• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

OnePlus One GAF Invite list.

They also said on the forums that they are going to start sending invites out on July 7th to early supporters based on their registration date. I certainly wouldn't qualify as I just learned about the OPO a few weeks ago, but I'm sure some of you here will.

EGM92

I got accepted today to buy a 64gb unit. Is there any place that says if/when and how many invites we'll get from this? I'm going to get myself a OPO if I get more invites get my GF one and any extras ill donate go GAF

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
I got accepted today to buy a 64gb unit. Is there any place that says if/when and how many invites we'll get from this? I'm going to get myself a OPO if I get more invites get my GF one and any extras ill donate go GAF

After you buy the phone, you will get 3 invites when Oneplus decides to give them to you.

Fermbiz

Gold Member
Congratulations on those who won invites!

Now... Hurry up and place your orders. Let's get this shit rolling!!! :-D

Crayons

Banned
I got my invite (thanks DMPrince!) and I bought the phone. I'm really excited for this and as soon as I get invites the next GAFfers on the list will get an invite.

EGM92

Placed an order for mine. Damn shipping is expensive to Canada. Hope Express at 27.99 is 2-3day service.

d0cb1c9c9d.png

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
Placed an order for mine. Damn shipping is expensive to Canada. Hope Express at 27.99 is 2-3day service.

d0cb1c9c9d.png

Damn, I only paid $11 for 2-3 day shipping in the USA.

FYI, if people here are in the USA; Express is slower than Standard.

TheOMan

Tagged as I see fit
Not sales taxes but there might still be duties.

BTW I didn't get the option for standard or express shipping. Express was the only option.

Well, I was FINALLY able to order mine, got the screen protector as well. Express was the only option for me too.

BigFwoosh

I actually met Steve Kondik and Chris Soyars tonight at the Big Android Meat and Greet. I got to hold the phone for a sec. It was heavier than I thought it would be, but also smaller than I thought. The sandstone black looks really, really nice. I asked Chris and Steve both about when I could get the phone and they both pretty much said they expect a larger rollout "soon," but that they're also not involved in the hardware process.

Side note: meeting Cyanogen and crew was kind of surreal, after all these years of running the ROM. Cool people.

I won an invite yesterday and ordered the phone today after I was sure there would be no stealth Nexus 6 launch. If it comes out this year and it is better and cheaper then I will likely scalp my 1+1 (assuming they would still be on invite system). I have no shame.

They are running a contest for 50 invites on the Facebook page. They are selecting the winners from the people who correctly pick the winner between Brazil and Chile in the World Cup today. I assume it's going to close soon since the games starts at Noon est.

ss_lemonade

Man this sucks. To all those who were able to order last week, I think we won't be getting our phones shipped until next week. I (as well as other people in the one plus forums) just got an email saying that the phone won't be shipped until the 9th.

So much for paying extra for express (and getting that email saying that a phone has been reserved in their warehouse for people with invites).

EDIT:
Well at least they're giving us an extra 2 invites on top of the 3 we're getting so I guess more people in the neogaf list can get in. Hopefully future orders will be less of a hassle

TheOMan

Tagged as I see fit
Man this sucks. To all those who were able to order last week, I think we won't be getting our phones shipped until next week. I (as well as other people in the one plus forums) just got an email saying that the phone won't be shipped until the 9th.

So much for paying extra for express (and getting that email saying that a phone has been reserved in their warehouse for people with invites).

EDIT:
Well at least they're giving us an extra 2 invites on top of the 3 we're getting so I guess more people in the neogaf list can get in. Hopefully future orders will be less of a hassle

I was about to ask "What email?" I *just* got it. :/

Crayons

Banned
Mine has been shipped. Estimated delivery is 7/9. I should have already had it by now (more like a couple of days ago, actually) but I'm glad it's finally on it's way.

No invites yet.

Mine shipped at 10pm on USPS Priority 2 day. Expected delivery is Saturday July 5th. It at first had $50 insurance then went to $100 just now. I only got Standard Shipping so what's up? I know people who payed for Express got their shit sent with UPS Ground.

Mine shipped at 10pm on USPS Priority 2 day. Expected delivery is Saturday July 5th. It at first had $50 insurance then went to $100 just now. I only got Standard Shipping so what's up? I know people who payed for Express got their shit sent with UPS Ground.

I remember reading on the OnePlus forums that to the US at least the standard shipping was actually faster in most cases than the express. Makes about as much sense as everything else surrounding the launch of this phone...

Top Bottom