the same situation as me though and it's an even bigger hassle to set up. Now if all you want to do is game then yeah you can just sit it next to the tv and keep a wireless keyboard and mouse alongside a controller and get most of the way to a console setup but it's still not as easy.

I have a feeling this thread is just another thinly veiled PCMR thread disguised as being confused why Sony would make a pretty obvious product.

Mr.Phoenix

I can't answer this thread sincerely without getting myself banned...

Thankfully, a lot of very patient people have pretty much said most of what I would have said anyway.

Apparently... something about "pro" consoles just breaks people.

Last edited:

R6Rider

Gold Member
Can u play 1080p60 in ff16 or ff7 rebirth atm, on only avaiable platform that those games are- aka ps5 base? No, and i wanna play them ofc, as FF series fan(played every singleplayer FF in the series except ff13/2/3(aka lighting returns).
Spoiler- u cant, perf mode drops below 60 unfortunately, not often and not by a lot, but here ps5pr0 will be perfect

You made a claim across the entire PS5 library and then list a couple games.

Not even going to entertain this further.

DryvBy

Ok and I’ll play GTA 6 on my base PS5 then get the superior version with mods and graphics on when it releases on PC. All I’m saying is if you really care about graphics invest in a PC. A pro console will probably be what 700 dollars. Sure you’ll pay a little more for PC but you don’t have to get the top of the line gpu to get a better experience than a pro console. Plus you don’t have to pay for online and games are cheaper. A base PS5 is probably going to be the bigger seller than the pro either way. PC gaming is growing every year and one of the most important thing in this gen is Software and the access to services. Plus a lot of gen Z are getting into PC gaming more so than console so a good chunk of console gamers are older generations.
A little more? I've been on PC since the 90s. I'm currently on PC playing Flow of War. PC parts aren't just a little bit more.

Shifty1897

Is if they are releasing games on PC why would they even need a pro console. Like by the time it comes out there will be GPUs more powerful than what a pro console could provide. Plus a lot of people that are hardcore on visual fidelity play on PC anyways. Like a ps4 pro I understood because exclusives going on PC was a little bit of a foreign concept but now that they have jumped in that space I don’t really understand the purpose of it now. Like to me it just makes the regular PS5 more enticing because I’m sure it’s going to have a price drop once the pro releases.
1. I don't think you're gonna see a price drop on the OG model. It was sold at a loss back in the day, and inflation has eaten up any process improvement savings that may have happened over the last 4 years.

2. Some people don't want a PC, they are intimidated by it or don't want to deal with the hassle that can come with owning on PC. Additionally, they could have bought heavily into the PS4 ecosystem and want to keep their games to play there.

3. Non-GaaS PlayStation games are still 3-4 years delayed before they hit PC. Some people don't want to wait that long.

4. The PS5 Pro will be the best place to play GTA6 when it releases because there will be no PC version at launch.

PeteBull

Gold Member
You made a claim across the entire PS5 library and then list a couple games.

Not even going to entertain this further.
Those are exclusives, and i wanna play them obviously, its important to me so ofc i list those games.
I wont list some shit game i dont wanna play or some multiplat i can play on pc obviously.
Edit: Same reason many players cant forget about awful bloodborne performance to this very day, we played it back in the days but that choppy frametimes were nasty af and genuinely hindered gameplay. If/when we get someday remaster/pc port then our mouths will stay quiet.

Last edited:

Damigos

LMAO!! What?

Cringe.
People sit on a CHAIR when using a pc. At least i do. Even if the PC is connected to the TV you still use the CHAIR to play. At least everyone i ve seen, thats what i mean. I havent seen anyone use a couch while gaming on PC
Its cringe for you maybe, but some people actually vote with their wallet

Top Bottom