• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

OnePlus One GAF Invite list.

Yep

gkuv9Xw.png

Maybe give it a little time. There was something about how it might take some time before the order shows up on the oneplus website.

asdad123

I still think the list is the fairest way (this is what this thread was made for anyway). I would say, PM the next person on the list, no answer in 30 minutes to an hour, on to the next.

Gallbaro

Banned
Welp, at least it appears that this phone has had the affect of making other producers realize, shovel ware sucks. Probably more so than the Nexus series. So LG G3 is a likely, but more expensive alternative.

beat

Welp, at least it appears that this phone has had the affect of making other producers realize, shovel ware sucks.
Did it? I thought it was Google cracking down on what manufacturers and carriers could bundle with the phone.

Saiyan-Rox

Go to your forum profile on the OnePlus forum. It's at the end of the url: forums.oneplus.net/members/thelucifer.133873 -> mine is 133873.

Unless you meant another number?

ah was in the URL all the time no wonder I didn't see it (using tablet)

mine is apparently 72705

RuGalz

got mine today. very nice phone but way too big for my pocket. so my wife gets upgrade first while I look for a more suitable one for myself.

JLG-

I ordered mine on the 29th. It's still processing.

Alright i just got a shipping notification!

I paid for standard shipping but it looks like they're shipping it out 2 day priority. Hope it gets here by saturday.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Just finished unlocking the bootloader, installing twrp and rooting the phone. Went super smooth and the phone is great so far.

:D

I ended up getting 3 invites today from 3 different sources lol, after I ordered the phone I told the other 2 people to give their invites to someone else

I'll have some invites for Gaf in a few weeks I guess

Wow, I was just sent another invite

If you need an invite go get active in the invite forum on oneplus.net, a lot of shareable invites are being offered today

EGM92

All Invites that I had to offer are now gone. Please do not PM me for invites, 3 Gaffers got invites, the other 2 I'm using myself.

Saiyan-Rox

Where is the best place to get invites from the company? Twitter, Facebook, G+ or their forums?

Its all luck based tbh I've been trying to get one for ages

The official forum is full of copy and pasters who don't read OP and just post "me" unless its some BS contest in which case the odds against you are still massive

belvedere

Junior Butler
All Invites that I had to offer are now gone. Please do not PM me for invites, 3 Gaffers got invites, the other 2 I'm using myself.

Did you use the list or go the modbot route?

I received my phone 3 weeks ago tomorrow and I'm still waiting on invites to share, but plan on giving at least a few to gaffers.

Cake Boss

Banned
:D

I ended up getting 3 invites today from 3 different sources lol, after I ordered the phone I told the other 2 people to give their invites to someone else

I'll have some invites for Gaf in a few weeks I guess

Wow, I was just sent another invite

If you need an invite go get active in the invite forum on oneplus.net, a lot of shareable invites are being offered today

Help a fellow nexus brother out :p and an NHL gaffer.

Are they selling the cases/backs yet? The bamboo looks awesome. What are you guys using for cases that have the phone?

If you mean selling new backs, no. The only optional planned one so far is the bamboo one, but that's gonna be later. I'm curious to see how the white silk back feels like.

I really dig the feel of the black sandstone back. It's a very unique feel.

I'm going coverless for the time being.

Saiyan-Rox

I was offered several invites yesterday, only one from someone who was running a "contest"

Now is the best time to hang out on the forum since all the storm sharable invites were sent out

I've been on it for a while not managed to even get close to one :( then again my luck does tend to suck

The list is really no good at this point, because the invites have such a strict deadline of when they can be used. It's better to do a modbot giveaway like yesterday.

TheOMan

Tagged as I see fit
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a OnePlus One 64GB Sandstone Black invite. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the invite you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=806850.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (TheOMan, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim invites you have no interest in using. Don't claim invites to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any invites not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

OnePlus One 64GB Sandstone Black Invite -- MB-B8DB11D30800B4AE - Taken by asdad123. 11 entrants total.

t1406935586z1.png

Top Bottom