• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

OnePlus One GAF Invite list.

I entered the chart but I'm a little lost as to all this works, it's messing with my head :s

Anyway, hope I can get an invite closer to July, as I'll have the money then. Best of luck to all!

Ronok

I added my name to the list a while back, but couldn't reply to the thread because my internet went down. Completely forgot until now. :)

Like I said on the form, I'll return all invites to the other forum members. :)

Added my name to the list. This phone is too cool to ignore.
Oh, and I'll purchase the device, then share all the invites here. I don't know if I selected the right number on the form. lol

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
OT, when will I be able to purchase this without entering sweepstakes?

Invites "should" be available to those who want them at the end of June according to the admins on the oneplus forums.

Technically some early supporters (not sweepstakes winners) will start seeing their invites today.

10446704_507717982667345_5855793387288440193_n.png

Hum.

Of course not, I looked at the list the other day and there were like 2 million entries. We are never getting that shit until general availability.

calza

How many have they actually sold? If Google announce a new Nexus/Silver don't see why anyone would wait, seems like everyone is moving on from this.

Question... I don't see the Google form that is mentioned in the OP. I would like to be added to the invite list. Do I just add myself to the google docs spreadsheet?

Willing to give out 3 of the invites I receive.

Question... I don't see the Google form that is mentioned in the OP. I would like to be added to the invite list. Do I just add myself to the google docs spreadsheet?

Willing to give out 3 of the invites I receive.

You'll need to quote the OP and then look for the link in the text before you post. It's hidden in there.

Though at this point it's seeming like its gonna be general availability before any of us get an invite.

nick nacc

Banned
How many have they actually sold? If Google announce a new Nexus/Silver don't see why anyone would wait, seems like everyone is moving on from this.

Exactly. They need to make this available before Google announces their (hopefully) $350 silver thing. It would then be hard to find AND hard to buy.

They are shitting the bed. Shame

Exactly. They need to make this available before Google announces their (hopefully) $350 silver thing. It would then be hard to find AND hard to buy.

They are shitting the bed. Shame

From my point of view, they were doing great with drumming up hype and maintaining a decent online social media presence. But they're waiting way too long and expecting people to be able to stay focused on their product and not lose interest.
They're fucking up with all these lame gimmicks when really they should just focus on getting the phone out to as many people as possible, so that word-of-mouth does their job for them.

BigFwoosh

TomPUH

All this time is allowing me to save up enough to comfortably afford one of these the moment they do come out.
Come out soon please.

Top Bottom