• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

OnePlus One GAF Invite list.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
With how short the invite window is I wonder if all the members in the list shouldn't be pmed about if they are still interested. No response means bumped from the list.

Decided I don't want the phone (it's probably too big and I don't want to deal with having to Ebay just in case). What's the proper way to give away my invite code?

Edit: Screw it, quote to see the link:

Edit 2: It's gone.

ss_lemonade

Interesting, I just won another one of their contests (4th of july with the shirt). Hopefully we get invites soon to share out.

We should also update how that list works. There's no way of knowing who received an invite already there

phalestine

aka iby.h
Interesting, I just won another one of their contests (4th of july with the shirt). Hopefully we get invites soon to share out.

We should also update how that list works. There's no way of knowing who received an invite already there

I agree, next is user (#3 - google). Maybe when the user gets an invite they can state who is next? im sure there is a better way.

Crayons

Banned
So I just read that we're getting invites on Monday in this thread?

If so, 5 invites coming GAF's way. I'm really loving the phone except for the fact that the rotation lock doesn't seem to be working for me? I haven't heard other people complain about that so I assume it must be just me. Whenever I put on rotation lock, it turns off rotation lock within a minute later.

I'm still looking for a new phone to replace my S3, but after all the doom and gloom from this thread and other places, I'm kinda second-guessing whether I'm gonna pay the $350 + shipping...
I guess I could always resell if it comes to it.

rc213

I won one and it arrived yesterday, also won a cyanogen mood drawstring bag.
So freaking awesome, Battery is already showing it's might. No yellow screen issue thankfully. First charge going on 18hrs off the charger with 2hrs 45 minutes on screen time with 41% left. That is with a issue that Google play services is not allowing deep sleep.

I won one and it arrived yesterday, also won a cyanogen mood drawstring bag.
So freaking awesome, Battery is already showing it's might. No yellow screen issue thankfully. First charge going on 18hrs off the charger with 2hrs 45 minutes on screen time with 41% left. That is with a issue that Google play services is not allowing deep sleep.

Mine was supposed to be here today, but of course USPS didn't deliver it so it's looking like Monday for me. I'm pumped though.

One of my friends snagged an invite somehow, I might be buying the phone from him.........a bit worried about the yellowing issue

I've been away for a week and it seems from not having any idea as to when invites are going the floodgates are now open. I can't wait for this phone. My N4's battery seems to be getting worse and worse.

I'd love an invite if anyone would want to pass one my way. Thanks

My dad wants this phone. He has the iPhone 4 and I told him that it's time for an upgrade. He needs a decent camera but at an affordable price, so this phone is the best choice in my opinion.

I signed up for an invite on their website a couple of months ago but still nothing. :/

devjin

Still waiting for an invite!

1389755644238348.jpg

EGM92

So I just read that we're getting invites on Monday in this thread?

If so, 5 invites coming GAF's way. I'm really loving the phone except for the fact that the rotation lock doesn't seem to be working for me? I haven't heard other people complain about that so I assume it must be just me. Whenever I put on rotation lock, it turns off rotation lock within a minute later.

Invites will be sent out slowly and in chronological order from order purchase. So people who are looking to get their invites from the Storm of Invites contest may be waiting a couple of days to even weeks depending on how slow things roll out (varies due to inventory)

Invites will be sent out slowly and in chronological order from order purchase. So people who are looking to get their invites from the Storm of Invites contest may be waiting a couple of days to even weeks depending on how slow things roll out (varies due to inventory)

How much did the phone end up costing you in CAD after shipping/tax/duty etc....

Is there is anybody willing to give me an invite for a 64 gig model? I live in (NA). I will gladly return the favor to fellow gaffers. Thanks!!!

EGM92

How much did the phone end up costing you in CAD after shipping/tax/duty etc....
Just under $475 thanks to them using DHL. They fuck you over every chance they get. I paid 64$ in duties. My friend ended up ordering a 64GB Chinese model had it shipped via EMS from China not only did it cost $15 and only took one day longer than DHL did and he paid $0 in duties.

Just a public service announcement go to the forums and bitch in every thread you can about canadians getting screwed. A flip cover from them costs 14.99 but shipping costs $22.19 how the hell does that make any sense? It's bullshit. I ended up ordering 3 cases a glass screen protector for less than $20 shipped on eBay and they're better quality than the official cases they're selling on the site.

2867233a57.jpg

Yes, yes they do. For my next purchase from them I'm planning on having it shipped to my cousin in Boston. It'll be cheaper to have it shipped to him and me to drive there or have ship it here via USPS

I would say so. It cost me $360 total with shipping to have mine shipped to Michigan.

BigFwoosh

Got my sandstone black on Saturday. People still waiting: don't give up! The device is super, super solid. Build quality is great, especially when you think about the price of the device. The back feels really good, nice and grippy but still soft. Performance is great too, as you'd expect. CM11S is really cool and has most, if not all the features I used in Xposed, plus the theme engine is pretty friggin amazing (though some themes have issues). Battery life has been fine for me, a decent bit better than the Nexus 5.

This is the best phone you can get for the price, period.

I assume we are still going down the list slooowly but surely?

They seem to have messed up even worse than expected with this invite system. Very dumb.

One of my friends let his invite expire =/ Another friend ordered one and should have it soon......both registered on the OnePlus site well after I did =/

Hey,

If anyone from UK GAF could please send an invite my way. Could do as a nice surprise birthday present for the old man.

Cheers

Top Bottom